ₚₐᵤₗ ₗₐₕₒₜₑ~𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓~...

By YoursSincerelySatan

The Swan twins were the new gossip of the town, but what will happen when Sebastian Swan catches the eye of a... More

❂| 000. Introduction
❂| 001. Forks
❂| 002. Home Sweet Home
❂| 003. She's just like an Angel
❂| 004. You met my Homeboy?
❂| 005. Potential Darling'
❂| 006. He's such an Angel
❂| 007. Like a baby
❂| 008. I wish I was the bike
❂| 009. Oh! To Be Loved
❂| 010. Dream within a Dream
❂| 011. Why not me?- Mike Newton
❂| 012. OH, I LIKE HIM
❂| 013. Love, Muse, and Kisses -J
❂| 014. All good things must come to an end
❂| 016. Love, Muse, and Kisses- Seb
❂| 017. Childhood Sweetheart- Paul
❂| 018. What are Monsters?
❂| 019. How old are you?- Seb
❂| 020. You got a boyfriend now- Jacob
❂| 021. Will you be my boyfriend?- J
❂| 022. Perks of a Vampire boyfriend
❂| 023. "I should not have left him"- Paul & J
❂| 024. "That you love Emily"- Seb
❂| 025. "Vampires and Baseball?"- Bella
❂| 026. "The Boy who runs with the Wolves"- Victoria
❂| 027. "He's my home"- Jasper
❂| 028. "I Will be your Shining Knight"- Bella
❂| 029. "Kiss of Death"- Sebastian
❂| 030. "I kissed Seb"- Paul
❂| 031. "I love you, J"- Seb

❂| 015. La Push Baby!!

3.9K 167 10
By YoursSincerelySatan

The beach was freezing and so was Sebastian, already trying to steal all the blankets and snuggle into Jasper's coat, would be lying if he wasn't missing Jasper and the cold which came with him, that was different, not this freezing kind of cold, more like comforting cold, the one which soothes you, strange.

Mike, Jessica, and Tyler were suiting up for going to surf, real idiotic move, Sebastian and Isabella, sometime can't understand them but she wanted to be friends with them and he will always keep her company and still don't trust Eric, the nerds real to be crazy.

A flash pops up and Sebastian knew who caused it, Angela stood there with her camera, showing the photo she clicked to Bella, "look, Seb, you actually cute in it", Seb's interest peaked up and he was finally leaving the Blanket's nest he made and trying to grab the camera, but Bella ran with it, Seb chasing her around the van, "Ella stop, lord I feel dizzy" Sebastian whined but Isabella laughed and Seb smiled at his twin, they were having fun, it felt nice.

Angela stops them both and took her camera back, cradling the device like it was her child, the twins apologized to her, Angela fiddled with her camera, the twins have noticed how she always does that, when there's something on her mind.

"what's bothering you, Angela?" Sebastian asks her, while Bella moves closer to her, Angela takes a small breath, "I think Eric gonna ask me", "for prom?" Bella asks her, "yeah, but then he just doesn't?", she looks confused, Seb puts one of his arms over her shoulder and Bella follows him too, "then you should ask him," Bella tells her, Angela looks at her and then at Seb, "yeah, you should, you are a strong woman" Seb continues Bella's answer, "very strong" she repeats after them, the twins' nods to her and she leaves them to find Eric.

"Seb, Bella" Jacob Black shouts their name, bringing all the attention onto him and the other Quileute boys with him, the twins waves to them, noticing the other two guys, "Jacob, stalking us now?" Sebastian punches on his shoulder and Jacob pulls him into him, ruffling his hair, "remember, you both are on my rez?", Bella introduces him to all of her friends while Seb tries to free himself from Jacob.

"that's good, Sebastian's boyfriend bailed on him, so did Bella's date" Jessica blinked her eyes, just like some kind of evil witch using her magic, Sebastian felt angry, he was so done with her jealously, but Bella stopped him, just touch from Bella and he was calm, Jacob felt hurt, it was strange, Was Sebastian dating someone and so did Isabella, "he's not my boyfriend," Seb tells her off, "just to be polite" Bella tells her off too, Jessica was playing a dangerous game, annoying the brother and thinking the sister won't retaliate, very naïve of her.

"You are always clinging to him, always making out with him, and he isn't your boyfriend" Jessica spoke casually, too casually for anyone's liking, Angela came and stood in front of her, cutting her from the gaze that the twins were casting over her and how Jacob and his friends were staring at her in anger,

"I think it's nice, they invited them, no one ever does that" Angela tries her best to lighten the mood, but there was something she was forgetting, Mike Newton hated Jasper, how easily he came in and swept Sebastian from his feet and no matter he tried to stop himself, he failed, "Coz, the Cullens are freak", he spoke coldly, the jealousy and hatred laced in every word.

"Wait, you dating a Cullen?", the question was directed toward both of the twins, "you know them?" Bella asks Sam, his facial feature changes very quickly, Seb didn't like how Sam spoke of them, "they don't come here", Jacobs silents him with a nod and made a mental note to ask the twins about them.

Sebastian was only here, cause Bella asked of him and he was getting too much annoyed, Bella sensing it and seeing the past interaction, pulled both Jacob and Seb with her, "let's go watch the tide pool" she tells them, smiling a little more than usual, Seb and Jacob nods at her and follows her, Jacob drops one of his arms over Seb and Seb was loving the heat from him, he was acting as an alive blanket for him, making some of Seb's mood better.

Bella and Jacob look over for whales, while Seb just enjoyed the warmth, Bella nudges Jacob, and smiles at him, Seb caught her doing what she was trying to do and smiles toward Jacob too, "so why your friends are hating the Cullens?" Seb asks him in his sweetest voice, noticing how Jacob felt hotter now, "oops, caught that, huh?" Jacob looks over them, both of them displaying their puppy eyes, Jacob moves closer to them, dropping his voice, "I'm not supposed to say anything" he tells them.

The twins, when together are a perfect combo, so seeing how Bella couldn't keep up now, Seb nudges into Jacob, smiling that damm smile, "we both can keep a secret, right Ella?", he turns toward her and winks, "definitely" Bella joins in too, "fine, fine" Jacob laughs, finally giving in to the twins.

"It's just an old scary story. Did you know the Quileutes are supposedly descended from wolves?" he asks them, all of them now stopped, quite far from the van, focusing on Jacob, "like fur and doggy breath?" Bella offers her ideas, Jacob chuckles and Seb smiles at him, prompting him to continue his story.

"So, the legend about Cullen is?" Bella questions him, she needed to know what they are, cause let's be honest, Sebastian was kind of dating one and as her sister, she wants him to be safe, "well, they are supposedly descended from" Jacob drops his voice to a low note, trying to be scary but seeing Sebastian was laughing it was failing, "from an enemy clan but they are different so we made a treaty with him", the talk of the treaty was intriguing for Sebastian, "what kind of treaty?" Bella asked all the questions while Seb just focused on them, the image of Jasper hovering inside his mind and it's now gonna be changed soon, "till they stay off from our land, we don't expose who they are, pale faces" Jacob stops in mid between and both the twins shivered, the cold really to be acting on them.

Angela was screaming and running, which made both the twins jump into Jacob and he easily steadying them, anyone who has spent time with them, knows how clumsy they can be, Jacob starts walking back to the group, "wait" Sebastian stops him, "so what are they?" he asks him, Jacob ruffles his hair again, "it's just a story, Seb, made up for children", he leaves both the twins unanswered of their curiosity, not knowing how he turned one more wheel in the game of Fate.

The duo moved toward the van and soon they were all back home, Sebastian was exhausted, "Ella, imma take a nap, if Jasper comes, send him to my room" he didn't know why he said that but he hoped Jasper will come, as there was still enough time to night and till Charlie returns, "okay" Bella's voice was muffled as she was trying to find something to eat, "upper drawer, cookies" Seb tells her on his way to his room.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

Sebastian stripped down to all of his clothes, the sand from the beach was very itchy, he pulled one of Jasper's hoodies, the scent of lavender already making him calm, and didn't wear any trousers and slipped under the sheets and fall asleep.

Bella was enjoying her cookies, till someone knocked at the door, she moved in a hurry and was catching her breath before opening the door, "Jasper, hi", "hello, Isabella" Jasper spoke like the Cullens, melodic and angelic, "yeah, he's sleeping", "oh" Jasper's face fell and he was already turning back, "I will see him tomorrow" he speaks slowly, "Wait", he turns towards her and wait for her to speak, Bella was questioning whether he should tell him or not, Jasper used his gift to ease her doubt, he knew it was wrong but didn't care, "he told me before he went to sleep, if Jasper comes, send him to my room, so yeah, if you wanna come, you can" Bella tells him, moving little back, as an invitation for Jasper to enter the house, Jasper smiles at her, "thanks" and move inside the door and follows her to Seb's room.

Bella knocks at Seb's door before unlocking it, "Seb, Jasper here", Seb grumbles in his sleep, "yeah, send him in", Bella moves aside, clearing the way for Jasper to enter and leaves them alone, Jasper stands at the door, waiting for Sebastian, he runs his eyes and fails to hide a yawn, "lock the door please, don't want Bella to blackmail me more" he laughs at it and Jasper locks the door and was slipping out of his shoes.

Sebastian removes some of the covers, signaling Jasper to come to lay with him, Jasper covers the distance in two long strides and already pulling sheets over both of them, "how was the beach, Darling'?" both of them were laying face to face, while Seb was trying to fight his exhaustion, little use of Jasper's gift and he was feeling better, Sebastian smiled at him, like he knew what Jasper just did, "it was nice" and he was moving closer to him, Jasper noticing how he was wearing one of his hoodies, pulled him into him, "yeah" the cold breath, fanned over Sebastian's face and he was already kissing him, Jasper smiled in the kiss and was pulling him onto his lap.

Sebastian easily moved over his lap and he had his arms around Jasper's neck, pulling him for another kiss, "missed me that much?" Jasper whispered in his ear, moving his hand from his back, lower and lower, till cold meet the exposed flesh, Seb moaned a bit, Jasper was feeling the lust from him, he grabbed onto Sebastian's thigh was kissing him again, but was giving him break in between, for he don't need to breath but the other clearly does, Sebastian felt all shy how he forgot he wasn't wearing any layer of cloth except for his underwear, and Jasper was loving every moment of this, "stop enjoying this Jasper, istg" Seb pulls from the kiss, the blue staring into the gold, Jasper smiles at him, pulling him for a hug, "well, I missed you, yeah, I did", "so did I, Jasper', both of them stayed like that, embracing each other, till Bella knocked at the door, "Dad called, he gonna be home in 10, so-", Sebastian cuts her off, "thanks, Ella", and was kissing Jasper again, "i gotta leave, Darling'", Seb points towards his closet, "or i could hide you there", he smirks at Jasper, Jasper slowly removes him from his lap and kisses him on his forehead, "sleep well, Darling'" and was moving out of the sheets, "wait, lemme come", "Jasper points at Sebastian, only hoodie and no outfit thing, "you sure, what will Isabella think?", "fine" already pulling sheets over him, "see ya, bye, Jasper", "Bella, could you show Jasper the gate" Seb shouts, "coming" Bella shouts her reply back, Jasper just enjoying how the twins work and leaves the Swan residence for now.

Sebastian Swan slept peacefully till his daily dream of Jasper Hale, while Bella was sleeping with her laptop on, search objects, Quileute stories, cold ones.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑ 

A/N: My initial plan was to cover each movie within 15 to 20 chapters but well good for you, it's gonna be a lot more chapters, plus yes, Paul's entry in the next chapter hopefully.

thanks for the vote and the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 1.7K 12
Summary: After the Battle of the Newborns, Bella reveals she's getting married to Edward. After the wedding, Alexia's life has been nothing but up. S...
151K 1.8K 16
Jewel Swan is the younger sister of Bella Swan. She is also the ex girlfriend of Jacob Black. She is friends with the wolf pack and best friend with...
36.2K 799 16
When Tessa Mccall runs to Forks with her half sister and children from her abusive home. how will Charlie react to his childhood friend daughter's re...
322K 8.5K 62
Sebastian Swan/King is a warlock with unbelievable abilities that have almost no limits such as making people fall in love, bringing people back from...