Bring You Home

"Darling darling shhh. You must be quiet. You don't want your husband catching us." Loki whispers into the queen's ear as they sneak away from the party. "That fat old bastard can't hear a thing. Doubt he will notice we are gone anyway." You say as you lead him to your room. Once the door was shut and locked he pushes you against the closest wall. "Gods you look incredible tonight. Such a beautiful queen. My gorgeous queen." He says as he kisses your neck and chest. "Such a flatterer Loki. Oh how I ache for your visits." You sigh as his hands start to unzip your dress. "Let me relieve that ache of yours then." Your dress falls to your ankles as well as his trousers. He lifts and wraps your legs around his hips as his large cock sheaths itself inside of your wet cunt. He fucks you hard against the wall. While still buried inside of you he carries you over to the bed. Loki causes you to cum 3 times before he spills his seed inside of you. After he falls asleep in your bed you return to your husband's party with him none the wiser. Since it was the king's birthday you pleasure him as a gift. You let him play with your breasts and suck his cock but you never allow him in your pussy. That was only for Loki. Once satisfied and asleep you go back to your room. You were grateful for separate bed chambers, allows you to be with your real lover. Once in bed Loki pulls you close to him. "Dreadful work?" "Absolutely dreadful but I must preform my wifely duties. Don't want to raise suspicion." "You know I can take you from this place. Bring you home with me. We'd never have to be secretive again." He says with a kiss to your shoulder. "Even though that sounds like a dream come true it's not possible Loki. You can't take another man's wife. He'd surely retaliate and a married woman is definitely not someone you want to bring home to your parents. We'll just continue like this my love." "As you wish my queen."

"Please get this to Loki of Asgard right away. Even if you have to put it in his hands yourself. And I trust you won't say a word to the king." You say placing a letter in your advisors hand. "Of course your highness. Not a word." She says before quickly taking her leave. You return your face to the toilet as a maid holds your hair. "Oh gods this can't be happening. We were so careful." You sigh as tears roll down your cheeks. "It will be alright ma'am. Prince Loki will know what to do." Your maid says as she hands you a rag for your face. All of your staff knew about Loki. They hated the king so they kept your secret. "Can you please fetch my doctor. Just to confirm the situation." She nods and takes her leave as you hobble back to your bed.

Your advisor waits at the gate of Asgard with Heimdall. "The prince is on his way." He says and she kneels in response. After a few minutes Loki arrives on horseback. "Ah you're one of Queen (Y/N)'s staff. Is this from her?" "Yes your highness. It's very urgent." "Urgent? Oh my." He says as he opens the letter.
Dearest love,
If my suspicions are correct we are in major trouble. When you receive this please come to me right away. There is much to discuss that can't be said in a letter.
Always yours
(Y/N)
"Heimdall, I will be gone for the foreseeable future. I have no idea when I'll be back. Please let father and mother know." "As you wish my prince." He says as he opens the Bifrost. "Take me straight to her." Loki says to the advisor as they step through the portal.

He rushes into your room just as the doctor is taking your blood for tests. "Goodness that was fast. Wasn't expecting you till at least this evening." You laugh trying to make light of the situation. "Darling please no jokes. What's going on? Are you ill?" He says sitting on the bed next to you. You signal your staff to leave the room so you and Loki can talk privately. Once gone you slowly sit up in bed. "I believe I'm pregnant Loki, with your child." "How? We've always been careful." "Yes but if I remember correctly we weren't careful last time. Remember the king's birthday party?" "Right." He sighs as he rests his back against the headboard. There was some silence shared between you. You couldn't tell what he was thinking or what he'd do next. "And you're sure it's not the king's? I don't mean that with any disrespect mind you. I'm just making sure so I can figure out what to do next." He says as he intertwines his fingers in yours. "The king has only been inside of me once. That was during our honeymoon. Shortly before I met you. Since then you have been the only one to properly fuck me." "I see. Well let us wait for the doctor's test results." "Are you mad at me?" You ask as your voice cracks and tears return to your eyes. "No no not at all my love. In complete honesty I'm very happy." "Happy? How? Once the king finds out he'll have our heads for sure." "You know I'll never let that happen. I'm happy because it finally gives me good cause to take you away from this place. To finally bring you home with me. Make you my wife." He coos as he gently kisses your cheek. You turn to cuddle into his side. His arm wraps around your shoulders and his hand almost instinctively rests on your stomach, rubbing it ever so gently.