Paranoid president, he is ina...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 "
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 46

570 18 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 46 The sweet and sweet little wife

    Ji Mianzhu was startled by the strange thoughts that popped up in his mind. He didn't say a word for a long time. He stared blankly at Jiang Lian as he unbuttoned all the buttons of his suit. Then he didn't know what happened. , his suit jacket suddenly left him, and Jiang Lian threw it to the corner of the sofa.

    There is a pitiful shrinking there, quite a bleak meaning.

    Ji Mianzhu, who was only wearing a thin shirt, suddenly felt a chill, which made him wake up immediately and grabbed Jiang Lian's hand that wanted to continue.

    Ji Mianzhu, who couldn't get rid of the image of Jiang Lian's "little wife" in his mind, asked with a half-queer, half-stiff expression, "You...what do you want to do?"

    Jiang Lian was caught by his hand. He didn't get angry anymore, he moved his wrist at will in Ji Mianzhu's palm. Obviously under the control of others at the moment, but there is a feeling of being in control. Jiang Lian lifted his eyelids a little, and met Ji Mianzhu's gaze and said in a low voice,

    "It's uncomfortable to wear a suit at home. I'll change it for you."

    The things Ji Mianzhu and Meng Fu described just now seem to be still ringing in his ears. side. Jiang Lian pondered, then slowly lowered his eyes again, and took a deep breath. Then he grabbed Ji Mianzhu's wrist with his backhand, pressed the person against the back of the sofa, and sat directly on Ji Mianzhu's lap.

    He lowered his head, pressed Ji Mianzhu's shoulder with one hand, and hooked the tie around his neck with the other. The expensive and smooth tie was just hooked, and it was easily loosened at the fingertips, revealing the other party's slender and white neck. Jiang Lian pursed his lips and stared at the smooth lines, and his black eyes gradually became deeper. While staring at him without blinking, he touched the button on Ji Mianzhu's white shirt with his fingertips and slowly unbuttoned it.

    Extremely tender and sweet, as if he was really the little wife that President Ji longed for.

    Ji Mianzhu, who was so "gently" served by Jiang Lian, was completely stunned.

    Didn't expect this at all.

    However, the weight on his legs was too real, and there was a faint warmth coming from the junction, reminding him that none of this was an illusion. Ji Mianzhu just woke up like a dream, blinked in panic, and her cheeks were flushed.

    What...what's the matter, how did he sit up? !

    And why does it feel that Jiang Lian is behaving so much like the little wife he just bragged about? ? ?

    Help!

    In the panic, Ji Mianzhu couldn't help moving his legs.

    Probably sensing his movements, Jiang Lian lowered his eyes and looked over. There seemed to be something floating in the depths of his black eyes, which made Ji Mianzhu subconsciously dare not move.

    "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Lian asked in a deep voice.

    Like a beast's whisper, Ji Mianzhu could not help but froze when he heard the dangerous emotion inside. When he was racking his brains to think about what to say, he looked down and saw that his tie had disappeared. The collar of his shirt, which had been neat, was now wide open, and the other's finger was still pressed on a button, as if he had not stopped at all. the meaning of.

    If it goes on like this, won't he be stripped?

    An attack of shame made Ji Mianzhu forget his fear for a while, and only focused on defending his body rights. His face blushed, and he excitedly asked,

    "What are you doing?!"

    Ji Mianzhu asked himself this sentence to make his temperament of a boss a ten percent, but he ignored his current image.

    His clothes were messy, and his small shoulder was hidden under the shirt. Due to his posture, he looked up at Jiang Lian, his neck was drawn into a graceful arc, and his beautiful collarbone was looming. In addition, his emotions were too excited, and the phoenix eyes were filled with a layer of moist water mist, which was very moving. It's not like the stern boss Ba, but a little beauty who is so embarrassed that she wants to cry.

    Jiang Lian's eyes darkened.

    He picked up the tie he had untied and threw it on the sofa, and leaned down closer and closer. Ji Mianzhu was completely unable to get up due to the overwhelming aura, so he could only passively lean his back on the sofa, his face was forced up, and he looked at the opponent's movements in a panic. Jiang Lian calmly grabbed Ji Mianzhu's wrist and slowly wrapped the dark tie around it. The dark color reflects the fair complexion, and it makes the other party's skin white, as if there will be a red mark when you squeeze it.

    However, Jiang Lian didn't do that. He just rubbed the place with his fingertips, and said with a chuckle, he slowly asked back, "Mr. Ji, don't you like this very much?"

    After speaking, he stared at Ji Mian. Zhu's eyes seemed to be waiting for Ji Mianzhu's answer.

    The actions of the two made Ji Mianzhu so ashamed that she could not help gritting her teeth.

    All his subtle expressions and eyes were easily captured by Jiang Lian above, and he quietly admired it. Of course, at such a close distance, Ji Mianzhu could easily observe the other side's eyes.

    There was a deep black area, as terrifying as a forbidden area that no one dared to set foot on. However, at this moment, a bright little Ji Mianzhu was reflected inside.

    Ji Mianzhu pursed her lips, her heart clenched tightly as if it was tightly grasped by an invisible hand.

    He had never seen Jiang Lian like this before, and the change from before to after was so big that it seemed like a direct change of person, from being pitiful to a terrifying big boss.

    But why?

    Ji Mianzhu couldn't help thinking.

    With a flash of inspiration, Ji Mianzhu made a bold guess by linking the other party's strange actions with what he had said to Meng Fu before.

    Could it be that Jiang Lian didn't go far before, but heard what he said from the beginning to the end? Wasn't the behavior of those shameful and charming wives that he bragged about all heard by the other party?

    So he is now learning and using it now, so he has such a shameful scene?

    Ji Mianzhu suddenly realized it, and after realizing it, he felt a little regretful.

    It's all his fault, forget about fooling Meng Fu, why bother making up something that doesn't exist at all, in front of Jiang Lian. Look, the kids are all spoiled.

    For a time, Ji Mianzhu learned the wrong way of education in the family without a teacher, and now he regrets it.

    He sighed deeply, but in regret, he ignored the most essential question, that is, why did Jiang Lian want to learn and use now, but was immersed in the sighs of the elders and could not extricate himself.

    When he raised his eyes and looked into Jiang Lian's eyes again, the other party was still staring at him without blinking, and Ji Mianzhu blushed slightly again.

    However, the wrong behavior of children must be corrected, and it must not be wrong!

    OK, that's it!

    Thinking of this, Ji Mianzhu was in a hurry, forcibly suppressed the enthusiasm on his face, and was about to speak sternly, but his aura suddenly weakened when he bumped into Jiang Lian's eyes, and reluctantly said,

    "You... Why don't you let me go first, we have something to talk about?"

    Jiang Lian took a clear look at his slight expression, the depression around him gradually faded, and there was a hint of joy on his face. Originally, he was a little angry when he heard Ji Mianzhu gushing about people who didn't agree with him at all, but now that he did it according to the description of the other party, Jiang Lian still felt a little addicted.

    It seems that the wife is not bad at all?

    After all, the embarrassed expression on the other side is very attractive.

    "No."

    Jiang Lian spit out two words indifferently, and then pulled Ji Mianzhu's wrist wrapped around the tie a little higher, making the other person's shoulder and neck draw a more beautiful line. He continued to lean down, his breath was hot, and he asked reluctantly,

    "Why didn't President Ji answer my question, eh? Do you like it?"

    Jiang Lian lowered his eyes.

    Ji Mianzhu froze again.

    Probably because the distance was too close, when Jiang Lian leaned down, Ji Mianzhu felt the other person's lips brush against his own, and then the breath stayed on his neck, damp and itchy. .

    Ji Mianzhu couldn't help swallowing, her expression horrified, she couldn't understand what Jiang Lian wanted to do.

    The two were deadlocked for a while.

    Seeing that Ji Mianzhu didn't speak for a long time, Jiang Lian probably knew that if he continued to tease the person in front of him, he was going to explode. Finally, he lingered in the depths of Ji Mianzhu's neck for a while, and then reluctantly stood up and smiled.

    "Okay, I won't tease you anymore."

    People who don't laugh often suddenly have a huge lethality when they laugh. At the moment of beauty, Ji Mianzhu also suddenly forgot the things that the other party had just done that could be called excessive, and just assumed that Jiang Lian listened to his own words and played with him together.

    However, just as he sat up following the movement of the other person getting up, his body suddenly emptied into the air. The feeling of weightlessness came, and Ji Mianzhu turned pale in shock, and subconsciously clinged to Jiang Lian's body.

    "I'll take President Ji upstairs to rest."

    Regardless of whether Ji Mianzhu agreed or not, Jiang Lian turned around and hugged Ji Mianzhu up the stairs.

    The butler's figure flashed by in the depths of the living room. Looking at the two figures leaning against each other on the stairs, the butler showed a gratified smile.

    It seems that Young Master Jiang is a man of action.

    The happiness of the two is not far away.

    upstairs.

    Ji Mianzhu hugged Jiang Lian's neck with both hands, and even when the princess hugged her, she dared not speak.

    It doesn't matter, Quan Dang took a human elevator.

    Ji Mianzhu, who had lost all his face, comforted himself.

    After being gently put down on the bed, Ji Mianzhu immediately rolled out of Jiang Lian's arms, being wary of the opponent's actions below. Jiang Lian was not annoyed, and shook the quilt for him, as if he was Ji Mianzhu's sweet wife herself, and Ji Mianzhu was an unlucky husband who was in the midst of good fortune.

    Ji Mianzhu suddenly felt a little guilt in his heart for some reason, and he coughed under cover.

    "That...you should sleep for a while, too."

    Jiang Lian tilted his head and smiled again.

    "Okay."

    After speaking, he moved onto Ji Mianzhu's bed with ease.

    Ji Mianzhu was stunned.

    No, I asked you to go back to sleep by yourself, not with me!

    However, Jiang Lian had already closed his eyes obediently, and Ji Mianzhu suddenly let out a burst of anger.

    He stared at Jiang Lian for a while, and finally lay down helplessly.

    Forget it, it's just a bed.

    Not sleepless.

    Ji Mianzhu closed his eyes half annoyed and half helpless, and was accompanied by a faint anger that didn't completely subside. I don't know how long it took, he actually fell asleep with such an emotion.

    Jiang Lian opened his eyes, the corners of his lips hooked, and he embraced the person.

    Ji Mianzhu's sleep was tortuous.

    Probably because dreams always reflect a little bit of reality. In reality, it would be fine if he lost the face of Mr. Ba, but he was still suppressed by Jiang Lian in the dream. And on the sofa, it was still a dark tie, as if it had been played with tricks, fiddling with it left and right, and there were spots on the originally clean and tidy sofa.

    When he was exhausted, he seemed to hear Jiang Lian chuckle softly, happy and nasty, not at all similar to the poor-looking people he usually saw.

    Ji Mianzhu was irritated, and suddenly lifted the quilt and sat up.

    Terrible!

    There was no Jiang Lian on the bed, as if the other party had already left. But then, Ji Mianzhu lowered his head and discovered something even more terrifying, which made his complexion change, and he hurriedly rushed into the toilet.

    Then, all the dark-colored ties in the villa were replaced by Ji Mianzhu with light-colored ones.

    Not a single one remains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 107 132
Author: Qingsha Mowu/่ผ•็ด—ๅขจ่ˆž Category: Danmei novel Status: 532 Chapter He is probably the only one who gains five pounds during the festive season and...
1.3M 67.7K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 52 82
TITLE: Discussing The Correct Posture To Enjoy Dog Food ( quick wear) Associated Names: ่ฎบ้ฃŸ็”จ็‹—็ฒฎ็š„ๆญฃ็กฎๅงฟๅŠฟ[ๅฟซ็ฉฟ] AUTHOR: ่ฐขไบฆ PUBLISHER: jjwxc Status in COO: 315...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...