ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴇᴛ | 𝘀𝘂-𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗸

By luvjealousy

𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 (sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴏᴏɴ) ʟ. sᴜ-ʜʏᴇᴏᴋ <3 sᴜ-ʜʏᴇ... More

same old, same old
lunch
hyeon-ju
hee-su
flying fairies
zombies
emergency call
fire department
arguing
lesson learned, maybe
panic
run
stay alive, meet again
didn't go as planned
annoyed

class

5.5K 185 48
By luvjealousy

edited

It was the next day.

You woke up at 5:30 a.m. and rushed to get ready. You wanted to make it on campus with as much time as possible to spare. There wasn't any specific reason, you just liked feeling organized.

You showered, got dressed, did your hair, ate breakfast, brushed your teeth, put on your jewelry, grabbed your phone, grabbed your headphones, and rushed out the door.

Usually this process would be a lot more chaotic, but your older brother left to college a while ago, and both your parents were still sleeping.

You walked out the door at exactly 6:30am and the school gate didn't close till 7:45am.

You didn't live far from the school. You could make it to school in about 7 minutes if you're walking, and 2 minutes in a car.

You made your way towards Hyosan High, and on the way you picked up a pack of Camel cigarettes. They weren't for you though, they were for someone else.

Once you got on campus you began to make your way to where Gwi-nam and his friends usually hung out at. You and Gwi-nam weren't friends, but you lost a bet to him a couple days ago and now you owed him a pack of cigarettes.

You leaned next to a wall while you waited for Gwi-nam to show up.

‧₊˚ ✩

After what felt like ages, he finally showed up. It wasn't just him though, it was Gwi-nam and 4 other people, a girl and 3 other guys.

"Took ya long enough," you called to him.

"I didn't think you would actually show up," he snapped back as he walked in your direction without breaking eye contact.

"Guess you got lucky then," you replied, then reached into the pocket of your skirt and pulled out the pack of cigarettes.

"Shut up," he said back. Now he was standing directly in front of you.

"I would never," you stated as you handed him the cigs.

You didn't wait for him to say anything back. Once you saw him get a hold of the cigarettes, you shoved him out of your way and began to walk back.

He didn't feel like wasting his time on you, so he just watched as you left.

On your way back you bumped into Su-hyeok.

"Y/n?!" He sounded a bit surprised.

"Su-hyeok! What are you doing here?" you asked the tall boy.

"I could ask you the same," he then looked behind you, then looked back to you, "I swear I just saw Myung-hwan and his friends walk this way."

"Damn that crazyyy, anyway I gotta get going," You tried to walk around him, but he grabbed your hand to stop you.

"Wait, where did they go?" He questioned.

"Uhh.. the construction site, ya know, that knew building that they're building down that way," you then pointed behind you.

He looked in the direction that you pointed, then looked back down to you, "alright, thank you!" he placed his hand on top of your head, "see you in class," he then gave you a quick pat on the head and ran off in the direction that Gwi-nam went.

You watched him leave, then looked down to the hand he grabbed. You stared at it for a second, then placed that same hand on your head.

'Did this boi just put his toe greases on my head..?' You mentally questioned as you watched him walk away with a slight smile on your face.

He was a really attractive guy but you didn't necessarily have any feelings for him, but he sure was still attractive as hell, even without the socks.

You reached to the side of your backpack and grabbed your water bottle. You took a couple sips of water as you began to walk away from where you were currently standing.

‧₊˚ ✩

You walked into class and sat down next to Nam-ra. You were gonna talk to her but she was reading from her textbook and you didn't want to disturb her, so you just kept quiet.

You reached into the pocket of your skirt and pulled out your phone. You unlocked it and started scrolling through instagram.

Suddenly, you heard someone call your name.

You looked up to see that it was none other than Gyeong-su.

He gestured for you to go over to where he was.

You nodded at him and stood up. You walked over to him and his friends and sat on the desk next to him.

"You called?" You asked.

"Y/nnn, can I borrow your homework? You did it right?" He began questioning you.

Your eyes widened and you slowly turned your head to face him. You looked him dead in the eyes, "what..?"

"What do you mean 'what?' The homework, did you do it?" He asked again.

"Homework? We had homework?" You tilted your head to the right as you asked once more, hoping that he was just messing with you.

"Yeah dude did you not do it?" One of the other boys asked.

You turned to him with a blank face and just blinked a couple times. Your expressions said enough.

"Hey guy I don't think she did it," another one said.

"She definitely forgot."

"Ha, i didn't! losers!" One of them teased, with a hand made into an L and placed on his forehead.

"Shut up dipshit!"

"Yeah man let us copy!"

On the outside you were just smiling, but on the inside you wanted to toss yourself out the window, but didn't. Ms. Park had gave you your last warning about forgetting homework a couple days ago. She was definitely not gonna be happy about this.

Gyeong-su turned to face you again, "Mr. Park is gonna kill us."

"Definitely," you agreed.

"Sooo what do we do?" he asked you. You turned to him, "we find someone who did it and scam them out of their homework."

"Can I copy too?!"

"Yeah me too?"

"Me too!"

"Sure I guess," you answered, "as long as you guys don't make it obvious that we all copied," you replied to them as you hopped off the desk.

You turned around and hopped over a couple desks because walking around them was too much work. You sat back down at your own desk and pulled out your phone again. 'i'll find someone to copy off laterrrr.'

You heard the door slide open. You looked up to see who it was, and it was Su-heyok, again.

He looked at you and waved, then continued to walk over to his friends.

You smiled at him, but didn't get to wave back since he looked away too fast.

You watched as he walked over to the group of boys then put his arm around Cheong-san.

"Hey!" Someone suddenly yelled. Your eyes darted towards the sound.

It was Na-yeon.

You watched the commotion from your seat seat.

You didn't have to watch, but it was the most interesting thing that's happened all morning, so you were gonna.

"Get off my desk! you stink!" Na-yeon shouted at Gyeong-su.

"Oh Alright, my bad," He apologized, then proceeded to try and clean her desk with the sleeve of his uniform.

"Cut it out! you are so dirty." She insulted him again.

'Well that was rude,' you thought to yourself, "Na-yeon shut up! It's 7 in the morning girl, can you not wait a little?!" You shouted over to her.

"Why don't you shut up, huh!?" She yelled back

"Bro chill," you spoke up, "it's not that big of a deal, stop over reacting." You said as you made your way to the annoying girl.

"It is a big deal! that dirty pig was sitting on my desk!" She shouted at you while point at Gyeong-su.

"Oh! Did you look in the mirror today? Genius question." You calmly answered back, "because.. you're wearing an awful lot of pink to be going around calling people pigs."

"Shut up!" she then shoved your shoulder, "no one was talking to you!"

"Uhh.. yeah, you were." You then shoved her back.

"Cut it out," Wu-jin stepped in and put his arm out to separate you both.

"Tell her to cut it out! She's the one defending that low-life jerk!" She yelled once again.

"Yeah cause you're so high and mighty huh." You snapped back at her.

She was about to open her big mouth again before she was interrupted by the sound of the door sliding open.

"Hey what's going on? come on guys, take your seats!" Mrs. Park demanded.

Na-yeon shoved you again then sat down at her desk.

Before you could even think of doing anything else, someone put their hand on your shoulder.

Once again, it was Su-heyok.

He turned you around, "hey, calm down.. she didn't say anything back, you won."

"Yeah I guess so," you muttered to him then gently took his hand off your shoulder so you could walk over to your seat.

"Y/n, thank you..." Gyeong-su said to you.

"Anytime," you whispered to him and smiled, then walked back to your desk. Without jumping over desks this time.

When you sat down Nam-ra turned to look at you, "you should've just thrown her out the window, we don't need her anyways."

"Trust me I considered it."

She really was getting on your nerves. She was probably also getting on everyone else's nerves. You basically did everyone a favor by getting her to shut up.

Now let's just see for how long she can keep her big mouth shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...