Ya Qalbi (My Heart)

By lopa22joshi

MAFIA LOVE STORY .. This is the story of a Mafia leader Zaid Khan who is devilishly handsome and does not kno... More

Part 1
Part 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap15
Part 16
Part 17
Authors Note
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Thanks to all
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part - 80

Part 69

324 29 15
By lopa22joshi

It was Sunday morning as everyone slept late they decided to get up late, but for Mahira it was not like that. Her body was used to get up early so her eyes got open and she looked at the most handsome man who was her husband sleeping peacefully. This was because, they were facing each other while sleeping, so when her eyes opened she saw her handsome husband and his hand was on her waist. She slowly moved her hand in his hair feeling the softness and then kiss his left cheek as his right cheek was dip inside the pillow.

She then slowly moved his hand from her waist and then went to bathroom to take shower, as no more sleep was in her eyes.

After she came out, she saw Asad was still sleeping peacefully, and seeing the time she decided to go downstairs to kitchen and prepare breakfast for all. As it was her first day in the kitchen as a new bride to cook.

Mahira slowly close the door behind her so that she does not distrub Asad's sleep.

Mahira started descending the stairs, but when she reached in the middle, she saw a figure holding the wall and walking.

Mahira quickly made her way down knowing the person, and after reaching next to her, she slowly kept her hand on her shoulder, which scared Zarin and she was about to scream but Mahira quickly kept her hand on her mouth.

Zarin looked at Mahira and took a sign on relief, but Mahira bombared her with her questions

Mahira: princess what are you doing here? How did you come out? Where is Zaid Bhai? Where is your walker? Who told you to wake up this early?

Zarin was speaking and Mahira could not understand, except hmmm, because of her hand was on Zarin's mouth.

Zarin gesture with her eyes to Mahira to move her hand and Mahira noticed it. She quickly moved her hand from Zarin's mouth and Zarin exhale.
Mahira looked at her and quickly said

Mahira: I'm sorry princess

Zarin smiled at her and kissed her cheeks and then hugged her. After the hug she pinch Mahira's cheek lightly and said

Zarin: Assalam walikum aapi, and, very good morning to my cutie pie

Mahira was shock to hear cutie pie and also realised that she never wished her salam so she said

Mahira: Walikum assalam my princess and, very good morning to my doll.

They both looked at each other and giggle like teenagers. So Mahira decided to go back to those questions, so she asked again.

Mahira: Princess what are you doing here?

Zarin knew she has to answer the questions so she said

Zarin: Aapi let's go to kitchen first, and there I will answer all your questions while having the best tea made by my lovely aapi.

Mahira nob with a smile, and then hold her one hand and rounded her other hand on her shoulder and then taking baby steps they both went towards the kitchen.

Zarin was entering the kitchen for the first time and Mahira for the third time, but it was same for both of them as first two times when Mahira entered she was in a hurry and could not memorized it properly and, give a proper look.

They entered the kitchen and stood near the door for few seconds, as they both were mesmerized by its size and beauty.

The kitchen itself spoke luxury and class. It had three countertops with blue marble. It was a combination of cream and blue colour. The Blue marble countertop was making it look rich and aligent. The full length windows made the way for sunlight to come in. There was a microwave and double door fridge also. There was a round table with 4 chairs at the corner. The rest of the furniture was cream in colour.

(The Khan's Kitchen 🖕)

Zarin's eyes roam in the kitchen and then she looked at Mahira and said

Zarin: Wow aapi it's so beautiful. I have never seen such a big kitchen.

Mahira too was mesmerized by it so she said.

Mahira: Princess this is just awesome, and you know, now this belongs to us. As being the daughter in law's of this house we will be cooking here.

Zarin smiled and then both walked ahead and Mahira made Zarin sit on the counterstool and then she went behind the counter.

Zarin looked at Mahira and said

Zarin: Aapi what are you planning to make for breakfast

Mahira thought for few seconds and then said

Mahira: Princess we will make aloo Paratha, bread omlet and pancakes with chocolate syrup and smoothies

Zarin's mouth watered and she licked her lips. Mahira saw her and chuckled at her behaviour. Zarin too smiled and said

Zarin: Aapi give me potatoes so I can peel it sitting her and then give me the flour and water so I will prepare the dough also while sitting.

Mahira smiled at her and nob her head in acceptance. Mahira open the first drawer and removed the peeler and other materials like whisk, stapula, spoon etc.

Then she open the other drawer to remove plates and bowl. Mahira then open the other drawers and shelves to for other things like pan, potatoes, oil, spices etc, because the first two times when she had entered she never did any cooking here, so she had to search a little, but found everything one after another.

Once she gave Zarin the peeler and potatoes and plate she took out the utensil and put water and tea leaves and kept it for boiling and then add milk and sugar and kept the flame slow, so that their tea gets prepared properly. Though their was a electronic kittle, but she prefers to do it desi style.

Mean while Zarin was done with the peeling so Mahira gave her a bowl which had the dry mixture ready for making the dough and a jug of water.

Meanwhile the tea also got ready, and Mahira filled two cups and kept on the countertop and came and sat besides Zarin, but not before putting potatoes in pressure cooker to boil. So that, she can mash it and then can add spices and the filling gets ready for Aloo Paratha. She also help Zarin to wash her hands, and then they both sat down, Mahira also had cut the slice bread with the cutter in different shapes and covered it with the plate, as she was planning for bread omlet with the egg york filled inbetween the empty space of bread.

Once Mahira sat down next to Zarin, she slip her tea and decided to ask the same questions so she said

Mahira: Princess where is your walker?

Zarin looked at her slipping her tea and then kept her cup down and decided to tell the reason also because she knew that Mahira's next question will be the reason so she decided to tell everything in one go, and said

Zarin: Aapi it's in the room. Zaidji was sleeping, and I never wanted to make noise of the wheels so I was walking like this.

Mahira looked at here not knowing where to be happy as she is a caring wife or be angry for putting this stunts

Zarin wave her hand in front of here and asked

Zarin: what happened aapi?

Mahira looked at her and said

Mahira: princess I don't know, whether to be happy with you or to scold you.

Zarin knew Mahira might scold her like Zaid, so she quickly made puppy face and Mahira's heart melt seeing it. As she was her princess, and Mahira could never scold her.

After all the pre-presentation of the breakfast, and after washing the tea cups they where sitting there and chatting, so Zarin said

Zarin: aapi rather than sitting here, why don't we take the house tour, as I have never seen anything in this house, except the living room, dinning room and my bedroom and guest bedroom.

Mahira chuckled at her and said

Mahira: Princess same pinch, as even I have seen this much only, the difference is instead of your, my bedroom.

Both Mahira and Zarin giggle and then decided to take the house tour. Mahira hold Zarin's hand and kept her other hand on her shoulder and started walking taking baby steps.

They decided to take the house tour of ground floor as Mahira can help Zarin with walking.

They stood in front of the first room, and Mahira open the door by turning the door nob of it, once the door got opened they both entered in. It was Khan's study room.

( The Khan's study room 🖕)

It was nice and spacious. The cream chairs and brown furniture made the room feel cosy. There was a sofa and flat TV. There was a book self also, behind the main chair.

Mahira and Zarin both liked it and Zarin asked.

Zarin: aapi is this their office at home.

Mahira looked at her and nob and said

Mahira: Princess it called study room but basically it is their office.

Zarin nob her head and asked another question.

Zarin: Aapi it means they spent their time here, in this room after coming home.

Mahira never knew the answer so she said.

Mahira: Princess I don't know, but we will make sure that, they spend some time with us daily.

Zarin nob and smiled. They then left from there and close the door again. After taking few steps, they stood in front of the other room.

Mahira open the door and then both walked in. Zarin got excited seeing this room as it was their home theatre, there were grey colour recliner chairs and pillows along with side tables, Zarin loved this room alot so, she quickly asked

(The Khan's home theatre 🖕)

Zarin: Aapi can we see movie here?

Mahira smiled at her and pinch her nose lightly and said

Mahira: Why not princess, infact we will sit with samosas and popcorn and watch movie.

Zarin smiled and kissed her cheeks and said

Zarin: Sure aapi, next Sunday afternoon we will see any romantic movie.

Mahira looked at her and smiled and said

Mahira: Sure princess, and what about our husbands?

Zarin smiled and pulled her cheeks lightly and said

Zarin: We will make them also sit with us.

Mahira nob in confusion, and then asked what was going on in her mind

Mahira: Do you think they will sit for three hours and watch movie, I doubt?

Zarin looked at her and said

Zarin: Aapi I'm there don't worry, I will make them sit with us.

Mahira looked at her in confusion seeing her confidence so she asked again

Mahira: And how come you will make them sit?

Zarin smiled at her and said

Zarin: Aapi you know that my this cute puppy face makes them melt and I will use this, to make them agree.

Zarin then winked at Mahira and Mahira chuckled and pinch her right cheek light and said

Mahira: Princess you have become naughty.

Zarin chuckled at it and nob in yes. Mahira then smiled and said

Mahira: Now come lets go to see the next room.

Zarin nob and then both left the room and Mahira close the door behind and they started walking taking baby steps towards the next room

Mahira open the door and both entered the room. It was games room. Zarin had never seen anything like this before, so she asked like a innocent child

(The Khan's game room 🖕)

Zarin: Aapi what is this?

Mahira knew she might won't be knowing it so she said pointing at different things in that room

Mahira: Princess, this is calling bowling. You see this balls, they are rolled and the bottles over there should fall.

Zarin felt excited and asked

Zarin: Aapi can we play?

Mahira looked at her and smiled and said

Mahira: Sure princess, we will tell Zaid bhai to teach us, as even I don't know how to play this. I have just seen at few of my clients place and in movies.

Zarin smiled at her and said "ok", so Mahira continued.

Mahira: princess this is pool table. We need to play using this long stick, which is called "cue stick" or more specifically called as "pool cue"

Mahira brought Zarin near the pool table but there were no balls, so they could not play.

Zarin looked at her and asked

Zarin: Aapi you know how to play

Mahira smiled and said

Mahira: Princess I don't know, but we could try if there were balls.

Zarin nob and said

Zarin: It's ok aapi, we will tell Saad bhai to help us, by giving us the balls to play.

Mahira smiled and kissed her cheek and said

Mahira: Sure princess we will do that, now come let's go to next room.

Zarin nob with a smile and the moved out of the room and then after taking few baby steps stood in front of another door.

(The Khan's home gym 🖕)

Mahira open the door and then they walked in and saw a gym. Zarin was grinning seeing the gym and Mahira got confused so she asked

Mahira: Princess, why are you grinning like this?

Zarin was imagining Zaid doing workout and herself whipping his sweat and doing work out with him. She closed her eyes to bring this thought out of her mind, but ended up dreaming of his abs, muscle etc which she had seen on their first night.

Mahira was staring at her and gave a light pat on her shoulder and Zarin came out of her day dreaming.

Seeing Mahira she blushed in shyness and Mahira gave her a teasing smile and asked in a teasing way

Mahira: What happened princess? where are you lost? Say say, tell tell.

Seeing Mahira teasing her Zarin quickly hugged her and hide her face, which made Mahira laughed at her.

After few seconds Mahira pulled her back and said

Mahira: Princess can I ask you something personal.

Zarin looked at her and quickly nob her head in yes and said

Zarin: Aapi you don't have to take permission you can directly ask me whatever you want.

Mahira kissed her forehead and then said.

Mahira: How was your first night?

Zarin looked at her and blush and said

Zarin: It was awesome.

Mahira got confused and tensed also that did they consummate after instructed by Yusuf Bhai not to do so. Zarin saw Mahira and had a doubt that Mahira has misunderstood her words so she hold her hand and said

Zarin: Aapi don't get confused, you know Zaidji will never do anything that is not good for my health.

Mahira looked at her and quickly asked

Mahira: Princess then this blushing and awesome. Can you please explain.

Zarin knew she has to tell so she said

Zarin: Aapi, do you remember that day itching started because of zari work of the dress

Mahira nob her head in yes, so Zarin continued

Zarin: Aapi after going to our room. Zaidji applied ointment for me, and made me wear a pink satin gown which was till my mid thighs length and had stripe, so my skin could feel the air.

Mahira was shocked to hear this but understood that how much Zaid cares about her. So she kissed her forehead and said

Mahira: Princess I'm very happy for you. Allah has blessed you with the best spouse.

Zarin smiled and then both said "Ameen" in unison and then Zarin said

Zarin: Aapi even you are blessed by best spouse by Allah.

Now it was Mahira who was blushing. Zarin looked at her and kissed her cheeks and said

Zarin: Come aapi, we have to still see that last room behind that door in the corner.

Mahindra nob and smiled at her and hold her hand and started walking, but not before closing the gym door. Once they reached near the last door, Mahira opened it and their legs glued at the entrance itself.

Their eyes widen, it took few seconds for them to get normal and both said in unison

Mahira: amazing
Zarin: Wow

It was a huge the indoor swimming pool with cream colour titles and black pool bench. There was a jacuzzi at the corner with a artificial waterfall. Both Mahira and Zarin felt in love with this area.

(The Khan's indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi 🖕)

They slowly walked in more and then Zarin looked to her left and saw the swimming pool bench so she said

Zarin: Aapi can we sit here?

Mahira nob her head in yes, and both went towards it. Mahira told Zarin to stand and do not move, and Zarin became a obedient child.

Mahira then pulled the pool bench towards the pool and then she went towards Zarin and, hold her hand and slowly, then made her sit on it. Zarin's legs were hanging towards the water side. Mahira sat near her leg dipping her leg in water. Zarin also wanted to wet her legs so she said

Zarin: Aapi can you please pour some water on my feet. I want to feel the coldness of the water.

Mahira smiled and took the water between her palms and pour it on her feet. Zarin was smiling and enjoying but also pout and questioned

Zarin: Aapi when I will be able to sit like you?

Mahira looked at her and smiled and said

Mahira: Don't worry princess, soon you will also sit like this.

Zarin smiled and Mahira kept on pouring water on her feet taking in her palm. Mahira then smiled at her and kept her head on Zarin's lap and Zarin started moving her hand on Mahira's head. Zarin decided to talk so that Mahira does not sleep here, so Zarin said

Zarin: Aapi you know I was always confused that how come somebody's name be Bijan. But on our first night I came to know about the story behind this name.

As Zarin was moving her hand on Mahira's head so Mahira asked

Mahira: Princess what is that story?

Zarin got confused, that does Mahira really don't know, or is she checking her, so she said

Zarin: Aapi you really don't know. Bhaijan never told you.

Mahira knew she has to answer her so she said

Mahira: Princess I really don't know, but this is true, that Khan brothers love and respect Bijan a lot, and will never tolerate any one's misbehavior with her.

Zarin smiled and said

Zarin: Aapi you want to know the story?

Mahira just humm and again pour water on Zarin's feet. Zarin told the story which Zaid told her.

Zarin almost told everything that how their family was happy how bijan came in this family, how she became the important family member, how she helped and protect them, when they had nothing left.

Mahira looked at her, as Zarin had stopped moving her hand while telling the story. Mahira was so much touch by the story, so she smiled and decided to surprise Bijan with the help of Zarin.

Mahira and Zarin decided their plan, to surprise her today itself.

Asad who was sleeping peacefully in his room moved his hand to pull Mahira closer to him but found her side of the bed empty. His eyes were closed, and he just called her by saying jaan

But, when he did not get the reply, he slowly opened his eyes and his eyes roam in the room but found it empty.

Asad stood up from the bed and when towards the bathroom and knock on it. But, got no answer, so he turn the nob and entered in and found that it empty. So coming back to his room, he picked up his mobile from the night stand and left the room.

Zaid too panic not finding Zarin in the room so he too quickly came out wearing his t-shirt and putting his mobile in his pocket.

Asad who had descended the stairs stood in his track, when he saw Zaid. They both looked at each other, and their facial expressions told that, they were searching for their spouse, so they asked each other at the same time.

Asad: princess?
Zaid: Bhabhi?

And both of them nob their head in yes, and then chuckled. They both understood, that both the sisters are together and must be somewhere in the house. So Asad said

Asad: Zaid, I think they are together, come let's go and find them.

Zaid nob and asked him

Zaid: Bhaijan you are right, but where are we suppose to find them?

Asad thought for a second and then said

Asad: Zaid if they are together, then I'm sure, they will be in kitchen.

Zaid nob in yes and then, both the khan brother's move towards the kitchen, to see their lovely wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...
His Antidote By Evara

Mystery / Thriller

94.1K 4K 51
Book 1 of "His" Series Zaria have a stalker or maybe two? She always feels like two different person message her which makes her wonder if she is bei...
641K 34.2K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
83.2K 2.6K 36
[Completed & Islamic as it proceeds] Inara Hussain's life turns upside down , when her father suddenly gets ill . The burden of the medical bills fal...