Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

By Dl_Shadz

❝ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... More

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.1]
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Development of Emotions and Powers
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Today is...
Misunderstandings
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
The Future's in Danger?!
Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Best Birthday Gift
Secret's Out but Key...
Key's Soul
Training and Care
Different Personalities
[ NOTICE ]

Mission Hammer [Prt.2]

88 16 3
By Dl_Shadz

-- THE NEXT DAY--

SONICA'S POV

"Ekaw pu!(Wake up!)" I heard someone say at the door and I woke up.

But what shocked me was that Sonic had wrapped his arms around me. I quickly pushed his arm away while growling.

"Ekaw rht srehto oot." said the tribe leader.

I nodded and he went outside leaving the door open. I sighed and tried to wake them up.

"Amy, Knuckles, Tails, Sticks and..S-Sonic, Wake up!" I tried but no use.

"Ok then, you guys left me with no choice." I said to myself and snapped my fingers, summoning water balls on my hands.

"I am warning you. Wake up." I said one last time and shot those water balls at each of them.

"Ah! W-what!?" They woke up while panting.

I crossed my arms and said, "None of you were waking up so...I..had to do that. Let's go now." I walked outside.

I went outside but then, Sonic quickly came behind me and said, "Morning!"

"Morning." I replied while not looking at him and started walking again.

Then, he followed me behind and whispered, "I-I am sorry for what happened last night, Sonica."

I clenched my fists.

Why does he have to remind of that again!!? Stay calm, Sonica.

"Forget it." I said to him and was about to take another step but then, he held my hand.

"You forgive me, right?" asked Sonic.

"Yes yes." I replied in not so pleased way and pulled my hand away.

He rubbed the back of his neck.

Then, Amy, Knuckles, Tails and Sticks also came behind us but then tribe members pointed their spears at them, not allowing them to come outside.

"Tpecxe eseht owt, sreht lliw yats ni nosirp!" said the leader.

"You guy have to stay in the prison." I said to them.

"Aww, fine!" said Amy and they all went back in the prison.

"Stel nigeb!" said the leader in a stern voice.

"Lets begin!" I translated but just then Sonic whispered in my ear, "I am hungry."

"Uhh.....umm.....eh si gniyas taht eh si.......yrgnuh." I said to the leader.

Then, he nodded at his tribe members.

-- After a few minutes --

After we were done eating, the tribe leader took us towards a pool/lake. There were two thick long ropes tied separately between the pairs of bamboos, forming a rope-like-bridge. It looked like a rope-walking stunt/act in circuses. And as its name is "Croc rope", there were crocodiles in the lake/pond obviously.

I looked at Sonic and he looked at me. Then, we both looked at the leader.

"Uoy owt evah ot ecnalab sevlesruoy no eht sepor elihw gnilttab. Hcae fo uoy lliw eb nevig a gnol kcits dna uoy evah ot hsup ruoy tnenoppo otni eht retaw ro niur ecnalab. Eht maet ohw seganam ot ton llaf llahs niw." said the leader.

Then, I translated, "We two have to balance ourselves on the ropes while battling. Each of us will be given a long stick and we have to push our opponent into the water or ruin their balance. The team who manages to not fall shall win."

Sonic nodded slowly.

"Tub eb luferac, ereht era selidocorc ni eht retaw." said the leader.

As if we were blind!

Anyways, I translated, "But we careful, there were crocodiles in the water."

Sonic had the same look on his face like "Do I look blind to you?"

"We can do this." said Sonic and I nodded slowly.

"Eraperp neht" said the leader.

"Prepare then."

- Time skip -

We barely managed to get on the top of the rope. Sonic on one rope and I on another rope. As soon as I stepped on the rope, the rope started swaying left and right! Yes, you thought it right. My heart was pounding! I didn't know what to do now, I was wiggling along with the rope. Just then, one of the tribe members helped me. I didn't notice when did he climb up so quick?

"Yeh, eb luferac.(Hey, be careful.)" he said softly.

Then, I realized that he was the same guy whom I had chased before but he was still wearing a mask like others.

(Now, you might ask, how did I recognize him? Well, his mask was same as before. And only the tribe leader hadn't worn any masks.)

Then, he handed me a long stick and showed me how to balance easily.

I observed him carefully and finally I was able to balance properly. A slight smile was on my face. Then, he suddenly jumped off the rope and landed safely.

Did he climbed up just to help me? Nah.

Then, I looked at Sonic but he had no one to help him. Just then, the same guy (who had helped me) started helping Sonic as well. Soon, he also got used to it and learnt to balance while holding a stick like mine. Then, he looked at me and we both nodded.

"Stel nigeb!" said the leader.

I stood at one end of the rope while my opponent was standing at the opposite end, same thing was going on with Sonic. I didn't recognize my opponent but Sonic's opponent was the...same guy who had helped us. Then, I tightened my grip on the stick while balancing on the rope, looking at my opponent.

~THEN THE BATTLE BEGAN~

As the battle began, my opponent immediately started attacking me while maintaining the balance. I dodged the attacks but the rope started swinging and so did I and my opponent. I was wiggling and swinging. But then, the rope got steady after a moment and I took a deep breath.

I started using the stick like a sword 'cause I had no other idea how to use the stick. And I dodged some hits as well. Now, I had really got used to this rope. I swung along the rope and attacked the opponent at the perfect timing. But he was still maintaining his balance and so was I. Then, I struck my stick at my opponent, I had no idea what to do. Then, I looked at Sonic and my eyes widened.

He lost his balance!!!

"Sonic!!" I yelled and without thinking anything else, I quickly jumped from my rope towards Sonic's rope and grabbed his hand with one hand and grabbed the rope with other hand.

We were hanging now...

"S-Sonic, Are you okay?" I looked down at him.

"I am fine...I-I am sorry, I failed you, Sonica..." said Sonic, his ears folded down.

I sighed.

The crocodiles also looked like they were waiting for us as we were just hanging there. I tried to lift him up but couldn't! I really needed help but I didn't think that the tribe members would help us. I wanted to use my powers but I couldn't 'cause powers were a secret!!!!!

Just then, someone held out their hand. I looked up and it was the same guy, again. I felt so relieved! Sonic, quickly held his hand and stood up on the rope again. Then, both of them helped me to get on the rope as well.

"Knaht uoy...(Thank you...)" I said to him.

Then, he looked at the leader and the leader nodded. Then, he also nodded and jumped off the rope. Then, I and Sonic also got off the rope. We stood in a row facing the leader. But I looked down.

I guess we lost...

Then, the leader said, "Hugoht
uoy t'ndid niw yltcerid tub ew eralced uoy eht renniw."

I looked up at the leader with a surprised look.

"What did he say?" asked Sonic.

"H-He said that w-we won..." I replied, still with a surprised look on my face.

Sonic started cheering, "OH, Yeah!!"

But I was still confused. "Tub woh did ew niw?" I asked.

"Uoy now esuaceb fo ruoy ecifircas and gnithgif slliks." replied the same guy who helped us.

"Oh..." I looked down again.

"Gnihtyna gnorw? (Anything wrong?)" He asked tilting his head.

And I shook my head slowly as a 'No.'

"What did he tell you?" asked Sonic.

And I don't know why but I felt like Sonic was jealous?

"He said that we won because of my sacrifice and fighting skills..." I replied.

"I always thought that you were awesome! Your battle was also awesome!!" said Sonic.

I chuckled a little.

Then he sighed and said, "And thankyou for saving me, Sonica."

"You are welcome." I replied with a slight smile on my face.

Then, Sonic smiled and just stared at me. I got confused a bit but I shook it off. Then, he suddenly pecked my cheek. My eyes widened, my cheeks turned red and I was blushing. I rubbed my cheek slowly, still with a shocked face. I looked at him but he just turned away. Then, the tribe member (who had helped us) also turned away from us...What's with him now?

"I am sorry. I couldn't help it." whispered Sonic while blushing.

What did he mean...? My mind stopped working, I just kept rubbing my cheek slowly. Yes, I was still blushing.. Everything went out of my mind!

Then, I noticed he facepalmed and whispered, "Am I NUTS!!!??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 952 10
You aren't sure who you are. Team Sonic takes you in after sort of being responsible, but you can't shake the feeling you aren't supposed to be there...
1.5K 32 25
[Sequel to Sonic: Earthbound] There was a time when making breakfast for three anthropomorphic alien heroes and facing a giant robot in the same day...
137 6 7
This book is all about summer in the Sonic universe. He and his friends chill out, go to parties, and generally make fools of themselves as they alwa...
585 12 9
It's been a few months since Runa became part of Team Sonic as a family. They worked together to defeat Dr. Eggman and restore peace and harmony in S...