Ouran High school Host Club:...

By BloodyRose64

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their... More

First Day At Work 👩‍💼
Let The Party Begin 💃
Physical Exams 👨‍⚕️
Who Is This Man? 🤷
WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! 🤬
Filming Day 🎬
Round 1: FIGHT!! 💥
My Resort Breaking Point 🌴
Tired Of The Beach Apologies 🍹
Gay Panic🏳️‍🌈
The Project Pays Off With A Home Visit 💅
Now It's Haruhi's Turn🏠
Prince Of Darkness Has A Sister?! 🧙
Savannah Really Is The Mom Of The Group 👩‍👧‍👧
Extra! Extra! Read All About It! 📰
Soft Melodies Compliment A Hot Summer Day ☀️🎼
The Green Eyed Monster Soon Turns Pink ☔️
Sleepless Kyoya Chronicles 🛏
No Boys Allowed!! 💅💋
Gay Panic 2: Electric Boogaloo 🌈
A Very KILLER Halloween 🎃🍬
A Scary Face With A Heart Of Gold 👹💛
A Scary Face With A Heart Of Gold 👹💛 (2)
Dancing In Snow For The Winter Ball ❄️
It's Over, Isn't It....? 💔
It's Never Over 💏

~Welcome~

170 1 0
By BloodyRose64

      This...is Ouran Academy. How we go into this school? I'll keep that to myself for now. Why did I say we? Well, there are 3 of us that got into this very rich school, even though we're known as commoners. There was me, my name is Rose, and my two friends Savannah and Dayna. There is such good luck for us to get into good classes at the beginning of the year. Too bad we're not in the same class though. The classes were alright, the same as all my other classes of course. The day was awkward, but normal, then I overheard of something very...new to me. The Host Club. All the girls were screaming and raving about it when class ended, claiming different people of being their favorite. Curiosity indeed kills the cat, I hope that doesn't happen this time.

      "Where are you taking me again?" "If I heard about it, you have to as well. These rich people are weirder than I thought." It was after class and I've gotten so tired about hearing so much about this host club that I'm actually going to go and find out what the hell it actually is. Since I feel like if I went alone I might get swallowed up by some kind of weird sex thing, so I brought over the next person who could probably handle this more than me....Savannah! We finally reached the 3rd music room, and before either of us thought about opening the damn door it seemed like a whole herd of girls came rushing to the room. With all of them practically running into the room, we got dragged into the room as well. The walls and pillars were light pink complimented by the blue of the sky you can easily gaze at out the windows. Multiple tables were set up with either chairs or couches, deep red colored cushions. 

            Finally, there were...the group of guys. Everything was still a little fast, so the only one I focused on was a blonde one flashing his smile at all the girls sitting with him. I guess Savannah found him as well since I felt her grip my arm with so much power, and drag me to sit with that group. I could practically see the heart in her eyes looking at that guy....and a bit of drool, gross. "Um, Tamaki," one of the girls said. "What's your favorite song?" So that's what his name was. He responded smooth, "What song? The one that reminds me of you, of course." Wow...original work. His eyes drifted to us, giving us his award winning smile with his hand holding two roses, "It seems we have 2 new guest to the host club. Welcome, my princesses, your beauty shines ever so brightly~" All their faces went red with that, and they went crazy....Savannah is included with them as well. She took her rose, but I just cringed away slightly from it. "Oh Tamaki~" Savannah sighed. I sighed and thought to myself, "This is too pathetic....even for me."

      While I was thinking this, in the corner of my eye I saw someone walk by the group. He had dark hair and glasses, and when he pushed them up just so slightly....god that hot. "Shit.." I breathed out and adjusted myself in my sitting position. Savannah must have saw me at the right time, since she was giving me the most 'I told you so' smirk I've ever seen from her. Rolling my eyes, Tamaki spoke up again and got our attentions, "Thanks for doing the shopping, little piglet. Did you get everything on our list?" Piglet? In walked a very tired looking guy wearing a brown sweater over a white button up and glasses, holding a brown bag filled with stuff. He looked as confused as me while bringing over the bag. Tamaki brought out a small jar of coffee, "Hey, wait a minute, what is this?" "Just what it looks like. It's coffee."

      "Hey, I love that brand. Everytime I make it for this one over here, it smells so good honestly," I smiled at him and pointed to Savannah. He looked surprised, deciding what to say in that moment, "Y-Yeah, they were having a sale, so...you know." "Oh, we should get a few cases if they're having a sale," Savannah turned to me. Tamaki finally spoke up, "Is this the kind that's already ground?" He can't be serious right, can he? The guy told him that it was instant coffee and all the girls looked like lost puppies, or that he was speaking ancient Greek. "Whoa, I've heard of this before. It's commoner's coffee! You just add hot water," Tamaki's eyes went wide. I might just punch someone from all this, honestly. Leaning slightly to Savannah, I whispered, "One more thing and I'm punching him out, I swear to everything." "Don't you dare."

          Everyone clapped for him as he announced he was going to 'drink this coffee', and right then I regret even letting myself hear of this host club. Tamaki, the girls, and Savannah walked over to another table to prepare multiple cups to try this...'new discovery of coffee' or whatever they thought it was. I walked the other way, but my hear caught a bit of someone speaking and didn't let go. "Oh, Tamaki, now you're taking the joke too far. Your palate won't be able to stomach that crap, you don't have to drink it just because he bought it," She said. It was one of the girls that sat next to Tamaki. Looking at her, she gave me a feeling of just mega bitch alert. I might have to watch out for her. The cups of coffee was ready to taste, some of the girls took their pick and struggled to even put their lips on it. Tamaki did his usual smooth talking, dipping the girl as an add on, and the crowd went wild. They squealed so loud, and Savannah was close to passing out from how much was happening. I bet she wish that her right now~

      I felt a headache coming on, I had to get away from them for a while. A few steps later, and I was staring at another table being managed by a set of twins. "So he had this nightmare that made him bolt up, right out of bed." "Hikaru! Don't tell them that story! I asked you not to tell anyone that." What...what is happening? One of the boy's eyes starts filling with tears slightly, turning away to let the light making his single tear twinkle ever so slightly. The other one apologized and gently lifted his chin, bringing him close to his face. "I didn't mean to upset you, but you were so adorable when it happened, I had to tell them," He soon whispered out. No. HELL NO! I put up with a lot of things, but incest ain't one of them believe me. Seeing that, I turned on my heels and went to go find Savannah. Once I found her, I grabbed her arm and started dragging her towards the exit, "We're leaving." "What?! Why?!" "You really wanna stay and witness incest? I think the fuck not, we're out of here." She stopped me, holding her arms out in front of the doors. She sighed, "I get your point, I honestly do. But I have this as a rebuttal..." Taking my wrist, she swung me around and I instantly saw him. Blinking a few times and realizing I was staring a bit too hard, I chuckled lowly, "You know, we can just avoid them. Why leave so early?"

      Retracing out steps, a taller guy with black hair and brown skin walked in with a pale boy and blonde hair on his shoulder. The motherfucker looked like he was in preschool, why is he here?! He yawned, "Sorry, we're running late." Apparently, their names were Honey and Mori, or at least that was their nicknames. I glanced over at Savannah and just saw her staring at them. She looked at me, "He is now my child. I'm now raising him, I don't care." "Sav, you can't just adopt people!" "Does it look like I care?" He sat down with the ladies and it took no time for them to relish in his 'cute expressions.' The guy from earlier walked up to stand beside us, asking, "Is that boy really a third year student?" "That's what I'm saying," Me and Savannah answered at the same time. I took this time to finally talk with the guy myself, so I held my hand out to him, "My name is Rose by the way, and that's Savannah. Nice to meet you." "Thanks. Haruhi Fujioka. At least I'm not the only one who doesn't see the appeal in this kind of thing." I shrugged and started to think over what just happened. The voice, the handshake, the eyes....this was a chick. I looked over to see if Savannah got the hint, and indeed she did. We didn't say anything about just incase something might happen to us if we say.

      Looking back at Haruhi, I saw Honey jump onto her arm and swing her around with a big smile. He asked her if she wanted some cake with her, and she politely declined while Savannah accepted with a hug for him as well. He then offered her to hold his bunny named Usa-chan, and that was the moment he realized it as well. He handed over the bunny and ran off, "Take good care of him, okay?" Savannah was about to walk back with him, but for smirked to herself and turned to me. "Go for it, bitch," She said quickly before pushing me into someone. As I went to apologize I saw that it was the glasses guy from earlier. My heart went straight to my ass when I saw him, going to glare at her big smile she flashed right back at me.

      "Just talk to him, it's not that hard. Act like a normal person, and...make small talk," I thought to myself. Swallowing whatever pride I had left, I smiled, "Hi, I'm Rose. I'm still pretty new to this school, what's your name?" He side eyed me hardcore when I said that. Christ, I feel like I'm gonna pass out. He actually looked at me for once, "My name is Kyoya Ootori. I hope you're feeling comfortable for your first visit to the host club, we would love to have you here again in the future." "Totally, I mean yeah. I mean, girl's gotta get some eye candy...n-not like I'm some kind of pervert! Some people do that to come down from the stress, which is...disturbingly too close to a family friendly brothel." His eyes stopped my rambling, putting a curse on me to never speak until I left his presence. He smirked while looking down on me in all ways you can think off, "Do all commoners talk this much, or is it just you?" Someone hit me with your fucking car please. Please? I'm begging you.

      Stepping away with my energy gone and feeling beat the fuck down, I walked back to Haruhi with a slight frown. "Why should I care about appearances and labels anyway? I mean, all that really matters is what's on the inside, right? I don't understand why you even have a host club like this," She was talking with Tamaki. I decided to join into this conversation since what else am I going to do, "Plus, you look fine anyway. A natural look works most of the time." But Tamaki had to keep talking like we weren't even there, "It's a cruel reality, isn't it? It's not often that God creates a perfect person like moi, beautiful both inside and out." God, he never stops talking does he? After a moment to think, Haruhi whispered something I made out, "There's a word to describe people like him. What is it?" That made me start thinking about it as well, closing my eyes to focus even more. "Maybe a pain in the neck?" I looked to him. He shook his head, "No, there's something that fits him perfectly..." His voice slowly tuned back in for the both of us as we finally got it. We said it in unison with each other, "Obnoxious!" That struck a cord with him alright, making him retreat to a corner. Wow....what a leader he is.

      The twins came over to laugh at him while Haruhi decided to suddenly try and lift his spirts. He got over it quickly, let's just say that. Just from looking at those twins, you could tell they always have something to say about anything happening, "You can teach him all the basics of hosting.." "...But he's not going to get very far with the ladies if he doesn't look the part, you know?" The 'first step of looking the part for a host club' was to remove the glasses, and once they did...those expressions said everything. They figured it out as well just from the eyes, at least they aren't THAT stupid. The whole group walked over which mean that Savannah was just rejoining the picture as Haruhi got dragged away by the twins in a hurry. "So...what'd I miss?" "The classic. Taking the glasses off and revealing that she actually looks cute underneath the messed up hair....oh, and the twins finally realized that Haruhi was a girl." She nodded small, letting herself sink into it. I smiled, "Bet that Tamaki is the last to know it, loser buys lunch for a week." "Bet!" 

      Haruhi was now...a host..? The guys had given her a complete makeover to make her look so much more clean cut than before. I didn't have to do much talking to convince Savannah into staying a bit longer, all she needed was some Tamaki and Honey to keep her company. I sat with her and Tamaki just to keep an eye on Haruhi...look, I love some drama. You can't blame me for wanting to witness this, this is a rare find for me! She was a natural at this, simply taking about her life as genuine as possible and winning those girls over. Huh, she didn't seem like the one to be that great romantic interactions at all. "Have you forgotten about me?" God, that bitch. I hated her so much and yet I don't even know her name. With Tamaki distracted by her and Haruhi, I got the chance to speak with Savannah a bit. "Bitch, wipe the drool from you lip and tell me what you think of the red head by your precious prince," I raised my eyebrow. She seemed a bit startled by my hushed tone, but looked over at said woman and collected her thoughts, "She give me mega bitch vibes." "I know right?! We've dealt with theses kinds of bitches, but the rich ones are the worse of them all in my opinion." 

      Turning back into the situation, all I saw was Mori lifting up Haruhi and molding his expression to a slightly surprised one. Hanging my head to Savannah with a smile, "You lose. I want some burgers and fries today~" She rolled her eyes and we got up to leave the club. As we walked off to the exit of the school, talking about random things and stuff we needed to get for the house, I saw a tiny blur of someone walking down another hall. "Wait up for a second," I pulled Savannah back for a minute. I walked off towards the blur who was also...the mega bitch! "Excuse me?" I called out to her. She stopped and turned slowly to give me that fake ass smile, "Do I know you?" I love watching drama, but not really being apart of it. Sometimes you can just talk it  out, but other times....people need to be threatened. I gave her back her smile, "I'm sure you have so many things to do and shit, so I'll make this quick." Taking a few large steps to get in her face, I sighed, "You are a fucking. Cunt. I saw how to speak about Haruhi, hell about us 'commoners' in general. One fucking hand goes anywhere near her from anyone with your order, and I'll show you a special kind of hell." She just stared at me and I left me to walk away. My legs were shaking, but I still got the point across. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 563 32
You are the Princess of Denmark. Having been homeschooled all your life, your parents finally agreed to let you attend a high school with other stude...
1.1M 42.8K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...
438 9 35
Hey so my friend and I were talking about what we would do if Ouran Academy and the Host Club existed. So you can here our reactions! We will be firs...
6.9K 216 26
The girls and the guys are in college now. They had come back from their specific places. One day, the guys and the girls got called in by their pare...