Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103

Chapter 102

312 8 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 102 Ward Time

    "The patient is no longer in serious condition. The coma was just because he hit his head. Now he wakes up and there is no problem. Just be careful not to touch the wound on the head, do not exercise vigorously, and eat more carefully... "

    Ji Mianzhu listened carefully to the doctor's instructions, and memorized everything verbatim.

    When he was talking to the doctor, Jiang Lian on the bed stared at him without blinking as if he couldn't see enough. His dark eyes seemed to be pretending to be the next Ji Mianzhu. The doctor could naturally feel it, and showed a knowing smile, intending to stop acting as a light bulb here, so he simply left after a few more words, and he didn't forget to bring the ward's The door, leaving the space for the little couple inside.

    "Why are you still crying? I look so distressed."

    Jiang Lian watched Ji Mianzhu approach step by step. When he sat down, he stretched out his hand and wiped the end of Ji Mianzhu's eyes with his fingers. With unstoppable love and pity, Ji Mianzhu grabbed his fingers and tucked them back into the bed in the next second, instructing fiercely.

    "Don't move around, what if you get into the wound?"

    Seeing Jiang Lian wake up with excitement, tears fell. Although there were only two drops, it was enough to make Ji Mianzhu feel ashamed. Never cried in front of Jiang Lian.

    Of course, being bullied in bed doesn't count.

    Worrying that his tone was too harsh, and also worrying about what would happen to Jiang Lian, Ji Mianzhu immediately softened, hooking Jiang Lian's hand and pursing his lips, his voice was low and soft.

    "Doesn't I feel bad for you?"

    The meaning in his words was so obvious that he was about to pierce people's hearts. The softer he became, the more he wrapped Ji Mianzhu's hand into his palm.

    If it weren't for the injury now, he would definitely press him on the bed to kiss him.

    But even so, Jiang Lian didn't want to just hide his actual thoughts in his mind. As soon as he thought about it, he stared into Ji Mianzhu's eyes in front of the hospital bed, and said slowly, "I feel bad for me? What should I do now that I'm not feeling well?" Before the person in front of him showed an anxious look, Jiang Lian continued. Going down, there was an unstoppable smile in his voice. "Just give me a kiss. I won't hurt if you kiss me."

    Originally, I just wanted to say something casually to divert the sadness of my baby, but I didn't expect Ji Mianzhu in front of the bed to think seriously after saying this. For a moment, he leaned over to kiss him, impartially, just on the corner of his lips.

    Lightly soft, with a little moist and warm, like a small feather.

    One was not enough, there was a second, and a third, as if the more kisses, the less pain he felt.

    Jiang Lian was stunned for a moment, then a dark tide appeared in the depths of his pupils, Ji Mianzhu moved his hands back into the bed, and pushed Ji Mianzhu, who was kissing him, with both hands on the edge of the bed, into his arms.

    "You're really, I like it very much." It was

    like a sigh and like a joy, and the temperature in the chest was transferred to Ji Mianzhu's cheeks.

    Ji Mianzhu, who was held in his arms, was startled, but he didn't dare to struggle to touch Jiang Lian's wound, so he had to keep this position honestly, and whispered a few words while lying in Jiang Lian's arms.

    "Why, what should I do if I get hurt, is it intentional to make me anxious?"

    Jiang Lian smiled twice, and touched the ear of the person in his arms with his fingertips.

    "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt at all. You kissed him a few times, and you're good to go."

    Even though he said that, he let go of Ji Mianzhu and let him stand up.

    "It's already dark, have you eaten dinner yet?"

    Ji Mianzhu shook his head.

    Now Jiang Lian has just woken up not long ago, he doesn't want to leave the ward too much, he wants to talk to the other party more, and he also wants to take care of the other party. If there is any problem, he can find out the first time. So Ji Mianzhu thought for a while, then took out his mobile phone and ordered a takeaway. Taking Jiang Lian's body into consideration, the orders were all bland food, including a tonic soup.

    When the takeaway was delivered, he was so focused on feeding Jiang Lian, he took another bite when he remembered it, and by the way, he told Jiang Lian what he had instructed Song Yan to do. It is also warm and pleasant.

    "Did you already know that something was wrong with Ji Yunchuan and you would do something to me?" Ji Mianzhu fed Jiang Lian a sip of soup and asked.

    "It's not too early, I only found out a few days ago." Jiang Lian drank a spoonful of soup from Ji Mianzhu, looked up at the puzzled look on his baby's face, and couldn't help but smile. "The last time he shot you on the set, he acted in a hurry. I found out that something was wrong, and I found out about him."

    "I didn't say anything at the time. First, he was your cousin, and his identity was there, and he was involved. There are many things that I can't explain for a while. Second, you proposed to take me home to serve tea. Such an important thing can't be destroyed, so I thought about leaving the old house and meeting you again. Explain in detail."

    Jiang Lian's voice was low and orderly. Ji Mianzhu also listened attentively. He couldn't stop thinking about it. He lowered his eyes and even forgot that he was holding the bowl. The small spoon kept tilting on the edge of the porcelain bowl and almost fell out. It was Jiang Lianyan who was quick and quick to save the half bowl of hot soup from Ji Mianzhu's hands, avoiding the tragic accident of the hot soup being spilled all over the place.

    Ji Mianzhu didn't care that the bowl in his hand was taken away, he still lowered his eyes and thought.

    If the ending of the novel is regarded as a irresponsible basis, then Ji Yunchuan's purpose for shooting himself these days is probably the Ji family in his own hands. He is ambitious and deliberate, he wants to have nothing, and he wants to change the owner of the Ji family, even if the Ji family is destroyed in his own hands, he will not hesitate to leave an empty shelf in his hands.

    In this way, his nominal cousin is more like a rational madman, disguising himself with a refined appearance, calculating to destroy everything.

    But if this is the case, the other party should not value fame, fortune and wealth very much. It is just for the sake of a Ji clan to do everything possible to target him, making Ji Mianzhu feel that there is something wrong.

    He went through the events of the day in his mind again, thinking of what Master Ji said to him after serving the tea, something flashed in Ji Mianzhu's mind, causing him to open his eyes suddenly.

    Ji Family Patriarch!

    What if all Ji Yunchuan wanted from the beginning to the end was the head of the Ji family?

    The current head of the Ji family is still the old master Ji Mingtang, but as the only grandson of the old man, it is only natural for Ji Mianzhu to inherit this position, including the Ji family, which belonged to Ji Mianzhu from the very beginning. But if Ji Yunchuan is not willing and wants it, Ji Mianzhu's existence will become a thorn in the eye, and it would be impossible for him to live Ji Yunchuan, so everything that happened during this period is Ji Yunchuan's means to achieve his goal.

    From the meticulous calculation at the beginning, to the later life-threatening dog jumping over the wall, the reason for the change is probably that Ji Yunchuan realized that he was normal, and the old man was relieved and planned to officially hand over the position of the head of the family.

    After all, the reason why the old man was worried at first was that the original owner was too gloomy and paranoid, and it might be a disaster if the position of the head of the family was handed over to him. But now that Ji Mianzhu came over, these problems were no longer a problem.

    These things flashed through Ji Mianzhu's mind, and it became clearer and clearer. Ji Mianzhu, who understood Ji Yunchuan's motive, patted the bed in surprise and turned to share it with her boyfriend, but the moment she was about to speak, she felt Something was slapped on his lips.

    "I think..."

    He looked down and saw that it was a spoonful of tonic soup. The beautiful color and fragrant aroma instantly aroused Ji Mianzhu's appetite. He opened his mouth and drank it in one gulp.

    "Is it delicious?" Jiang Lian watched Ji Mianzhu drink the soup, keenly aware of the small details of the other person's squinting when swallowing, so he scooped another spoonful and brought it to his lips. To entice the other party to continue talking, so that the other party can't find his move. "What do you think?"

    Ji Mianzhu walked out of the thought that the soup was really delicious in an instant. She rested her hands on the bed and shared with her boyfriend what she just wanted to understand. Of course, while he was talking, he drank the soup that Jiang Lianjian had sent to him. The moment he just finished speaking, most of the soup had bottomed out.

    Jiang Lian looked at Ji Mianzhu's beautifully moistened blushing lips, and put down the empty bowl in satisfaction. The porcelain bowl touched the small coffee table and made a light clang.

    "This uncle of yours really has an idea. He has worked so hard for so many years for an illusory title of patriarch." Jiang Lian took out a tissue and wiped Ji Mianzhu's lips carefully, then commented in a cold voice, "Idiot."

    Jiang Lian, who has held the title of Jiang's illegitimate child for so many years, doesn't quite understand the thoughts of such people. If it were him, he would probably endure dormancy for a few years, but not to change the title on his head, he would only smash the entire Jiang family with one foot, just like what he did early in the morning, the Jiang family had already turned over. I can't afford to spend it, it's not worth him to give him another look.

    Therefore, things like outsiders' vision and titles have never been what Jiang Lian likes. He is more ruthless than anyone else, ruthless to others, and even more ruthless to himself.

    But some things changed after meeting Ji Mianzhu.

    Jiang Lian thought about what his baby said before he woke up, and fell into deep thought. He must have the wedding, and he also wants the title of Ji Mianzhu's husband.

    Better to be a little louder.

    Ji Mianzhu didn't know that her boyfriend had already secretly thought about where the wedding of the two of them would take place. After listening to Jiang Lian's shrewd comment, he responded with a stern expression, and then his pretty face became slightly serious.

    "Even if he is my cousin, but after doing this kind of thing, you don't have to care about your feelings. I will handle this matter as soon as possible."

    Jiang Lian's eyes were gentle, and he pinched the cheek of the person in front of him.

    "Okay, I'll leave it to you. I have some other evidence in my hand, which should be able to play a role. I'll let my people hand it over to you."

    Ji Mianzhu nodded solemnly, his eyes drooping. , suddenly saw the empty bowl on the small coffee table, and was taken aback for a moment.

    The soup was meant to nourish Jiang Lian's body, but who would have guessed that the two of them had just started talking about business, and they forgot about it. Jiang Lian only drank one-third of the bowl of soup, and the rest was more than half. Jiang Lian took over and unknowingly entered his stomach.

    Ji Mianzhu was a little annoyed, but luckily the soup was big enough for the two of them to drink, even two more bowls would be enough. So he hurriedly filled another bowl, and put aside those troubles to concentrate on feeding the people in front of him.

    "Come on, open your mouth~"

    Jiang Lian was very obedient, and opened his lips following Ji Mianzhu's words. He had fed his baby, and now he was even happier when he was fed, so he half-laid on the bed, enjoying Ji Mianzhu's rare softness.

    "Are you going back tonight?"

    After dinner, Jiang Lian suddenly asked a question as he watched Ji Mianzhu pack his things and put them aside. His voice was still cold and cold, and he couldn't hear anything, but Ji Mianzhu keenly sensed the meaning in the other person's tone. Obviously he didn't want him to leave, but he didn't say it, and insisted on asking him if he would go back at night.

    Weirdly cute.

    He turned around and stared at Jiang Lian, half-bending his phoenix eyes.

    "Do you want me to go back?" Before waiting for Jiang Lian's reply, he jumped onto the bed, carefully avoiding Jiang Lian's body, got into the bed, and looked up at the man, although he was wrapped in gauze , but it did not damage his handsome face at all. "But I don't want it. I want to stay with the bed."

    "I don't want to leave you half a step, I want to stick with you."

    This accident probably inspired Ji Mianzhu's usual clingy attributes. The words came out without thinking, and Jiang Lian, who was half lying on the bed and secretly thinking about how to keep his baby behind, caught Jiang Lian off guard.

    Jiang Lian looked at Ji Mianzhu with only half of his face exposed between the white quilts, swallowed unconsciously, and rubbed the other's half ear exposed between the quilts, but was even more shocked to see Ji Mianzhu squinting his eyes. Rubbing against his palm. The black hair and fair and delicate skin constitute a wonderful touch in the palm of his hand. Jiang Lian's heart became even hotter, and he sighed involuntarily.

    At this moment, Jiang Lian sincerely felt that it was good to be injured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 292 139
-for offline purposes only - Book 2 Synopsis: Wu Jin, as a trainee from a certain entertainment company, had a peerless, stunning face. He was qual...
9.8K 189 24
Author name: Canned Moon/็ฝ่ฃ…ๆœˆไบฎ Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
1.3M 117K 42
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...