It started at Christmas

By Suusari

Newly rewritten It started at Christmas containing fluff and smut I hope you guys will like it it is my first... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 39

1K 24 0
By Suusari

Olivia pov

Today was Saturday and we could sleep in, no contractors we had to get up for. They had offered to work on the weekends so they would be done quicker but Chris and I decided we needed a break from all the people in the house. Besides we had a busy day today, we had decided to organize a little get together inviting some of our friends. I woke up looking beside me Chris was still asleep. I smiled he looked so peaceful and it was annoying that even asleep he was just so handsome. I decided to get up not waking Chris.  I walked out of the bedroom to the guestroom with all our clothes Dodger who probably had heard me came running up to me and followed me in the room. I changed into some jeans grabbing one of Chris his hoodies. And after i put on my sneakers i walked to the front door grabbing my coat and Dodgers leash  and walked out the door. 

It was quiet this morning not many people where around and i enjoyed the peace and quiet. I walked a few more miles before i started my way home. When i got closer to the house i saw a few people at the  front of the gate. As i walked closer i could see the big camera's. Great i thought to myself why are they here?  As soon as they saw me they came running Dodger was getting nervous and was getting closer to me. 

"Olivia are you and Chris serious. Olivia are you and Chris living together, are you using him for his fame. Are the sex parts in your book based on Chris. Olivia how is the sex with Chris. How does it feel to have bagged America's most eligible bachelors. Do you think you will survive the Chris Evans one year mark."  Oh god i thought to myself keeping my face as straight as possible.  Say something Olivia another man yelled, they were getting frustrated about not getting answers out of me. Dodger was glued to my leg, getting scared and that was pissing me off. Me and Chris could comprehend what was happening but Dodger had no idea what was going on. 

"Come on guys, you're scaring Dodger can you guys just take a step back please." But they didn't and just kept shoving the cameras in my face the clicking sound making Dodger even more nervous. "Come on guys think about the dog" i yelled "you are scaring him."  I finally reached the gate and pushed the button on the remote control stopping the gate when it was open enough to get trough and closing it immediately. They kept yelling trough the gate, but at least they couldn't get close anymore. I walked trough the door and leaned against it when it had closed. sliding down the door hugging Dodger who was still nervous. 

"Hey what is going on?" Chris asked walking up to me after he heard me come home but not getting into the kitchen. I looked up but after yesterday i was hesitant to say anything, but because of the fact that Dodger was with me i decided to tell him regardless. "Stupid paparazzi" i mumbled. I could feel myself getting emotional. "I asked them to keep there distance because they where scaring Dodger but they just wouldn't step back. They kept yelling their stupid questions freaking out Dodger even more and i had to squeeze my way trough the gate. Because i was scared that they would come onto the property." I hadn't even noticed that tears where running down my cheeks. 

As i look up at him and i can see he is tense, but he put out his hands and as i put my hand in his he pulls me up wrapping me in a hug. "I am sorry baby" he says "i am so sorry."  I finally feel my body relax in his arms safe and sound.  "Its not your fault" i mumble, "and if it was just me i wouldn't care but Dodger was so scared" and i start to cry again. I could feel Chris pull his phone out of his pocket.  He leans against the counter pulling me between his legs, his free arm  wrapped around my neck pulling me into him. 

"Who are you calling?"  i whisper he looks down and kisses my forehead. "My team baby i wanna know if we can do anything about this." I nuzzle my head in his chest finally coming down from the adrenaline surge. I shiver and Chris rubs my up and down my back trying to warm me up. I can hear someone answering the phone. And Chris explains what happened, i couldn't hear what the other person was saying but i could feel him getting more agitated and i took a step back. I decided to  make breakfast to keep myself busy. Chris was now pacing trough the kitchen, Dodger sitting in the doorway following his moves like he was watching a tennis match. 

"Just do it" Chris yelled trough the phone, "just do your damn job. That is what i pay you for." The sudden yelling made me jump. And Dodger walked over to me nudging my leg with his nose. "I am okay buddy" i whispered. Chris ended his phone call apologizing for yelling making me smile knowing that in the heat of the moment he was angry but hated himself for yelling. 

I stood back up continuing with breakfast. "You okay baby?" he asked. "I am fine i just dont like it when you're so riled up because of me." He sighed shaking his head. "Not because of you baby but because of them." 

"But what can they do about it, its not like if you ask them nice, and they will think o okay we will stop."  Chris looked at me determent. "First of all we can try to make sure the photos of today wont be published." I roll my eyes, "Oh please Chris i dont care about some stupid photos. The only thing i found scary was how close they came to me. I could barely get trough the gate. Most of all that i they dont watch out for Dodger who was getting scared clinging to my legs. I dont care about all the questions or if an unflattering photo would appear in some stupid article, i mean i didn't answer any of the stupid questions. The only thing leaving my lips was if they would please step back because they where scaring Dodger." 

"What kind of questions?" he asks. "Oh you know the usual i shrug my shoulders,"not wanting to rile him up more. "Liv..... ?" He says now in a more serious and forceful tone, I sigh.   "They just asked if we where serious. if we where living together and if you where using you for your fame. If the spice parts of my book where based on you and how our sex life is. How it felt to have bagged Americas most eligible bachelor and if i thought we would make it past, and i quote the Chris Evans one year mark."  

"I am sorry baby" he started to say but i had enough. "STOP!" i said a little louder. "Stop blaming yourself," i immediately felled guilty for yelling. "Sorry i didn't mean to yell but you have to stop blaming yourself. If you want me to not feel guilty for causing this drama then you have nothing to be sorry for. Now go get changed and ill finish breakfast. And after that we will go shopping for tonight and get our groceries for the next few days.  And maybe we could get some stuff for Asher i say pouting." Chris laughs, "anything you want baby. And who is your vet because i want him chipped as soon as he gets here." 

Chris pov.

While Liv was finishing breakfast i was going to get dressed. My phone rang standing between the racks of our clothes in the guestroom. It was my lawyer, i answered the phone bracing myself for the bad news i thought was coming. 

"Hey Chris, sorry to bother you. But i got some good news and bad news." I took a deep breath, "lay it on me" i said. "I tried to get a sort of restraining order for the area surrounding your house. And i got a temporary one but i doubt it would help. But every time you see them within 10 miles of your house you have to call the police so we can go from there if it gets worse. I notified the police department in your area and the where happy to help. Telling me to tell you to call whenever. I send you the number of the police station you can call so you dont have to call 911. Than the bad news. I couldn't get a restraining order for when you are outside off the 10 miles area. Also i couldn't stop the pictures and videos but i have seen them and it is not that bad, she only got agitated when they came close to Dodger. And even then she was polite. I got to tell you Chris that is one strong woman." 

"Yes she is" i said smiling trough the phone, "that she is. Thanks for your time and doing this on such short notice."  My lawyer chuckled, "Its okay Chris but remember this will only be for 2 months."   I let out a sigh. "That is okay because in a few weeks we will be away for a while as i will be filming."  "Good luck with that, and if you need anything just call." Thanks man i said. 

I hung up and put on some clothes. I walked towards the kitchen and we sat down to eat. I explained to Liv what my lawyer had said and what to do when they where in front of the house. "Chris" she said looking at me. "Can you promise me something please?  I look at her as she stands there batting her eyes at me, "What sweetheart?" Her eyes look pleading when she says "can we just enjoy the day and not have them spoil our mood. We will keep Dodger at home so he will be save and lets not let them ruin our day."  I smile at her "Okay baby i said kissing her. I promise." God i thought to myself she is amazing and i wished we could just stay in, and stay in bed all day. But if i would give into that feeling i would never ever leave the house again.

We first went to the pet store picking some stuff  up, Liv went a little craze squealing at all the cute toys and dog beds. I watched her walk trough the store getting the stuff she wanted of course not forgetting Dodger and picking him up just as many toys as for Asher and even a new dog bed. "Baby..." i said laughing "Dodger has toys," She sighed. "I know but i dont want him to feel left out. Dont worry baby he will think Asher is a toy i chuckled." She looked at me trying to give me a stern look but failing miserably.  "Well i am still taking all of it i dont care" she said pouting. We walked to the leashes picking out some leashes and collars. She picked some out for the puppy stage and for when Asher would get bigger. "What else do we need?" she said walking trough the aisles. "Oeh of course" she said taking my hand pulling me along our shopping cart dragging along. We arrived at the dog food aisle and she loaded the puppy food the lady told her they used and getting some of the brand Dodger ate to mix them to transition Asher to our brand.

It was absolutely adorable seeing her to see her running around all exited. My mind drifted, thinking about shopping for baby clothes with her, she would be an amazing mom and i couldnt wait to get her pregnant.  I internally scolded myself for thinking like that, but god i wondered how she would look pregnant and glowing. Maybe i should ask her to marry me first i thought or was it to soon, but because of talking about baby's i wondered was it to soon? Maybe i should just find a ring and when the moment felt right ask her. I mean we did everything at super speed so why not this i knew there was no one else for me this was it. The times people called her Mrs Evans made me exited and i liked it, i never felt the need to correct it.  

"Baby!" she yelled pulling me out of my daydream/internal monologue, "you okay?" she smirked "you where far far away."  I smiled at her, "just thinking baby." She pouted at me "You wanna share?" she said sliding her arms around my waist looking up at me. "Because it looked like a good thought." I looked down and smirked at her again. "I was just thinking about you and me and Asher and Dodger" i said leaving the whole proposing thing out.  "Well Mr Evans that sounds like a fun thought indeed."  I chuckle at the Mr Evans thing and took it as a sign "It was Mrs Evans" i said smirking. She blushed mumbling something and i thought i heard something along the line of, god i like the sound of that.  She walked away but i pulled her back in pressing my lips on hers kissing her hard. A little moan escaping her lips. 

We went to the cash register and paid for the stuff, she insisted to pay even though i said it was part of the gift. 

We walked to the car and i couldn't help but feel relieved there where no paparazzi there. We put everything in the back and drove to the store to pick up the groceries. Liv had the brilliant idea to pre-order everything so all we had to do was pick it up. After that we went home to set everything up and just relax a bit before our party. I had also invited Mackie and Seb to surprise Liv,  because in the short time they had got to know each other they had become great friends, and i loved that. Their banter always makes me smile she doesn't hold back when it comes to my work friends...Where others would be a little bit intimidated she just ..... was herself not bothering with the whole fame thing, 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.3K 13
(Completed) A series of romantic short stories inspired by prompts. Some are fluff, some are smut. All are filled with Christmas cheer! Rated M for...
70.5K 3K 102
What started as a normal day at work for Elle soon turns in a day that changed her life
63.3K 1.6K 34
#1 in boston April 27th #1 in evansfamily April 15th #1 in scottevans April 14th #1 in exboyfriend July 8th #5 in sistersbestfriend April 14th "𝓼𝓱�...
79.5K 2.6K 101
Because people asked for a part two of a one shot story 😊 I decided to turn it in a whole new story. I am still working om some other stories so upd...