Rocky and Bullwinkle: Fluffy...

By MixelFanGirl100

After a Failed Reunion Party. The villainous C. Rabbit came across to conquer Frostbite Falls. now Rocky and... More

Prologue- The Tv's First Star
Chapter 2- Reunion Party
Chapter 3- The Arrival of C. Rabbit
Chapter 4- What happened to Aesop's Son?
Chapter 5- Meeting up the S.H.H
Chapter 6- C. Rabbit's Plan
Chapter 7- Warner-ing
Chapter 8- Bar
Chapter 9- Hidden Passage
Chapter 10- The ink is Taken
Chapter 11- Weapon Warners
Chapter 12- The Smoking Chicken
Chapter 13- Sivar Meets Sherman
Chapter 14- Meeting go Wrong
Chapter 15- Fall of a Hero
Chapter 16- I need you
Chapter 17- Heroes Against the Rabbit
Chapter 18- The Ink Master
Chapter 19- Resurrect
Chapter 20- New Changes, New Cessation
Epilogue- Adventure Never Dies

Chapter 1- The start

265 3 1
By MixelFanGirl100

In days earlier, The peaceful day in frostbite falls, Minnesota.

The heroes rocky and bullwinkle has done their heroic adventure for a long time.

They have retired of their adventure and decided to start a family. Years ago, Rocky and Bullwinkle were back then announce them as LGBT toon citizens in town. And they adopt 3 cartoony kids from a different studio, Yakko, Wakko and Dot warner. They are a happy family.

As the smell of fresh flowers in the air of summer, the family start off their relaxation at home.

The warner kids are at their Water tower-shaped Tree house for their thrilling plans for summer.

"Alright gang." Yakko said with a joy smile "let's see what are we gonna do in the summer.".

As they sit in circle on their white fluffy circle rug, they tried to think how and they gonna do today.

Dot pull out her list of any movie plans tonight.

"I think we could have a family movie night."

"But, didn't we already did that yesterday?" Wakko asked with his tongue sticks out.

Dot roll up her list

"I suggest we could pick either 'Encanto' or 'Luca'".

Wakko begin to pull his sandwich-making set

"I say we can make a sandwich making challenge." He said by hold a piece of loaf and a bottle of ketchup.

Yakko lay down relax trying to think of anything.

"This is getting boring"

Wakko and dot agreed with their big brother.

Dot begin to look the view in the window.

"I wish we could get toon abilities." She sighed.

"We can't we?" Wakko asked.

Yakko clear his throat.

"You see sibs, Toons are created to be earn any power abilities besides toony abilities to a gift award for hard work famous. Sadly, if a toon made as a minor like us... we can't due to will not take responsible."

Dot and wakko are sad by not getting abilities.

"Wanna see what our dads' doing?" Yakko asked their little siblings.

They all agreed with wakko, they got out of their treehouse and headed back inside of the house to see their beloved dads.

Rocky and bullwinkle are on the couch feelings nothing to do, just like their kids.

"Hey rock'?" Bullwinkle asked rocky by his husband's nickname.

"Yeah?"

"Does it feel nothing excited to do, huh?"

"Yeah, i wonder our kids might do something good."

Rocky started to grab a piece of paper and fold much and turn it into a fan. Bullwinkle comes to rocky's chest if asking he could feel the fan air with him.

Rocky and his husband are having some alone time together.

"It's been a long time since we had our adventure, huh Rock'?"

"Yeah, it's like... we are done with anything."

"It sounds...empty. like something is missing."

As rocky and bullwinkle lose their hope of ideas, the warner kids came to the living home and climb on top of the couch.

"Hello Dad-dos!" 

Rocky and bullwinkle grab the little warners rising up like holding kids that parents do.

"Seems no plans, huh?" Yakko asked.

Rocky and bullwinkle put down wakko and dot.

"Yeah." Bullwinkle sighed.

The Warner kids were laying down on the floor of boredom. As wakko sighs, he notice something under the couch. He pull it out and turns out it was an old photo album that was made in the 1950s.

"Hey dad-dos! Look what i found."

Rocky and bullwinkle notice what wakko's holding. They do not believe their eyes. They got the photo album from wakko and smile. 

they open up the book. The warner climb to the couch and look the album along with their dads.

As bullwinkle opens the album, his eyes begin to sparkle as his expression went impressed.

The warner kids were surprised of their dads old days and how they use to be.

Every time when the warner kids point on each picture to ask questions, Rocky and Bullwinkle answer in facts of their existence and fame.

As they headed to the end of the page, Rocky and Bullwinkle pause at something they saw in the album, A old picture of Rocky, Bullwinkle and all of his friends together.

Bullwinkle almost spread a tear as he wipe it off.

"Wow, that's so many friends." Yakko said impressive.

"Yeah... so much." Bullwinkle said in a sad tone.

Rocky notice his husband was feeling upset about something. He slightly asked.

"Bullwinkle?"

Bullwinkle get up from the couch like he was getting serious.

"Excuse me, would ya?".

Bullwinkle sadly walk to the kitchen that it was dark between the lights from the living room.

Rocky feels bad to see his husband feeling sad about something. He flies to see him and close to him checking on him.

"Is... everything ok?" He asked with a worried tone.

Bullwinkle look at his husband along with his worry face.

"It's just... i miss all of our old friends. We all got good times but now we feel like we forgot each other.".

Rocky felt bad for his moose husband.

He put his hand of bullwinkle's chin.

"I know, i miss them too." He sighed "it's been 63 toon years since we saw them. I wish we could meet them again and know about what they did throughout the years.".

As bullwinkle hear what rocky talk about, suddenly, something that pops up on him.

"Rock' o husband of mine, i have an idea!".

"What? What's your idea?".

"We are gonna invite all our friends back together. As a party, a reunion party!".

Rocky begin to love the idea that his husband came up.

"Bullwinkle, you are a genius!".

Rocky and bullwinkle slide back to the living room and see their kids.

"WE GOT A PERFECT IDEA!" they said with their starry eyes.

Yakko went on top of the couch arm.

"So, you finally got a plan, huh? What is it?".

Rocky and bullwinkle grab the warner kids to a hug. Bullwinkle announced

"We are making a Reunion party!".

"And you kids are the VIPs!"

The warner kids cheer of their announces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the town of frostbite falls, The family decided to put the stage on behind the birdbath statue where they can put the reunion party.

Rocky making balloons, Bullwinkle tried how to work on the lights, Yakko makes the invitations to all rocky and bullwinkle's new and old friends, and wakko keeps licking the stamps for the envelopes.

As bullwinkle putting on the stage lights on top, Dot appears to see her moose dad.

"Hey Dad!"

"Yes, Sweetie?"

"Since you put me as a VIP, I was wondering if i can sing to the audience after your speech? We can duet together.".

Bullwinkle slides down of the ladder.

"Dot-si-cles, That's an i amazing idea! I can't wait to see everyone would hear your singing talents."

He wipe up the tears of joy.

"Well, we do a Father-Daughter singing bond. Would you come and sing with me... please?".

Dot give her moose dad the puppy eyes. bullwinkle can't handle the cuteness from his little daughter.

Bullwinkle replied.

"Maybe, I'll think about it, honey.".

Dot smiled at bullwinkle and walk away with excitement.

Bullwinkle felt confident knowing his old friends will come to the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 14 11
When his cryptid-obsessed friends ask him to drive out to Buttfuck Nowhere, Oregon for the summer in hopes of him getting some photos for their 'zine...
5.8K 35 31
"Not every story has a happy the ending ...I would know since I've experienced it before...when a story does not end well, the only thing left to do...
347 32 21
The world seemed to end in chaos, everything destroyed by sudden nuclear war and people are trying to take shelter anywhere they can as sirens go off...
92K 3.1K 29
κ§πšπšŽπšœπš’πšπšŽπš—πš π™΄πšŸπš’πš• πš…πšŠπš›πš’πš˜πšžπšœ 𝚑 πšπšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›κ§‚ 𝙰 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πšŽπš—πšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš‹ πšπšŠπš’πš› πšπš‘πš›πšžπšœπšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš’πš—πšπš˜...