Not Guilty // William Afton

By opithoe

Willow Lister, age 26. In desperate need for a job, she tries out Freddy Fazbears. There she finds out, that... More

*read*
one •
two •
three •
four
five
six •
seven •
eight
nine
ten •
eleven •
twelve •
thirteen
fourteen •
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen •
nineteen •
twenty •
twenty one
twenty two •
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight •
twenty nine •
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five •
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine •
forty •
forty one •
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five •
forty six
forty seven •
forty eight
forty nine•
fifty : stay quiet•
epilouge.

sixteen •

1.4K 53 97
By opithoe

TW// mention of sexual assault, blood, death.

"Darla, please!" the man shouted.

"Take care of them for me.." Darla whispered before permanently shutting her eyes.

I groaned and shut off the tv. "Stupid fucking guy. It's his fault she died."

I grabbed the bowl of popcorn and shut off the living room light, walking to the kitchen.

I dumped the rest of the kernels into the trash. I brought the bowl up to my face and licked the butter off the bottom.

"Darla was annoying anyway." I put the bowl in the sink.

I looked at the time.

11:42 PM.

I sucked popcorn out of my teeth and shut off the kitchen light, walking down the hall.

I stopped in my tracks to knocking at my door.

What is up with people bothering me at such late times at night?

I sighed and turned the lights back on, scratching my head as I walked back into the living room. The breeze from the windows had begun to make the room cold.

I approached the door and looked through the peephole. It revealed a long and empty hallway, influenced by the fisheye.

"What?" I mumbled, annoyingly pulling my eye away from the peephole and unlocking the door.

I pull the door open and poke my head outside the doorway and into the hallway, looking both ways to catch anyone who might've knocked.

I scoff. "Probably some stupid fucking ding-dong ditchers."

I pull my head out from the hallway and back inside my apartment, pushing the door closed and locking it. I decided the popcorn was a little too salty and went back to the kitchen for water.

Pulling out a glass cup, I put it on top of the counter and picked up my brita, filling the cup halfway.

I brought the cup to my mouth and drank it quickly, parched. I wiped the water leaking off my chin and hovered over the sink, placing the cup inside.

I kept my hand on the cup at the bottom of the sink, my eyes widening as I looked at the reflection of the tap and felt a cold breath near my neck.

I continued to stare at the reflection in the tap, hearing a soft click sound behind me.

Now I knew who knocked on my door.

A cold blade met my neck as the figure in the tap took my shoulder and slowly turned me towards them. "Don't fucking scream." they covered my mouth.

They took the hood off their head, revealing their long, dirty blonde hair.

Julia.

"I'm gonna uncover your mouth. And you're gonna do nothing but tell me what William told you." she coldly spoke.

I slowly nodded with the blade under my chin.

Julia removed her gloved hand away from my mouth, allowing me to speak. "So what did he tell you."

My breath shaked. "He told me you're a sick bastard. That's what he told me."

Julia pressed the blade against my throat harder, yet not enough to cut me.

"I'm only gonna ask you again. What did he tell you." Julia lowly spoke.

"So that's what you like to do in your free time? Sexually assault people?" I peered at her.

"Gah!" I winced at the blade piercing my skin.

"That's the end of the line for you, Lister." Julia grinned. "I'm gonna explain all of this to you, nicely and calmly, so you'll understand."

I continued to stare at her.

She took her other hand and covered my mouth once again.

"You know, I didn't think it was quite fair, for an unknown girl to suddenly get hired at Freddy's, and gain all of Williams attention." she just barely whispered.

"But I, have been here since Fredbears, and only gained glances and stern talk from the man himself. I have done so, much more for that man than you could ever imagine. I speak to that man like he's an angel. Yet, nothing." Julia said.

So that's what this is about. Jealousy.

Her hand had slowly been slipping from my face without her noticing.

"But I told myself, 'It shouldn't be so bad.' so I became friends with you. I knew that if I could learn your characteristics, your personality, your style, your interests, basically anything that William seemed to like about you, I could have him at the palm of my hand in no time." Julia spoke.

"You're taking this way out of context Julia. Me and William are friends." my voice trembled.

Julia smiled. "Cut the bullshit Willow. You don't think I hear the way that man talks about you to Henry? You don't think I see all the shit he writes about you and then leaves it on his desk thinking nobody will see? You don't think I see him sitting in front of Bonnie, speaking about you?"

I squinted at her.

"You don't think.. I see the way he looks at you? You don't think I see the way his mood changes when he sees you? You don't think I see the way he admires you from across the room? You're so goddamn stupid Willow, I should kill you right here right fucking now." Julia grimaced.

"What..?" quietly escaped my lips.

What on earth was she talking about? What are even any of the chances that any of this could be true?

"I should kill you for taking such a wonderful man for granted. The shit that I would do just for that man to even tell me good job for cleaning a fucking counter. The shit that I'm about to do, of course." Julia continued.

I felt tears form at the corners of my eyes.

"Can't you see that he loves you?" Julia raised her voice. "Who else would take someone for a walk at four o clock in the fucking morning to tell them about starting a fucking family!" Julia began to tear.

Why hadn't I noticed what he was doing before?

"The look he gave you when you said someone will be willing to start that family with him, that someone not being you!" she shouted.

My eyes darted between hers.

"And you're damn fucking right it'll be someone. Someone whose not you. I won't let you ever see him again. You won't even see light again after I'm done with you!" Julia's face had switched to anger.

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I only wanted some water.

"Do you even appreciate his work?" she lowered her voice.

"What are you talking about?" I quietly cried.

"All those children.. do you even appreciate what he did to them? The way he took them in, the way he killed them, the way he stuffed them into those suits, the way he walked out and went about his day like nothing. That's art, Willow. Art. That's something you'll never find in a person." she lowly spoke.

She's literally insane. She's fucking insane! She's worse than William!

"Do you even appreciate him in general!" she yelled.

"Of course I fucking do Julia!" I yelled back.

She aggressively grabbed my mouth. "Didn't I fucking tell you not to scream? Yelling counts."

I heavily breathed. I hadn't even noticed the amount of blood that had already escaped my neck from all her movements.

"After I'm done with you, both William and I will have similar pieces of art. After I'm done with you, William will appreciate my art. After I'm done with you, I'll be nothing but a replica of you, forcing William to love me more. after all, he'll have someone who killed, just like him." she grabbed my mouth tighter.

I yanked my jaw away from her grasp, allowing the blade to slice my neck nicely. I gasped at the pain.

"What do you think William is gonna think of you, killing someone he loved?" I gritted.

Julia viciously grabbed my neck, turning me over and slamming me against the kitchen island. I cried at the painful sting of julia's fabric gloves over my open wound.

"You little fucking shit! He's gonna do nothing but appreciate me! You think he's gonna remember you? After tonight you'll be nothing but a fucking sand grain at the back of his mind!" she spat.

Julia's grip on my neck got tighter and tighter by the minute.

As Julia went on and on, I noticed I have a way out of this.

Without thinking of the consequences, I slowly reached my hand out for the knife I had been using earlier for my grilled chicken.

Julia hadn't noticed my arm. She was too focused on screaming in my face, slowly killing me as she attempted to suffocate me slowly.

I gasped for air as I finally grasped the knife. I slowly brought it to my side, knowing I have to act fast.

"We could have been great friends Willow. I'm sorry things have to end like this. I'll see you in heaven." Julia softly spoke.

With the very little air I had left, I spoke. "I'll see you in hell."

Suddenly, I could feel nothing but Julia's grip against my neck immediately loosen after I plunged the kitchen knife through her stomach.

I deeply inhaled and exhaled, finally able to breathe.

Julia let go of me completely, widening her eyes and staring down at the knife through her stomach. She slowly took a few steps back.

She shouldn't have slammed me over the island. That's where the knife obviously was.

Blood spurted out of her mouth, catching itself onto my shirt.

I watched in awe as the blood poured out of her mouth and stomach both at the same time.

Julia gripped the ends of the counter, staring at the knife. "P-Piece of shit.."

Julia's eyes stood idle as she collapsed to the floor.

I watched as the knife completely went through her the moment she hit the ground, the silver being seen from her back.

The pool of blood slowly increased across the floor, growing and growing by the second.

I stepped back, realizing what I had just done.

I just killed her.

I just killed a person.

This person is dead, on my floor, because of me.

I'm a murderer.

There's only one person that can help me now. That can help me get out of this situation, can help me get this dead, bloody body off my floor.

Before I went anywhere, I kneeled down near Julia's head where her eyes stood wide open. I checked her pulse.

Dead-er than a motherfucker.

I quickly ran over to the telephone and dialed Williams number.

It rang seven times before going to voice mail.

"You've reached William.. uh.. Afton. Don't call back." the voicemail 'spoke'.

"Shit!" I slammed the telephone on the desk.

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I'm right here love." a voice from behind me spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 336 43
There are no longer updates to this book, but enjoy anyway! In this story, you will be a teenage girl named Pheonix Afton, the daughter of a murdere...
29.8K 1K 45
⚠️THIS IS A SEQUEL TO NOT GUILTY!!⚠️ One could not live without the person who made them. She misses him with all his heart. But he's back, and he's...
39.7K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...
681K 21.6K 37
20 year old Y/N strongly dislikes hanging around her pest of a little brother, and so you can only imagine her disappointment when she gets the call:...