The Venom of Izuku Yagi

By DeadlokAU

Izuku Yagi, quirkless girl, twin to Izumi Yagi, daughter of All-might and Green-Psycic. Abused? Check, Neglec... More

1: Prologue of Torture
2: A friend and powers?
3: Another friend?
4: Growing in every sense of the word
5: New powers
6: UA enter stage left
7: Izuku's hero trial
8: Birthday reminisce
9: First day at U.A.
10: Quirk testing
11: Prejudice
12: Letting them back in
13: Second day at U.A.
14: Hero training
15: True power
16: Recovery without Recovery Girl
17: A morning without Mei
18: Prior to the USJ
19: The USJ, the straw
20: The hero commission, the camel
21: Bringing the idiom together
22: The return
23: Dorms: BEGIN
24: Dorms: PLANS
25: Dorms: Momo
26: Dorms: Kyo
27: Pranks - Well maybe a bit more
28: Prank aftermath and Sports festival prelude
29: Sports time
30: Black and purple
31: Purple and Pink
32: Calming nerves
33: Date
34: No internships?
35: Miracles
36: A brothers punishment
37: Actions have consequences
38: A hobo's wrath
39: Trial by trial
40: Little party all across the city
41: Another normal day
42: Ice Girl's Sins
43: Power moves
44: Final exams
45: Shinso trial
46: Losing isn't failure
47: End of Exams and start of vacation
48: Welcome to I-Island!
49: An old, very angry, friend
50: Coincidental meetup
51: Party gone wrong
52: Wolfram? WolfDone
53: Two more collars
54: Settling in
55: The attack begins
56: Uncle Dabi or Uncle Touya?
57: Dabi's sweet revenge
58: Say hi to the Traitor!
59: inTERMIssioN And TalEs
60: The only canon ship
61: Little big fight
62: Villains to corruption
63: Out of the hospital...
64: And onto the streets
65: Our Bean doesn't kill... right?
66: THE RESCUE!
67: Back at UA
68: I'm not good with words
69: Back on track
70: Shie Hassaikai
71: Meeting
72: The massacre
74: Rest at last
75: Last to rest

73: One last obstacle

2.4K 63 19
By DeadlokAU

Overhaul snorted and waved his free hand at his two subordinates, 'Sakaki, Nemoto keep that pesky vigilante at bay.'

The man standing on the floor blanched at his leader, 'But boss!'

'NO BUTS NEMOTO, DO WHAT I TELL YOU!'

'HAI S-argh!'

Overhaul growled at his injured ally, before turning tail and fleeing with the weeping girl in his arms, leaving the last two of his elite guard to deal with the thorn in his side. Izuku growled, pulling her arm back despite the cries of pain from Nemoto.

Glancing up at the figure on the ceiling Izuku just continued forward, not even casting a sparing glance at the drunkard.

'HwEY!' Sakaki yelled, somehow graciously falling down from the ceiling, 'hojw awren't you sloshed yet.'

'Pain's a great teacher.' Izuku continued forward to the bleeding man slumped against the wall.

'grrrr how daer loyu!' The drunken man yelled, smashing his bottle on the ground.

Izuku sighed, listening as the man clambered over, before smacking him right into the wall. Glancing back, satisfied with the result, she continued forward, grabbing Nemoto by his shirt, bring the two seemingly eye to eye.

'Y-You...' The bleeding man who stuttered out.

'Of course it is, who else would I be?' Izuku countered

Nemoto gulped, 'W-What... w-what do you want.'

'Awww,' Venom popped his head out the side of the girls arm, 'Is someone ready to start squealing like a pig.'

He nodded profously, 'O-Of course-e-e... why wouldn't I co-operate with you, YOU KILLED TWO OF THE TEN BULLETS!'

Izuku hummed, raising her free hand to her fake head, 'Could have, was it those two drug peddlers maybe, or maybe it was the rapist and murderer. It could have been the bank robbers... really I don't know who the mother loving gummy bears you're talking about.'

Nemoto gulped, still under Venom's harsh gaze, 'W-What... what did you want.'

'What's Chisaki planning, who's waiting ahead, what's their exit strategy, which other groups are here.'

'He just wants to escape, all he has left is Chrono, all I know is there's several underground exits and we're the only group here!'

Izuku hummed, 'Chrono's Quirk?'

'His hair, depending on the hair arrow hits you, changes the way you respond to attacks.'

Izuku nodded, 'You've earned a less painful arrest.' Reeling her arm back, she readied for the knockout, 'Congrats.' WIth a swift chop to the back of the head, the man was down in an instant.

Dropping him to the ground, Izuku took off sprinting and barely 20 seconds later she caught up with the two.

'Overhaul!'

Turning around shocked, the man stumbles dropping the girl and crashing into his underling. Seeing the opening Izuku dashes forward, ignoring the two yakuza but instead going for the small white haired girl.

'ERI!'

Eri glanced over to her saviour, 'MISTER!'

Izuku ran faster, reaching out for the poor girl, hands inches away from each other... until the small girl was thrown back.

Snarling Izuku looked down to see the shifted conncrete, following its path, she mat the gaze of Overhaul who held an equally hostile attitude.

'Chrono! Get the girl!'

'HAI!' The man turned and ran, barley getting anywhere before he too was impaled in the shoulder, 'ARGH!'

Withdrawing her attack, Izuku turned bacl to face Overhaul, whose expression darkened further, 'Tch, YOU MOTHER FUCKER THINK YOU CAN COME IN HERE AND STEAL MY PROPERTY!?'

'ERI IS NOT YOURS!'

'HA!' Kai said, raising his arm ready to strike the ground, 'WHO'D EVER WANT A CURSED BRAT LIKE HER?!'

'I'D GLADLY TAKE HER IN!' Izuku yelled back, launching herself forward, first first towards the man.

'THEN YOU'RE A FOOL!' Kai slammed his splayed palm onto the ground and in the instant after, the who room seemed to explode, dust filling the sight of everyone there.

Unphased, Izuku launched forward blindly, her speed clearing a path istelf. Though it never connected with her target, just the ground he was once standing on.

Growling, she spun around shifting the viewing spectrum to allow her to see through the dust, only to see the two criminal quickly escaping the room, heading directly upwards with Eri's small figure in their arms.

'OVERHAUL!' Izuku yelled, launching herself towards the three, arm outstretch and heading right for Eri. Kai grunted and suddenly his suborniate and Eri were launched up above, just clearing where the roof should be... and instead, landing on the pavement.

Smirking, he turned back to his attacker, hoping to dodge at the last minute. Though he was very  wrong as Izuku's fist met his chin, forcing him to take the same trajectory he sent the other two just moments ago. Though his landing was a little more impactful.

Grinnging under the goop, Izuku used the rock platform to launch herself up as well, leading to all four of them now being on the surface... face to face with the rest of the heroes.

And Izuku landed right in time to see Mirai get shot.

Izuku cried out, ignoring the groaning child abuser next to her and lept towards her uncle. Her Venom falling away as she caught his falling body.

'Hey there jellybean' Nighteye joked, wincing slightly

'Uncle! Please you're going to be fine! Don't die on me please!' The girl burried her head into the mans chest.

Grimacing slightly, he took his left unshot arm and gently stroken his neice's fluffy curls. 'Don't worry Izuku, I'll live through this... they didn't exactly shoot me with a bullet.'

Confused Izuku looked down only to a small red capsule sticking out of the impact point, 'Uncle! Your quirk!'

Nighteye coughed, 'I know I know, and apparently they managed to finish their product... so it's gone now, forever.' Izuku holding back her tears, tried to bring him into another hug, only to be held away by the man, 'I know this is bad but the mission Izuku, Eri she should have been right behind me. Take her to safety...' He turned his head to the rest of the heroes who were frozen in shock, 'AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD CAN YOU GUYS CLEAR THE AREA!'

That alone was enough for the heroes to mobalise, within seconds Mirai was taken away and Chrono was overwhelmed, leaving three figures left in the area next to Kai's crater. Eri squermed, once more back in the hands of her tormentor, the only change now is that there was a wawy out for her... and she wanted to grab it with both hands... to be back in her saviours warm embrace.

Overhaul growled, trying to keep control of the girl in his arms and keep Izuku away. The two were locked in a standstill as neither could move an inch without risking their goal.

Well that was till Eri thought of something.

Eri went limp in the man's arms, leading to him ever so slightly relaxing his grip on the girl, then just like how she used to get away from her captors during one of her escapes, she threw her head up, horn pointed towards Kai's chin. It made contact as the man groaned but kept his grip. Seeing this Eri decided to use her last resort, while he was still stunned, Eri pulled her head back slightly, opened her mouth...

AND BIT INTO OVERHAUL.

The man yelled in surprise and pain, dropping Eri whilst also stumbling back. Seeing the opening Izuku struck, letting Venom cover her once more, she closed the distance in an instant she readied her fist to strike the man.

Seeing his situation, Chisaki growled, throwing his hand to the ground once again. This time though the destruction was more controlled as he sent a line of spikes towards Izuku. Grinning Izuku simply sidestepped the feeble attack and punched him right across the face. Knocking him down to the ground.

With another quick stomp, she swiftly shatted all the bones in both the mans hands and was rewarded with a bloodcurdline scream from the noe technically quirkless yakuza.

Izuku crouched down next to the man, 'You're done for you monster.'

Kai grunted, spitting blood into Izuku's face, 'I've got people everywhere just you wait, I'll be back at-'

'Too bad we're attacking all 32 other bases right now as well.'

Kai froze, glaring right into his captors face, 'You're bluffing.'

'Why would I do that... face it we won.'

'NO!' Kai yelled, thrashing about trying to activate his quirk, 'NO NO NO.'

'It's over, you're done.'

Overhauls rage settled as a different expression overtook his face, something much more malevolent than before, 'So what if I lost... you haven't won either hero.'

Izuku tilted her head, 'Your defeat says otherwise.'

'And what about Eri!'

Izuku froze, Overhauls last weak attack displaying in her head. She slowly turned, following its wake of destruction... towards the impaled body of the small white haired child.

Izuku couldn't say a word, she struggled to breathe seeing Eri impaled. She didn't say a word to overhaul as she trailed over tp the girl.

Overhaul burst out laughing, 'How ironic is this? I might've lost today but you're loss is so much greater! HOW PATHETIC, now I'll escape and take her body and just start everything again ahahahahahahhhhahahahahahah...'

Izuku just zoned the man out, letting Venom retract back into her body as she approached Eri.

'Eri... are... are you still there?' Izuku asks, gently reaching out to the girl.

'M-Mister... mister is... that you?' The girl asks, before coughing up no small amount of blood.

Panicking Izuku frees Eri from the spikes, laying the brutally wounded girl onto the ground, before pacing, thinking, trying to find some way to save her.

'Kid,' Venom's head pops out Izuku's shoulder, only to be ignored, 'KID!'

Venoms raised voice startles Izuku, who jumps a bit before turning to her friend, 'Venom... do... do you think we...'

'Maybe.'

Izuku's mood lightened quickly as she turned back to the small child on the ground. 'Do it!'

'...' Seconds passed as Venom did nothing

'Venom?' Izuku turned to face her oldest and closest friend

'Izuku... we'd have to absob her.'

'WHAT!'

'We'd absorb her at a slower rate, then before I consume her, we cut the connected with parts of me still inside her... if we're even a little bit off she'll either die...'

'Or become a crazed symbiote out to destroy its creator...'

'Exactly.'

'Lets do it.' Venom nodded as Izuku got into position next to the dying child, 'Hey Eri... I'll be honest this isn't looking too good for you...'

'But you-you can save-save me right mister?' Eri managed to stutter out

'I will... don't you worry about that, kay?'

'Mhm!'

Izuku smiled, slowly letting Venom spread forward from her hands to the broken child. Silence encompassed the surrounding heroes as they watched the former vigilante try and performa miracle.

The black sludge slowly spread from Izuku's contact points, it's path lead it to completely cover the girl inch by inch, seemingly healing her injuries when they were covered.

Izuku watched and waited for Venom's signal, until...

'KID NOW!' Venom yelled

In an instant, Izuku yanked her arms away from the girl, tearing her connection eliciting a sharp gasp from the snowball. 

Waiting in suspense, Izuku watched as the black goop disappeared below her skin, revealing a now flawless complexion. Free from current and past injuries. 

Once the goop receded from Eri's face, it revealed the girl had fallen asleep during the procedure. Seeing this Izuku sighed in relief, having finally saving the child from the clutches of a madman.

And then she promptly passed out on top of Eri.

Needless to say Mina got her fill of adorable Izuku photos that day, and a new source of cuteness to fawn over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo my precious beans

Sorry for the wait, tho I think it's obvious why it happened now, pretty much 2k words, damn

Anyways we're almost there, the final arc is starting next chapter AND WHY WOULD I GIVE THE BEANS RESTTTT

This book is sadly nearing its close but damn... imma go out with a bang!

Whose ready for the final fight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.7K 38
(Female Deku/villian) Izuku Midoriya a Little girl who dreamed to be a hero just like her idol All Might. But.... Was crushed when she found out her...
154K 2.3K 31
Izuku Yagi's story starts at the Quirk Doctor's when he is diagnosed quirk-less, while his twin sister has two quirks similar to their parent's. ...
3.3K 102 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...
496K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...