Come Here, Little One

By Lady_shannon

Smut and fluff one shots from our favorite trickster, Loki God of Mischief. More

Come Here, Little One
My Dancing Queen
Some Time Apart
Adrenaline Rush
Adrenaline Rush pt 2
Modisty
I Can Be Your Baby
Rest
I'm Going To Learn To Love You
Birthday Surprise
The Deal
Snap Your Fingers
Can't Be Alone
The Rehearsal
The Wedding
After Care
Are You Scared Of Me?
Reward and Punishment
I Think I'm Bi ~ Lady Loki Fic
Your Darkness Calls to Me
Riots In The Street
Everything's Magic
Permanent
Little Prince
The General & The Prince
The General & The Prince pt 2
The General & The Prince pt 3
The General & The Prince pt 4
Loki's Birthday
Cedar Point
Finals
Quarantine
A Case of the Grumps
A Night at the Theater
Damned if You Do, Damned if You Don't
Loki Care
You're a Jerk
You Think I Don't Know What You Do?
New Obsession
The Garden
King of Asgard
King of Asgard pt2
King of Asgard pt 3
King of Asgard pt4
Send Him In
Quarantine pt2
Just Listen to Me
Just Listen to Me pt2
Just Listen to Me pt3
Just Listen to Me pt4
Can't Get You Out of My Head
The War Wages On
A Wrong Turn
Can't Go Back to What We Were
Defying Gravity
Poor Unfortunate Soul
I See What's Going on Here
Bring You Home
Then Do Something About it
Smile With Your Teeth
Art Gallery Benefit
Art Gallery Benefit pt2
The Seer
The Lake
Gone With The Drink
What Happens in Vegas
Happy Birthday, Little One
The Secrets
The Secrets pt2
The Secrets pt 3
The Secrets pt4
Congratulations You Succeded
Tell Me What You See
Welcome Home
Welcome Home Pt 2
Welcome Home pt 3
I'm Not Finished Yet
Touch
Just You in My Arms
Tainted Mind
Expendable
Something Sharp
The Wax Sealed Letter
Bliss

Stars and Moon

1.1K 33 7
By Lady_shannon

You being 7 foot tall isn't all that it cracked up to be. You are very clumsy, can never find clothes that fit properly, always get in the way and potential partners tend to be intimidated by your stature. You learned to remedy a few of those problems by learning to make your own clothes, standing in the very back of large groups like at concerts and being comfortable with your own company. Even though you are taller then most doorways you still try to live a normal life. You go out with friends and have hobbies. You really enjoy Electric Dance Music and attending the festivals that your favorite DJs play. You and your friend Jane were planning on going to one this weekend but she seems to be too involved with her new boyfriend at the moment. "No it's fine. I can go on my own." "I feel bad though. We've been planning this for months but Thor just kinda strung this on me. I can say I'm too busy to meet his parents. That wouldn't be a good look." Jane says over the phone. "Understandable. What are you going to do with your ticket?" "Oh I have a plan to hopefully make it up to you. Thor has this friend that I think you'll really like." "Ugh Jane not one of your blind dates again. They never work out." You groan, remembering all the other times she's tried to influence your love life. "Please hear me out on this. I have a gut feeling it's going to be great and if not I'll never interfere again. I promise." "You promise?" "Absolutely. Now you wanna know his name?" She giggles causing you to roll your eyes. "Sure." "Loki. Yes I know it's an odd name. He's from a different realm like Thor." "Geez am I that hopeless that I now need to look for an alien to be my boyfriend?" You sass earning a displeased sigh on the other end. "I'm dating a so called alien and I'm very happy thank you very much. Anyway he said he'd love to go and meet you there. Also I'm not giving you a picture. Trust me when I say this you'll know him when you see him." "Is he at least kind?" "Yes and very funny. I know you like the funny types."

It's about 2 hours into the festival and no sign of Jane's mystery man. You don't really mind if he doesn't show you're too mesmerized by the music and light show. You're dancing your heart out not really paying attention to your surroundings. You're at the very back so there shouldn't be too many people around you anyway. You start to hear someone yelling and you turn towards the voice. "Fuck watch were you're going freak! You made me drop my drink!" A guy screams at you as he shakes his drink off of his hands. "Oh goodness I'm sorry. I'll pay for another. Here I have a towel." You say as you start to unzip your backpack. "No just leave me alone you giraffe. You should be in a freak show!" You just stand there shocked and a little upset by his words when you hear another voice. "Hey go pick on someone your own size. Gods you're a tiny man." The voice laughs as the guy cranes his neck to look at the person talking. You turn to see a very large blue man standing next to you. The blue man crouches down to talk to you. "Hey are you alright?" "Y-yes I'm fine. A little shocked is all." "Yeah it happens. I'm Loki by the way." He says offering his hand for you to shake. Your hand is so small in his but you shake none the less. "Wait you're Loki? I'm (Y/N) my friend Jane said we are supposed to meet here." "Oh my god. I've been looking for you. You look different with your body paint. Nice to meet you." He laughs causing you to giggle. "You know I've never met someone I have to look up to." "I can tell. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?" "7 foot. You?" "11. Mind if we go over by those trees to talk? It's hard to hear you over the music dear." You nod and take his hand to walk over to the trees.

"There that's better. I like your paint and outfit by the way. Jane said you like to get dressed up for these things." He says as he sits on the ground back against the tree. "Oh thank you. I made it myself." You say sitting down next to him. "Really? You're very talented then." "Eh learned out of necessity. Not many clothes from the store fit right. But I guess you experience that too." "Absolutely. It was a nightmare trying to find these. I'm usually in my armor or palace robes." "Palace robes? Armor?" "Ah I see she didn't tell you huh?" "She gave me very little detail. Just your name and you are to meet me here." "Well then let me introduce myself properly. I am Loki prince of Jotunheim. A realm of snow and ice. The realm where the Jotuns aka frost giants live. Hence the blue and the height." He laughs gesturing to his body. "Pleased to meet you prince Loki." You say as you bow your head. You feel him take your hand and kiss it. "Like wise darling."

You both talk for a while to get to know each other. He shows you his ice powers on drinks he got for the two of you. You are just about to take a sip of the now slushy beverage when your ears perk up. "This is a great song! Want to dance with me?" You get up and hold your hand out for him. He just smiles and nods. You both stand on they very outskirts of the crowd. Moving to the beat you notice Loki is just tapping his feet. That simply won't do so you take his hand and try to get him to move. "I don't really know how to dance to this kind of music." "Either do I just let the music decide." You giggle as you dance around him. You start singing along when he finally losses up.

The crowd cheers at the end of the song and another starts. You're catching your breath and giggling when Loki places a hand on your shoulder. "Darling are you alright? You're very red." That's when you realize you're extremely overheated. "Oh just need to sit down." You sigh trying to keep your wits. You practically collapse against a tree and try to pull the water bottle out of your backpack. "Sorry I have a condition where I can't regulate my body temperature. So if I'm in the sun too long I get sick." You pant as you try to drink your water. "So you need to cool down?" He asks very concerned for your well-being. You nod and he springs into action. He pulls off his shirt and pulls you into his embrace. Your fevered skin makes contact with his cold blue flesh. You relax into him thankful for the relief. His hand gently caresses your face and he notices the redness subsiding. "You can stay like this as long as you need. Not going to lie I like you in my arms like this." He chuckles causing you to smile. "Thank you. You're a life saver. If you weren't here and I couldn't have cooled myself off I'd definitely be going to the hospital." "Well we don't want that. What causes this?" "Just how tall I am. Comes with other issues like my joints and stuff. Just how things are I suppose." You shrug as you sit up. "Feeling better?" "Very. Thank you." You kiss his cheek and you think you see a blush on his blue face.

The evening is just getting started and the light show is easier to see. You pull out your light rings from your bag and stand up. "Wanna see something cool?" Loki nods as a new song starts. In time with the music you spin, throw and twirl your rings and he is mesmerized. He claps excitedly as you bow. "How do you do that?" "Years of practice. Now that the sun is gone do you want to get back into the crowd?" "Only if you'll be ok." "Should be. It's not as hot now but I'm sure you'll come to my aid if I need a cool place to relax." You giggle as he stands. "Of course." You both dance to the music and enjoy each others company. You hear the opening of your favorite song and gasp. "Are you ok? Getting hot again?" Loki asks over the music and crowd. "No this is just my favorite song." You take his hand and spin yourself into his arms. He smiles down at you while you sing along.

Holding my hands up to the sky
Now I can see the reason why
I'm alive
I was just frozen in the dark
Till that bright light shines through my heart
Tonight
You are like a new sunrise
You have opened up my eyes
There is nothing in the world like you
You're my stars and moon
Everything around you fades
Painted in the shades of grey
There is nothing in the world like you
You're my stars and moon
There is nothing in the world like you
You're my stars and moon
There is nothing in the world like you
You're my stars and moon

Just as the song ends Loki gasps. "Oh geez did I step on your foot? I'm sorry." You ask since you have a track record of doing that. "What? No it's just you can see Jotunheim from here. That very blue looking star right there." He says pointing to it. "Oh I see that star all the time from my bedroom window. Never knew it was a different realm." "Well now you do little one." He laughs holding you tight. "I'm only little to you but that's ok with me." You sigh leaning against him as you both sway to the music.

"Want to get dinner? Or breakfast?" He asks as he looks at the time. You nod and start to follow everyone else out of the venue. You meet up at a late night dinner and talk over your meal. "So you think I can see you again?" He asks nervously as he looks down at his hands. "Absolutely I had a great time with you." He looks up and smiles while taking your hand to kiss it.

"And that's how it went." You say as you, Loki, Jane and Thor all relax in a lounge area in the Asgardian palace. You cuddle closer to Loki as he runs his fingers through your hair. You've been going steady for some time now. "I love how you tell that story darling." Loki coos as he kisses the top of your head. "Have you visited Jotunheim yet?" Jane asks as a servant fills her cup with more wine. "Yes a few times. It's very nice there. I don't have to worry about overheating and being too tall for things. I'm so small compared to them. I have to have a little cushion on my chair to be able to properly use the dinning hall table. Isn't that crazy?" You laugh causing Thor and Jane to as well. "You with a booster seat?!?!? I've got to see this." Jane says as tears roll down her cheeks. "How do you not freeze? I can't even be there for too long and you're only a Midgardian." Thor asks as he eats some of the snacks that are out on the table in front of your chairs. "I just wear winter clothes. I don't really mind the cold but there is a beautiful fireplace in Loki's room he lets me use when I need it." "Well that's good but try not to melt him. He's my brother from another mother." Thor teases as him and Loki fist bum. You and Jane just roll your eyes at each other before giggling at the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376 15 17
18+ collection of one Shots drabbles from MCU and their actors
1.7K 87 26
A collection one one shots that I make about my favorite Marvel chatter! Fem reader x Loki *(REQUEST ARE OPEN)*
1.8K 27 5
Collection of Sebastian Sallow x f!MC one-shots Lots of fluff, and probably some smut in the future!
245K 4.4K 50
Last Updated: 5/18/2019 A collection of Loki X Reader One-Shots! Along with a few love triangles, but everything is Loki.