๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

By liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." More

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

25.2K 972 891
By liyahwritesss

ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ; ᴍᴇᴇᴄʜɪᴇ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 20ᴛʜ

I walked in the living room to see Fats eating something, Marco was in the phone, Nai was sitting on her phone and Sin was laid on her lap.

All he do is sleep. It was music playing. We were at Nai's house and she like the oldies.

"Rain On Me" by Ashanti was playing. I like her music taste. She just chill as fuck. That's why she my bestie.

She was rubbing Sin's head. They most def like each other. I can't even remember the last time he was crushing on somebody.

After his ex, he just never dated again.

"Meechie, can you go get our DoorDash from the door?"

"Our? You got me something?"

"You wanted something?"

"I mean I just ate, but still."

"I didn't get you anything, but we can share."

"It's okay."

I went to the door and got the food. It was just Chick-fil-a. I walked back in there and put it on the coffee table.

"Wake up, Sin," she slightly shook him. One things about this nigga, you have to wake him up "correctly".

If you shake him too hard, he might slap the dog shit outta you. I had to learn that the hard way. If you scream at him, he is going to scream back at you while punching you with all his might.

He strong as hell, too. He's so intimidating to other people, not me, but to other people.

I am not very intimidating. I'm just trigger happy. I'm a goofy ass nigga. It take a lot for people to take me seriously.

I like it that way. I don't like for people to fear me.

That's one thing me and Sin don't have in common.

He sat up after Nai had to shake him like 5 times. He don't get mad when she do it, but had it been us...Jesus help.

That's how you know he like her. It's a soft spot in his heart for her. And it didn't even take long for that to happen.

He started eating and staring straight ahead. He probably wasn't thinking about nothing.

"Y'all wanna go to the club later on?" I asked.

"No," Nai and Sin said. Fats nodded in agreement with me.

"Y'all lame as fuck. Just come on."

"I don't like clubs," Nai said.

"Why?"

"They give me bad vibes. I never have been a club person. And I have to pack for a flight."

"Where you goin'?" Sin asked her.

"Miami to model for this brand. And for a makeup class I have to give."

"And you just now telling me this?"

"Umm..I didn't think I had to tell you earlier."

"Well, you do so that I know where you are and you're not stranded somewhere and I can't help you."

"That wasn't gonna happen, but okay."

"You never know

"You can pack now and we can go out before you leave."

"I don't know, Meechie. I don't even be doing nothing at clubs and parties and shit."

"Well, do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Just loosen up and have fun."

"I'll think about it."

"What about you, Sin?"

"I'on know yet. I got sleeping to do, so I might not."

"Nigga, you gon' sleep yo life away."

"Sleep is the best thing a human can do and you can never get too much of it."

There was knocks at the door. I looked at Kanai.

"That's Donte. I'm doing his makeup for an event."

She stood up and went to open the door.

"Hey, Girl! I haven't seen you in ages."

"Hey, Donny! We literally saw each other yesterday, but anyways."

"I brought my makeup and stuff."

"Alright. We can do it in here," she said leading them to the kitchen.

Me and the guys were just in the livingroom. Marco never said anything about the club because the nigga was sleep. They can just go to sleep so fast.

Sin got on his phone and started scrolling. Fats was on his phone.

I'ma just leave. I only really came over here for one purpose. That was to ask them if they wanted to go to the club.

"Bestie!"

"Yes?!"

"I'm about to head out. See you later!"

"See you later, Best!"

"Aight, y'all. I'ma hit y'all later."

"Alright. Be safe."

"Always.

I left out the house and went and got in my car. I pushed the start button and put it in reverse so I could leave out of the drive way.

I decided to go to the house. She kicked me out again. She keep on kicking me out of my own damn house. That girl got anger problems.

♕♕♕

"Deyjah, let me in the damn house. It's literally MINE."

"I don't give a fuck. When you stop tryna cheat with them bitches, you can stop getting kicked out."

"I didn't cheat on you, baby girl."

"Whatever, Malik. Go ask Fats if you can stay at his house another night."

"Bae! Please! I will eat yo coochie so good for the next month. I just wanna come home. And this is MY house."

"Meechie, get yo dirty dick ass off of the doorstep and go ask yo mama if you can stay at her house."

"I'ma drop yo ass one day. Keep on, Deyjah."

"Nigga you not gon drop shit. Love you, bye."

"I'm bouta go stay at my bitch house."

"Yeah. Do that and when I find you, I'ma cut yo dick clean off. Try me, Meechie."

"Let me back in my damn house so I can give you some of this hood weiner."

"Ugh. Come on."

I knew it.

♕♕♕

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 20ᴛʜ

"What you want, bruh?" Sin answered the phone with an attitude. What the fuck is wrong with him?

"Umm..excuse me."

"What do you want, Kanai?"

"Nevermind now. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you."

"Man, whatever," he said before hanging up in my face.

What the fuck was that?

We were just cool earlier. I don't know what happened to him. I don't know who pissed him off, but he still had no reason to be pissed at me like that.

I didn't even do anything.

I don't never do nothing and people just be so pissed at me. All the fucking time. It never fucking fails. I pisses me off.

I decided to start looking for my outfit that I would wear tonight. I decided that I wanted to go to the club with the guys.

I'ma just take pictures and videos the whole night. I wouldn't dare get drunk and start dancing and shit.

I just got my hair and nails done. I'ma just go to look cute.

I went in my closet and looked around. I still couldn't stop thinking about how Sin acted a minute ago though. I literally didn't do anything.

I decided on the "Frisky Feline" black jumpsuit from Fashion Nova, my black Givenchy scarf in wool, my black Givenchy mini grained leather Antigona bag, and my black Givenchy grained leather shark lock boots.

I promise it looks better on. It might not sound right, but it look right.

I also picked out the jewelry I'm gonna wear. I picked the iced out Santos De Cartier watch, my 4pt two row bracelet in white gold, and my 4pt tennis necklace in white gold. Oh, and my Solitaire Diamond stud earrings.

Outfit complete. I just gotta figure out what I wanna do to my face. Probably just something simple. I really don't got time for all that today, so I'll do something simple.

♕♕♕

"Nai, I'm outside. What you doing?" Meechie asked when I answered the phone.

"Hold on. I was flat ironing my hair. You said you would be here at like 8:30."

"I said we would get to the club at like 8:30. Get yo ass out here."

He said that? No, he didn't.

"Give me a second, nigga."

"You got five minutes before yo ass get left."

I'an wanna go anyway, but I got ready and shit so now I'm going.

"Okay."

"Ugh. The struggles of having a girl bestfriend. She can't never be on damn time," he said under his breath.

I guess he thought he hung up the phone.

"What you say, Meechie? You talkin' shit?"

"Huh?"

"You still on the phone dumbass," Sin said. I just know his voice from anywhere.

"Oh. Bestie, I wasn't talking about you."

I hung up the phone and put the finishing touches on my hair. I grabbed my bag and keys before walking downstairs and out for the door, making sure to lock it behind me.

I got in the truck and put my seatbelt on.

"You can't speak?" Sin looked back at me.

Nigga, you didn't wanna speak earlier. Angry ass nigga.

I didn't say anything and got on my phone.

"Kanai, you'on hear me talking to you?"

Nope. What if I was deaf? What if I just don't wanna talk to you? Niggas don't think.

"What the fuck is yo problem?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"I don't have one."

"Then what the fuck is you ignoring me for?"

"Stop talking to me."

"You get on my damn nerves."

"Mhm."

"Mhm my ass. We'll talk in a minute."

The hell we will. I don't know who he think he is. He think he just get to have an attitude with me for no reason and then we be all cool? Fuck no, buddy.

"Yeah, sure."

"Stop playin' wimme, Kanai."

"Fuck you gon' do?"

"Chill yo lil ass out, bruh."

"I'm chill, but you seem a lil annoyed. You seem a lil mad."

"Okay. Like I said, we gon' talk in a minute."

"And like I said, yeah sure."

"Bestie, you got some gum?" Meechie changed the subject.

"Yeah."

I got one of my packs of gum out of my purse and passed him a piece before offering the other guys a piece. Not Sin though.

"See now you just being petty," Sin chuckled.

Yup.

"And now you just talking for no reason. You ain't wanna talk a while ago, so don't talk now."

"That's what you mad about?"

Yup. I'm pissed.

I didn't respond and continued to scroll on my phone. I just ordered like ten bracelets from Shein. I love Shein jewelry.

"And now you deaf again."

Damn right.

♕♕♕

We pulled up to the club and found parking. The guys are V.I.P and there's a V.I.P parking section, so that's where we parked.

We got out of the car. And I made Marco take some of my pictures. He's like the best photographer in the group.

"Oh my gosh, Nai. Can we go in now?" Fats whined.

"Yeah. I just needed some good pics out here."

"We'll catch y'all in there," Sin said. Here we fucking go.

"Alright."

I know they not about to leave me out here with him.

I really wasn't even tryna hear this shit. I tried to walk past him behind the guys.

"Get yo ass back here."

"Oh my gosh, Sin. I'm tryna go."

"We gotta talk."

"About what? You sholl wanna talk a lot now."

I started scrolling on my phone AGAIN. I just be doing this because I can't look him in his eyes.

"Nai, put the phone away."

"Why?"

I went to my camera and started posing.

"I said put the gotdamn phone away. What I tell you about doing that disrespectful ass shit?"

He snatched my phone out of my hand and put it in his pocket.

"What you did earlier was disrespectful."

"I'm sorry, Nai. I wasn't even tryna be like that. I was handling some business with my pops and I was thinking about a lot of shit."

"You couldn't just say that? You had a whole fucking attitude as if I knew what you were doing the time."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm so sick of hearing the same shit from everybody."

"That was something small, Kanai. Come on now, Baby."

"I know it was small, but it still made me feel some type of way."

"I apologize. I know I shouldn't have done that to you. It was a lot going through my head right then."

"You still had no reason to go off on me like that."

"I know. I apologize."

"I forgive you. Give me my phone."

He took it out of his pocket and passed it to me.

"You look good."

"Thank you."

"No problem. Come on."

He nudged me in front of him and we started walking. He always make me walk in front of him for some reason.

"Your name is not on the list. You're gonna have to get in that line," the guard said when we got to the door.

"She with me."

"Oh, alright. Have a nice time."

We walked in the club. All I saw was big booty strippers, dudes throwing money, and more.

We went to the V.I.P section of the club where Meechie, Marco, and Fats were throwing money and stuff.

I sat down and recorded myself.

Meechie came up to me and put 3 stacks in my hand.

"Why you passing me this?"

"So you can throw it, duh."

He showed me how I was supposed to throw it, so I did.

A stripper came up to me.

"You want a lap dance, girl?"

"Umm-," I was cut off by the guys cheering me on. They're so embarrassing.

"Yea," I said to the stripper.

She started twerking on me while I was throwing the money. I'an gay or nothing, but she had a fat ass.

"YEAH! GO, BESTIE!" Meechie yelled.

He was so turnt. He most def can't drive us back.

♕♕♕

"Did you have fun?" Marco asked me as we walked out of the club.

It had to be around 1:30 a.m right now.

"Yea. It was fun, I guess."

My outfit was really cute.

"Meechie, shut the fuck up," Sin said while he was practically dragging him to the car.

"Don't tell him to shut the fuck up like that. You are so rude."

"He talking nonsense and I bet you he'd tell me to shut the fuck up too."

"You're rude."

"Whatever."

We got in the truck and Fats started driving us home.

I did have fun for the first time in a long time.
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ? ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ sɪɴ? ᴅʀᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs.

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
549K 16.8K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
198K 21K 41
She had let him go to keep him safe. Instead of tieing him to a life she can't bear to live herself, she pushed him away to create a future he had l...