UNEXPECTED LOVE

By Yooshwin

What is she is not just a lonely orphan. What if she has equal power to him known to him.Will they unite to c... More

INTRODUCTION
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 10
Shot 11
Part 12

Shot 9

249 29 14
By Yooshwin

Haldi looks

Kritika

Karan

Preeta

They all looked undoubtedly amazing and the haldi ceremony was on full swing.

Our groom and bride maintained fake smiles that they made sure that their audience could recognise it as fake. They never missed a chance to annoy the mafia audience by using them acting as if they don't know.

Although preeta thought karan was putting a fake smile because of the situation, she did not know that he was really frustrated because there was a curtain separating them and that was not what he had thought in his mind.

Karan(in mind): Waah babydoll you are still the same unpredictable doll. I couldn't even get a glimpse of you today because of this curtain.

(to curtain in mind) You stupid piece of fabric, if there weren't business people here i swear I would have burned you. Huh how dare you hide my babydoll away from me. ( crybaby face) please move na i really want to just look at her.

People were seeing him weirdly because he was looking at the curtain and making funny faces. Kritika saw this and silently laughed knowing what might be going on in his mind.

Karan was still trying to make a deal with the curtain until he huffed finally giving up and started trying to concentrate on the people applying haldi on him.

On preetas side she was just putting on a farcade for the goons there but when it came to karans business partners she would smile and talk to them wholeheartedly not because they have big names in the business world but she knew that he would be really angry if something had to happen that included her or if she showed any sort of annoyance whilst talking to them.

She put on her best behaviour for them and they were undoubtedly impressed.

The haldi function ended in a beautiful way and in no time our groom was sitting impatiently on the mandap waiting for his bride.

Their looks

Karan

Preeta

Kritika

Everything and everyone looked heavenly.

Soon it was time for the bride to come down so Kritika went to call her and accompanied her down the stairs.

On her way down everyone were mesmerised by the Queen in front of them. She was looking like a goddess and her king did not look any less than a Greek God.

She slowly made her way to the mandap because every bride out there knows how heavy their lehenga is. She took baby steps and our king was not more than irritated and his level of patience was running out each passing second.

Desperation took over and he stood from the mandap and went torwards her to help with the obstacle restricting him from getting his bride and claim her officially his infront of all the guests and media in short the whole world.

He picked her up in his arms and instantly regretted because usually she has no weight at all even when she is wearing heels or carrying heavy things but today the weight came from everywhere, the jewellery adorned on her neck ,ears including mangtikka had their own weight, her undoubtedly heavy yet beautiful lehenga her choora in her hands adding to the beauty of her extremely dark mehendi he felt it all upon him and thought to tease her a bit.

Karan: Waise babydoll today u are heavy even more heavier than an elephant.

Preeta widened her eyes

Preeta: Are you implying that I am fat

Karan: No i am just saying that you are heavier than an elephant and u are looking so chubby like a bit fat baby.

Preeta: In short i am fat?

Karan:  What babydoll you are fat oh my i feel like screaming our my tears of marrying a fat babydoll,

Preeta: Dont worry we will see how this fat babydoll starts a new diet for herself and in-laws to keep them fit

Karan: No babydoll you are perfectly fit intact we dont need a diet we can keep.on eating what we used to eat now and you will also get chocolates everyday.

They kept on whispering with Karan pleading for mercy but his fiance was in no mood go listen to him.

They sat on the mandap and the wedding rituals were about to start when the priest saw karans baby pout as if he is sorry and asking to be spared so he thought to ask.

Priest: Beta do you want this marriage or is it against your will.

Karan immediately snapped his head torwards him with wide eyes and answered with some sort of a warning in his voice.

Karan: Pandit ji is your work here to ask questions or to make this marriage happen, if so kindly tell us why we are in a mandap instead of a police interrogation room.

Preeta( whispered ): Karan let it be even you are at fault for making those cute pouts.

Karan: So you think my pouts are cute haan babydoll

Preeta: Ufff stop with this babydoll we will discuss this later remember we have a reception before the end of tonight so that we can start tomorrow with our plan.

Karan: As you say your highness (turning torwards the priest ) oyee Pandit ji whom do you think of when the auspicious time is passing, please get this done so that I can have my wife and you can go to yours.

Some guests giggled at his desperation but some stern faces could be seen within the guests.

Within some minutes the wedding rituals were finished and they were declared as husband and wife. They stood up and stepped down from the mandap and went to meet some of karans business parties who were congratulating and blessing them with a wonderful future ahead.

After all the talks Kritika went and took the mike to address that they will now be getting ready for the reception and they can all return go their provided rooms.

In no time the reception had started and all were looking for the newly wedded couple. Even Arjun and Mahira were present and Kritika was the only one there to keep an eye on them.

Her look

Looking absolutely stunning a few men in the mafia were looking at her lustfully but to their bad luck they knew she was the kings sister and the king was known for having a very short temper and was quite possessive for anything that was related to him or belonged to him.

After a few minutes the newly weds made their way down the stairs attracting every eye in the hall.

Their looks

Every one clapped and the media took pictures and asked some questions to which they both were answering .

They talked with some guests and had a romantic dance. After dancing they went torwards the cake and the cut it celebrating their union.

The guests started distributing gifts that they had brought along and the reception ended with our couple handing box of sweets with other deserts to the guests.

After everyone had left they turned to see Arjun and Mahira smirking.

Preeta: I'm sorry all the sweets are distributed those who didn't get some with get a few bullets in due time good night.

Kritika: Who the fuck does she think she is, bhai i hate you for marrying a bitch like her.

Karan : Hate you too sister bye-bye good night and oh yeah you two....Security!

Security: Yes your highness,

Karan: Why is there still dirt in my mansion?

Security knew what to do and helped Mahira and Arjun to the door.

Seeing them out of his sight he let out a sigh and went torwards his room to his babydoll now his wife.

To be continued....

This story is now going to be on hold and there will be slow updates goes for all the other stories as well.

Signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
98.7K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
298K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...