A Path Hidden From Others (bu...

By Maxread325

you live in a world of quirks,semblances, and sacred gears. you (y/n) have a hidden power that you keep a sec... More

bio+harem
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
votes
notice.
notice.
chapter 3: problematic
chapter 4: that's a first
two jokes of a tree
chapter 5: the mission
chapter 6: the mission (part 2)
chapter 7: wait...this is a date?
chapter 8: getting down to work
chapter 9: a curse? or a blessing?
question
chapter 10: a new threat and allies
chapter 11: hope of despair
chapter 12: WHAT!!!
question
chapter 13: visions? more lizards?
chapter 14: darkness within
chapter 16: the return of metal
chapter 17: another place?
shenanigans 1
chapter 18: back home but what's a kamui?
chapter 19: card games
chapter 20: blood echo
chapter 21: rising nightmares
chapter 22: problems everywhere

chalter 15: faker

3.2K 39 20
By Maxread325

(Welcome to chapter 15 of this story i hope you'll enjoy!)

(3rd pov)

It's been a week since cooler attacked the planet and y/n can be seen sitting at a lunch table eating the schools "daily" lunches. Heres how the school preps it's lunch depending on the day:

If monday: serve hotdogs with macaroni and cheese with corn bread on the side.(in my opinion corn bread tastes very good)

If tuesday: cook up some barbeques ribs with corn on a cob and mashed potatoes.

If Wednesday: the students prepare their own lunch.

If thursday: pizza time, with multiple assortments of sodas.

If friday: one student prepares the lunch for the others that all students put for a vote.

For today it is monday and apparently one of the chefs ruined the macaroni and cheese leaving the students with just a hotdog and corn bread. Y/n felt a touch on his shoulder and when he looked it revealed that ruby was the one that touched his shoulder.

Y/n: yes ruby?

Ruby: i don't want to bother you but can i sit next to you?

Y/n: you know you didn't have to ask ruby, i mean you are my girlfriend,*muttering to self* just as long as you don't betray me.

Ruby: what was that?

Y/n: it's nothing let's just enjoy lunch.

(Timeskip)

Y/n can be seen walking down the hall towards his next class as he is mentally speaking to Kōhai.

Y/n(mind): i feel like I'm getting the hang of your powers.

Kōhai(mind): you call only summoning a gauntlet "getting the hang of" then i should make the training harder.

Y/n got a bit nervous about this.

Y/n(mind): um I'll stick with what i have now.

Kōhai(mind): that's what i thought and cheater twelve o'clock.

Weiss: hey y/-

With the grace of an parkour pro you front flipped over weiss and continued walking towards class as weiss stared blankly into the empty halls of class before her scroll begins to ring as she answers it.

Weiss: hello?

From the other side of the phone a deep masculine voice is heard.

???: you seem to be having trouble with getting that boy's attention.

Weiss: what do you mean? I have everything right in the bag!

???: haha "i have everything right in the bag"? That's quite the confidence you have but i know you have no chance of getting him.

Weiss scowls and hangs up her scroll before heading to her class.

(Back to y/n)

Y/n just entered the classroom of professor peach as she was started talking talking about the properties of dust after he sat down with orc (except issei) paying attention to what professor peach was teaching.

Peach: now class can any of you remember the new dust that was discovered?

Not that many students raised their hands since most of them forgot that the dust existed. Issei being the perverted/cocky bastard he is made a statement that y/n gave zero reasons to listen to.

Issei: isn't the dust just what the weakling copied from? I mean he must have injected his weak body with some to become stronger.

Peach: no mr hyoudou. Y/n's abilities existed before this dust was discovered. And besides y/n has more experience in what to do with his abilities and combat skills making him stronger then you, isn't that right mister "dragon emperor"?

Issei growled and found the floor more interesting to look at while professor peach continues with class.

(Short timeskip)

After class ended the break between classes has started and y/n is siting on a bench in union academy's courtyard as he is reading a book.

Y/n: before man there was once a being with no beginning or end. With this being traveling through the emptiness of space with no goal in mind. For millions of years The being became very lonely so with it's scales and hair it created the planets that we now know.

Y/n then heard a gentle clap and he turned his head to see a nervous blake sitting next to you.

Blake: h-hey y/n.

Y/n: hello....blake.

Blake: i-is it ok if i sit next to you?

Y/n sighs before nodding his head yes which blake nervously sits down next to y/n.

Y/n: alright blake why are you here?

Blake seemed to flinch from the sudden question and stammers to try and get a lie but someone randomly appears. It was sun.

Sun: hey blake i was looking for yiu all over the place!

Sun then noticed y/n and his eyes narrowed.

Sun: blake why are you hanging out with this so called "student"?

Blake: what do you mean why are you stopping me from hanging out with my boyfriend!

Sun/y/n:

Y/n: what the hell are you on about blake? We aren't co-

Blake attempts to cover y/n's mouth but not even a second later she is hanging from a tree branch. Sun looked towards y/n in shock as y/n is seen dusting off his clothes before picking up his book and walking away.

Y/n: as i was about to finish my sentence, me and blake aren't a couple, heck we aren't even friends!

Sun(scared): oh u-umm have a good day y/n!

Y/n just gives sun the bird and continue walking off when sun feels a tap on his shoulder and when he turns ariund he see's a lerson that looks exactly like y/n with his fist reeled back and his eyes pitch black before punching sun straight in the face knocking him out.

???: now then time to find "myself"

The person that looked like y/n then walked away in the same direction y/n went.

(Timeskip)

Y/n is kneeling on the floor in his dorm room with his katana layed out infront of him.

Y/n(mind): so Kōhai how is this supposed ti make me stronger?

Kōhai: well I've sensed that there is a physical spirit nearby and they are pretending to be you to avoid being caught by exorcists.

Y/n(mind): so your using me as bait?

Exe: that is exactly what he is doing.

Y/n(mind): what have you been doing since you've gotten quiet for a few months.

Exe: well....

Tails: me and him was having a conversation with a magician.

Rakutagi: i have a name you know and it's rakutagi.

Kōhai: i can't believe it! How did you of all people be turned into a sacred gear!

Kōhai started to laugh his nonexistent butt off as rakutagi growled in annoyance.

Rakutagi: well at least i can be remembered in the scrolls while you barely have any fame.

Now it was Kōhai's turn to growl in annoyance then the two started to argue while y/n, exe, and tails sweatdropped at the two arguing.

Y/n(mind): I'm not even going to ask.

Suddenly a knock was heard on y/n's door and he gets up and walks to the door with his katana at hand and when he opens the door he is suddenly grabbed and slammed into the wall adjacent to his door causing y/n to release a groan of pain. Y/n looked up and saw that the person that attacked him looked exactly like him but his eyes are pitch black.

???: finally i found "myself"

Y/n: what do you mean?

Kōhai: dodge quick!

Y/n rolls to the right dodging a scythe that stabbed where he previously was as the look alike had a crazy smirk on his face as he pulled the scythe from the rubble.

???: good! I knew this hunt wouldn't be fun if my target didn't fight back.

The look alike then dashed towards as y/n blocked the attack with the katana but was launched down the hall by a kick to the chest making him cough out saliva from the force of the kick.

Y/n(mind): damn he's stronger then i thought.

Kōhai: this is going to be problematic.

Y/n(mind): what do you mean?

Kōhai: what I'm trying to say is that this fake is not trying to kill you but try to immobilize you so he can take your body.

Y/n(mind): why do yiu aound so nonchalant about that?!

Exe: well Kōhai is worried abiut you it's just he doesn't know how to express it.

Tails: we should probably let y/n focus on the fight.

Kōhai: your right.

Y/n pushed himself off the ground as he charged at the look alike as they grinned watching y/n run towards him as he prepared a strike and when y/n was close enough the look alike swung the scythe while y/n swung the katana and all that was heard was...

*shing* *ripping noise*

( this is the end of this chapter and thank all of you readers who spend their day to read what i make and i hope i can keep up with your expectations. See you later.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 708 65
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who has a 2 semblances. One of them is Immortality, which he unlocked at the age of 18. Since that day, he has never aged...
80.5K 539 13
in a world where 99 present of humanity has a Quirk, Sacred Gear, Chakra or Semblance while 1 present is the laughing stalk and an outcast to everybo...
388K 4.1K 33
So what happens if your secret was revealed. After the events of Fall forest Cardin tells everyone your secret. It was bad enough to be bullied but n...
57.2K 889 30
(There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or" Semblances", however, there live...