1991 โฅ [๋ฐ•์„ฑํ›ˆ]

By F4IRYJ4Y

COMPLETED โœ“ โ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ.โž โ˜ž ษดแด€ส€ส€แด€แด›ษชแดษด/แด˜แดแด  โ˜ž แด‡ษดษขสŸษช... More

1991: INTRO
1991: ONE
1991: TWO
1991: THREE
1991: FOUR
1991: FIVE
1991: SIX
1991: SEVEN
1991: EIGHT
1991: NINE
1991: TEN
1991: ELEVEN
1991: TWELVE
1991: THIRTEEN
1991: FOURTEEN
1991: FIFTEEN
1991: SIXTEEN
1991: SEVENTEEN
1991: EIGHTEEN
1991: NINETEEN
1991: TWENTY
1991: TWENTY ONE
1991: TWENTY TWO
1991: TWENTY THREE
1991: TWENTY FOUR
1991: TWENTY FIVE
1991: SPECIAL CHAPTER (I)
๐ŸŒธ1991๐ŸŒธ

1991: SPECIAL CHAPTER (II)

406 30 16
By F4IRYJ4Y

S P E C I A L
C H A P T E R

"So. . ."

"Have you give Inyoung the ring?" Daniel asked, through the video call with Sunghoon. It have been days since the siblings arrived at the States, where their parents are.

"No, I haven't got the chance to give her." Sunghoon answered, receiving a chuckle from the eldest. Whatever it is, Daniel is so proud of Sunghoon, he really is. Despite his young age, he's really mature handling his own relationship.

"I was thinking to give her soon-"

"Huh? Give what?"

Sunghoon pressed his lips together, blinking his eyes as he realised that Inyoung could probably heard their conversation. Inyoung looks at Sunghoon and then back at Daniel.

"Damn, Choi Yeonjun. You dyed your hair blonde, huh? What's up with the States air?" Inyoung giggles, couldn't help it since she missed her cousins so much. Never did she expected that Daniel and Darrell would leave her alone in Korea.

"I miss you already, Inyoungie~ Mom and dad is doing well right?" she nodded, smiling happily. Sunghoon couldn't help to smile too, at least seeing them can bring back her adorable smile.

"Of course, dad doesn't have any friend to play chess with but don't worry, Sunghoon is getting better at it." Inyoung said, giggling towards the end.

"Where's Darrell?" Inyoung asked. That question didn't missed everytime the video call or voice call. Understandable since Darrell and Inyoung can't be separated. She's bored since she have no one to bicker with.

"Inyoung, we literally just called like 15 minutes ago. Stop acting like I didn't give you attention," the groans that Darrell let out causing Inyoung to laughs out loud.

"Right, poor Sunghoon. He's your boyfriend but you just called someone else," said Daniel, teasing his cousin.

When the realization hits her, she paused and then looked at Sunghoon, in the eyes. Sunghoon who was genuinely didn't know anything, look at her too, blinking his eyes innocently.

"...what?" the youngest finally broke the silence as his eyes never left his girlfriend. The two siblings was watching them silently through the video call, clearly didn't know what's going on.

"Wait, baby. You're not mad right? That I called Darrell..?" Inyoung asked. Sometimes she didn't even know how would Sunghoon feels when she called Darrell cause right, he's a cousin.

To be honest; no. Sunghoon never felt ignored by Inyoung. Sure, he's Inyoung's boyfriend but who is he to be jealous when she called her own cousin? So to be shorten, he's not that type of jealousy boyfriend to Inyoung.

"No. Do I look like I'm jealous?" he asked back, tilting his head as he was genuinely curious about that. It tooks minutes for Sunghoon to answer her question.

"I knew you don't." she giggles, taking him closer to him and little that they know that Darrell and Daniel was watching them with their low-key judging and disgusted face.

"Oh they hung up," Sunghoon laughs. It wasn't their intention to flirting in front of the camera, it just came out naturally that's why Daniel can't handle that.

He can't handle it as if he's not flirting to girls at all. Daniel is literally win when it comes to flirting.

Sunghoon dropped his phone and continue to lay down on Inyoung's bed. He smile when he wrapped his hand around Inyoung's waist. He has been there since Inyoung called him just to give Inyoung accompany for doing her assignments.

"Noona, are you done with you assignments?"

Here's a little information, Inyoung loves it when Sunghoon called her 'noona'. She didn't know why but it gives her major butterflies around her. He just sounds so cute.

Well, only Sunghoon. No one else but Sunghoon.

"Yeap, I've submitted it minutes ago. I heard you called Daniel so I came here. You're distracting me," Inyoung pinched his nose receiving a giggles from him.

Oh he remembered when she's babying him on public and Inyoung went crazy over it. It's made her causing scenes with the girl who said to stop babying her boyfriend since he's a grown ass man.

"What's your plan today?" Sunghoon asked, fixing Inyoung's bangs with a look that was full of love.

"I don't know? Chilling with you? Do you have plan?" she said and then threw a question back to the youngest. He actually did, he wants to give her their promise ring.

To be more exact, it's not the ring the Daniel gave Sunghoon. It's actually the ring that his mother gave him for the girl that he wants to be with. To avoid feeling guilty, Sunghoon will give Daniel's ring to Inyoung as well.

Saying that it was symbolize as Daniel's love for Inyoung. For his one and only female cousin.

"Actually yes but do you want to go out?" He asked causing Inyoung to pouts as she thinks. Unfortunately, she shakes her head. Inyoung doesn't want to go out just because she wants to spend her time with Sunghoon before he went to university.

"I just want to be here with you," she hugged him, placing her head on his chest which causing the youngest to scrunched his nose feeling so shy.

"Okay but you have to cook for me!" the youngest exclaimed happily.

"Cook for you? What do you want to eat?"

"Noona's tteokbokki and japchae."

Ah, right. He loves that.

"But I don't think we have all the ingredients-"

"That's why we need to go out," she stopped talking when Sunghoon's face came closer to her. She swear to God that one day Sunghoon will be the cause of her death. He's giving her heart attack.. and butterflies.

"That's smart of you, boy. So we have to go out?" Inyoung asked. She couldn't help to chuckles seeing Sunghoon excitedly nodding his head.

"Yes, let's go!" he said, standing up from the bed as he took Inyoung's hand.

Minutes after that, when they arrived at the supermarket, both of them were finding the ingredients together while Sunghoon pushed the trolley.

While Inyoung was busy walking around the section, Sunghoon couldn't help to smile whenever he look at his girlfriend. If he didn't follow his heart to talk to Inyoung, maybe he wouldn't have her now.

To be really exact, Sunghoon have a sort of weird dream about his future- which was him spending his entire life with a girl named Cha Inyoung. He basically time travelled to his own future where he have his own little family.

Both of them were dreaming about each others. Where Inyoung went back to the year of 1991 and Sunghoon went to the year of 2031. It's nonsense but somehow they're so grateful that they have each others now.

"Noona, I love you." Inyoung looked at him when he said that. He's surely adorable with his hood on. That cheeky smile of him never failed to make her laughs.

"All of sudden? Is it because I'll cook for you?" she asked, taking the glass noodles and then put it on the trolley. He said nothing but continue to admire her beauty.

He actually didn't know how to give Inyoung the ring because he's afraid of Inyoung's outcome reaction- she would be cringing.

Therefore, he took the ring and silently put it inside Inyoung's coat. If she tried to reach her car key, she would probably questioned him. Yeap and he'll just answer it right away.

Good, Sunghoon. Good.

Minutes after their groceries shopping, they finally went to their car and she was about to reach her key. Judging by her expression, she must felt something weird on her pocket. When she take it out and curiously scanning the ring, Sunghoon was smiling brightly.

"What.. is that? Why would it be here-"

"Our promise ring."

Our what?

"I can't think of any way to give you that but noona, that's my promise to you. To love and keep on loving you." she couldn't help to smile. It feels good to hear that and it's clearly shows that he loves her and vice versa.

She then put the ring on her finger, with a proud expression. "Guess that I'll never let go of this,"

"I'll buy the new one once I have everything. Just wait a little bit more, okay noona?"

"I don't mind, Sunghoon. But promise me you'll study hard too." she said making him to nod like a child.

She doesn't noticed yet but on that ring, Sunghoon's mother engraved Sunghoon name on it and that's why she gave Sunghoon for him to give it at his significant other.

"Funny how dreams come true," both of them said in sync. Which caused both of them look at each others with wide eyes.

"Wait.. what?"

They were connected by their time travelled dreams and most importantly, they love each others unconditionally.

T H E E N D

author's note:

i'm back and this is finally the end of 1991! I hope you enjoyed the whole stories of 1991. i really appreciate if you likes it and enjoy it as much as i do. i'll be back with more amazing stories after this. 🥰

Comments about this books? Drop it here 👉🏻

please stay healthy and have a wonderful day today! i wish you all the best 🌷

lastly, please check out my new book after this, I'll drop the intro anytime soon now! So, please please please stay tuned! 💐

Now it's time! goodbye 1991, 👋🏻💗

PROCEED TO CLOSE 1991?
(YES/NO)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.4K 35
- ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜ [ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
400K 20.8K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
196K 8.5K 32
|| ๐ŸŽฅ This story is completed || โ€ขโ€ข #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weird tension between them. ________________...
310K 16.1K 48
[ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ] you have been added to an unknown group chat. STARTED : 26 /07/2021 ENDED : 10/ 09/ 2021 ยฉ shhoonie/dear_hee | enhype...