Only You ¦| [KAIHUN]

By shxnwu

For some people, they would be dreaming to be royals. Wealth, famous, throne-everyone would kill to have thos... More

'Characters
'Chapter One
'Chapter Two
'Chapter Three
'Chapter Four
'Chapter Five
'Chapter Six
'Chapter Seven
'Chapter Eight
'Chapter Nine
'Chapter Ten
'Chapter Eleven
'Chapter Twelve

'Chapter Thirteen

167 15 6
By shxnwu

°Author's POV

Kai was rolling his eyes for the recent times while he was following Chanyeol from behind. He had no idea why he was involved in this thing.

"Can you stop sighing? It is annoying," Chanyeol snapped while they were still walking. Not even turning back to look at the younger.

Kai once again sighed heavily. 

"What is more annoying when you keep on forcing me to do something I didn't want to," he uttered.

Chanyeol huffed sharply. "You are a Prince and it is your responsibility to take care-

"-take care of your people and treat them well. Yeah, yeah I know that," he cut him off.

"But I have just done with the trainings and you are already forcing me to come with you," he huffed in annoyance.

Chanyeol shook his head, continuing his walk with his guards instead of going to argue with his brother again.

Kai sighed. "Tell me again why do I need to go too?," he began to question Luhan this time.

Luhan smiled softly. "Your Highness, because you are the Prince," he answered as simple as possible.

Kai replied to that with rolling his eyes. 

Remind him not to ask Luhan ever again.

Their entire walk to the town was started to get tiring each steps he took. They could have been there with their rides but the eldest Prince thought that it would be better for them to walk instead.

To be healthier, he said. 

Which was irritating.

Usually Kai would be so excited to go to the town but this time, he was not feeling it too much. 

He could only hope that he would not come across Sehun as he knew Chanyeol would not let him off easily if he disappeared again.

Kai leaned closer towards the guard he was always with, "What if Sehun is there?," he asked, making sure Chanyeol would not hear them.

"You do not have to worry, Your Highness. I will help you," Luhan replied, smiling to reassure him. 

"I know I can rely on you," he patted the man's back. 

"Can you tell me again why are we here?," Kai questioned as he scuttled to catch the elder's steps.

Chanyeol sighed. "Because I want our people to know you, the youngest prince," he replied.

"It has been ages and never once you ever showed yourself to our people. They will start to wonder about it sooner or later," he explained.

Kai felt his heart started to beat wildly. His disguise would be ruined if this happened.

"B-But I don't think that is necessary," he slid to block his brother from walking further. 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What are you talking about? It is necessary, people need to meet you," he stated.

Quick thinking, Kim Kai! 

He would be dead if Sehun or anyone close to Sehun knew about him. He needed to do something.

Kai sighed deeply. "But I don't think it is, so I will take my leave first," he replied and was about to step away.

But the elder was quicker to grab him before he could go. 

"Don't ever think of disappearing again or I will have you under my watch 24 hours," he threatened the younger.

Kai was panicking. He hated that!

"Fine, I will do as you said but only this once," he retorted, pulling away his arms harshly from the elder.

He began to walk in silence beside the elder afterwards, knowing he would never be heard. He had no other choice than to oblige. 

The two brothers were walking around the town, observing what they should and be making sure everything was perfectly fine.

People around had already recognized Chanyeol and they were used to see him around the town once in a while. They admired his humbleness so much and that made them have a big respect towards him.

But today was a little different, everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing at the moment to see another figure beside him.

No one knew well who was that. They never saw him before.

"Who is that?," asked one of the people. 

"Probably Prince Kai, he had never leave the castle before," the other replied, whispering as low as possible. 

"Oh dear, he is really stunning. I guess it is true that beauty really runs in the family."

"But he is somehow familiar. I thought I have seen him around our town few times," a man suddenly joined in. 

He remembered seeing some similar face but maybe it was all his thoughts.

"Welcome to the town, Your Highness," one of the people greeted the prince which was replied with a warm smile from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded, "Thank you." 

"I'm sorry to be a bother, Your Highness but who is this young man beside you? We have never seen him around before."

Upon the question, Chanyeol turned to his side where Kai was also looking at him.

"This is my brother, Kai. I know he had never shown himself much and that is mainly the reason for me to bring him today," he explained.

"I would like to properly show him around the town," he continued. 

As soon after that, words were spread around as fast as lightning. At the moment, everyone had already know about the youngest prince. 

Kai was overwhelmed by the sudden crowds gathering which he knew were there to see him. He could only flashed a polite smile along the way there. 

The people were all very nice and warm. He felt glad to be treated such way but he still preferred when no one knew him.

xxsekaixx

"Sehun Hyung, hurry up!"

Sehun was rolling his eyes for the recent times while he was wearing his shoes. He sighed deeply to see how rushed Baekhyun was.

"Can't you be more patient? Where are you rushing to?," he questioned as he stood up and began walking.

Baekhyun huffed. As expected from Sehun.

"The whole town are talking about Prince Kai! Haven't you heard about it?," he asked in disbelief. 

Sehun lifted one of his eyebrow. "Oh, no. But what is the big deal about him?," he questioned and shrugged it off when Baekhyun glared at him. 

"No one has ever saw him before and we don't know if we will ever see him again," the younger replied. "Of course I will take this chance to see him."

Sehun sighed deeply. Seriously, he was rushing all because of this?

But as much as he didn't care, he was curious too about this prince. Well it was not a wrong thing to see his face right?

"People are saying that he is really handsome. I mean of course he is, just look at his brother and sister both of them are stunning," Baekhyun was non stop chattering.

Sehun rolled his eyes once again. Not like he cared about that.

Whoever it was or how handsome he was, he would never beat Jongin.

Wait what. 

Sehun could not stop the smile on his face when the thought of Jongin crossed his mind. He was head over heels he admitted that.

When they arrived there, the whole place were crowded with people. All of them was thinking to not lose this once in a lifetime chance. 

"Hey guys," Lay suddenly appeared out of nowhere and greeted them. 

Sehun smiled at him. "Hey Lay, have you seen this famous prince?," he whispered to him so that Baekhyun would not hear him.

Lay chuckled at him. "Not yet, but I guess he will be walking towards here so we will have the chance to at least have a glance of him," he replied.

"Oh, there he is!"

Just like what Lay mentioned, Sehun turned his face around to look at the youngest prince they were talking about. 

But the moment he did so, he felt like the times stopped around him. His heart was beating wildly and he could not believe his own eyes.

"Wait, isn't that Jongin?," Lay uttered in shock. He turned to look at Sehun who was only staring at the front with shock expression.

Baekhyun was as much surprised as they were. "Jongin Hyung is a prince?," he asked, turning towards both of them.

"I can't believe he lied to me," Sehun snickered, still staring at the figure not quite far from him until those pair of eyes landed on his.

Like he was, they were shocked to see him.

Kai was froze at the place, his eyes were only looking at those pair who were watching him not so far from the place he was standing.

"Sehun," he murmured those name. 

The eyes he loved, he admired. They were filled with sadness and disappointments at that moment, not the loves, cares and sincereness like he used to see.

Those eyes were not sparkling like they always were. But only filled with betrays.

Sehun was the one breaking their eyes contacts and soon his figure disappeared into the crowds. Kai wanted to chase him, to tell him everything, to explain to him his real intention.

But he felt like his feet were glued. He knew there were thousands pair of other eyes watching him right now.

"Sehun, I'm sorry...."

--

Heyyyy there! I hope you guys are still here waiting ;) I'm reallyyyyyy sorryyyyy for not updating, I wanted tooo but things have been busy for me. So, hope you enjoy the story ! xx ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 8 1
Prince Sehun has to fight for his own honour. If he wins, he stays, if he lose... He has to follow the enemy Prince back. "You think of your sword..h...
77.6K 3.8K 30
A story about how Hyunjin wants to help his poor family out by potentially becoming crown-prince Changbin's future husband, yet doesn't want to catch...
5.1K 496 12
Jeon Jungkook the powerful ruthless emperor have everything he wants. Many wanted to be his empress but he was with them just to fulfill his needs. B...
59.6K 3.5K 14
Kai was always popular kid at school. But he had a secret, that no one except him knew about. He was hiding it well - nobody realised, until this de...