Mafia queen

De 222moons

A girl loosing her mother finds her father that left when she was young but uncovers secrets, lies, love and... Mais

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

7

85 3 0
De 222moons

Roses pov

Me and Ralph had arrived at a tattoo parlour. I told Ralph to wait in the car then I walked inside and looked for three tattoos I wanted. After a while I found the perfect ones. A snake, like Diego's, I thought it looked cool. A lily, my mothers favourite flower and lastly a butterfly, my mother's favourite animal.

I walked up to the counter with the pictures I chose and said "I'm with Mr Russo." The woman behind the counter who had her arms coated in beautiful tattoos and had a few face piercings and dark black hair quickly walked into the back room. A few seconds later she walked back to me and gestured to the room.

"She's ready for you." She spoke softly, her voice was very different to what I expected.

I walked into the back room and saw a woman, not much older than me with tattoos all over her body. "How do we do this?" I asked.

The woman laughed at my lack of knowledge .

"This one you can have your shirt on but skirt off." She pointed to the snake since that one was going in my thigh "But the other two, you'll be able to keep your clothes on so want to do them first?" I nodded and sat on the chair.

I held my arm out for the lily and the woman began.

At first I flinched at the pain, but after a few minutes it wasn't that bad.

Before I knew it, the first tattoo was done. "It looks great." She said. "This one next?" She showed the the butterfly.

"Please." I smiled.

"You'll have to lay down for this." She told me, so I did. I lifted up the piece of my shirt just above my hip and the woman put the tattoo gun to my skin.

About an hour or two had passed and she was wrapping the tattoos up. I got off the chair and put my shirt on. "Thank you, so much." I smiled at her widely.

"No problem, go back to the front and Chelsea will tell you what you owe."

I walked too the front room and pulled out my credit card from my purse. "€250 please." Chelsea smiled at me.

I inserted my card into the machine until it beeped. "Thank you." I smiled back, putting my card away.

"I hope you like your tattoos, they'll look so good with your body type." She smirked slightly at me. I winked at her and walked out of the shop, back for the car.

Ralph was on his phone with the doors locked, I knocked on the window so he'd open it then sat down, wincing slightly.

He looked over at me. "Let's see." He smiled like a kid.

After I showed him the tattoos he started driving. "They look great you know." He told me. "The snake looks like Diego's."

"Oh, I just liked the look of it." I lied. The rest of the drive home was quiet with music on low.

When we got home, I walked inside and saw Alex in the kitchen. I walked over to him and got an apple out of the fruit bowl.

"Hey, where'd you guys go?" He asked. I pulled my shirt up a little and showed him the butterfly. "Damn, looks sick." He smiled.

"I got more but I've got to wait for them to heal, luckily they'll only take a few days." I pulled my shirt back down and took a bite from my apple.

The silence between us was too loud. "I wanna start training." I finally spoke.

"Like mafia training?" Alex asked.

"Just working out at first, then guns and knifes." I smiled.

"Sounds good to me, when do you wanna start?"

"When my tattoos heal, until then I'm gonna binge twilight in bed, don't come in my room." I grabbed a bunch of chocolate and drinks then walked upstairs.

The next few days were a blur, I watched all the twilights in one day then just a bunch of random series. I ordered take out food every night but my tattoos were finally healed and I was ready. I showered and blow dried my hair then put it in a high pony tail. I put on a sports bra and leggings then walked downstairs.

"Hey, you ready to train?" I asked Alex, who had three guns in front of him on the table. I didn't question it, it was probably for the best.

"Oh- yeah." He stood up quickly.

We both walked downstairs, the house was three floors, not including the basement where the gym was. "So, what first?" I asked. " treadmill?" He pointed at it. I walked over and turned it on. "How fast?" I looked back at him. "Try 5 miles per hour first." He replied, walking towards me with his arms crossed.

I started running at 5 mph then turned it up to 10.

After about 20 minutes of running I turned the treadmill off and drank some water. "I wanna use the punching bag." I said, out of breath.

"I'll need to wrap your hands." Alex pulled out some boxing tape. I held my hands outfit him.

After he'd wrapped them up I stared at the boxing bag. "Can I start?"

"Yep, I usually imagine someone I hate." He smiled. I imagined Diego. His smug face. I punched harder than I ever have before. Diego angered me in a whole different way than anyone else but I didn't know why.

"Good, hit again!" He smiled proudly. I kept punching the bag for at least 10 minutes until Alex told me to stop.

I trained non stop for the rest of the day after Alex left.

When I stopped the time was 9pm, I'd missed lunch and dinner but at least I worked off most of the calories from the past days.

I wiped my sweat with a towel and walked to the kitchen quietly since James was on the couch. I cut up some veggies and put them in a bowl and poured a small bit of oil on it, grabbed a fork and sat down next to James.

"Hi." He said bluntly. Just then I noticed a massive scratch down his left cheek.

"Shit, what happened?" I asked.

"Some guy tried to stab me." He replied. I could tell the cut was deep and newly stitched up.

"Are you okay?" I stared at the cut.

"Yeah, what about you? You've dyed your hair then you were moping in bed for ages." He looked at me.

"My mother died not long ago, it's a way of coping." I crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry." He replied. Neither of us said anything after that, we just watched tv and I ate my salad.

The next day I woke up at 6am, put on a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms then went on a run around the backyard with Juno.

I then went to the gym at 7am and did more boxing. At 8am I made toast and got a glass of milk. At 8:30am I went outside and had a smoking break. I don't usually smoke but I was kinda stressed. At 8:40am I went up to my room and changed into black leggings and a sports bra, I then sat in bed until 9am when I knew Alex would've woken up. I walked to his room and knocked on the door, not getting an answer I walked in.

"Hey! Get up." I pulled the blanket off him, revealing his toned abs, he was only in his boxers.

"Shit! Sorry." I covered my eyes.

"What time is it?" He asked, his voice croaky.

"9am, please cover yourself up." I kept my hand over my eyes.

"Oh yeah." He put the blanket over his legs. "You're good to look." I removed my hand.

"I wanna do guns today." I smiled.

"Sure." He groaned and got up close to me, still holding the blanket over his legs. I forgot he was that much taller than me since we hadn't been this close in a while. He put on a shirt and trousers then combed his hair. "Let's go." He rubbed his eyes.

"You don't want breakfast or anything?" I asked.

"Nah, let's just go." He walked past me, yawning. I followed him to his car and sat down in the front seat. He closed the door for me and sat down in the drivers seat.

We soon arrived at a gun range, barely anyone was there though. We walked inside and I followed Alex over to one of the booths.

"This is a standard pistol." He handed me a gun. After he showed me how to use it I put the headphones on and got in stance and aimed at the silhouette that was a few feet from me. I aimed at its head but the bullet went at its chest. I rolled my eyes and took another shot, this one hitting higher, then another and another until I finally got a bullet in the silhouettes head. I smiled to myself then Alex took off the headphones.

"Did you see that?" I cheered.

"You're good with a pistol but try this, it's a 44 magnum." He handed me a gun the same ish size as a pistol but it looked fancier.

I put the headphone back on and shot again, hitting the head on the third try this time.

"I wanna see you shoot." I smiled to Alex, handing him the gun. He took it and swapped positions with me. He hit exactly where the heart is first then the head.

With only two bullets.

Word count: 1620

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.9M 77.9K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
2K 117 31
The secrets of a mother's diary spontaneously become the blueprint of her daughter's fate..
1.2M 31.6K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...