The Perfect Princess

By xbook0bsessedx

Octavia Amana is the heir to the throne of Crisas Kingdom. She was taught from a young age to be 'The Perfec... More

♡ Introduction ♡
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-
Chapter 21-
Chapter 22-
Chapter 23-
Chapter 24-
Chapter 25-
Chapter 26-
Chapter 27-

Chapter 17-

1.2K 30 4
By xbook0bsessedx

How do you know if you've fallen in love?

Standing here on the edge of a glass balcony I can't help but wonder when you know you've fallen in love?

We have been in Bershly for around 6 hours now and I just took a 2 hour nap.

The bedroom I am staying in has this awesome balcony attached to it that I have been on for the last 10 minutes looking at the bright blue sky.

Matteo told me to settle in because he had to do something with 'Richard'

I'm not sure who Richard is at all but I was so tired I decided to agree and go for a sleep.

I haven't seen Zaria and Reece since the carriage so I wonder what they are at.

Winky face ;)

I lift my hands off the glass balcony railing and take in a deep breath, sucking in the fresh air.

I turn around swiftly carrying my house coat so it does not brush against the ground.

I slide open the also glass door that connects to the yet again glass balcony.

The warm air of the room hits me like a wave and I'm hit by a comfortable feeling.

I just want to get back into bed, but I must not.

I decide to have a nice warm bubble bath in the en-suite that's of course also attached to my room.

Seriously I'm so spoilt here.

•••

I stepped out of the bath and quickly grabbed the towel off the radiator next to the bath and wrapped it around myself.

I feel my hair drip everywhere on the floor behind me and I fix my towel before wringing out my hair over the bath, letting the water drip in there.

I twist my long hair in a twirl and place it on the top of my head to keep it out of my face.

I reach for a clip in the cabinet above the sink and quickly put it in my hair.

I let out a sigh of relief as I let my hands down by my sides to rest.

Doing your hair as a girl is such an effort, an effort that's totally worth it though.

I open the bathroom door and I am instantly greeted by the warmth again which I have become to love so much.

I look around the huge room I am staying in and my view is greeted by someone I did not except to be sitting in here.

The one and only, Matteo Huxley.

His eyes creep their way up and down my body and I can hear his breathing from all the way over here at the bathroom door.

His mouth is set in a smirk that is just about seeable from where I am standing.

I decide to play a little trick on him as he sits there on the end of the bed looking finer than ever.

He's wearing a new fully black suit that clings to him perfectly.

His cologne is already stinging my nostrils but I'm not complaining one bit.

He must have been in this room a long time because his smell is everywhere in this room.

I put my game face on instantly as I tighten my towel around me.

He sets his hands back behind him as he leans against them.

Opening his legs in the slightest way possible.

The silence fills the room completely and not even the birds outside are chirping.

I take one small step pointing my leg slightly as well as lowering my head so I can look at him through my lashes.

His smirk gets bigger and his hands go back more.

He's almost lying on the bed at this stage.

I take another few steps and sway my hips in the slightest way.

My manic laugh nearly bursting through me.

He dips his head back, his tongue clearly poking the inside of his cheek as a smile takes over his entire facial expression.

Which makes me smile at him too.

Seeing him smile always makes me smile, for some weird reason.

I reach him finally after an excruciatingly few minutes.

I gently place my hands on each of his knees and his head still leans back as his Adam's apple bobs up and down.

I take one hand off his knee and run my finger up and down his Adam's apple, caressing it.

His head slowly rises and all of a sudden I'm looking into his eyes and he's looking into mine and I feel so happy like I could burst at any minute and I can feel my whole face light up just at the view of his spectacular eyes.

Wow, I need a breather after that.

A small smile lights up on the corner of his mouth.

The smile I seen the day we were in the mountains.

The smile I saw as I walked up the aisle and everyday since then.

The smile he has built for me.

I cant help but hope that a part of him feels like I built something for him.

His hand leaves from behind him and is suddenly under my chin.

He tilts his head while he looks at me and for once i don't assume the worst.

He's not making me feel insecure in any way. He's making me feel like a one of a kind.

I look down at the ground out of nervousness, he makes me very nervous as you can see.

I bite my lip slightly as I look down at his lap.

He lifts my chin up generously and holds me in place while I guide my eyes back up to greet his.

His gaze shifts to my lips and quickly, the other hand that he used the hold himself up is pulling my bottom lip out.

His thumb rubbing against my lip, caressing it in the sweetest way as I look at his eyes which are fixated on my lips, still.

"You know," he words so low and soft that it almost brushes past me.

His voice insanely deep, from not speaking for a while.

I look at him with a confused look, "I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like you, Octavia," He finishes and I smile against his thumb.

His words do so much to me on an emotional level that I nearly let the tears flow from my eyes.

In a happy way.

But I restrain from doing that as he speaks again, "And I absolutely love it."

Before I know if the whole world collapses around me when his lips meet mine in a soft embrace that nearly sends me off my feet.

A rush of tingles explode throughout my body as his hand goes to my jaw and rubs it so effortlessly.

His mouth moves against mine in a rhythm i didn't think I'd ever be prepared for but here I am.

I've never felt more prepared for this moment. This moment I've been dreaming about, thinking about twenty four seven.

Unconsciously, since I was 8.

It's a soft movement that almost feels like he's holding back.

My hands go to his hair so quickly I don't even think before doing it and his other hand goes to the back of my head bringing me closer to him.

This feels like the first kiss I have ever experienced.

The amount of butterflies stirring in my stomach as he kisses me so gorgeously is deadly, it feels surreal.

I feel my towel loosen around me and I quickly pull away fixing it right before it drops to the floor.

That would be embarrassing.

I turn around and fix it, adjusting it before tucking it under my arm.

"There's that kiss I owed you, love." He spoke and I turn back around so smoothly I almost fall, my vision is greeted by Matteo with a flustered look on his face and a smile so bright.

I'm very happy he repaid me with that. I have been waiting since the day we got married. I wanted to feel get feeling I felt when he kissed me again.

So badly.

I let out a laugh as he lies down on the bed and stretches his arms out.

"You know," I say as I walk closer to the bed and sit down facing the bedroom door.

"I've never met anyone quite like you either, Matteo," I say as I turn around to face him and his gaze his is on me too.

That small smile still on his face as he stares at me intently, "And I'm totally loving it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 137 33
The girl smiled at her, not knowing who she was. "You look like a princess. You have nice hair and blue eyes that look like a dragon gave them to you...
592 44 54
==COMPLETED== "I don't need a man to take care of me," With a big smirk on my face I speak out the last bit of my sentence. "I am the man." »»...
Above All By bb2410

General Fiction

49.6K 6.1K 110
"I mean what's a party if they're no Idizians, am I right?" The night of the Day of Doves changes everything for Amani Cloutier, a 27-year old top ag...
9 0 6
The Rival Alliance is the Second Book in the Rival Triology "I am the Queen of Adhara, I am the Great Wolf Vessel, and I am YOUR FUTURE QUEEN!" I hol...