α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

By eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 10 || One last chance

3.4K 154 9
By eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

The recording room was in a silent.

Jungkook carefully helped Minji handle her open wound. Gyeongsu sitting on another side of the table, looking at the two of them.

"I am going to put some disinfectant on your wound," Jungkook pour the alcoholic liquid onto a cotton pad.

"It will be a little bit painful...bear it for a while."

Minji shut her eyes and winced at the burning pain as he pressed the cotton pad onto her head out of the blue.

"Okay done. Oh my god, you crying?" Jungkook jokingly asked Minji, whose tears were circling in her eyes.

"I am not! If the tears didn't fall on the cheeks it's not called crying. And that's you fault! Could you at least give me some warning before you press the disinfectant on my wound??!!" Minji said with displease.

"I warned you, I said it's gonna be a little bit painful bear with it!"

"You don't immediately press it! At least say one two three or ask me am I ready!"

"Alright okay okay, my fault."

Gyeonsu looked at the two arguing about some trivial things, feeling extremely dumbfounded. They seemed to not notice his existence at all.

"Jeon Jungkook, your turn."

"What?"

"Put your arms on the table."

"Aish, no big deal."

"Put your arms on the table."

Jungkook looked so unwillingly to do so but he still followed what Minji said. He turned his head away so that no one saw his lips curved upwards.

"These little scratches are nothin—OWW!!!!!"

Minji did not let him finish his words when he pour the disinfectant on his arm.

"Hey you need to warn me first!!! It's burning!!!"

Minji was not bothered by Jungkook, she grabbed his arm again and started wrapping bandages on his arm.

"Now, I don't like owing people something. You have saved my life so I will work with you until you asked me for a equivalent favour."

"Okay!!!I won't ask you for a favour until forever so you will stick with the group, great!"

"I don't mean that—"

"A deal is a deal." Jungkook said proudly. Minji sighed in defeat.

Gyeonsu widen his eyes. He thought he was watching drama.

"Uh... Are you guys dating??"

"Huh What the fuck?" The two bursted out immediately, staring at Gyeonsu and then staring at each other.

"Oh nothing, nothing." Gyeongsu said with a teasing smile.

Minji rolled her eyes.

"By the way, yah Park Minji, I didn't know you are also a welfare recipient." Gyeongsu said with an interested tone, crossing her arms on the table and leaning towards Minji.

"Of course you don't know, I don't tell people about this shit." 

Minji placed the tools back into the first aid kit.

"I thought you came from some like very high class family, that's why you're so mysterious and arrogant because your background cannot be known by the ordinaries." Gyeongsu continued.

"I wish." Minji sneered.

"Yeah we thought maybe you are the illegitimate daughter of some royal bloods. Or maybe your family is a mafia or something."

"Wow. That's so imaginative, I am pretty impressed you guys could think of something like that. Big brain." Minji clapped her hands perfunctorily.

"Gosh, we had no idea."

"Yeah!!! You never talk to us. I never thought we would be able to chat like this. I think you are not as bad as I thought." Gyeongsu said with a smile.

"Same, guess this is the only good change because of the zombies??" Jungkook added with a chuckle.

Minji looked at the two boys who smiled at her kindly, she had mixed feelings.

The generosity and kindness they showed her was overwhelming. It made her feel warm, they were trying to melt her icy wall.

Minji played with her fingers, giving them a tiny smile as response. She could not deny that she enjoyed talking to them, the feeling of having somebody to talk to was a genuine joy. She had not had something like this for a very long time already.

She longed for this, longed for togetherness, longed for friendship, longed for love, in any kind.

But...she knew reality is cruel. She could not distinguish who she could and could not trust. Every time she used her heart to trust someone she ended up broken and hurt.

The feeling of betrayal sucks, but it was so sad that betrayal never comes from enemies.

Being betrayed by friends, by adults, by parents. Park Minji could not feel anymore. She saw everyone as having evil intentions even when they approached her with an angelic smile. They were just curious, they did not care about her.

The reality is cruel, all she had is herself. In order to survive, she made herself more cruel than the reality.

At least she could protect herself now.

And brought herself justice.

"Yah, Park Minji!" Jungkook waved his hand in front of her.

"Hmm?" Minji was pulled back to reality.

"Gyeonsu asked where did you get these wounds, can I tell him? Or you want to explain it yourself?"

This was weird. Was this why Miss Park told her to give chances to her classmates? Never have anyone asked for Minji's permission before saying something.

"Uh...sure. It was Yoon Gwinam........"

Minji explained her encounter with Yoon Gwinam to the boys. They listened to her, very concentrated.

"Oh my god, he is a dick!!" Gyeonsu exclaimed while Jungkook agreeing with him.

The listened, and they responded. Minji felt immense happiness for being heard, but she would not show.

She knew she was trying to be involved again.

"One last time, I might die very soon anyway. Just one last time."

She thought as she tried to let her guard down, hoping she would not die mentally before she was physically dead under this pathetic situation.

"Yah Park Minji, I never know you are this funny!" Gyeongsu wiped his tears.

"You never talk to me more than a sentence, how would you know." Minji replied.

They had a fruitful chat, full of laughters when Minji was the one cracking jokes without failing since she was having a serious face all along.

Jungkook stayed in the room with Gyeonsu and Minji until Miss Park said it's already ten minutes and they could get out.

"Gyeongsu, let's go." Jungkook and Minji already stood up.

"Nah, I will stay in here for a hour."

"You won't turn. Just go out." Minji said.

"You guys can go, I will stay." Gyeongsu was being sulky.

Jungkook sighed. "Okay... Let's get out Minji."

Minji got out with Jungkook, turning back and waved a bye at Gyeongsu.

"See you later!"

She already treated the two of them as friends.

It was a good start so far, she thought. Little did she know it was the beginning of heartbreaking tragedies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 28.9K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
108K 5.4K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
83.3K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
2.8K 128 22
"I swear this smile would be the death of me one day." "Then Die." *smirk* __________ "I can't live in this hell!" "Really? Nah. I'll show you wha...