Blindspot

Bởi ssupppppy

I was 8 when I got promised to Andrei, my childhood friend. We shared a great bond and comfort with each othe... Xem Thêm

Mine -I
Mine- II
Wedding Bells
Two Faces Of Danzel Levigne
Birthday And Surprises
The Meet
Defender?
Evidence
Water
His Wrath
Escape Attempt
Payback
Escape
A Kiss In The Fire
Hotel Room
Innocence
The Lead
Stars And Sky
Under His Tongue
Turmoil
Right or Wrong
Accusation and Trusts
Layers Of Truth
Trust Is Earned
Disowned
Who Is He?
Criminal
Color And Rain
Marriage Proposal
Ring And Hatred
Confession
I Will Let You Go!
Wedding Preparation

Lust And Love

15.4K 730 94
Bởi ssupppppy

Like translucent pearls, rivulets of water trickled down her bare skin as she rose from the bathtub, naked. Her knotty muscles were a little relaxed now due to the hot bath she had just taken. Feeling much better, she stepped out of the water and grabbed herself a towel. She wrapped it around her body and walked out of the bathroom. Her nightdress was laying in her bed. 

They had reached here an hour ago. Luckily, this time he gave her an actual room to stay in. This mansion was far more flourished than the one in France. Maybe, because he was living here for nearly a decade. Even though he had left France years ago, he still carried his root with himself and it reflected in the interior of his humble abode. From doors to decorative pieces, everything in his mansion carried a French essence.   

She unwrapped the towel and leaned to grab her dress when the door to her room flung open. Startled, she jumped a step back. Her eyes widened when she spotted Dan standing by the door. He wasn't looking at her, his gaze was roving over her body. His eyes had darkened many shades. Inessa was quick to realize it as she hurriedly covered her body with the towel the very next second and fisted her hands in front of her chest. Her flushed cheeks gave away her state of embarrassment and she looked away, expecting him to leave.

But to her dismay, he closed the door behind him and walked into the room.   

His eyes held a hint of irritation as they stared at her hands that were keeping the towel secured around her. With slow, calculative steps he advanced towards her like a predator. She felt her heartbeat taking flight. Her clutch on the towel tightened as he came closer. She could sense his heated eyes scorching her body. They were exploring her, devouring her. 

Inessa sucked in a breath when he halted right in front of her. His spicy cologne flooded her nostrils.  

She attempted at taking a step back but before she could, he grabbed her elbow and stopped her. Her eyes shot up to look at him. His eyes were still on her chest.

He raised his hands and covered both her fists.     

"Why are you hiding? I've already seen everything," his voice had turned hoarse as he pulled her hands down and slowly peeled the towel away from her body. The towel slid down her chest, revealing two perky breasts. His throat rolled and his pupil dilated. Inessa gulped as the towel pooled around her feet, leaving her bare to his eyes.

She stiffened when he wrapped his hands around her delicate waist. The heat of his palm searing her skin. He kneaded her waist gently and bent towards her. 

Small droplets of water were glistening all over her soft, supple skin, teasing him. He leaned in to take them in his mouth. One by one, he kissed them off her chest. The coarse fabric of his jacket was constantly rubbing against her sensitive nipples, turning them stiff. Inessa couldn't ignore the tingles that sparked everywhere his lips made contact with her skin. 

Peppering soft Kisses on her shoulder, he stepped around her back. He was out of his sight now but a lot closer than before. His hungry mouth was still assaulting her neck as he circled around her waist and made her press her round cute ass against his lower body.

"Sylvia has absconded. Do you know anything about it?" he asked hoarsely while suggestively grinding his crotch against her ass. His mouth never stopped peppering kisses on the side of her neck and his hands slithered up like a vile snake to play with her stiff tits.

She shook her head, feeling frightened.  

Danzel hummed and bit her earlobe. Her body moved along with him as he ground into her from behind. 

She slightly crouched forward due to his weight pressing down on her from behind. The petite woman was butt naked in contrary to the beast of a man who was humping her, fully clothed in formals.  

"You have a cute ass," his breathing had turned erratic. A blush crept over Inessa's cheeks. 

She felt his erection constantly poking into the crack of her ass as he sucked the rim of her ear. She was afraid he was going to push into her backside with cloth and all. 

His fingers constantly tugged, rolled her nipples, making her gasp in pain. Squeezing her breasts with one hand he let his other hand draw down towards her nether region. 

He was glad to find her wet. Her legs trembled slightly and she exhaled a sigh when he started circling her clit with his thumb. Despite the burst of pleasure wracking her insides, she couldn't hold back the tears that glistened in her eyes. Every time he brought her pleasure, she fell a little more from the grace in her eyes.     

"Mmmm....So wet," he whispered sensually in her ear and inserted his middle finger inside her. All thoughts flew out of her mind as she gasped and gripped his veiny forearm for support. The obscene wet sound echoed in the air as he started pumping in and out of her. She dug her nails into his skin. She felt herself throbbing around his thick long finger. 

Abruptly, Danzel pulled from inside her and grabbed her hand. He intertwined her finger with his and inserted them together into her body. The fingers slid smoothly inside her wet channel. She gasped feeling her walls flexing around her finger. Instinctively, she tried to pull out but he pushed deeper, making her gulp dry. He pulled out slowly only to barge in with more force, causing a loud sucking sound to whip through the air. He pressed his thumb on her clit started rubbing it while making her fuck her pussy with her finger.

"Does it feel good, doll?" he whispered sinfully. His breathing was hot and ragged against her skin, causing goosebumps to break out. She could smell his aftershave. Inessa lost in a haze, couldn't respond.

"Does my finger inside you feel good?" he increased the pace while kneading her breast roughly, making her legs tremble like a straw in a storm.  

Inessa leaned back on his shoulder and squeezed her eyes shut. A few more thrusts and she started writhing in his arms as she came hard. She felt her juices leaking down on her finger. Money later, Danzel pulled from her pulsating pussy and spun her around, careful she didn't fall. He stuffed his digit into her warm mouth to let her know how addictive she tasted. 

"Suck," he instructed gruffly while pushing his finger deeper into her mouth, swirling it around. Her embarrassment deepened when he took her finger into his own mouth. Without breaking their eye contact, he started sucking on her finger, twirling his tongue around it. Her embarrassed gaze flicked down to his trousers that, to her surprise, were still sporting a bulge. A monstrous bulge. A violent shiver coursed down her spine. 

After a bit, he withdrew his finger from her mouth and ran his eyes down her body. It struck her that she was still naked. But before she could think of anything, he yanked her closer and smashed his lips against hers. He kissed her fervently while pushing her backward. She winced when her back touched the cold wall. He let his tongue explore her mouth vigorously while securing her leg around his waist. With urgent hands, he unzipped his pants, pulled his thick cock out, and entered her in one swift motion. Her head lolled back as she let out a wordless gasp. Danzel squeezed her asscheeks and drilled deeper, forcing her to swallow his cock to the root. Her throat parched. It was too much pressure. 

Peppering soft, hot kisses on her flushed cheek, he slowly pulled out till only his tip was inside and rammed back in balls deep. She was pushed up the wall by the sheer impact. He skewered her inside while rapidly moving in and out of her. She sighed and climaxed. Her racked walls bit down on his vicious meat, earning a grunt from him. The sound of his balls slapping her ass reverberated in the room. Inessa was dazed. His thrusts were growing violent and demanding. Sweat poured out from every pore of their skin as they repeatedly collided with each other like two sea waves. He leaned away and looked at her. His cock twitched as he drank on her beauty. He still sometimes couldn't believe she was his now. He had lost all the hope of having her the day she was wedded to his brother. 

A pang erupted in his heart. Those days were the worst. Those nights were the worst. How much he had craved for her. A burst of energy unraveled inside him and he started thrusting into her with new vigor. She clamped onto his shoulder as her eyes rolled in the back of her head.   

He took her hand in his and directed her finger into her already stuffed channel. Her pussy quivered. She whimpered and shook her head but he didn't let go.

The thrust of her finger alternated with his cock. He would thrust his finger in when sliding his cock out, giving her no reprieve. She felt his giant cock sliding in and out of her against the back of her finger. It was hot, pulsating, and raging. 

She climaxed instantly as he thrusted deeper, taking her finger along. A drop of tear slid down her eyes. She heaved a loud breath and her body sagged against his. He let go of her wrist and fisted her hair, forcing her face up. 

"Feel what you do to me," he whispered against her lips before taking that swollen flesh into his mouth. This time, his kiss was gentle, soaked with love and reverence. He kissed her like a hopeless lover he was.

Now that she was in his arms, he couldn't understand how he ever thought of living without her. 

A few thrusts more and he shot his load deep inside her, embedding them into her essence. His heart purred in satisfaction as she milked his cock obediently.           

After coming off from his high, he drew back and held her face with both his hands. His eyes were red but the expression on his face was of satisfaction.  

"I will not lose you again, Inessa," he vowed solemnly staring down at her but his words made no sense to her. She was too exhausted and spent.  

He pecked her forehead and hugged her closer to his chest. Her sweet fruity scent allaying the burning pain burgeoning inside his chest. For years he had endured this pain. The pain of unrequited love.  

"I will not let anyone come between us now, mon range, not anymore," he kissed her hair and held her closer. 

He let his dad trick him once, he won't let it happen again. Mute or not, she belonged to him and will always do. 

Moments of silence passed between them. Their breathing turned to normal along with their heartbeat. 

With his hard member still buried inside her, he carried her towards the bed. His movement was causing his hard-rock member to pump gently into her body, making her tighten her hold around his neck. 

Laying her down in the bed, he took off his jacket and started thrusting into her with more strength. Inessa squirmed beneath him and tried to turn away but he held her down, forcing her to endure the pleasure and the pain he was drilling into her.  He fucked her to the point she had lost all her strength and sense. Her legs were loosely hanging around him, a thin sheen of sweat covered her, and her enchanting eyes were half-closed.

Wanting to feel her warmth, he pulled her up till her soft breasts were crushed against his chest and sealed her mouth with his, all the while savagely spearing her down below. He had let go of all his restraint. Warm tears brimmed her eyes. It was too much. Dazed, she clawed on his shirt that now looked creased. 

She was already sensitive and the force of his thrusts was unrelenting.       

His hands roamed all over her body while rocking her back and forth. After several minutes of hard fucking, he crashed his lips onto hers and released inside her. They both shivered violently as they climaxed together. Her thighs were soaked with their juices. 

After some time, he laid her back on the bed and loomed over her. Her eyes were closed and her chest was rapidly rising and falling with her hard breathing.

He quietly nibbled on her lower lip alternating it with gentle sucking. He was satisfied in that moment and blissed beyond reasons.

He had razed empires to mud, unleashed bloodshed, and conquered enemies but all the victories, achievement, happiness paled in comparison to having her in his arms. His childhood crush. He was happy beyond measure. She made him happy. 

He softly pecked her lips and got down the bed. Pulling the cover over her body, he started getting dressed for his meeting. He fixed his pants and tucked his crumpled shirt into his waistband all the while watching her sleeping. His gaze drew to the wet stains on his trouser. Her wetness had blotched his pants. The color of his trouser was dark and so it could be noticed only upon close inspection. He didn't bother to change. He wanted to take her essence along with him and so just put on the jacket before leaving. 

He had just stepped out of his mansion when his phone started to ring. He picked it up while walking towards his car. 

"We have found Sylvia," his man told him. Danzel halted. 

"Where?" he asked

"She was found in Melbourne," 

"Good. Bring her here," he opened his car door to sit. 

"Umm..boss...we found her dead," 

"What?" Danzel paused. 

"She is dead. Someone killed her," the man stated nervously.

Danzel hummed curtly.

"I want all the details of her murder?" he instructed and hung up the call.

He huffed a sigh.  

The mystery was only thickening.      

Please Like And Comment             

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...