Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

By Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 33

780 57 31
By Haniii77976

As the light brightens their appearance inside the party hall, everyone's eyes are all on them who walking inside the party hall. Seiyu, Senju, and Mr. Kazuki are smiling as soon as they see them all together with Haru who walking inside with Mikey beside her. Looks might like a teenager but they give a different aura to everyone there which they looked at them with stunned and disbelief.

"You all finally arrived.", said Mr. Kazuki to Mikey and others who walking closer to him, Seiyu and Senju together with elders who were speechless and making a face that asked for an explanation from Mr. Kazuki.

"Erm... Mr. Kazuki? Who may be these people?", asked one of the elders which they all turned to look at them.

"Oh- yeah... this should be the first time for everyone here but instead of me...", said Mr. Kazuki to elders and then he turns to look at Mikey. "How about you introduce yourself to them, Mikey?", suggest the man while smirking at Mikey who receives the signal and smirking back at the man. Turning to look at all the elders with Haru still beside him, Mikey smiled and bow lil bit towards them and say...

"Sano Manjirou. I'm the president of the Toman Company.", said Mikey which a surprised expression could be seen on everyone's faces.

Toman Company is already well-known in the business world and many companies from different countries and families trying to reach their hand and make a good relationship with the Toman Company but the problem is that no one ever sees the president's face or even the executives and only people in the company knows about them. Even they tried to try to find any information, it's just useless since the securities there are strong.

Other than that, no one ever expected that the president and the executives of Toman Company will be teenage boys. Even Mikey and others keep wandering in and out of the company, they never showed any signs of being upper people at the company, wearing a gang uniform or school uniform, even sometimes they just wearing casual clothes with slippers, especially Mikey. And some of them mistakenly them to be a bunch of teenagers that keep coming to meet with their parents that working there.

"Haha...Master Kazuki, are you sure that he isn't an heir of the company instead of the president himself?", asked the elders which he still had doubts to believe what Mikey said.

"I wished that I could answer you like that but sadly I can't. He is the real president of Toman Company that you all sicking to know so much.", said Mr. Kazuki which Mikey just smiling at them innocently. All of them seem to have doubts about it but since the president of Rion Company himself says that, they didn't have any choice but to admit it.

"Hmm? Who might be this beautiful lady?", suddenly an elder asked which all the attention on Haru.

"Kazuki Haru, I'm the daughter of current President Rion Company.", said Haru while smiling beautifully at them, getting all the heir from different families to blush and be stunned by her beauty. Listen to Haru's introduction which now has exposed that she is the princess of Kazuki's family, some of the elders already eyeing her which they thinking of partnering her with their son or grandson for a good family relationship with Kazuki.

However, the boyfriend and the father already expect that kind of situation to appear which they already planned on it in the first place before the party even started.

•- Flashback -•

"Young man...I will completely leave my daughter in your care at the party.", said the father while having a serious face as he and Mikey are having a serious conversation in the living room. Haru was cooking dinner in the kitchen while Seiyu just sitting between Mikey and his father as he watched them having the conversation about his sister's matters.

"Don't worry, sir. Leave it to me. I will make sure that no insects bastard will near Haruchin at the party.", said Mikey with a serious face as he played along with the father in the conversation.

"Just do whatever you can to keep them away from my beloved daughter. Those people are just selfish and greedy to get close with me and I hate when my daughter is used for their benefit. I don't care whoever she chooses to be with as long as that man can make her happy.", said Mr. Kazuki which Mikey thinks so much about claiming Haru for himself after hearing what the man said.

"As her boyfriend, I will keep that in mind.", said Mikey which the older man nodded in agreement with he says while Seiyu is watching the two with disbelief and unbelievable. Seiyu did expect Mikey to be very overprotective but never he expected that his father will play along and join with it.

"The three of us really sunshine protectors.", said Seiyu which he means that the three of them are very protective of Haru.

•- Flashback End -•

As the elders and the heirs are all eyeing Haru at the party, the father and the older brother already glaring at them, especially the boyfriend who didn't please to see many guys are eyeing his beloved girlfriend. Haru really doesn't care about the stares which she ignored them and just doing her part.

"Haruchin.", called Mikey which the girl looks up at him. "Are you tired standing so long? Wanna go and sit?", asked Mikey with a gentle smile, getting Haru to lil bit confused but just nodded her head since she did feel tired of standing for so long. "Guys, can we find a place to sit first?", asked Mikey to the executives which Sanzu is the first one to react.

"I already found the table for us.", said Sanzu.

"Man- you really fast. When did you settle that?", asked Baji which he looks at Sanzu with an impressive face while Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Takemichi are clapping their hands as they're impressed by Sanzu's quick work.

"Since Sanzu already ready the table, let's just go and sit, shall we? The real party is about to start now.", said Mr. Kazuki which they all agreed with him.

"Haruchin, let's go.", said Mikey while asking for the girl's hand. Without saying anything, Haru accept the offer and walked together to the table, where people are staring at them tensely, wondering what kind of relationship they have. Meanwhile, Senju with Seiyu walks together which some girls are staring at Senju with eyes full of jealousy, wanting to be in Senju's position so badly.

Sitting at the two tables where only their gang members are there. The party then slowly starts which the opening of the party will be spoken by the host of the place.

"Hey, Mikey.", whispered Draken to the boy. "You didn't forget what you have memorized, right? You will be talking as our company side on the stage a few minutes later.", said Draken again which Mikey looks at him with a confident smile on his face.

"Don't worry, Kenchin. I got this.", said Mikey.

"Burn their face with some bombastic words.", said Izana which Baji stares at him before started talking.

"Who will we burn their face first?", asked Baji who looks at them with excitement.

"BAJI-SAN! Not that kind of burn that Izana means!!!", screamed Chifuyu in a low voice which all of them looked at Baji with disbelief and unbelievable after hearing what the boy said.

"If you gonna do that, make sure to invite me.", said Kazutora.

"Kazutora, stop encouraging him.", said Mitsuya while looking at his friend with so done face, too tired to handle their shitty behavior for so many times.

"Baji, if you do that, I'mma gonna kick your fucking ass outta the place.", said Seiyu while Baji silenced himself quietly, don't want to make the older guy even madder while the others are chuckling and giggling about Baji's cute attitude that following whatever Seiyu says like a lil brother that attached to his older brother.

After a few minutes later, it's time for Seiyu to turn to make an appearance on the stage as the next heir of Rion Company. Senju who looking at her boyfriend on the stage with a proud smile, standing there elegantly with the suit chosen by her. The moment Seiyu started speaking, all of the girls at the party immediately fell in love with him after hearing his hot voice, getting Senju to annoy as she frowned her eyebrows in annoyance while glaring at them from afar.

"Don't worry, Senju. Compare to you, they will never experience Nissan's affection and love at all.", whispered Haru to her friend which she blushed a little as what Haru said isn't wrong.

"But Haru, you mightn't realize but Mikey actually catches the attention of some bratty daughters.", whispered Senju which Haru glancing at all daughters and granddaughters from different families that stare at Mikey from afar.

Glancing aside to look, at Mikey, Haru didn't deny the fact that Mikey is handsome and has a good look despite being the gang leader of the biker gang. Plus, he wore a proper suit which caused the guy to look more attractive and handsome. Feel lil bit jealous, Haru suddenly holds Mikey's hand, causing the guy to gaze down at her with a confused face.

"You're mine.", mumbled Haru which it's loud enough only for Mikey to hear.

"I'm forever yours, Haruchin.", whispered Mikey while smiling softly as he gently kissed Haru's head.

>________________________<

Clapping their hands after Seiyu finished giving the speech, it's Mikey's turn to give a speech on behalf of the Toman Company. Standing on the stage with everyone staring at him, it feels no different as he faces all Toman members that looking at him. Take a deep breath, Mikey then started talking...

"First of all, I want to thank you, everyone, here to allow me to give a speech on behalf of my company.", said Mikey which everyone listened to him seriously to every word he says. "There are some the people here who might already know me but I will introduce myself again. My name is Sano Manjirou, and I'm the president of Toman Company.", said Mikey, causing some people who just know him to be surprised as they didn't expect some teenage boy to lead the second biggest company after the Rion Company in Japan.

Whispered and shutter could be heard in the hall which they all lil shocked to find out about the real identity of the Toman Company's president. The executives are smirking as they all already expect that kind of reaction from people after finding out. Mikey then didn't wait too long as he started to give a speech about the company, getting everyone to impressed with his wonderful speech despite being a high scholar.

Every word that came out of Mikey's mouth got the elder to slowly attached to him. They even started to ask Mikey an expected question about business things which Draken, Izana, and others lil a bit worried about how Mikey gonna answered the questions that weren't memorized by him. Unexpectedly, Mikey answered them smoothly with splendid answers, getting everyone to shock, even Seiyu and Mr. Kazuki didn't expect Mikey to handle them smoothly without any problems.

"It's there any more questions?", asked Mikey with an innocent smile on his face until someone rises his hand, getting Mikey to stare at the person with an annoyed face as he recognizes the guy is. "Yes?"

"Thank you for giving me a chance to ask, Mr. Sano. So, my question is...what is your main objective in running the company? What actually you're after?", asked the guy who had blonde hair with purple eyes, named Takami Yura.

"My objective and reason to run the company?", asked Mikey which everyone is looking at him with curiosity, even get the Toman members to curious since they also didn't know the reason why Mikey accept Seiyu's offer in running the company in the first place, and how he didn't object the idea at all 2 years ago. "I will be honest then.", said Mikey with everyone paying full attention to his answers.

"I want to create a new era for delinquents.", said Mikey which caused everyone to shock by his unexpected answers, getting Haru and others surprised by his answers as well. Mikey's reason for life leading the gang indeed is to create a new era for delinquents but never do they expect that he would mention it at a business party.

"What do you mean by creating a new era for delinquent have anything to do with your reason for running the company?", asked Takami which Mikey stares at everyone who is curious and waiting for his answers. Then, Mikey started to explain....

"I'm originally not from riches family. I'm not a person with a full education in the school as well. My school life is nothing more than being a delinquent and leading a bikers gang in Tokyo.", said Mikey which everyone others than Toman's members to shock by unexpected background from the president of the second-biggest company.

"That's right, how can a problem brat that involves with a gang things like me manage to stand up in this kind of position. I know my place where's I used to belong and even I already stand up this far, I won't abandon what I living for.", said Mikey with a soft smile on his face, getting all Toman members to smile softly while looking at him.

"Toman is originally created by my childhood friend, Baji Keisuke. It's a gang name that has a value meaning behind it. Toman is a gang where's we will fighting alongside each other, support each other and also have our back. And I want to create a new era for every delinquent in the world, showing the world that delinquents aren't just a bunch of teenagers that trying to show off their strength. That's why I make the company named is Toman. To show the world that Toman isn't just a biker gang but also a bunch of teenagers that can do and go more further than we can."

As they keep listening to Mikey's explanation, a smile, and soft stares could be seen on Toman's members, Seiyu, Senju Mr. Kazuki, and even Haru herself. How they remember back their hardships from small gangs and slowly growing bigger to the point of having their own company and organizations.

"Being a delinquent isn't mean that you didn't have a bright future. As one of those delinquents, I have my own future. I want to create my own bright future, my own happiness, my own reason of life, my own era, and my own happy ending.", said Mikey while smiling gently at them all, getting everyone to speechless as they didn't know how they can answer to what Mikey says. Then, a sudden clapping could be heard from one of the elders, getting everyone to also slowly clap their hands.

"Damn- that's was a fucking nice speech, Mikey.", said Baji while clapping his hands with tears running out from his eyes together with others who also tearing up and impressed with his speech.

"I'm crying, bitch.", said Kazutora with tears running on his face as he clapped his hands with others.

"He really has a bright future is waiting for him...", said Mr. Kazuki which Seiyu fully agree with what his father said.

"That's my man....", said Haru while smiling gently as she stares at Mikey who smiling warmly on the stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 198 10
MAIN INFO: THIS IS A MALE READER/MASC Y/N THIS IS A TOKYO REVENGES STORY/FANFIC. AND THIS IS RE-WRITE FROM MY ORIGINAL STORY. SIDE INFO: ALL CREDITS...
190K 6.8K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...
1.1M 48.9K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
408K 18.7K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...