Shot 3

Karan looked at preeta shocked as he never expected that the woman whom he shared responsibilities with in the underworld was the one sitting next to him . He had always heard about ger ruthless nature and tge factthat she had joined the mafia around the same time as him.

Being the king of the underworld karan knew that there was a queen but she kept her identity a secret and only revealed it to those who either would not be able to tell anyone and wont survive to even spill the beans or to those from whom she needed their help without hesitation.

Karan knew that him and preeta have one thing in common and that is ARJUN MEHRA but karan also knew that there is something else preeta came for that is not about karan.

Preeta who had already stepped out opened her door again to see a karan still lost in his thoughts so she thought to bust his little bubble and get over with whatever she came here for.

Preeta: My king would you kindly step out because we got really important things to discuss and this queen is not the patient type.

Hearing her karan came back to his sensesand stepped out. He signed her to lead the way because he knew that she was definitely not going to go with him to his mansion since his sister is there and her identity is a secret.

She led him to the garden of his house where there were beautiful red roses.

She went to a certain bunch and pulled the middle rose and a secret passage opened

Karan was surprised because there was a secret passage in his  own garden and he never knew nor suspected rather less thought of something anywhere near those lines.

He being dumbstruck entered after preeta but deep down he was impressed because at least his queen wasnt some bitch who only cared about the fact that she is the queen and she can do anything she wants.

This queen was beautiful, pure and had a great mindset as a bonus. She had the walk that she would kill you if she is her true self. Rumours told that her anger is like a hidden treasure deep under the sea but if you swim torwards it she will eat you like a shark .

He followed her all the way until they stopped in a room that was simple yet  elegant.