π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ π‚π‘πšπ¬πž

By Meghana_MM

"Love and loyalty run deeper than blood." Season 1: Royally Matched Season 2: Royally Claimed ... More

Copyright
Characters
Season Posters
Chapter - 1 trying and dying
Chapter - 2 It's my Funeral
Chapter - 3 Leaning onto the sexy brick
Chapter - 4 AssHolic Preys
Chapter - 5 10 funerals
Chapter - 6 Marry me
Chapter - 7 The king and the queen
Chapter - 8 Hail Aspen
Chapter - 9 Soul Fucking Mates
Chapter - 10. Don't touch me
Chapter - 11 You are wet as well
Chapter - 12 Do I make you Nervous ?
Chapter - 13 Address as Her highness
Chapter - 14 Too early to look at you
Chapter - 15 I let you down
Chapter - 16 A touch?
Chapter - 17 Saving him?
Chapter - 18 A muscular branch?
Chapter - 19 My berry
New characters
Chapter - 20 He's here?
Chapter - 21 I want many things
Chapter - 22 I am cursed
Chapter - 23 At war
Chapter - 24 What the bloody -
Chapter 25 - Girls just wanna have fun Part 1
Chapter 26: GJWHF part 2
Chapter 27: Mr. Sexy Voice
Chapter 28: Ravish you
Chapter 29: Don't you dare
Chapter 30: I am sorry
Chapter 31: He's my brother dammit!
Chapter 32: My heart
Chapter 33: Will you forgive me?
Chapter 34: Oh! Did I?
Chapter 36: Why isn't she afraid?
Chapter 37: where it all began?

Chapter 35: Take care

15 3 0
By Meghana_MM

Raine Simmons- Blackwood

Stefan's evil laugh echoed throughout the hall. He slowly made his way to His majesty. But quickly turned around, facing me. Looking straight into my eyes, with what I could decipher it as anger and hatred.

"That is what happens if you mess with my daughter, your majesty." He gritted. "Well, this is just the beginning." He chuckled.

"Just because we are trying to be patient and civil doesn't mean you are given every right to speak whatever the fuck you want, Mr. Callahan. So, mind your words." He commanded. "Don't you dare drag her into this."

"I am afraid, she herself fell into the trap, your majesty Darius."

"Whatever. We're leaving." His majesty said, walking towards me. I nodded at him before throwing the old man one last look.

"Don't you wanna know, what happened to Rose? As to who really took her away from you?" As soon as he said the words, His majesty stopped dead in his tracks.

He fisted his palms, closing his eyes. He gulped, looking straight at me before turning his back at me.

This was it. The truth that I desperately wanted to tell him but was way too nervous, was about to come out but I didn't just expect it to be this soon. Then whatever happens, it solely depended on his majesty's decision.

"Leave! And Rory, you know what to do." He ordered. Rory just nodded and left. After their maid  was out, he said. "Spit it out."

"Your wife, Her majesty Raine, kidnapped my daughter, your lover." He spat with sheer disgust.

That disgust should have been directed to your fucking daughter, Stephan.

His majesty stepped back, turning to me. He blinked twice and all I could do was stare back at him. And was as motionless as I could be.

Neither was I going to justify my actions nor was I ashamed of it because she sure as hell deserved it all.

I could feel his emotions, all at a time and I knew he was doing his best to not lash out on me or whatever.

"Speechless, your majesty? Who would have thought that this girl whom everyone knows as a healer lady, has conspired to this extent just to become a queen? So cheap and pathetic. And what did you get, your majesty Raine? Or should I say, Aspen?"

Ofcourse he knew, who was i kidding?

I bluntly bit my lip, controlling the anger I felt towards that man. The fucking Audacity to call me names. This was no time to chop his tongue off.

And how on earth was his majesty this calm?

"Jasper!" He yelled, authority lacing his voice that made Stephan flinch. His eyes widened and so was his smirk.

"You should have done it sooner, your majesty. She deserves to rot in the prison." He gritted.

Nah! I wasn't ready to go to the prison. If at all I go, then it would be after i kill every fucking threat to the Royal family. I wasn't the one to drop it this fast.

But something in me trusted His majesty enough. That really made me think he would never do a thing as such.

His majesty's eyes were bloodshot but no tears rolled down. Sure, he looked enraged and he had every right to be.

I should've told him sooner.

"Yes Darius?" He entered right away with a couple of guards.

"He dared to insult the queen despite my warnings. Take this man away and Imprison him until the trial."

I was dumbfounded, to say the least. Whatever it was , I didn't expect that. Nope, I just didn't. Until the guards approached him, my mind was actually on the very verge of planning my escape if they imprisoned me.

Well, that wasn't the case.

"No.. no!! Please your majesty. Please, I am sorry." He pleaded as they cuffed him.

"And as to what you were accusing earlier, I am sure she has her reasons." He walked to me. Without tearing away his gaze from me, he took my hand into his and walked out.

•°•°•°•°•°

"But, I'll go with you, your majesty."

"Not even a single word, Simmons." He groaned, pushing his hair back. He kicked his car tyre in anger before leaning against the bonnet.

"But, listen to me. He has told you only a part of the truth, your majesty and I should also tell you about—"

But he instead, placed a finger on my lips, cutting me off. He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Damn it Raine! Or… Aspen, get this into your skull. When I told you I would trust you, I mean it with everything and right now, we don't have a minute to waste." I closed my mouth, nodding. "Good. Now, listen to me. For now, I'll act as if i am clueless as to who you are. Just go home, let others know about what actually happened, about the attack. Send some warriors to the east boundary. I'll be going there soon enough. Order everyone that a lockdown has been set. Whatever happens do not come out of the palace until I come back. Increase the security. Alright?"

The fuck.

"Yes!" I nodded.

"Good. Now go." He said, pushing me forward.

Never in million years had I thought he would act this way. He knew who I am and yet, he wasn't imposing anything.

The question was… did he know this all along? If yes, then he was damn good in acting as if he knew nothing.

I thought I did understand him but no, there was much more to him than I had anticipated and…

At that moment, I felt a sudden urge to turn back, To take a look at him. Well, I didn't really know why, but I did take a look. He was already looking at me and when his eyes met mine, he just nodded.

"Take care, your majesty." My eyes lingered a little longer in him than it was necessary.

He replied. "You too."

•°•°•°•°•

I sent a troop to the eastern boundary, where there was an attack and had done everything his majesty told me to.

I set the lockdown and restricted the movement in the whole kingdom including the palace. Not missing anyone, I gathered them in the throne room. A high security troop was out, guarding certain places.

I informed the doctors and got them on high alert. There could be injured people and i didn't want to rush everything in the last moment.

Dad paced around, feeling a bit tensed and I could sense something was up with him because he was never the one to feel that tensed.

Sure, it had something to do with his majesty.

I approached him. He stopped as I placed my hand on his shoulder.  He looked a bit relaxed but was back again. Meanwhile, others were just silent, in their own thoughts. Amby was busy checking the drones, looking for a possible movement in the places.

As far as I had seen, there was nothing going on in particular and I was thankful for that.

"Dad, what are you worried about? He'll be alright."

He shook, smiling. "I know, he will. His skills are perfect like yours and i am sure, he can and will protect himself. I am just worried about the innocent people there. What if they couldn't make it?"

"No! They will make it out alive. Have faith. I'll try my best to heal them once they get here."

He nodded. "Have you talked with the Elder?"

"Yeah! Few healers are on their way here and none of the supernaturals were hurt." He sighed. "Do you want me to call his majesty?"

He nodded. I fished my phone out and called him. A few rings later, I heard his voice. A sudden sense of relief rushed into me after hearing his smooth yet deep baritone.

"Are you okay, your majesty?"

"Yes, I am. You guys?"

"We are alright as well. What happened there?"

"Surprisingly, less number of people are hurt and others were safe as they were in a carnival far away from the attacked area. Two members are missing and these few guys have serious injuries. We are on our way back home."

"Do you want me to come?" I asked, glancing around.

Why did I even ask that? Stupid me.

"No!" He yelled. "If i need you here, I will call you or else, just stay back. Don't even come out."

"But, we are out of danger, aren't we? There's no unusual activity going on anywhere."

"No! But that doesn't mean it's safe for you to roam around. Take care." He cut the call.

I explained everyone the situation and to their relief they were quite happy that not many people were injured but they were quite sad for the one who were fighting.

A good ten minutes later, just when I started explaining the precautionary measures to be taken for the people, my phone rung.

"Hello!"

"Your majesty…" she sobbed. "Your majesty—"

"Tell me!! Why are you crying? What the heck happened?" I asked, walking into the hallway, leaving them behind.

"It's his majesty." I heard her muffled tone. "He gotten into an accident." And her call ended.

And true to that, a burning feeling rose in me and as if my legs had a mind of their own, they acted real quick and in no time, I was out of the palace.

When I reached the exact location, I found no one.

Nothing except trees on either side of the road, shimmering moon light and the cool air.

Just then something hit me with much force. The feeling was almost familiar, like a whip. An electrified one at it. But before I could comprehend any further, I fell on the ground as the black spots blinded my vision.

******

Hey guys!!!!!!! New update 🙈 crappy I know... But eh! Anyways, thank you for reading.

Love 💕

Mikaelson

WC: 1675

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 585 27
TEASER: "No fiancΓ©e of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
9K 1.1K 47
I really want to say that I cried because of how he humiliated me in front of the king. But no, I knew the truth. I liked him and somewhere deep down...
1.3M 68.2K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...
261K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...