Psychotic Cards (Gxg)

By UnknownHeather

A game where it cost lives. In a deck of card you may pick one randomly. Destined on which role you'll execut... More

Prologue - Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
p

13

53 10 2
By UnknownHeather

"You shouldn't have done that!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you Astrid!?"

"Don't yell at me!" She hits me on the back of my head causing me to stumble.

"Well don't hit me!" She rolled her eyes.

"Now because of your idiotic mind! He's going to hunt you down!"

"You are so one sided Astrid! I'm protecting Zya" I tried my best to not yell when all i want to do right now is to kill someone.

"Why didn't you just prevent it from happening!? You know what he's capable off! Now you just put Zya and Your life at risk!"

"I didn't know he'll punch a girl? Now its my fault!? Who the fuck punched Zya, your boyfriend Right? Why would you blame me! I'm protecting my friend"

"I'm not blaming you Callie! I'm worried about you! You almost destroyed his face!"

"So what he deserves it!"

"Are you insane Callie? Aren't you scared about your life!"

"You are insane! You're weak and I'm not!"

"Hey can you stop yelling at Astrid? It's echoing around the hallway." Ezekiel said. I clapped my hands, i slightly winced because of the bruises. Should i kill this guy tonight?

"Ofcourse, you again. Why don't you fucking get out of here and mind your goddamn! business!" I yelled, Astrid that's only inches at me flinched.

"Astrid come here" Ezekiel said. That makes my blood boil.

"She's not a fucking dog Ezekiel!"

"Can you stop screaming Callie? It irritates me. " He's about to grab Astrid's hands. I slapped his hand.

"Don't touch her." i took a deep breath calming my self.

"Oh for god sakes this is not a game! You Ezekiel stop being a mushroom! And you Callie! Please care about your life." She walks out. 

"I don't understand you two" He said confusedly. "You guys were fighter and when i was about to take her out of here, you cared and when i sided her, she said im a mushroom?" I want to laugh. I forgot he doesn't know about us.

"Yea, so mind your own business" I proceeded to Zya's room leaving him alone with his theories.  I knocked.

"Come in"

Martian is making smoothies while Zya is lying on the sofa.

"Hi Callie" Martian greeted me. I smiled.

"Hey Zya, you okay?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Yes. Thanks for baking me away. I can actually defend my self you know." I raised my eyebrow.  "Yes, he just caught me off guard and when i was about to get my revenge, you came. I also remember that you always wanted to punch his face so i gave him to you."

"So should i thank you?" She smiled.

"I'm also sorry for avoiding you."

"It's fine" i shrugged. It's clearly not her fault.

"I just got offended about your attitude towards me. It's really rude, really rude" She said with attitude.

Well what am i supposed to act. Be happy because im exhausting about beating shawn's ass and killing him?

"Im just really not in the mood sometimes."

"Smoothies" Martian offered. Then sat in front of us. I took a sip of it. Its actually good.

"Thanks"

"Welcome, anyway what's going on with you two?" He asked.

"Huh"

"You. You and Astrid. I just really like the chemistry you guys hold like even when I'm miles away from you guys I can see the chemistry."

Him mentioning Astrid brought me back to reality. Shit i shouldn't have yelled at her.

"Well about that..."

"Wait something is going on between you two!" Zya exclaimed. "I think i miss a few seasons in your life."

"Uh it's complicated. Very complicated."

"Well i know you guys are seeing each other. Don't try to denny it. It won't work" He teased. He's friends with Astrid so i guess it's safe to tell him.

"Yea. Theres something going between us" Zya pushed me and giggled. "But we don't have label."

how am i supposed to tell them that our label is

MISTRESSES

"You weak! You should ask her to be your girlfriend! before Ezekiel does!" Zya suggests.

"I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend soon. But right now is not the time. She's still Ezra's girlfriend. And we had a fight a while ago."

"What! You guys don't even have a label yet you guys are fighting already? Oh god what if you guys are even married, daily fights?"

"It's about you" i rolled my eyes. They gave me confused looks.

"She said that i shouldn't have done that. She said im putting our life at risk. so yea i told her that shes just weak and im not and i told her you're my friend. And i also yelled at her"

"Dumbass" Zya said. "She cares about you Ofcourse. She's scared that Ezra is going to have his revenge on you. Seriously if im in her shoes. I would've done the same. Listen, she totally cares about you and your life and this place is dangerous."

"Not to intrude or something but Zya is right. She's also sensitive and she hates yelling. It's not her fault to care about someone she likes."

"So now im the bad guy." She have a point but i also have a point. I can protect myself since I'm the Killer here. I also have the Ace, Vasi.

"You should make it up to Astrid man" He said.

"I will"

~~~

I knocked at Astrid's door. No one answered so i opened it. I searched for Astrid and she's in her room reading a book.

"I brought you lunch" I smiled. She just rolled her eyes and turn her back to me.

"Come on" i sighed. I laid beside her hugging jer. The word i always hate to say is sorry because it is goddamn not cool. Its the word that says you lose.

"I didn't mean to yell at you. Im mad and got carried away." She then turned around me.

"How's Zya"

"She's fine, Martian took care of her."

"How about your hand" She then held my hand examining it. "No cuts, just bruises." She got up. And when she returned she have an ice pack.

"Sit. Still hurts?"

"Just a little." She carefully put the ice pack on the bruises.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked

"Yes why not" she shrugged.

"I'm only protecting her."

"Or getting revenge?"

"Yes also that but she punched my first friend here. What am i supposed to do."

"You can just punched him twice not torture him."

"That's still unfair."

"Listen Calliope Steinfeld. Ezra is a heartthrob here." I Gag "Yes i do agree at what you did when we are in a different place and rules. You should've even totally broke his skull But the power and manipulation he have He can turn all of them against you. Im worried that when i got up early in the morning. You're gone."

"I'm sorry." She nods. "I didn't really mean to yell at you. And i think i do mean to yell at Ezekiel"

"Let's just eat." She chuckled. When we are in the kitchen i hugged her and kissed her forehead down to her lips.

"I'm really sorry for calling you weak and one sided." I really don't mean that. I know she can fight and she's open minded. She said her sorry too and our kisses turns into make out.
"Let's eat"

Then the door opened.  Doesn't even bother to knock.

"Hey Astrid i have food" Ezekiel said. I face palmed.

"Uh I don't think it's a good idea-"

Then Zya and Martian came in. Followed by Vasi and Miles.

"Don't you guys have room to eat with?"

"Its depressing if you eat alone" Martian said. They all took a sit and prepare the food they got. I looked at her and she's laughing. She held my hand under the table.

"Hey how's your hand?" Vasi asked. I totally forgot about her existence.

"It's okay" i assured her.

Everyone have topics and I'm just examining them Ezekiel always takes a glance at Astrid. If only i can tell this guy that she's off limits.

Somehow i think this group is really nice. And if Ezekiel is not obsessed with Astrid

"Y'all didn't even attempt to invite me." We all turned our heads to the door revealing Ezra. "And also why is my girlfriend sitting besides the girl who attacked me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CAKE By Sy

Romance

52.1K 2.9K 156
Life always seems to throw shit at you, you've just got to learn to live with it. You can have your cake and eat it too. Sequel to Knock, Knock
134K 3.3K 23
Story of how (y/n) and Hailee met and the rollercoaster ride that follows
6.8K 328 41
Asa killed her father as a child. Ever since that day, she's had nightmares that leave her shaking and sweating. Every. Single. Night. Her brother an...
29.5K 836 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!