ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴇᴛ | 𝘀𝘂-𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗸

By luvjealousy

𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 (sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴏᴏɴ) ʟ. sᴜ-ʜʏᴇᴏᴋ <3 sᴜ-ʜʏᴇ... More

same old, same old
lunch
class
hee-su
flying fairies
zombies
emergency call
fire department
arguing
lesson learned, maybe
panic
run
stay alive, meet again
didn't go as planned
annoyed

hyeon-ju

4.5K 169 5
By luvjealousy

edited

"Good morning class," Ms. Park greeted the class.

The class greeted her back.

"Alright guys, time to hand in your phones," she then pulled out a metal box from under her desk and placed it in front of her, "everyone come turn in your phones!"

You reached into your backpack and got out your fake phone. It was an exact replica of your current phone, with the exact same phone case, and it weighed the exact same as your actual phone.

You always turned in the fake phone instead of your real one, and always got away with it.

You, along with all your other classmates, got up to give up your phones.

Once you gave up your fake phone you made your way back to your seat.

"Is anyone in touch with Hyeon-ju?" Ms. Park asked.

No one answered.

"Nobody?" She asked again.

"Uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday, but I haven't seen her since," Joon-yeong spoke up.

Ms. Park sighed. She was very obviously stressed about the situation.

She then said something about letting her know if we hear from Hyeon-ju, and then she started talking about our exams for next week.

This is the part in the conversation where you zone out.

Once you heard the word 'exams' you turned your head to face the window as if it was the most interesting and intriguing thing that you have ever seen in your entire life.

"Okay then," Ms. Park then turned around to right something else on the chalk board. When she finished she asked us to copy what she had written down. "Excuse me, i'll be back shortly," She excused herself before exiting the classroom.

‧₊˚ ✩

It was a while later now.

Ms. Park was now teaching something about prejudice.

"Anyone wanna interprete this?" She asked.

Suddenly, Hee-su stood up.

"Okay, Hee-su," Ms. Park nodded at her.

"I need to...u-use the bathroom," she spoke up in a weak voice.

Something was obviously wrong with the poor girl, but Ms. Park didn't seem to notice.

Ms. Park let her use the bathroom and then went back to her lesson.

"Alright then, anyone wanna have a crack at it?" she scanned the room for any person willing to give an answer, "class president..?"

Nam-ra looked up from her text book to answer Ms. Park's question, "the truth is, all of us have some sort of prejudice. We all have preconceptions about other people."

"hmm.. okay nice. Next, Bare-su, stand up," hearing Su-hyeok's nickname took your attention away from the window.

You looked over to Su-hyeok as he stood up.

"What's with 'Bare-su?'" Ms. Park questioned.

"It's short for Barefoot Su-hyeok. Bare-su," one of his friends answered for him.

"He hates wearing socks, he's so weird about it," another one continued, "I can smell it a mile away."

Everyone laughed.

You didn't wanna be rude so you looked down at your desk and didn't laugh, but secretly you thought it was a little funny, but you still felt bad for poor Su-hyeok.

"Okay, Bare-su," Ms. Park called to him again, "can you tell me what Nam-ra said a minute ago?"

"Uhh.." He didn't know.

The class laughed again.

"...She was absolutely correct, a hundred percent," he stated.

The class laughed again.

"Okay.. what was her absolutely correct answer then?" Ms. Park continued to questioning him.

"Hmm... all right..." It was obvious that he didn't know.

You were still looking down at your desk and playing with your pencil, but you were listening to everything that was happening.

"Y/n, since it looks like you're paying so much attention to the lesson, why don't you help Bare-su," she was obviously being sarcastic. You didn't like that.

You stood up, "yeah okay, Nam-ra said that we all have some sort of prejudice, because all of us have preconceptions about other people."

Ms. Park looked a little surprised, "Oh wow, you actually payed attention for once."

'I don't think she likes me very much,' You thought to yourself.

"Yeah.." you then looked at Su-hyeok and he mouthed the words, 'thank you.'

You smiled at him and nodded your head, as in saying, 'you're welcome.'

Ms. Park was about to say something else but got interrupted by someone walking into the door.

It was Hyeon-ju.

She walked into the door then backed up a step and opened it, then walked into the classroom.

Everyone began to stand up.

She took a couple steps and then collapsed onto the floor.

Everyone, including you, began to crowd around the girl.

You and Hyeon-ju weren't the closest of friends, you guys were more like...associates. You guys got along, but didn't exactly think of each other as friends. She was also one of the only reasons why Gwi-nam didn't feel the need to pick on you. You technically owed her one.

You pushed through people trying to get to where Hyeon-ju was. Even though you two weren't necessarily friends, you still wanted to make sure she was okay.

Then, Hyeon-ju was softly heard, "Ms. Park."

"Yes it's me, do you recognize me?"

"He grabbed me, the science teacher grabbed me and locked me up.."

Once you heard that you made a concerned and confused face, 'I'm definitely taking this out of context,' you made a mental note.

"He locked you up? the science teacher? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan?" Ms. Park seemed a little panicked. Almost like she didn't believe a school science teacher would do such a thing to a student.

"He tied me up," Hyeon-ju continued.

You face grew more concerned, 'I really hope i'm taking this out of context...'

"Let's go to the infirmary, okay?" Ms. Park looked and sounded afraid.. or maybe she was stressed, probably both.

"Nam-ra, make sure they study on their own," Ms. Park called out. She then said something about not telling anyone about the situation or something like that. You didn't really listen to that part.

She also asked Hyeon-ju if she could get up.

"I'll carry her," Su-hyeok insisted.

'Lucky girl,' You thought as you turned to at Su-hyeok.

"Okay," Ms. Park nodded, "could someone help him out please!" This was your sign to finally take action... definitely not because Su-hyeok was going, you definitelyyy just wanted to help.

"I'll help!" You stated.

"Us too!" Said On-jo, speaking for both her and I-sak.

You, I-sak, and On-jo quickly helped Hyeon-ju onto Su-hyeok's back then you all ran out the door with Ms. Park following close behind.

You, I-sak, and On-jo ran beside Su-hyeok to make sure Hyeon-ju didn't fall, and Ms. Park ran close behind.

You guys all ran down the hall to the infirmary.

Once you finally reached the infirmary, you quickly opened the door for Su-hyeok because he was the one carrying Hyeon-ju. I-sak, On-jo, and Ms. Park followed.

"Please help!" Shouted Ms. Park.

The nurse noticed the severity of the situation and told you all to put her on the bed, so that's what you did.

After putting her on the bed, the nurse took her temperature and asked if you all could help hold her down.

They grabbed a corner of the bed sheet and used it to hold her down. You were standing close behind Su-hyeok while observing the situation since there's was no more room to hold the sheet.

'They can handle it from here,' you thought to yourself as you turned around to exit the room.

When you turned around you saw Hee-su struggling to walk out of the room as well.

You felt bad for her. She looked like she was probably in a lot of pain, so you decided that you were gonna help her instead.

It was the least you could do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
226K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...