Gojo Male Reader x bnha

By TerroKira

[ON HOLD UNTIL S6 OF BNHA] Gojo in the Bnha universe! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING IN THE STORY ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (finale)
Chapter 1 S2
Chapter 2 S2
Chapter 3 S2
A/n
Covid Update
Chapter 4 S2
Chapter 5 S2
Covid Update P.2
Final Covid Update (hopefully)
Vote
Vote V2
Chapter 6 S2
Chapter 7 S2
Chapter 8 S2
Chapter 9 S2
Chapter 10 S2
Chapter 11 S2
A/n
Chapter 12 S2
Chapter 13 S2 (finale)
Chapter 1 S3
Chapter 2 S3
Quick Question
Update
Chapter 4 S3
New Book
Chapter 5 S3
Chapter 6 S3
Chapter 7 S3
Chapter 8 S3
Chapter 9 S3
Chapter 10 S3
Chapter 11 S3
Chapter 12 S3
Sorry...
Chapter 13 S3
Chapter 14 S3 (Finale)
Skip
Chapter 1 S4
Chapter 2 S4
Chapter 3 S4
Chapter 4 S4
Hero Name Change
Chapter 5 S4
Chapter 6 S4
Chapter 7 S4
Chapter 8 S4
New Book
Chapter 9 S4
Chapter 10 S4
Chapter 11 S4 (finale)
Chapter 1 S5
Chapter 2 S5
Chapter 3 S5 (Part 69 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)
Chapter 4 S5
Chapter 4.5 S5
Chapter 5 S5
On Hold
New Book!
Update
BACK AGAIN

Chapter 3 S3

4.3K 98 54
By TerroKira

Mutant ninja turtle: how are you this evening, UA high school? We are the vanguard action squad of the League of Villains!

Ojiro: the league of Villains? Why are they here...?

Conkeldurr: shall I crush this girl's head? What d'you think? Well, what do you think?

Tiger: like I'd let you, you-

Mnt: wait up, big sis mag! Don't be hasty. You two, tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows stain's tenets or not.

Y/n: stain...!

Iida: so you're the ones his ideology brought?

Mnt: that's right! I'm- oh yeah, you, with the glasses!

Y/n: which one?

Mnt: (points at Iida) him! You were the one who brought about the end of stain at hosu city. I apologize for the late introduction.

He pulled out a giant sword made of many swords.

Mnt: I'm spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!

Tiger: I don't care, but you bastards... The woman lying there, pixie bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's fac-

Spinner: blegh!

Y/n: s... Stain! STAIN?!

Y/n: Stain took my best friend! He abandoned his dying sister! I'll kill you, stain!

Iz ku: Y   THAT I N'T STAIN!

You shook your head.

Y/n: sorry... I was just mad.

Mandalay: tiger! I've broadcast instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!

Y/n: ok! Wait... Iida! You're in charge. Someone isn't here!

Izuku: I know where he is! Mandalay! I know where he is!

...

(SPOILERS AHEAD)

Kota: papa! Mama!

Izuku dashed and saved him while you stood in front of where the muscle villain was going to hit.

Muscle villain: what?!

Y/n: try as many times as you want.

He tried to hit you many times but he couldn't.

Muscle villain: oh, your the person He was talking about! Both of you were on the list. Especially you, y/n gojo.

Y/n: oh it seems I'm famous with villains!

Muscle man: get him!

A giant dragon similar to geto's attacked. This shocked you, you unconsciously turned off the infinity.

Y/n: isn't that g-geto's? Ugh!

Izuku: y/n!

You were pushed off the mountain. There were so many villains.

Y/n: body repel!

Many villains were pushed back and they turned into mud but they still kept coming. You kept fighting them killing many who turned into mud but then saw shigaraki in front of you. You were going to kill him, he caused all of this.

Y/n: domain expansion: unlimited void!

You turned it on for only 0.2 seconds. All the villains that kept coming stopped. You began to move through them ripping the heads of multiple.

You walked to shigaraki the head turned to mud and just as you were going to rush him something was thrown. You looked to the side to see a cube. Shit! It was a prison realm!

???: prison realm...open.

H

AHAHAHA ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!

Just kidding!

The gate opened and you just stood there staring at the eye. But then just as you were about to move out of the four-meter radius.

??: yo! Y/n!

Y/n: huh?

You looked back to see geto.

Geto: it's been a while.

B-but you killed him! Is he fake? Is this some kind of transformation quirk? All the possibilities were rejected by your six eyes. He's real...!

All the memories came into your brain. Eight years of your youth.

Even though it felt like an instant... For you, a minute has already passed.

The eye went around you. You were trapped. But you just kept staring at geto even as your cursed energy drained. (the "energy" you use is still cursed energy but six eyes evolved to see energy from quirks too.)

Y/n: tch! (thoughts) dammit, they got me!

Geto looked smug.

Geto: c'mon now, y/n. Are you letting your mind wander during a fight?

Y/n (thoughts): I can't feel any cursed energy in my body. I can't move a muscle either. This is checkmate... (talking) so... Who are you?.

Geto: Suguru geto, of course. Did you already forget? How sad.

Y/n: your body... And even your cursed energy...my six eyes tell me... You're Suguru geto. BUT MY SOUL KNOWS OTHERWISE! HURRY UP AND ANSWER! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

Geto: yeesh! (he pulled the string from his head) How'd you know? It's a cursed technique that allows me to hop between bodies by switching brains. Of course, it lets me use this body's innate techniques as well.

Y/n: grk

Geto: I coveted his cursed manipulation and these exact circumstances. You... Didn't have the police get rid of suguru geto's body, did you?

He began to reattach the top of the head.

Geto: you're only considerate during awkward moments. Thanks to that, I was able to obtain this body without much trouble. But don't worry. The seal will be over soon enough. In a hundred... No, maybe a thousand years. You know, you're just too strong and have too much potential. You're in the way of the league's plans.

Y/n: heh! you don't remember? Before that body... Was killed by me. Remember who beat it up?

Geto: your friend that goes to ketsubetsu, yuta okkotsu, huh? I don't really get what everyone sees in him. His ability to copy cursed techniques. And his boundless cursed energy. Both are the result of him having to detain his loved one's soul. Sorry to say, but... Yuta okkotsu can't become the next y/n gojo. Good night, y/n gojo. Let us meet again in the new world.

Just before the seal closed, you saw Izuku with kota on his back. His arms were destroyed and he was too far away to notice you.

Y/n: yeah maybe it's good night for me. But it's about time for you to wake up. How are you gonna get yourself get used like that... Suguru?

Geto's hand went to his neck. He looked shocked. He laughed even as the hand tightened.

Geto: HA HA HA! no way! This is a first for me! It's kinda poetic.

Y/n: heeey! Let's just get this over with. This is nauseating. I'm not enjoying looking at you, either.

Geto: I'm enjoying the view myself, but I suppose you're right. Can't risk something happening. Gate...

He was kicked by Izuku.

Izuku: y/n! How do I get you out of here? Wasn't that geto?

Y/n: yes! Don't have time grab it. Oh, let kota grab it and take it to utahime she'll know how to free me.

Geto: ...close.

*krr chak*

...

(inside cube)

Y/n: looks like time doesn't pass here. Crap. I messed up. This will definitely cause trouble. Whatever. It'll be fine. I have faith... In everyone.

(instead of itadori, megumi, and nobara it shows midoriya, utahime, and mina)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 916 28
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ, ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ. ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ...
2M 62K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
212K 5.6K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU โ–ช๏ธโ–ช๏ธโ–ช๏ธ Bakugou x Reader โ–ช๏ธWARNINGSโ–ช๏ธ โค๏ธŽ Mature language ...
239K 1.7K 21
hello there! the title explains it all I'll be doing who ever all of the characters are aged up to be 18+ โš ๏ธI do not own my hero academia or the cha...