Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 84

371 10 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 84 He May Like Jiang Lian

    Ji Mianzhu sat down on his office chair while stroking his disobedient, pounding heart. Even if he turned his eyes away from Jiang Lian, he could still feel the fiery gaze from Jiang Lian, as well as the teasing in it.

    The breeze blowing from the window brought a hint of coolness, which made the heat on his cheeks subside a little, but it was nothing but a drop in the bucket. Soon, a new enthusiasm rose up, accompanied by the messy thoughts in his mind, Ji Mianzhu He pinched the corners of his clothes involuntarily.

    If nothing else, he was too indulgent towards Jiang Lian.

    At first, the forced kiss was successful because he was relatively shocked and unprepared at the time, which is understandable. But what should the intimacy between the two of them be counted again and again? Obviously he had enough room to refuse, but in the end, Jiang Lian succeeded.

    For example, just now, he was clearly listening to the other party's explanation very seriously, but it turned into a sticky and ambiguous kiss inexplicably, and it looked like that in the other party's arms.

    Could it be that... I actually like each other, but I just don't want to admit it from the bottom of my heart?

    Ji Mianzhu was startled by his own thought, his eyes widened involuntarily, and the heat on his face suddenly rose, which made him quickly stop his thoughts and concentrate on cooling down.

    Just when he lowered his eyes and tried to calm himself down, there was a sound of footsteps coming from the side, calm and powerful, obviously belonging to someone, and soon a pair of slender and sexy long men appeared in his downcast eyes. leg. At the same time, the cool breeze was also mixed with a familiar smell, like a warm hug, enveloping him from his side, and suddenly the warmth that Ji Mianzhu had just subsided came back. face.

    He couldn't help pursing his lips.

    Before he could react, Ji Mianzhu's earlobe was gently pinched by a hand, meaning it was unclear, as if he was playing with a piece of art. Immediately, a low male voice sounded behind him, with a faint smile. "Is it so shy?" The other party obviously leaned down and pressed his ear, "But this is our daily life in the future, and President Ji will have to get used to it."

    Ji Mianzhu became even more embarrassed after hearing this.

    But this embarrassment seemed to have reached a point, which made him calm down in an instant.

    Ji Mianzhu thought, even if he likes Jiang Lian, he can't let the other party play tricks like this. This is too passive, and he must fight back!

    Thinking like this, Ji Mianzhu turned around suddenly, and pulled down Jiang Lian's hand that was messing with his ear. Then, regardless of his still red face, he lowered his eyes to the He kissed the palm of his hand, and finally reached out the tip of his tongue to lick it lightly.

    Ji Mianzhu raised his eyes and pursed his lips.

    "...Is it such a daily life?"

    His phoenix eyes are clear and translucent, reflecting the warm yellow sunlight outside the window, and there is a thin mist of water floating on it because of shyness, which makes people want to live in He kissed him on the eyelids, not to mention the appearance of forcing his composure and trying to respond to him at the moment, it was like dancing on Jiang Lian's heartbeat.

    Jiang Lian was stunned, followed by a wave of enthusiasm rising from the bottom of his heart. His gaze on Ji Mianzhu instantly became very ruthless, dark and unclear, mixed with strong emotions, like a hidden creature waiting for an opportunity. The wild wolf is just waiting to devour the prey he fancy.

    It took Jiang Lian a long time to find his own voice, and it was unbearable. "Yes, you can be a little more direct." He touched the back of the person's head, and slowly stroked his fingertips through his hair, causing a tremor on his scalp, straight into his soul.

    Ji Mianzhu suddenly felt a little regretful. Who would have thought that such a small action could provoke such a big reaction from a man, as if he was going to rectify the Fa on the spot.

    He turned his eyes away, swallowed, and prayed silently in his heart that the damn atmosphere would pass soon.

    After an unknown amount of time, when the breathing of the man above gradually changed from heavy to gentle, Ji Mianzhu felt that it was almost the same. He pulled down Jiang Lian's hand that had been resting on the back of his head, suspecting that he was going to be bald. Recalling what the man said before, Ji Mianzhu finally found the opportunity to ask the doubts in his heart:

    "You said that Li Changshuo is your uncle, and Quenxing is your property, then my cooperation with Quenxing will not let you secretly leak water. Right?"

    He narrowed his eyes and looked at Jiang Lian above.

    Jiang Lian shook his head.

    "I was by your side at that time, and uncle took care of everything about quenching the star. Only some important decisions will be handed over to me. But about this cooperation, I leave it to my uncle to make the decision, that is to say, it is him. I picked you personally."

    Seeing Ji Mianzhu's contemplative appearance below, Jiang Lian smiled.

    "Have some confidence in yourself."

    With the gesture of being held by Ji Mianzhu's hand, he gently scratched his fingertips in the opponent's palm, which was a return gift for the palm kiss just now.

    "Or... do you hope it's the water I put in secretly?"

    Jiang Lianwei's voice rose slightly, and inexplicably brought out a little other feeling. Ji Mianzhu came back to his senses and realized the meaning of Jiang Lian's words, so he could not help coughing.

    How could he subconsciously think that Jiang Lian could get the cooperation because he liked him? Obviously, he was fully prepared.

    Is this arrogance? ?

    Ji Mianzhu was shocked by the word that popped up in his mind. He felt that the enthusiasm had just subsided and the trend was about to resurface. He hurriedly turned his back, turned the back of his head to Jiang Lian, and turned on the computer in his hand. , in order to cover up his wrong state.

    "Cough...that, I'm going to continue working." Ji Mianzhu held the mouse and didn't look back. "If you want to stay, you can find a place to sit by yourself. If you don't want to stay, go back to the president's office." Thinking of the man's true identity, his tone was a little depressed.

    "If Mr. Ji can't stay any longer, it's fine to go back to your Star Quenching Headquarters."

    A chuckle came from behind him, and he seemed to think Ji Mianzhu was quite cute.

    Ji Mianzhu pursed his lips and kept his face straight, but when Jiang Lian pulled the stool and sat beside him, the corners of his lips couldn't help but rise, and he didn't let the people around him notice.

    The two of them were greasy and crooked in the office, but outside was a storm.

    The senior executives who had participated in that meeting suddenly learned of Jiang Lian's identity, and they were all panicked, but they didn't show it because their own president was also present.

    It wasn't until Ji Mianzhu left the stage, when the man who appeared to be Mr. Ji's little lover was actually the big man behind the quenching star also chased after him, and they seemed to be alive. extremely complex.

    The atmosphere in the huge conference room was extremely stagnant for a while, and it took a long time for someone to make a trembling voice.

    "Manager Dai, are you okay?" You

    must be tired after holding it for so long. Coincidentally, so am I.

    Hoops turned his head, his expression was particularly blurred, and he smiled weakly.

    "I wish Director, I'm fine."

    I know what you want to say, it's a coincidence, I want to say it too.

    The two looked at each other and said nothing.

    The two of them were shocked and frightened a bit more than the others. After all, when they went back to the quenching star reception, President Ji brought the two of them instead of others. Feeling at close range that the two greasy crits suffered by the two were superimposed into damage at this moment, making the two of them unable to express their suffering.

    Some people in the conference room gradually slowed down, walked out vainly, and returned to their jobs.

    Paper can't contain fire, especially in a place like Ji's where there are many employees, there will be exchanges between people, and information will continue to spread. So just after half a day, the fact that President Ji's beloved little lover actually had an unusual identity quickly spread throughout the Ji family.

    "...Have you heard of that? That's it, Mr. Ji's little lover!" In the

    pantry, a number of employees came here, drinking water from cups and actually talking about gossip. After one of them raised this topic mysteriously and excitedly, the others immediately lowered their voices to pick up, with the secret excitement of talking about dangerous topics.

    "Hey, I know, I heard that it is the person in power behind the quenching star. This news was accidentally revealed by a high-level executive. It is said that our President Ji just asked a question on a whim. I didn't expect the little lover to fall directly. That's a weird one!"

    "Who said it wasn't, who would have thought that the obedient, thoughtful, and clingy little lover around him was actually a partner. Oh, don't say it, this little lover... No, it should be called President Jiang now. That's it!" The speaker realized that the address was wrong and immediately changed his tune. "This President Jiang is tall and handsome, with such an unusual temperament. What do you think he wants to be a little lover? It's too boring to be in a high position, so come to have fun?"

    "Look what you said, I don't know who started to despise President Ji's little lover every day."

    "Oh, it's different now, you say, what did the star-quenched President Jiang come to be a little lover? Do you want to steal Ji's secrets? "

    What are you thinking, if you really want to steal it, why hasn't there been any movement for so long? In my opinion, he is just greedy for our President Ji's beauty!

    " It's not that his personality is too gloomy, and the suitors probably have to fill the entire Ji's building, so who can get him. Also, it is said that after the horse was dropped, our President Ji walked away, and this President Jiang was still chasing after a baby. Go up, isn't this what love is?"

    Ji Chaole, who was holding a glass in his hand not far away, almost crushed the quilt in his hand after listening, thinking that Jiang Lian was the boss of Quenxing but because he coveted his own appearance The beautiful elder brother came all the way here, just to hide his identity and be the elder brother's little lover to take the opportunity to bow to the cabbage!

    This scheming dog man!

    Moreover, he lied to his brother, and has been concealing it until now, pretending that Xiaobai Lianhua took advantage of his brother's compassion for him to do whatever he wanted. Also called baby!

    The more Ji Chaole thought about it, the more angry he became. His brother-control attributes were completely inspired. He rolled up his sleeves, put down the cup, went back to his seat and took out the "Bai Lian Handbook" that he had just bought to deal with Jiang Lian. Go to the president's office.

    He's going to act for my brother today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 371 149
Alternate Title : 那些年我们弄死的白莲花 Status : Completed Author : Mo Shuo Sheng Gui Genre : Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen Ai, Yaoi No...
1.8K 52 82
TITLE: Discussing The Correct Posture To Enjoy Dog Food ( quick wear) Associated Names: 论食用狗粮的正确姿势[快穿] AUTHOR: 谢亦 PUBLISHER: jjwxc Status in COO: 315...
76.8K 1.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/232/232417/ Author: February Bamboo Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-24 Latest: Chapter 96 Extra 3 finished 323,000 ...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...