Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 101

328 9 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 101 This Uncle, He's Not Right

    In the car, Ji Mianzhu was leaning halfway into Jiang Lian's arms. The fit on his body was like adding a blanket on top of the cushion. He was so comfortable that his upturned phoenix eyes narrowed unconsciously. squint.

    Jiang Lian also enjoyed Ji Mianzhu's unconscious coquettishness, hugging the waist of the person in his arms, resting his chin on the top of the other's hair, and rubbing his other hand lightly on Ji Mianzhu's side face, feeling the delicate underside of his fingers. Soft skin, like licking a beautiful cat who was originally noble and arrogant, but is now willing to show its belly, the satisfaction in my heart is beyond description.

    After a while, Ji Mianzhu, who was about to fall asleep under the influence of her boyfriend's touch and the warm sunlight outside, suddenly heard a question from Jiang Lian:

    "Baby, how much do you know about your cousin? "The

    voice was familiar and cold, although it was deliberately closed to look very low and gentle, but there was still a cold tone in his ears, which made Ji Mianzhu's eyelashes tremble twice, and he opened his eyes in a daze. Jiang Lian's handsome face in the sunlight was reflected in his eyes, and his black eyes were especially deep. Although he had seen it many times, Ji Mianzhu was still fascinated, and his words were a little confused.

    "Hmm... Uncle? Which Uncle?"

    He put his hand on Jiang Lian's chest and muttered a few words in a low voice, his mind suddenly became clear, and he completed the rest of the words on his own. "You mean Ji Yunchuan, it's the one we met on the road when we were going to find the old man."

    Jiang Lian let out an "um" and put his hand on Ji Mianzhu's back to prevent him from bumping into something while the car was driving. .

    Ji Mianzhu tilted his head for a while, and said, "He is Chao Le's father. Although I have a good relationship with Chao Le, my relationship with this cousin is just average.

    " Even if I saw him, I just said a few simple and polite words. When Chaole was present, the topic would be a little more, because he is a pistachio and brings his own topics, but if Chaole is not there, it will be polite again. It's like the pattern on the road just now. Except that there is a ji character on the head, the others really don't look like a family."

    After he said that, Ji Mianzhu thought about it for a while. Indeed, the total number of times he met Ji Yunchuan could be counted on one hand.

    Ji Mianzhu even thought back to the original book. He didn't think about such a thing for a long time. He almost forgot the content of the original book. After racking his brains, he couldn't remember what role Ji Yunchuan had in the original book, except at the end. After the original owner fell, it seemed that the original owner's cousin came out to take over the broken Ji family...

    These thoughts flashed through Ji Mianzhu's mind, and he continued to tell Jiang Lian about his relationship with Ji Yunchuan. .

    "That's why I don't know him well. I don't know much about him, except that I often know from Chao Le how his father is dealing with him, and how he tells him to talk about him." Ji Mian spread out his hands and thought for a while. , and then added: "Oh, by the way, Ji Yunchuan also has a subsidiary company under the Ji family. But this is not a secret. After all, many subsidiaries of the Ji family are owned by the Ji family. Manage."

    Jiang Lian nodded and touched Ji Mianzhu's back, but there was no emotion in his voice. After a while, he stared at Ji Mianzhu's eyes and continued to ask, "Then how did this Ji Yunchuan treat you?"

    Ji Mianzhu yawned, and a mist of water came out from the end of his eyes, taking away his excess. Difficulty, the words are coherent and clear.

    "He treats me normally, too. I heard that he used to lose his temper because of Chao Le coming to me. He is not gentle, and looks completely opposite to him..."

    Ji Mianzhu also said as he spoke. Keenly aware that something was wrong, he couldn't help frowning.

    Jiang Lian and his unfamiliar cousin can be said to be completely ignorant of each other. According to his boyfriend's introverted personality, he is by no means curious. But now Jiang Lian asked uncharacteristically, and kept asking him about Ji Yunchuan, which was definitely what happened, and it was most likely related to him.

    So Ji Mianzhu was no longer sleepy, so he propped up half of his body and looked at Jiang Lian. The sunlight shone in at a few moments, making his phoenix eyes look unusually calm.

    "Did Ji Yunchuan do something?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Lian carefully observed Ji Mianzhu's expression. Seeing that he wasn't very angry, he looked very calm before nodding lightly.

    "Well, do you remember what happened before? The abnormal cp hot search a long time ago, the agitation before the press conference, and the Weiya who fell off the set all have his methods behind them."

    "Although he did it very cleanly, But my people still found some clues and connected them together. He is targeting you."

    Jiang Lian said calmly, but the hand on Ji Mianzhu's back was tight, and the fear was normal. Unable to hold back, he pulled Ji Mianzhu into his arms and sat with his chin on the other's neck, as if only a close touch could suppress the fear in his heart.

    Ji Mianzhu also quickly understood the meaning of Jiang Lian's words, and knew how dangerous the sentence "against you" was. Just a few days ago, Weiya was enough to kill him half of his life. Besides, he also knew how important Jiang Lian thought of himself, and there was indeed a shadow of the same person behind those incidents.

    So Ji Mianzhu didn't struggle, and quietly nestled in Jiang Lian's arms, stroking his hand on the other's back to give him some comfort.

    "If you say that, my cousin is very careful."

    Ji Mianzhu patted Jiang Lian's back while drooping his eyes, and his voice was inevitably cold.

    "The incitement to make trouble is probably to shake the cooperation between the two companies, or to reduce the reputation of the two of us in the outside world. After all, we later clarified that the press conference was all done. The last time Weiya was also very obvious. If you didn't come here at that time, then The thing basically hit me on the head."

    Seeing that Jiang Lian's body tightened as he explained, Ji Mianzhu hurriedly snorted twice and moved on to the next point of doubt.

    "What's the reason for the hot search... I remember that it seemed that Gu Ren and I were hung up at the time. Could it be that he didn't know that Gu Ren and I were close friends in private, so he wanted to convince Gu Ren of this. Angry, to deal with me? Let me have another powerful enemy?"

    If you think about it, it seems like it can all be explained.

    His cousin seems to have been hiding his thoughts all the time. Although on the surface it seems that no one is involved, he can say a few words when he encounters him, but he keeps attacking him behind his back. It's just that I don't know what the other party's purpose is, whether it's simply not pleasing to the eye, or there are other ideas...

    Ji Mianzhu lowered his eyes, and his thoughts became misty.

    After thinking about it, Ji Mianzhu's mind suddenly flashed the content of the original book that flashed past, and he was keenly aware of the connection between the two.

    Wait, in the end, it was his ill-intentioned cousin who took over the already riddled Ji Shi after the fall of the original owner!

    So does this mean that in the novel, Ji Yunchuan also pushed hard when the original owner fell? It's not something that happens overnight, but a premeditated plan.

    Ji Mianzhu consciously discovered something, and his heart was trembling. When he looked up, he wanted to talk to his boyfriend about Ji Yunchuan, but in the process of raising his eyes, he realized that something was wrong outside the car window.

    There was a red truck driving alongside them, but strangely, the distance between them was shrinking, and the truck seemed to be approaching them.

    Ji Mianzhu panicked, and hurriedly reminded the driver to avoid it, but at the moment of exiting, he noticed a violent shaking under him, and the truck came directly over!

    The reminder suddenly seemed to get stuck in his throat, and Ji Mianzhu panicked and grabbed Jiang Lian's hand beside him.

    As if he could feel his nervousness, Ji Mianzhu could only feel the gentle and strong pressure of Jiang Lian beside him as the driver in the driver's seat slammed the steering wheel violently, the sky was spinning, and the suffocating shrill sound. Come here, the familiar breath blows in, and completely protects himself in his arms.

    There is also a low voice from the other side in his ears, like a patient coaxing before going to bed every night.     "Be good, do

    n't be afraid."     When Song Yan arrived at the hospital, there was already a riot at the door of the emergency room. His manager Ji had to stand outside with all his tail on, only his clothes were a little messy and red. She followed the nurse to the white ward with the gauze-covered head of the quenching star Jiang, and she was in a hurry and completely lost her high-spirited look.     Song Yan knew at this moment that he shouldn't have gone, so he just silently watched Ji Mianzhu outside the ward and listened carefully to the nurse's instructions. He sat in front of the hospital bed for a while, and finally got up as if thinking that there were still people outside. come over. Seeing this, Song Yan immediately called out to President Ji in a low voice, and after thinking about it, he asked, "Is President Jiang inside okay?"

    Ji Mianzhu's beautiful phoenix eyes seemed to have cried, the end of the eyes were a little red, but the eyes were bright and ruthless. "It's okay, he injured his head in a car accident. He hasn't woken up yet. The doctor said it will take a while.

    " Ji Mianzhu knew what this meant, so when he spoke, his voice sank, and he was hoarse from crying.

    Secretary Song nodded, knowing that there was nothing he could do about it, so he comforted his own president. After a while, he couldn't hold back and asked again, "Then do you have any injuries?" He saw Ji Mianzhu's shoulder. There was a trace of blood on the clothes.

    Ji Mianzhu twitched the corners of his lips and shook his head.

    Where could he be hurt? When the truck just approached, he was already in Jiang Lianhu's arms. The man's embrace was wide and warm, as safe as a shelter, and he didn't hurt even a single piece of skin.

    Ji Mianzhu felt frightened when he remembered the feeling that he found Jiang Lian's head hanging between his neck, and his whole body was shivering coldly, which was also mixed with anger that could not be suppressed.

    Ji Mianzhu closed his eyes and didn't want to talk anymore. He didn't ask Song Yan to come here because he was concerned about the injury.

    "Tell me about the situation."

    Song Yan immediately returned to his senses, and honestly told all the information he got along the way. "The red truck was drunk driving. The truck driver died on the spot without being rescued. I used the time when I arrived to check the background of the driver and found that he was a suspect wanted by the police, and he has not been arrested yet."

    Song Yan paused. After a pause, he

    said again : "The most important thing is that his family received an unknown receipt during this period."

    Ji Mianzhu lowered her eyes and listened, and a sneer appeared on the corners of her lips.

    He had just finished chatting with Jiang Lian about Ji Yunchuan in the car, and then he was involved in a car accident. How could there be such a coincidence in the world? In addition, when Jiang Lian was still in the old house, Jiang Lian pulled himself into another car, I am afraid that his boyfriend would have noticed something wrong with the other party at that time, but he didn't expect that the other party would be able to hire a fugitive suspect so madly.

    No matter which crime is exposed, his cousin cannot get rid of this dirty body.

    Ji Mianzhu gritted his teeth, his eyes became more and more cold. Having been with Jiang Lian for a long time, his behavior has inevitably been stained with Jiang Lian's taste. Even if he is angry, even before he speaks, the silent suppression of his momentum has already come out.

    "Go and check the connection between the account where the money was made and Ji Yunchuan, as well as his subsidiary companies, and find out everything."

    "Go directly to the police station after you find out, and you can do anything after that. I know."

    He didn't intend to let him go.

    Especially Jiang Lian, who was also hurt by the other party, was lying on the bed with gauze wrapped around his head.

    Song Yan immediately nodded and said yes, turned around quickly and left to do business, without asking why his own president wanted to deal with his cousin, who had the same surname as him.

    When Secretary Song walked away, Ji Mianzhu leaned against the door frame for a while, closing his eyes slightly to ease the throbbing pain in his forehead, probably because his nerves were too tight, and now he protested.

    He planned to go back to accompany Jiang Lian, but when he just stood up straight, a figure came over from a distance, and in an instant, he came in front of him and grabbed his shoulders. It was Wei Yunkuan, who had heard the news.     "Azhu, Azhu

    , are you alright?" Wei Yunkuan looked at his friends carefully, up and down, left and right, and as soon as he relaxed, he raised his heart to his throat.

"What's wrong with your shoulder? You're injured?!"

    Ji Mianzhu brushed his hand down.

    "It's not my blood, I'm fine, keep your voice down, he hasn't woken up yet." Ji Mianzhu, whose heart was on Jiang Lian, didn't have the heart to deal with other people's concerns, and naturally didn't notice the flash in Wei Yunkuan's pale pupils. And the loneliness of passing away, after he finished speaking, he apologized again and planned to return to the ward.

    However, before he could take his steps, Wei Yunkuan held him down again.

    "Who moved the hand from behind, do you feel it?"

    Ji Mianzhu paused.

    "Ji Yunchuan, it's just that I don't have much evidence in my hand, so I can't kill him for the time being."

    The longer this kind of thing drags on, the longer it takes for the other party to prepare. Ji Mianzhu understands the reason. This is because he is still waiting outside the rescue room. He had already called Song Yan to investigate the reason, so when Wei Yunkuan showed signs of wanting to help him, Ji Mianzhu didn't stop him and watched calmly.

    Sure enough, the next moment Wei Yunkuan made a promise to help him, and he left in a hurry after only instructing him a few more words, leaving as unexpected as the other party came, and the corridors of the hospital were empty again.

    No one could stop him, Ji Mianzhu finally returned to the hospital bed and sat there looking at Jiang Lian on the bed. As if he didn't dare to look at the gauze on the other's head, his eyes were always fixed on Jiang Lian's chest, observing the ups and downs there, and whispering again what he had just done.

    There were only the two of them in this ward, and Ji Mianzhu used his own strength to raise the size of the ward for Jiang Lian, so it was quiet and no one disturbed him.

    As he spoke, Ji Mianzhu was tired, so he lay down in front of the bed and closed his eyes.

    After tossing and turning, coupled with being quite frightened, he was already very tired mentally, and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep completely.

    It's just that he didn't forget to wrap Jiang Lian's fingers when he slept.

    The two rings touched together, making a small ding.

    This sleep was extremely unreliable, and the scene at that time was played over and over in my dreams. The red truck leaned over without long eyes. Although the driver turned the steering wheel quickly, the two cars still collided.

    The dizzying feeling penetrated into my mind, it was like sitting on a boat that was undulating with wind and waves. With the feeling of vomiting, it could be overturned by the wind and waves at any time and thrown into the sea. Ji Mianzhu frowned uneasily, her fingers tightening.

    Just as he clenched his hand tightly and his fingernails were about to pinch himself, the other large warm and dry hand in his palm moved slightly, causing Ji Mianzhu to open his eyes immediately, and everything in his dream suddenly changed. go away.

    After staring at Jiang Lian's hand for a long time, Ji Mianzhu fell down again in frustration, suspecting that he was dreaming and that his perception was wrong.

    It didn't seem like he had a long sleep, but in fact it had been a long time. The sky outside turned dark, and the sunset climbed up into the sky, dyeing half of the sky red. Everything in the ward became dim and blurry, and along with Jiang Lian's handsome face, the edges were dyed a little golden red.

    This scene inexplicably made me cry. Ji Mianzhu took Jiang Lian's hand and blinked his eyes twice before he forced the inexplicable impulse back, but the end of his eyes inevitably turned red.

    He glanced again at Jiang Lian's hand, which he didn't know whether it was moving or not, and finally set his eyes on the other person's face, staring at him without blinking, his voice a little more hoarse when he spoke.

    "It's been a long time, why are you still awake?"

    "Yesterday, you told me that you want to read the novel of dog blood sand sculpture to me. You don't care."

    Ji Mianzhu pinched Jiang Lian's beautiful fingers. , lowered his eyes and said, "Don't you want to be like those dog blood novels, I kiss you before you wake up?"

    He stared at Jiang Lian's tightly closed eyes, tilting his head as if thinking.

    After a while, Ji Mianzhu thoughtlessly added another sentence: "If you wake up now, I will make up a wedding with you right away."

    Originally, Ji Mianzhu just casually said a few words to fill the vacancy in her heart. After speaking, he pursed his lips and planned to go have a meal and deal with some things before coming back. But just as he lowered his eyes and prepared to stand up, a very familiar cold tone suddenly sounded in the room, with an indelible smile.

    "That's what you said, make up a wedding for me."

    Ji Mianzhu suddenly raised his eyes, just in time to break into those dark eyes.

    He was stunned for a while, then rushed up immediately, pressed the button to call the doctor over, but at the same time he couldn't control his emotions and a drop of tears fell, soaking the sheets a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 97.6K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
278K 9.3K 113
https://m.shubaow.net/159/159246/ The Right Way to Conquer Paranoid True Master [Wear the Book] Author: don't be sad Category: Danmei Fans Release ti...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
5.1M 455K 94
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...