๐•„๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค|| แด€สŸสŸ แดา“ แดœs...

By aestheticxdreams

A zombie apocalypse breaks out in a high school, now students are trapped and trying to escape. A couple who... More

๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐• ๐•œ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐ŸŸ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
๐•Š๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ- ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– โ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
๐•Š๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ: ๐•„๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ 

880 32 6
By aestheticxdreams

Day 2: Continued

"What did you say?" Eun Kyung asked

"What?" She snapped

She rolled her eyes at her and scoffed

"Repeat what you said."

"That she'll be fine. We all lost someone through this. And?"

"You just dodged her feelings. You lost I-Sak and got to mourn no one told you to stop and no one invalidated your feelings. What makes you think you can tell her everything will be fine? You did the same thing to Cheongsan when he lost Gyeong Su. What's your problem?"

"What? Why can't I tell her that? I lost my best friend. What makes it wrong?"

"You're invalidating her feelings. She just lost her parents! What's the difference of losing you're best friend and parents? Aren't they someone you love and love you back?"

"Shut up, you're annoying. That's why none of us like you."

She got up from her seat and walked away from Eun Kyung.

Eun Kyung frowned but she didn't let her words get to her. She knew she wasn't lying, everyone thought she was a whore.

She only hung out with guys, but not because she wanted to be different but because she was always around Wujin.

He wanted her to make female friends but the timing was really off. She only knew Wujin and Dae-Su and of course her cousin Suhyeok.

Once their group because bigger she became comfortable with the others. At first she thought On-Jo liked her but she felt the slight hatred from her.

People would say she is asking for attention, that that was the reason she hung out with guys.

People would assume she'd cheat on Wujin all the time when neither have.

"How times have you cheated on Wujin?" On-Jo asked

"Zero."

"That's a lie. You must have cheated on him at least once. You're always around men."

"Only because I found Wujin comfortable. No girls would approach me and ask to be my friend. Only his friends welcomed me."

"Yet you talk to every guy in the school."

"They might be attracted to me, but I always reject them. I'm kind enough to at least have conversations with them. I don't lead them on."

"Stop lying."

"Stop being self conscious and believe in yourself. Don't drag me with you. This has absolutely nothing to do with Jimin."

"Did you say I'm self conscious?"

"Yes, and you are. You're so blind too. This whole group knows something you don't. You're just stupid and can't realize it. Or you just don't want to."

"Eun Kyung, let's go." Wujin said

"No, I'm fucking tired of everyone hating me. I didn't do anything to them. I'm always so sweet towards them because I want to be friends with them, but they hate me. They hate me because I have a boyfriend. Isn't that stupid?"

"Yes we hate you. You're perfect. You have a nice boyfriend and every guy wants you and every girl wants to be you. But you're a bitch. That's your one flaw."

"Call me a bitch all you want, but I haven't fucked anyone other than my own boyfriend. I'm nice to everyone whether you like it or not. I don't fake anything of my personality, I'm real as fuck. Hate that I'm real? Go ahead I can live with that rather than people thinking I'm a bitch."

Eun Kyung gets up and leaves the room walking out to the hallway.

"Wujin, don't follow me. Stay in here, I'll be fine."

She slides the door closed and runs away from the zombies.

Stabbing every single one she finds in her way. While running down the stairs she runs into Gwi Nam.

"Gwi Nam?" She questioned

He had a huge stab in his eye.

"Are you okay?"

"You're still so sweet even after all this." He grinned

"Let me take you to a room."

A zombie came from behind him and Eun Kyung took action and pushed Gwi Nam behind her and kicked the zombie down the stairs. She took advantage of it and stabbed him in the head with the scissors she had.

"Still a badass." Gwi Nam muttered, "Where's your little boyfriend?"

"I...I left him."

"You guys broke up?"

"No, no...it's just that everyone hates me for being a "slut" so I left them."

"Oh..."

There was a snarl from upstairs and her eyes widen.

"We should go." Eun Kyung said, "I can take you back to their room."

"Is that where Cheongsan is?" He asked

"Cheongsan? No, he's not."

"Do you know where he is? Beautiful?"

He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and leaned into her ear.

-

"I'm fucking leaving!" Wujin yelled

Realization had hit everyone, no one was coming to save them and Eun Kyung actually left.

"Wujin, don't. She'll come back." Dae-Su said

"How can you be so sure? All of you hate her. She's been so lonely her whole life. She risked her life to get the food back and get weapons for all of us. So why, why do you hate her? Is it me? Should I leave her? Will you like her if I leave her?"

"Wujin..."Hyo Ryung whispered

"I just want her to be happy...I just want you all to like her...she'd come to me and smile when some you said hi to her. I'd make her so happy." Tears left his eyes

"On-Jo, don't forget she's my cousin. You have no idea what she has gone through. You're question for yesterday is no. You hurt my baby sister." Suhyeok was upset but stayed

"Wujin, I know you want to get her, I do too, but I'm going to stop you even if it costs my life. Eun Kyung doesn't want to lose you." Suhyeok said

"Let me go!" Wujin yelled

Dae-Su held him back tightly while Joon Yeong protected the door.

"Stay, she'd get mad at you for harming the rest of us." Hyo Ryung said softly

"She's right." Suhyeok replied

"Let's make a plan." Nam Ra spoke up, "We can get both of them back."

-

"Gwi Nam...what are you doing?" Her breath hitched

Gwi Nam licked her ear slowly.

"You taste and smell so good..." his voice lowered

He face trailed down to her neck and licked it once more. He sucked on her lightly leaving traces.

"Gwi Nam...please stop." Her voice trembled

"Why? Your boyfriend isn't here."

"Its because I don't want you to touch me." She said

"Then do something..." his voice was raspy

Eun Kyung grew furious and punched his face, but it barely moved.

"What the..."

"That was a pretty good punch, pumpkin." He smirked

His face grew dark and kicked Eun Kyung away, causing her to hit her back against the wall.

Her stomach grew in pain from the injury from her back, she wanted to cry but she wouldn't let her weak side show.

"Fuck." She muttered

She got up and swung her foot towards face, kicking him in the process. He fell down the stairs and touched his nose, blood dripped from it.

"Don't forget who you're dealing with." She mumbled

"Oh, I'm not."

He jumped back up and ran to her but she moved out of the way just in time where he hit himself against the wall.

"What do you want with Cheongsan?" She asked as she stared at him at the ground.

"I want to kill him."

"Kill him? Sweetie, you won't be able to." She smirked, "I'll kill you first." She whispered into his ear

She kicked his face and smirked once more.

"I needed to let my anger out anyway, you're being useful for once. Remember, I am your boss."

She slammed his head on the ground multiple times and smiled from the sight.

From the noise the zombies came towards their direction. And once they made it to the stairs they skipped Gwi Nam and went straight to Eun Kyung.

Seeing this she jumps onto the railings of the stairs and swings herself up to the floor above.

"Why? Why are they ignoring him?" She asked herself

She looked around the hallway and grabbed a bucked from the ground and went back to the stairs. She threw it away from Gwi Nam and landed it far from them. The zombies heard the impact of the bucket and followed the noise.

Once they were out of sight she ran to Gwi Nam and squat down.

"Why did they ignore you?" She asked

"The virus mutates, my love."

"Don't call me that." She snapped

His face started to fix itself and Eun Kyung froze.

What the hell? Will he kill me?

"Let's make a deal." He said

"What?"

"I'll bite you, so you'll become like me and you can be mine."

"Stop with the bull shit. I won't leave Wujin."

"I knew you'd say that. So how about I keep your boyfriend alive if you become mine. If you don't, I'll kill him."

Eun Kyung's eyes widen, her body trembled, Wujin dying because of her...she'd hate herself for life.

"Don't you dare touch him." She muttered

She brought his face closer to her's and stared.

"Do something to him and you're going to regret it for life." She gritted

"Of course princess. Than answer my question and I'll leave both of you alone." He smirked

"What is it?"

"Where's Cheongsan?"

She didn't hesitate and answered it quickly.

"Music room."

"Good girl." He pat her hair, "I would eat you, but we made a deal. And I don't break me deal with pretty girls like you, pumpkin."

He gets up and dusts himself and walks back downstairs.

"I'll give you time to go back to your boyfriend. I'll hold these zombies off." He said

"Thanks, be careful. I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's fine, I like it when you get mad, it turns me on."

She cringes from it but walks away. Running to the broadcasting room she hears an announcement.

"We'll come and save you Cheongsan."

It was On-Jo.

"Eun Kyung, love. Please don't do anything stupid. I'm going to find you." Wujin spoke

The zombies were distracted with the intercoms so she runs to the broadcasting room and knocks on it gently.

Dae-Su removes a piece of paper off the window and looks outside. He sees Eun Kyung so he opens the door immediately.

"Are you okay Eun Kyung? Were you bitten?" He asked

"I'm okay." She smiled

"What about the bruises on your neck?" He pointed

"I ran into someone...it was Gwi Nam..."

"Gwi Nam? He's still alive?"

"Yes, but he's-"

"Eun Kyung!" Wujin exclaimed

He ran into her arms and kissed her face.

Eun Kyung felt guilt and pushed him away.

"Don't kiss me." She whispered, tears threatened to spill

"Why? What's-" He stopped when he saw the marks on her neck

"Who? Did you-? Why?" He was in disbelief

"I...I didn't want it. It was Gwi Nam, I swear I wouldn't cheat on you. He let me go. But don't do anything to him, please."

Anger built up in his body, his body heated up knowing another man touched her. She was only meant for him.

"Why? Why are you protecting him?"

"It's not cause I like him. I swear! He protected me thats why. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't want you to get hurt."

"But you still let him touch you!"

"I pushed him away! I swear please believe me!" She begged

Suhyeok walked out to see what all the commotion was about, Eun Kyung was back. But something was wrong, they were arguing for the first time.

"Guys, what's wrong?" He asked

"Fucking Gwi Nam put his lips all over Eun Kyung." He gritted

"Gwi Nam, did what?"

"Please don't do anything to him." She cried

Suhyeok stood there confused. Why would she be protecting someone like him? Did she have feelings for him?

"Why?"

"He...He'll hurt Wujin...I did so much so he wouldn't hurt you." Her voice was weak as she cried

"He won't hurt me." Wujin's eyes softened

He gently put his hands on her face and kissed her forehead.

"You don't understand! He's too powerful."

"Guys we're ready. Suhyeok check outside." Nam Ra spoke as she walked out the room.

"Eun Kyung, you're okay." Nam Ra smiled

She smiled back while Suhyeok got on the shelf to take a look outside.

Eun Kyung was busy arguing that she didn't even notice the mediation playing in the background.

"We'll talk about Gwi Nam later. Right now, we're going to have to find Cheongsan. I'm just glad you're okay." Wujin smiles

Eun Kyung cried harder, but Wujin just hugged her.

"We're clear." Suhyeok spoke

Dae-Su and Wujin looked out the door but shut the door immediately.

"Oh shit." Wujin breathed out

"Yah! Suhyeok! You said it was clear!" Dae-Su ranted

"It is!"

"No! There still a zombie there!" He exclaimed

"Oh..."

"We'll just have to walk pass it." Suhyeok explained

"Hold my hand and don't let go." Wujin said

Eun Kyung nodded and did as he said.

When the moment came they all walked out, but we're careful with the zombie in front of them.

Some zombies were on the ground, the ones that Eun Kyung had killed earlier.

As the slowly walked each step, Joon Yeong dropped the water bottle.

Panic grew on their faces as they saw it turn around, suddenly the zombies that were nearby heard the ruckus and ran after them.

"Run!"

They ran as fast as they could away from the zombie. Suhyeok stayed behind to fight the zombie off.

"Wujin, let go." She panted

"No, I'm not going to lose you."

"You won't. But need to protect you guys."

Wujin nodded and let go, running away.

She grabbed her scissors and placed the poles on the inside of her belt.

As she saw zombies chasing Suhyeok and Nam Ra she took out a pole and sticked it inside the zombies head.

More came and she kicked them away.

"Eun Kyung! Come on!" Suhyeok called out

She nodded and threw a pole towards the opposite side. The zombies once again followed the noise.

Running up the stairs they were met with Gwi Nam's voice.

"Hello, princess."

"Gwi Nam..."

"I'm here for Cheongsan, so get out of the way." He said

"Why would you need Cheongsan?" Suhyeok asked

"Eun Kyung you didn't tell them? Well, I'm here to kill him." He smirked

"Eun Kyung, go." Suhyeok said sternly

"But-"

"Wujin doesn't want you near him. I'll handle him."

"But Nam Ra-"

"Just go." He said

She ran up the stairs and catches up with the rest as they ran to find the classroom.

"Down here." Dae-Su said

They follow him and run down the hallway where the music room was suppose to be. They run and stop in front of the classroom and slid the door shut.

They pant and catch their breathes.

"Where's Suhyeok and Nam Ra?"

This is all my fault...

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟸𝟻𝟷𝟶

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 0 45
All of us are Dead One shots x Imagines These oneshots and imagines will be about the BOYS!! The rest of the warnings are in the book!
480K 26.1K 50
Lee Su-hyeok x OC Jang Wu-jin x OC In which Choi Minra, a high school students from Hyosan High School found herself in the ground zero, fighting bet...
80.1K 5.4K 63
Jang Wu-jin x OC Slight! Oh Joon-yeong x OC Slight! OC x OC Moon Heeseul is someone significant to the Jang Sibling's life. A daughter of a conglomer...
207K 5.7K 42
" Our hearts closed off and stubbornly set in stone Refusing to acknowledge it all " Chan-mi could never imagine that her normal school day would end...