I HATE VAMPIRES

By SophieMeade6

As soon as I started to scream, he started to panic. Then, that's when I saw them...the 2 fangs in his mouth... More

I HATE VAMPIRES
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 part 1
Chapter 16 part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 19

1K 48 3
By SophieMeade6

(Time skip by 2-3 months)

It had officially been two months and about 15 days since Matty had disappeared, throughout that time his sister, Cordelia and I had become inseparable. She was now officially the second girl to be accepted into an all boys school.

Throughout the time that Matty was gone I had changed...a lot...

The first month Cordelia taught me a lot about boys and the way they acted, pros and cons, to never have a full on relationship with players and stuff like that.

Cordelia then updated my wardrobe. I went from jeans and tank tops and flat shoes , to skirts, tights, still tank tops some times, dresses and heels. The pain I endured to learn to walk in stilettos was murder, but I could successfully play a soccer match in them, was a bonus, another was that they made my legs look awesome.

I was such a girl. My attitude haven't changed much but boys started to get more and more interested in me but, they weren't Matt, so I was never was interested.

Cordelia had took me to the gym a lot so I toned up strait away and became lots more curvy.

Now in the present, Cordelia and I were out shopping in the town, she had officially convinced me to get my hair all done up.

Sitting in the the chair I looked through all the diy colours.

"I think you should get that one, 4m" Cordelia pointed.

"But that a mahogany that like, a red." I said.

"Come on, It will look awesome!"

I sighed "Ok, ok...I'll get that one, gosh, you are such a bad influence!"

She shrugged "Yeah, but that's why you love me girl!"

"Yeah, yeah" I muttered.

I marvelled my new reddish hair in the mirror, Cordelia was definitely right, I did suit this...the hairdresser had put my hair in loss curls and if I didn't say so myself it looks...amazing...

"You look del-ish" Cordelia giggled, licking her lips.

"Thank you" I grinned.

"Now come on em & m, lets get our shop on! I saw these cute shoes a few stores back! You gotta come with! You'll love the red pair! THEY MATCH YOUR HAIR!!!" She squealed, bouncing up and down behind the chair.

I rolled my eyes as she gave me a pouted lip, how could I protested to that?

Answer is, I couldn't.

"Ok. Ok, we will go get the shoes, but your paying for my hair, don't get payed until next week, on a budget" I winked.

"Girl, I was paying for this trip anyway! You need some comfort shopping!"

I sniggered "Comfort shopping? Isn't that what ice cream is meant for?"

"OMG GIRL! I ain't makin you fat!" She gasped in horror.

"So why do I need comfort shopping hop scotch?" I questioned.

"Oh my little em & m, the school dance is coming up! We need to be the most sexiest bitches in that hall! All girls get to come and hell can they put on a show, comfort shopping means hell bent for slutty but sophisticated clothes"

I rolled my eyes at her once again, her blabbering could really get annoying.

"And that means?" I asked.

"Piercings" she grinned wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? I already have my stomach done..." I stated.

"No duh dumb-butt, another one! Or precisely, two..." She giggled "Don't worry, I'll get them done to! I always do, right?" She giggled, smirking at me as I looked through the mirror.

Crap, she is such...a bad influence...

I grasped Cordelia's hand as I hyperventilated from the nervousness that overtook me.

"Look it's not that bad!" Cordelia soothed, or tried to.

"BUT THERE'S LOTS OF BLOOD, LOTS OF IT!" I squeaked.

She rolled her eyes "Would it help if I got it done first?" She asked.

I nodded at her with wide eyes "Fine fine, I'll go first" and with that. We switched places.

I glared at Cordelia as we walked into the shoe store, she just had to make me get it didn't she, now I couldn't talk, well, I could it just hurt a bit.

"Here! There's the shoes!" She squealed.

Turning my head, I set my eyes on the beautiful red heals, they were block heals, not really high but high enough. They were gorgeous...I had to say...

"Oh my...gosh..." I gasped "They, they" I stuttered.

"I know right! We need to get a pair, I'll get the black, and you get the red, we will like, match!"

I gasped "How much do they cost?" I asked.

"They are designer so-"

"How much?" I asked again.

"40..."

"OH MY GOD NO!" I gasped, that was too much for shoes! I'm fine with my red flats at 5!

"OH COME ON! They are super cute YOU SAID SO YOURSELF! I'll pay! We need to get them!" I sighed.

"I'm not letting you buy them for me hop scotch!"

"Let me get you them for your birthday then! It is tomorrow and all, please!"

Oh, yeah...that's right, my birthday. Yay! I'm so happy, now I'm just reminded that there is another occasion I don't get to spend with Matty...

"Um, no, it's fine, we will just go, you get a pair and I'll just not, ok?" I asked.

She looked down onto the ground "I'm sorry, I made you think of him didn't I?"

My heart hammered against my chest "No, no, hop scotch, it's fine you didn't do anything, it's just the shoes are too much...I can't always let you buy me things, you buy me everything before I can even get my credit card out.." I shook my head "Come on, lets just go back to the dorms, my feet hurt really bad, I've been on them all day, lets just go, I've, I've had enough"

Cordelia hung her head, an apologetic look on her face.

Nodding slowly she grabbed my hand in hers tightly.

"Ok, girl, lets go get our movie on, we can weep until our bodies can't shed salty tears anymore!"

"Let me guess, Marley and me?" I asked.

"Girl! THAT MOBIE IS THE BEST, don't diss the movie, I love it, it always makes my mascara run!"

"And that's a good thing" I snorted.

"Shuut uup" she laughed, nudging my shoulder.

Curled on the sofa, my head lay captive on Cordelia's shoulder as I couldn't move from tiredness.

"I'm...so...shattered..." I mumbled.

"I know...your drooling..." She mumbled.

"Sorry" I patted her shoulder.

Cordelia's POV

I paced back and forth, around and around the sofa as Emily's sleeping form lay there, sound.

It wasnt her I was pacing for, no, but Him. The self observed argent brat I call my older brother.

MONTHS without contact and he choses to come back now? Right before her birthday, all hell is going to break lose and she's, she's going to go all ape on him for leaving her! I mean. Have you seen the scar he left on her neck?! Crap it's...bad.

Right on cue the knock came on the door, signalling he was indeed here.

Opening the door wide I let him get a good look at my angry gaze befor anything was said.

"Brother" I said through gritted teeth.

"Hello Cordelia" a smile twitched at his lips.

"I don't think she will be happy, I mean it is her birthday tomorrow. And your going to ruin it. You know that right?" I asked.

He avoided the question "How is she?" He asked.

"She's great, but I've been such a baaaaad influence, good luck" I smiled sweetly, walking out the door in which he came.

Tomorrow sure will be...fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 27
The first time i saw you i was completely shocked, but no matter what i did i could not stop thinking about you. your perfectly shaped lips, that sma...
10.8K 213 5
I entered into the abandoned looking building. I was looking around when Voice : WHO ARE YOU? ME : I- *gulps* I am Y/n I remove my teeth from her ne...
2.8K 110 63
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...
4.8M 150K 39
I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for pain but nothing happen. He froze smelling me. He pulled away with his eyes wide. He looked my over in shock and...