Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 100

368 10 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 100 Serving Tea

    The Ji Zhai in the early morning will not be too quiet, there are birds chirping very early, bringing the vitality of the day, followed by the rising sun, the golden sunshine that sprinkles every corner.

    Although Ji Mianzhu was well protected in Jiang Lian's arms, and the curtains were drawn tightly so that he would not be disturbed by the naughty sunlight, when he turned over, he subconsciously put the back of his hand on his eyes, and his biological clock gradually began to play. role, pulling his sanity.

    There was a slight coldness on his eyelids, which stimulated his brain. Ji Mianzhu finally woke up from his sleep and realized that today was the day Jiang Lian went to serve tea to the old man.

    It's just that there seems to be a little surprise before serving the tea.

    Ji Mianzhu raised her hand, taking advantage of the weak light in the room before the curtains were drawn, her phoenix eyes half-squinted and looked at the simple ring between her knuckles. is pretty. Even after taking it down, he found two letters in the inner circle, J and L, simple and elegant, which are the acronyms of Jiang Lian.

    Obviously, this little thing was secretly put on by the man after he was very tired and fell asleep last night, and he hid it and didn't tell him, was he waiting for him to find out? The more Ji Mianzhu looked at it, the more he liked it, and his liking reached its peak when he saw the same finger on Jiang Lian's finger beside him, and it gradually turned into a beautiful arc, which was drawn from the corner of his lips.

    He took Jiang Lian's hand, put it on his lips and kissed him, then patted the man's face with a hint of intimacy.

    "Remember what day it is today?"

    Jiang Lian, who was supposed to be asleep, opened his eyes, but his eyes were dark and drowsiness had long since disappeared. He stared at his baby who had been naughty early in the morning, his thin lips hooked, and he gently spit out a word of serving tea.

    So the two people who knew each other well got up neatly. After washing up, they changed into the old man's favorite Tang suit. It was the same as when they came here. Ji Mianzhu was dressed in blue and gray, and Jiang Lian was dressed in satin blue. Tight, even simply standing together is like a painting.

    I can't tell if it's a figure painting or a landscape painting, but they match very well.

    Ji's house also seemed to know what was going to happen today. The one in the early morning was already busy with work, but they didn't go to the front hall in a tacit agreement, but when they saw Ji Mianzhu and the others on the road, they called out to Young Master Sun sweetly. and Grandma Sun.

    Jiang Lian accepted his identity very quickly. He didn't care about that sentence at all. Even Ji Mianzhu couldn't stop joking. The appearance of a young grandmother who lives for a family.

    It was probably because the old man said hello in advance. Many Ji family members were there today, and it was lively and lively. On the way, Ji Mianzhu also met his cousin, Ji Yunchuan, whom he hadn't seen a few times.

    "Xiaozhu is going to see the old man?"

    The other party asked indifferently, still as elegant as he remembered, but I don't know whether it was because he didn't rest well at night or there were other reasons. Ji Yunchuan's complexion was a little bad, and he seemed to be a little lacking in spirit. , it feels a little strange.

    As if to hide something.

    Jiang Lian glanced at him secretly several times, but deliberately heavier, he immediately caught Ji Yunchuan's attention. Ignoring Jiang Lian-general, who is tall and strong, he only talked to Ji Mianzhu briefly.

    "Yes, uncle, the old man is looking forward to a cup of tea for the granddaughter-in-law. We are about to go there." Ji Mianzhu's voice was still clear and smooth, but because he and Ji Yunchuan were not familiar with each other, there was not much intimacy in his tone. The rest of the polite alienation. "Uncle Tang is going too, why don't we go together?"

    After Jiang Lian's exploration, he also retracted his eyes, and there was some thought and some dark light in the bottom of his eyes.

    "No, go ahead, I still have something to do, I'll go first."

    After saying that, Ji Yunchuan left unceremoniously. As if he really had something to do, his steps were quicker.

    Ji Mianzhu raised his eyebrows and dragged Jiang Lian to continue walking. As he stepped forward, he did not forget to mumble: "It's strange, he came to Ji's house by himself, but he didn't let Chaole follow."

    Jiang Lian smiled, no language.

    This is a happy day, there is no need to mix too many conspiracies, and it will be unappetizing.

    Ji Mianzhu forgot about it after complaining, and with a smile on his face again, the two entered the old man's front hall tacitly. As expected, the inside was already tidied up. Ji Mingtang came out and sat in the first place. He was very neat and energetic, and even the white hair on his temples seemed to glow with a happy luster.

    Before anyone could make a sound, Jiang Lian had already packed up his mood, slowly poured a cup of tea with a graceful gesture, and served it respectfully.

    "Grandpa, please use tea." The

    old man reached out to take it and took two sips. This is the official acceptance of Jiang Lian's identity as grandson-in-law.

    "You two are fine, I can rest assured."

    Ji Mingtang put down the tea in his hand, the tea cup made a light clang on the table, and then pulled Ji Mianzhu over to take a good look, his eyes were shining with moist light.

    "Xiaozhu is different now, and with Xiaojiang here, the two take care of each other, it seems that I don't need to worry anymore, I can finally give this Ji family to you without worrying about it every day. Another day, I will go to the clan to speak, and send out a few more invitations to tell the outside world that you are the master of the Ji family from now on." The old man

    's voice flowed from thin water to sonorous and powerful, and then back to gentle wind and drizzle, just a few words However, in these few words, he fully expressed his expectations for his grandson in the second half of his life. Now that he has got what he wanted, how can it not make people happy?

    Ji Mianzhu listened, her smile softened, her phoenix eyes looked at the old man gently, and she blinked twice at the end, as if to force the mist in her eyes back.

    "It just so happened that you brought Master Zhou here. In the days to come, I will play flowers with him every day, and I will be happy!"

    Ji Mingtang laughed and patted the two juniors on the shoulders, pressing The two of them sat down and chatted for a while. The atmosphere in the front hall was extraordinarily harmonious, mixed with the words of the elders and the two juniors, and even the wind didn't want to disturb it. He only glanced at the door and rolled up a green leaf and left.

    When Uncle Zhou also followed, the old man seemed to have abandoned them immediately, waved his hand and told them to leave, just focusing on studying with Uncle Zhou, and he was obsessed with it.

    Ji Mianzhu, who was regarded as a transparent person, shook his head and didn't care, got up and dragged Jiang Lian away.

    "Are we going back?"

    Jiang Lian tilted his head and asked the people around him.

    "Yeah, the tea has been served, and there are still things in the company, so you shouldn't hurry back to deal with it." Ji Mianzhu hooked Jiang Lian's hand and tilted her head for a while, sensing the meaning of the man's words, and added, "You If you really like the old house, we will come back once every other month, anyway, the old man won't find us annoying, just go home and play, how about it?"

    Jiang Lian's eyes curved, thought for a moment, and nodded obediently. head.

    "Well, that's right, I feel more and more like the mistress of the Ji family~"

    Ji Mianzhu looked at Jiang Lian's appearance, couldn't stop laughing, and simply fell on Jiang Lian's body and stretched out her hand Picking up the opponent's chin, the phoenix eyes are bent wantonly, obviously it is an extremely good-looking face, but he smiles like a prodigal son.

    When Jiang Lian's breath was unsteady, and he lowered his eyes to try to restrain him, Ji Mianzhu suddenly pulled away again, and looked around pretending to be, muttering words in his mouth.

    "Oh, let me think about where the car was parked when I came..."

    Jiang Lian had no choice but to bury his thoughts in the bottom of his heart, planning to Wait until there is no one else to clean up each other.

    "...Where is the car parked? It seems to be this way, right?"

    Ji Mianzhu dragged Jiang Lian towards the direction he said, but after walking two steps, he felt that the cuffs of the car were sinking. Gently and skillfully pulled back, and then stood in place. When he touched his baby's suspicious gaze, Jiang Lian's expression didn't change, and he even touched his cheek in the mood. Quan regarded it as paying off the teasing he had just made, and explained in a low voice, "Don't look for it, I already told him in the morning. Someone has come to pick us up, the driver should be outside the gate of Ji's house now, we can just go straight."

    "What about the car when we came?"

    "It's okay to ask the driver to drive back."

    Jiang Lian glanced at the side. The shadow of the figure who left in the shadow of the greenery turned dark, but his tone remained unchanged.

    Ji Mianzhu pondered for a while, and finally happily agreed to Jiang Lian's proposal, so the two of them turned around and walked directly towards the gate of Ji's house.

    They didn't have anything to take. They were all light and light. As for the clothes they had changed earlier, they were also washed and placed in the bamboo hut. Tube.

    The two got into the car and left the old house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 703 116
Jin Suo (the golden snail) underwent his heavenly tribulation and was suddenly struck by a bolt of lightning into another world. Before he could feel...
47.1K 1K 82
Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin traveled through ancient times. Fortunate...
51.8K 1.1K 106
Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished) Work status: completed There is a very...
15.6K 166 9
Offline Reading After transmigrating into a villain, take the fine line Author: Instant Noodle Sausage Jun Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2...