Prince with Benefits

By gabycabezut

**Unedited, messy & with lots of mistakes. But you will still swoon if you give it a chance lol (but you've b... More

Prince with benefits
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two Part One
Chapter Twenty-Two Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six (part one)
Chapter Twenty-Six (part two)
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six Part One
Chapter Thirty-Six part two
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
A Prince's Point of View
Getting Hitched
Expecting the Unexpected...
Bonus Chapter - Brought to you by H&M
New books + Audiobook teaser!
New Story Alert! Of Darkness & Light

Chapter Twenty-Three

1.7M 41K 9.9K
By gabycabezut

Thank you for your awesome banners!

This one is from silvermistenfusion :)

***

"Yes."

The words left my mouth without me noticing.

Scott's pupils dilated and his smile was evident. With a flick of his hand, he made a gesture to Sean, who was standing up a few steps over the left, next to a street lamp. He then grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"I was hoping you would say that..." That devilish smirk appeared on his face as one strand of hair covered his left side. Instinctively, I reached out for the loose strand and removed it from his eye. As I did so, I noticed that my hand was trembling.

The fact that we were in another country striked in my mind and as we speed walked through the Parisian streets, I asked him, a little bit breathless, "I don't have my passport. Isn't this illegal?"

Scott's dark chuckles made my stomach flip. "Your Mom helped me."

Oh. Mom. I should have known.

We stopped at a little dark alley. I turned around and gladly saw that Sean was still with us. It wasn't a scary alley, but after reading quite a few frightful stories about them, a queasy feeling was darkening my mood.

"Scott, why are-"

"Shhh" he placed one finger on my lips effectively shutting me up.

Sean passed us and winked at me. He lifted his palm to Scott, telling us that we should wait.

With his finger still on my lips, Scott leaned to me and gave me one soft kiss. Somewhat breathless, and very much intrigued, I frowned and opened my mouth to ask him again what was going on, when his lips met mine in a more rushed manner. The electrifying current between us intensified and I found myself eagerly kissing him back.

A small groan left his mouth before he pulled away. His dark chocolate eyes bored into mine making my knees feel weak. Thank Goodness we were leaning on the wall, because I'm pretty sure that me falling would only be an addition to the already long list of embarrassments in front of Scott.

A moment later, Sean appeared with two hats and a pair of sunglasses. Scott placed one in my head smiling and gave me the sunglasses without another word. He did the same and as I finished adjusting the aviator glasses on me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the light.

We entered the hotel, the Ritz, may I add, through one of the kitchens. The staff didn't spare us a second glass as we passed. They must be used to this kind of behavior.

One thing was for sure.

I wasn't.

To be honest, I was completely embarrassed. I felt like on one of those cheesy romance novels that people write on the internet, where anything can happens. Yet this was real life...

my life...

I don't go to dinner to Paris just for the heck of it...

I don't have to hide in an ugly pair of sunglasses when it's already almost midnight...

What am I doing?

A big lump formed on my throat as my eyes travelled around the elegant rooms we were now crossing. My heart started to race too fast. In anticipation or in panic, I wasn't sure...

We grabbed the elevator and I tried to control my ragged breath, but my hands started to tremble again.

Scott eyed me from the corner of his eyes. We were not alone, Sean was still with us.

I wanted to run to the room, and yet, I wanted to run the other way...

Why everything has to be confusing?

Or...is it just me ?

Ugh...

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't register that we had walked out of the elevator or that we had entered an amazingly elegant suite. The click the door made when it was closed brought me back. Or maybe the fact that I was stupidly gaping at the two sofas, or the glass chandelier that was above them, or the beautifully arranged orchids on the table in front of us...

Scott leaned on the door studying me. My chest was rising uncontrollably as he started to approach me.

He took one step at a time and I could see his pupils dilated, making his eyes seem much darker. His hat flew to the other side of the room and his brown aviator sunglasses were left on one of the sofas.

I tried to swallow the uncomfortable lump in my throat and for the life of me, I couldn't move. Not even breathe. He must have sensed my panic because he stopped when there was not more than five inches separating us.

"You are scared." It wasn't a question. He was just stating the obvious.

"Breathe, Emily." His dark eyes roamed all over my face, "you don't have to do anything that you don't want to..."

Well, that's the problem.

I WANT TO.

But...

What if that's the only thing that he wants?

What if we sleep together and tomorrow he'll lose any interest in me?

What if?

At some point I had to take a harsh intake of breath, since I was about to turn blue.

Scott gently caressed my cheek. His dark eyes bored into mine and a small smirk formed on his lips. He took a step away from me and started unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes widened as he took it off. Still smiling, he reached it towards me. "You're going to need a pajama."

Numbly, I grabbed the shirt still panting hard. His smirk grew wider as he leaned to me and our lips met. He kissed me with so much passion that not only butterflies erupted in my stomach, but my whole body felt tingles and goose bumps appeared on my skin. He deepened the kiss and my hands entangled on his brown hair at the same time his arms slide on my waist bringing me closer to him.

Too soon he pulled apart. We were both breathless. His shirt was now lying on the floor as I got lost in the moment. Something that happened every time he kissed me. Scott's smirk showed up on his lips one more time, before he huskily whispered, "good night, beautiful."

He turned around and got in one of the two doors that were next to us. Before he closed it, his eyes travelled hungrily from the top of my head to the tip of my shoes. That simple gesture sent my heart to overdrive. Again.

Then, he closed the door.

My mouth dropped open and my eyebrows frowned. My shoulders sagged and I must have stayed glaring at the stupid door for more than ten minutes. I was still hoping that it was a joke and he would come outside smirking again.

He didn't.

Completely disappointed, I forced myself to get inside the other room. My feet were numb as the rest of my body. Sighing, I didn't even look around the posh room; I simply walked to the bathroom with Scott's shirt on my hand and settled for a warm shower.

Was I relived? Or disappointed?

I'm such a mess.

I must be bipolar or something like that.

One moment I'm freaking out so bad that he notices it. Then, I'm completely disappointed.

One thing is for sure. He is too sweet.

He noticed how I felt and yet he tried to lighten up the mood.

He must care...

That simple thought made my heart flip and my stomach flutter.

He must.

If he didn't care, he wouldn't have got into so much trouble...and he would obviously be pissed...and he wasn't...he smiled at me...I mean, he even teased me...

I froze as I processed my thoughts.

Damn, I care too...

I shouldn't. But I do.

Then what the hell are you doing on the other room, you moron! Great, now I'm pretty much screaming at myself for my stupidity.

I searched for the razor and shaved my legs, giving me a mental pat on the back for not wearing any granny underwear. It wasn't lingerie, but at least it was plain white cotton. I tried to hurry, but ended up taking a twenty minute shower.

After towel drying my hair, I brushed it and put it up in a kind of messy bun on the top of my head. I grabbed Scott's dark shirt and buttoned it leaving some sexy cleavage. At least I hoped so...

I tiptoed around the suite without closing my room's door until I was standing in front of Scott's. Swallowing the small lump that had formed on my throat due to nerves, I made a fist to knock on the door. My hand stopped in midair as I tried to gain some courage to actually move it further.

My chest was moving quite fast due to my heart racing pulse.

Come on, Emily...just knock on the damn door...

Then what?!

What should I say? What can I possibly say other than 'I'm such a moron', that could actually sound sexy...

Just kiss the bloke.

Hug's words echoed in my mind. My heart's rate stabilized for a moment as a small smile formed on my lips.

Suddenly, a dark voice erupted from the other side of the room, "Couldn't sleep?"

I placed a hand in my chest because my heart was about to burst out from the fright. Turning around, I found Scott's figure seated on one of the sofas. It was pretty dark, so as my eyes got used to the darkness, I could only make a shadow out of him.

"How long have you been there?" I mumbled embarrassed.

"Enough to see how bad your ninja skills are."

Placing a hand on my hip, I could now see the amused smirk that was playing on his lips, "what do you mean?" I retorted, "My ninja skills are pretty good, thank you."

"Yeah? I mean you were really silent after you tripped by the table and almost drop the flowers to the floor?"

I rolled my eyes, "I had my mind occupied."

Scott chuckled, "yeah, I figured that much..."

Flustered, I rolled my eyes again and muttered "to be honest I lost track of what I wanted to do, so I should just go back to-"

Scott was in front of me in less than a second. My eyes opened more when I noticed the rest of him. He was naked from the waist up. On their own account, my eyes roamed all over his glorious chest. He was fit, but actually finding a set of abs and muscled arms left me completely speechless. This time, I did lose track of what I was saying before.

When I found myself ogling at him, well, his chest actually, I looked up to find his smugly smile on that luscious lips that I wanted to claim so much.

"I couldn't sleep just thinking of you in my shirt" he huskily whispered.

My heart melted and my knees buckled all at once. Scott grabbed me by the waist as I lost some balance.

"You are so beautiful, Emily. Inside and outside." My hands were pressed on his chest and there were more than tingles this time. I could feel electrifying waves coming from both sides.

Say something!

I wanted to say something. But my stupid brain had lost any function whatsoever. I just stood mesmerized by his almost black eyes and the tingly trail that his hand was leaving on my arm as he slowly stroked my arm.

He leaned closer to me but he didn't close the gap between us. He was being a gentleman, as always, trying to let me decide whether I wanted things to go further or not.

That was all I needed. 

I wanted him.

I needed him.

So I closed the gap between us and kissed him passionately, trying to pour my feelings into it.

In a second, I was gently shoved to the wall as he pressed his body to mine. Fireworks erupted between us and the need to get even closer was stronger by the second. His shirt started to come off when he stopped abruptly. Looking me straight on the eyes, he asked concerned, "are you completely sure about this?"

Since I still couldn't form any words, I simply nodded as a confident smile played on my lips. The storm that had clouded his eyes disappeared and transformed into something deeper. His lips tugged up on a beautiful smile before planting against mine in a fiercer embrace.

There were no more words exchanged.

Just the sync of our bodies as they melted into one.

_________________________________________________________________

This was HARD to write!!!

I actually wrote another chapter but I wasn't sure of it. It had kind of a dark mood. And this chapter is a special chapter, so I erased the whole thing and started over.

:) I hope you like it :)

Again, thank you for all your votes and comments :) You guys are my inspiration to keep sharing a little bit of my crazy thoughts!

I know I take longer, but trust me, as I see more votes and comments, I try to give you a better chapter. At least that's what I intend to.

So be patient!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 480 24
The newly widowed Prince of Wales interviews young Lady Diana Spencer for the nanny position to take care of his young sons. Since losing their mothe...
2.3K 401 12
SEQUEL TO ROYALLY BUMPED || After a whirlwind of a year, Mila Abbott is finally enjoying her life as a princess and mother. As wife to the new first...
163K 2.1K 63
Two years of marriage, Prince Harry and Lucy have gotten comfortable with their lives. It has been nice. With lots of pressure from outside sources a...
32.1M 909K 56
[WINNER OF BEST HISTORICAL FICTION STORY IN THE FICTION AWARDS] There is a story that has been whispered into ear after ear across many countries. It...