Alluring. - TOBECKY LOL

By 71six7

"Becky hand me that worksheet please" a sixteen year old tobey mccallister spoke in a luxurious British accen... More

enemy? FULLY REWRITTEN.
partner photography project? UPDATED VER.
flash? rewritten
joyful? me? rewritten
all is well (rewritten fully)
flowers (rewritten)
Untitled Part 9
Headcanons
a stupid oneshot and some explanation lol
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
some updates and stuff
date hate + announcements!!
why?
i cant come up with titles its like four in the morning
i dont know what to name this chapter
..oh
another part that i cant name
how to name chapters??????????
Update and apology
guess whos back (back again)

don't be afraid to catch feelings? REWRITTEN

435 8 7
By 71six7

(a/n, sorry this came out later than I wanted, I was eating dinner and I sat on the couch for a minute and fell asleep for two hours, but I had a great nap so that's cool I guess. Also, do you guys prefer shorter chapters coming out daily or longer ones per week?)

(A/N, this is rewritten, honestly, i feel so bad for Becky and what happened to her in my au)

I felt my arms wrap around his neck, pulling him in.  By the time he was inches away from my face, I could feel his warm breath hitch on my lips, slightly parting to speak.

"Are you sure?" he mumbled, his British accent fumbling. 

"i-i don't know,"

even though i wasn't sure if this was right for me. I  pulled him closer, closing the gap between us. a few moments followed, still connected, we merely separated due to the lack of breath.  He gazed at me, I could swear I saw hearts in his eyes.  

"I'm sorry." i pulled my arms off him and got up from the bench.

"wait, Becky whats wrong?-" he said desperately.

i sat back down on the bench

"I'm scared, Tobey."

"huh? scared of what?"

"I'm scared that you're gonna abandon me after this" i muttered stupidly

he pulled me into his embrace.

"i promise i wont."

"can we maybe take it slowly?" i slightly pleaded

my thoughts came up with his answer before him.

"No! I need you to be my girlfriend now! I need you to kiss me in public and say you love me!" 

but his was much much odder.

"of course," he spoke into my hair.

(a/n, this is cute,, but also a reminder, they're 16 in this au so that's why they seem a little more grown-up abt the situation.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...