Rivals | North Star Boys

By pinky2095

The social media influencers North Star Boys have had the same female rivals since they began and when they e... More

Characters
Chapter One: The Move Out
Chapter Two: The Move In Surprise
Chapter Three: Start To A Roommate Relationship
Chapter Four: Content-Making Problems
Chapter Five: Sleeping Decisions
Chapter Six: First Morning Struggles
Chapter Seven: New Rules
Chapter Eight: Why Do You Hate The Girls?
Chapter Nine: Does She Like Him?
Chapter Ten: Each Girl's Specialty
Chapter Eleven: Noticing Their Content
Chapter Twelve: Lexi & Oliver's Worry
Chapter Thirteen: What Would You Say?
Chapter Fourteen: Old & New Feelings
Chapter Fifteen: Darren's Date
Chapter Sixteen: Darren's Feelings
Chapter Seventeen: Jade & Darren's Giddiness
Chapter Eighteen: Angel's Confession
Chapter Nineteen: Ryan's Confession
Chapter Twenty: Justin's Leap Of Faith
Chapter Twenty-One: The Date
Chapter Twenty-Three: Jealousy
Chapter Twenty-Four: Worried North Star Boys
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Heart-to-Heart
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rosie's Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Honesty
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Lexi's Stress Cleaning
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lexi's Past
Chapter Thirty: A Happy Ending

Chapter Twenty-Two: Lexi's Thoughts

1.2K 36 18
By pinky2095

Lexi arrives back in her room with her snack, plopping down on her bed. She started to think about what Angel said; how she should join them and find somebody. That's when she remembered a guy who she had talked to a couple months ago. They talked for a while but she rejected him when he actually asked her on a date. She wasn't ready at the time. After what Angel said, she was determined to change that.

She found the male in her previous messages and started to type out a message.

I'm ready to give dating a shot again. Is your offer still on the table?

She read over her message what felt like a million times before taking a deep breath and pressing send. She threw her phone down and dropped her head into her palms. That's when her door opened. She looked up to see a contemplating Oliver. She stared at him to see his thoughts just kept swirling.

"Are you good?" She asked.

Oliver looked at her, as if just realizing she was there.

"I don't believe them, Lexi." Oliver said.

"Believe who?" Lexi asked, as if forgetting what just happened outside in the livingroom.

"Justin, Alex, Angel, and Ryan." Oliver listed everyone's names. "I don't believe that they are actually going clubbing."

Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Lexi," Oliver plopped onto his knees onto the bed, facing the female. He stared at her deeply as if he wanted her to really listen to him. "Ryan isn't the type to go clubbing. And quite frankly, I don't see your friend Alex as the type who would agree to that either."

Lexi thought about what he was saying. He had a pretty good point. Alex definitely wasn't the type, especially dressed up. She would only ever go clubbing for the drinks, and wouldn't dress up like that if that were the case.

"Okay, you have a point." Lexi said. "Then what do you think is going on?"

Oliver thought for a moment. "Do you think they could be going on a date?"

Lexi practically spit out the food that she had previously put in her mouth.

"You mean like Alex and Justin as a couple?" Lexi asked, raising a brow. That was too hard for her to believe.

"Yeah." Oliver nodded.

"Not a chance." Lexi scoffed. "Alex isn't in to pretty boys like him."

"And Ryan's never had a girlfriend but it doesn't stop me from thinking him and Angel could be dating!" Oliver exclaimed.

"Ryan and Angel?" Lexi raised a brow. Oliver nodded and she thought about it. She could see Ryan as Angel's type. "Okay, that one I might actually believe."

"I get that Justin might not be Alex's type because he is a 'pretty boy' but if she really got to know him, I wouldn't be surprised if she liked him. And same with Justin liking her." Oliver explained.

"Our friends dating..." Lexi thought aloud. "I don't like that."

"Me neither." Oliver laid down on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He thought for a long moment. That's when it hit him.

"Sebastian!" He shot up. He looked at Lexi, wide-eyed, who stared at him waiting for him to speak. "Sebastian and Leah. What if they-"

Lexi's eyes widened. "Don't."

"Lexi, they seem so close." Oliver pointed out. "I genuinely think he likes her."

Lexi sighed. She knew Leah would like Sebastian too. "I'll ask around, see if any of the girls know anything. I'm sure Rosie wouldn't be happy either."

Oliver sighed in relief. "Good to know. I don't want Seb getting hurt by her."

Lexi scoffed. "More like Leah getting hurt by him."

"My brother is a complete gentleman." Oliver stood up for his brother.

"Please." Lexi rolled her eyes. "Being related to you, I doubt it."

Oliver rolled his eyes. He wasn't in the mood to fight with her. "Just find out if the couples are true."

Lexi rolled her eyes again. "Fine."

"Thank you." Oliver muttered before leaving the room.

Lexi looked at the door as it closed. She sighed before being distracted by her phone notifying her with a new message. She checked to see it was from the male she had just texted. Her eyes widened as she read the message.

Definitely. Does this Friday work?

Friday was five days away so it gave her enough time to get used to the idea.

Friday's perfect.

The male replied quickly.

Great! I'll text you later with more details. Can't wait to see you ;)

Lexi sighed as she was nervous about what she was getting herself into but determined to make it work.

Can't wait :)

And with that, Lexi threw her phone down and laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling. She laid there, her thoughts tempting her to back out. She needed a distraction. The possible couples. Focusing on finding out if they're real would distract her.

And with that, Lexi stood up and made her way to Rosie's room. Finding it empty, she looked around the house, finally finding Rosie sitting outside in the backyard. She was painting, and Nova was seated in the lawn chair beside her, reading a book. This was perfect. She trusted these two the most out of the other girls, and if anybody would know anything it was them. Rosie was one for gossip and Nova was a sit back and watch type of girl so they knew just about everything about everyone.

"Girls." Lexi got their attention.

They both looked up from their painting and book.

"Hey, Lex, what's up?" Rosie asked.

"I need to ask you guys something." Lexi told them.

Rosie put her paintbrush down and Nova closed her book, both girls giving Lexi their full attention.

"We're all ears." Nova said.

"Do you know if there are any...couples in the house?" Lexi asked.

Both girls' eyes widened.

"You mean like one of us South Side Girls dating a North Star Boy?" Rosie asked.

Lexi nodded. They stared at each other before Rosie burst into laughter.

"Yeah right." Rosie said through her laughter. "Like any of us would fall for them."

"You don't think Leah would like Sebastian?" Lexi asked.

Rosie sighed. "My sister is friendly towards everyone, no matter how she feels about them. I don't think she likes Sebastian, or would date him knowing the rivalry."

Lexi let out a breath of relief. "That's good to hear. I was worried about her the most. But I'm also wondering about Ryan and Angel."

"Lex, I don't think any of us are dating any of them." Rosie tried to calm the female's mind.

Lexi looked at Nova who nodded. "I haven't noticed anything either."

Lexi smiled. "That's great. Then I don't have anything to worry about. Thanks girls!"

Lexi walked back inside to tell Oliver the news, who seemed relieved as well, and Rosie and Nova went back to their painting and book. Little did they know, there was so much they were missing.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! Another chapter done. I have to admit I have had writers block for this story but I think I've overcome it and I see myself busting out chapters for the next few days lol. I do have a question for you guys tho! It means absolutely nothing, it was just a curious thought I had. If all the couples broke up (I'm not saying they will, because they won't in this story, but hypothetically), what would be each couple's reasoning? I know three couples aren't together yet but I'm sure you could understand the characters enough to have an idea. Anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.2K 30
"Get ready to meet the boys" Being siblings with a Social Media influencer brother was never your favorite, but you also never knew how big of a life...
78.2K 1.3K 20
Completed Justin Phan ff So basically Y/n is part of an Asian-American content house... Only girl Her bestie is Darren(because who doesnt want to be...
33.2K 279 12
Start Date: 30/08/2022 Finish Date: 18/06/2023 There will be smut If any of the boys want me to take down a part or the whole thing i'll do it if it...
81.4K 1K 34
7 best friends in one house 6 out of 7 fall in love with each other RegieXoliver SebXRyan Justinxdarren 18+ content, sumt, Northstar boys on tikto...