Mystery Of Love l Taekook FF

By Purple_drop3112

For the last few months some gruesome murders are taking place in the city of Seoul.The stern officer Jeon Ju... More

Characters
New Beginning
Ashes
Hoodie
Jane Austen
Elevator
Hello
We Meet Again
AMAS
The Voice
The BAR
Bike Ride
Thinking of you
Hide And Seek
Batman And Robin
Orange Trees
Secrets
Challenge
Jeena
Heart To Heart
The Tension
Finding Solace
Untold
Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung
Past
It's A Love Story?
The Man In Blue
Bait
Nightmare Or Dream?
Plan To Action
Eye To Eye
First Clue?
All Of Me
Apocalypse (M)
New Lead, Old Mate
Interrogation
Lets Talk About Grammy.
Feelings
The Art Of Lie
The Prey
Encounter
The Other Side
The Beginning Of the End
Author's NOTE
Chase
Trust
Travel Back
Soomin
Trauma
10-27
Aftermath
Roses With Thornes
Your thoughts (Author's Note)
Love is weird
For your sake
Guilt
Face to Face
For each other
Dr.Henry
Junghyun
The Shawshank Redemption
"I am his bestfriend"
Fear and Pain
"My brother"
Cope with Grief
Broken
Byung Chul
The Hidden Man
Mirror Mirror on the Wall
"Lets meet again"
Save Thy Love
By the Shore
Battle of Minds.
The Black Box
Conclusion?
Love, Jin Hyung

Concern

1.6K 123 3
By Purple_drop3112

Hoseok stood at the entrance of the bar, somewhere puzzled by the scene infront of him.

His eyes first fell on the couple who were busy kissing each other then slowly it moved to the ones who were lost in each other's embrace.

"How many love stories are going on here?" he murmured scratching his head. Casually he walked towards them and cleared his throat but looks like both the pairs were so lost in each other that Hoseok's noise didn't even reach them. Annoyed, Hoseok coughed loudly enough to shake the whole world. Finally it startled the couples bringing them out of their la la land.

"care to fill me in?" Hoseok asked looking from one pair to the other.

Jimin was all red to say anything so he just looked down blushing like a teenager so Yoongi stepped forward "I think I have a boyfriend hobi" he gave his gummy smile looking at Jimin and then back to hobi. "You filthy cat" laughed Hobi bringing his friend into a hug. Taehyung went to Jimin but not before giving a smile at jungkook which didn't go unnoticed by hobi.

"Congrats jimi" he hugged his best friend. "Thanks" replied jimin still in his hug "why do I feel you had something to do with all these" he whispered in taehyung's ears

Taehyung let go of jimin amd looked at him "who me? Whaaaaat" he stretched the word "what" making jimin raised his eyebrows "yeah fine i did but it worked out well" he shrugged. Jimin just shook his head and smiled

"and did jungkook sir helped you?" asked jimin. Taehyung nodded.
"Man i never thought you guys will be friends" laughed jimin. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was now telling Hoseok and Yoongi how it all happened in his very own monotonous tone.

Man this guy is so robotic but still...

"Yeah neither did I" smiled Taehyung

All of them were now sitting in one of the booths in the bar celebrating Yoongi and Jimin's love. Hoseok couldn't stop laughing at Yoongi for being so possessive over jimin.

"Oh come on I love him you will always be extremely possessive for someone you love" defends yoongi

"I agree" says taehyung putting a pretzel in his mouth "and yoongi hyung was being protective not possessive." Yoongi nods agreeing with Taehyung.

Just then Namjoon comes there "Taehyung I am done with my shift lets go?" he says standing near the booth. Namjoon looks at the rest sitting in the booth giving them a small smile. He didn't talk much with the men sitting there which was a bit rare for Namjoon given that he was not an introvert and neither were these guys strangers to him he had met them before and they are a regular customer in the bar plus one of them is his neighbour still he maintained a distance.

"lets go tae" he said again putting the guitar on his shoulder. "umm yeah sure hyung lets go" Taehyung didn't say anything but even he found the behaviour pretty odd but he didn't bother much about it thinking maybe his hyung was sick or had a bad day or something so he bid farewell to the boys and left.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called as soon as the kim brothers left "Yes sir" replied jimin which made hobi laugh "Jimin please dont call us sir outside work it makes things awkward really"

Jimin sighed and smiled "I will try"
He diverted his attention to jungkook
"Jimin for how long do you know them? Taehyung and Namjoon?" asked Jungkook

"Umm around 6-7 years? They moved here few years ago from Busan and Taehyung and I used to go to the same college so thats how we became friends" he replied taking a sip of his beer.

Jungkook just nodded but didn't say anything. While hobi slided a little bit closer to Jungkook and whispered in his ears "Someone is getting pretty curious about taehyung" Jungkook glared at him which made hobi smirk and finally wink.

"Taehyung" namjoon called as his brother was whistling his way to his bedroom "Yeah hyung" Taehyung looked back. Namjoon slowly walked towards him and looked carefully at tae

His eyes consisted the innocence of a child, the one which only sees the good in everything and everyone. Totally unaware of the monstrous reality of the world but it is better if it stays that way or else that reality might destroy the innocence beyond repair.

"someone is getting really close to his neighbour" he teased. Hiding his concern behind the brotherly teasing which even deceived taehyung who unknowingly blushed "Come on hyung you are the one who says that I am a social butterfly so I am close to everyone" he shrugged.

"Yeah i know i know but with him it seems...a little bit different doesn't it? He raised one of his eyesbrows.

" urrgghhh  hyung stop it"shrugging it off taehyung quickly walked off to his room

Leaving behind a Namjoon who had tension and panic written all over his face

This closeness will destroy alot of things tae....It will destroy us...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 21.4K 19
kim taehyung is the big mystery that jeon jeongguk is trying to solve © zorry 2016
293K 26.1K 32
After getting diagnosed with a rare, terminal illness and being forced right out of his perfectly normal life, Jeon Jeongguk lost all his faith in li...
4.1K 456 9
After the mysterious deaths of his friends, family and colleagues it's up to small town detective Min Yoongi to find out the identity of the killer a...
INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.1K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...