The General & The Prince pt 2

You accompany Thor and Loki to the UN meeting and for some reason you feel uncomfortable in this crowed environment. "And who is this beautiful creature?" A man Loki was talking to asks. "Oh this is General (L/N). She's my personal guard." Loki says placing his hand on the small of your back. "General this is Philip the representative for England." "Nice to meet you." You say as you hold out your hand. Philip kisses it and smiles. "General huh? How did such a delicate woman like yourself become General?" You were about to respond but Loki cuts you off. "Her looks are deceiving. She's one of the fiercest warriors in all of Asgard." Loki says with pride. Philip nods and returns to his spot because the meeting is beginning. You sit between Loki and Thor as questions rush through your mind. "He praised me again. Is this just an act since he says he would be civil? That Philip guy gave off some odd vibes." You think to yourself during the meeting. Loki gets up to talk to the group at the podium. You follow and stand off to the side. Some movement outside catches your eye. You look and notice men scrambling to set up what looks like a bomb. "Get down!" You scream as you tackle Loki to the ground. Everyone gets under their desks and you hover over Loki when the bomb goes off. You shield him from the blast. You take most of the falling debris earning large cuts and wounds. Thor helps getting the people out as you help Loki out. Once he is safe you collapse on the ground. "(Y/N)! Come with me." He says helping you to your feet. "No Loki you say here. It's safe. Don't worry about me." You rasp just before you loose consciousness.

He quickly carries your limp body to a medic and they rush you to the hospital. They take you into surgery to remove the debris and stitch you up. Loki watches intensely when Thor stands next to him. "Good thing the General was there. Her actions saved a lot of people." Thor says softly planing a hand on Loki's shoulder. "Brother are you ok?" He asks when he heard soft crying from the prince. "She saved my life." Loki says brushing away his tears. "That's what shes supposed to do. Why are you so emotional?" Loki just shrugs when a nurse rushes over to them. "Sir the patient is loosing a lot of blood and she has a type we've never seen before." "It's because she's Asgardian. I'll give her some of mine." Loki says rolling up his sleeve. The nurse nods and heads him to a room to take his blood.

You wake up on your stomach after surgery in a dimly lit room. Your vision is blurry but you notice a figure standing next to you. The figure bushes some hair out of your face and you can make out that it's Loki. "Hey. How are you feeling?" He asks softly. "I've been better. Are you ok my prince?" "Yes I'm fine thanks to you. You saved a lot of people General." "Just doing my job." You sigh as you try to sit up. "No darling just lay back down." He hums guiding you back down to the bed. "I'm guessing because of the stitches?" He nods as he caresses your cheek. You look up and notice different IVs one of them being red. "Is that blood?" You ask as he looks at what you're pointing to. "Yeah they said you lost a lot during surgery." "How did they have my type?" "They didn't so I gave you some of mine. It's the least I could do." "Thank you my prince." "Don't worry about it. You just rest now. I'll be here if you need something." He says giving you a soft kiss on your temple. You nod and fall back asleep to him running his fingers through your hair.

"How is she?" Thor asks as Loki sits in a chair next to your bed. "Ok for the most part. She woke up for a little bit but I told her to rest more. I'll probably stay here with her till she can leave. I already told mother and father what happened." "What did they say?" "That I need to wait until she's healed then we can go back home. The bifrost could hurt her in her condition." Loki says gently rubbing your arm. "I just feel terrible. This should have never happened." He says as a tear slips down his pale cheek. "Bother she knew what she was getting into when she accepted the assignment. It's her duty." "I know but I've treated her terribly over the years and yet she still put herself in danger for me. I hope she knows how grateful I am." "You can always show her." "How?" Loki asks with pleading eyes. "Just be nicer to her. I know how you feel about women officers but doesn't this prove to you that they are capable? That she's worthy of her rank?" Thor says as he gestures to your body. Loki slowly nods and looks at your sleeping face. "Did they find out who did it?" "Hydra but that English representative was connected with it." "Philip? Wow that's unexpected. He will pay for what he's done." Loki growls as his jaw clenches. "Don't worry the team is on it. Don't need you getting involved. It's not good for Asgard's image. We will take care of it brother." Thor hugs Loki before leaving the room.