Douluo Dalu: The Seat

By Jynah-Den

"Little girl what are you doing here?" He said as he closed our distance while my foot was staggering steppin... More

(A/N:)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

556 16 2
By Jynah-Den

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoy~~~~😉
------------------------------------

Somewhere in a quiet temple, there was a middle aged man who was quietly cultivating. He suddenly opened his eyes when he felt that something was wrong.

'This?.. Why could I feel a divine presence?'

'It seems that there is someone who reached the 100th lvl. The continent may change it laws when that person decided to appear.'

*This guy just felt it right but at the same time wrongly. What he felt was a divine intent that was released. When a divine intent was released it would make the same presence to the god who left it so it's no wonder that this guy felt it wrongly.

It's also right at the same time since the goddess of fate did indeed come down just to meet little Renna. The goddess of fate used the divine intent as the connector to come down, so he felt it that way.

'Even us are still on the road of that plan. Reaching Godhood is hard, Bo Saixi did you feel it too?' The middle aged man thought silently as he was reminded by his mission and he suddely summoned a Mirror with a carvings of six winged angels in it and what he saw in the image was an image of a golden haired and a blue eyed child.

'It seems little Xue 'Er is still to young to face the trials. I shall wait and see what happens'

The middle aged man thought as he continued cultivating.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------
(4 months later at Shrek Academy)

For 4 months after the awakening ceremony, Renna was practicing on how to make use of her skills that was given by those gods and goddesses.

Renna practiced on making technologies in the space while at the same time was cultivating spirit power. She also practiced her martial arts that she knew on earth and also study how to make use of her skills in this world.

What she didn't touch was the book that stated a prophecy.

She choose it as a last since it was much better to not know it early since it may affect her usual life.

She has the hunch that she may rush on getting stronger because of the danger.

-----------------------------
Renna Pov

'What? To think a war would happen in this continent and the hero of it was the future students in Dad's academy.'

This is dangerous, I was right since the start that a war is most likely to happen here. I shall prepare all the things that is needed, but I shall only change the power of them not the whole course since if I interfere in the fight between spirit hall and Tang San.

It would most likely to change some events that I cannot bear. So it's better to be safe than sorry.

I know my selfishness was also part on this, but what can I do?..

But the most crucial of all of this is the fall of Blue Lightning Tribe and the declining situation of Qibao Amber tribe. I shall issue them to hide just like the Hao Tian Tribe.

For the event on the book would not change, I need to give them my assistance to hide their real power in a place that was not discovered by those people in the spirit hall.

And the only one who need to stay inside the Tribe was the head and elders and some guards, so that those spies would not know the changes within the tribe. At the time of assassination, they need to flee at shrek academy and use them as their cover since at that time I could just act someone who was mysterious and for them to think that someone strong was backing them.

Because I find those tribe's mens pitiful, they where killed by the said ambition. That ambition that killed thousands of innocent lives. I just couldn't bear and watch that happen.

And if possible, I wanna stop the war. So that, innocent people would not gonna be killed in the war.

So the most important thing right now is to get stronger. Since that's this world most important thing when it comes to protecting someone. And it is also for me to initiate my future plans.

In truth, spirit hall is not really that bad. They give ordinary people(commoner) a chance to become a spirit master. And when they announced their empire, which is the spirit empire. They also decreed an equality of all people. (Like nobles, genders, commoners, and spirit masters) As long as they have the ability they can get rich by it. That's their signature rule in their empire, the 'Ability of a person'.

But ambition is ambition we can't change that fact. So what I'm going to do in the future is for them to choose a different path if it is possible.

(*I think that it feels like the same right?, but what little Renna spoke in the paragraph above is for the spirit hall not to involve innocent people's lives.)

And I felt that man who was named Tang San has a really tragedy life. A mother who sacrificed herself to his father, a lover who sacrificed herself to himself, the lover's friends sacrificed themselves to him. It's as if all his life was full of sacrifices of someone else.

So I also feels his desperation and thirst for revenge. When I read the book, I also couldn't list how many people who helped him ends up sacrificing themselves to him. And it was all because of the spirit hall.

They both really doesn't have a real villain. And I even felt that if The Goddess Of Angel's inheritor's father didn't do those things, and also hunt a spirit beast that has a human intelligence in it. All Tang San's family, friends or the people around him may have a peaceful life.

They don't thirst for revenge like what happened in the book.

If spirit hall thirst for more power and influence, they should do it in a righteous way. But I could only feel my disappointment in every route they taked. They kill spirit beast with human intelligence for the sake of their ambition, they eliminate people who they deemed a threat to them, well I think it was the same for those tribes but not the people who they deemed good. And also they kill people for the sake of ambition.

I could only sigh for the disappointment I've felt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I suddenly remembered him, that guy was also an ambitious type. But he wouldn't retort to tricks, since he deemed it as an humiliation. He couldn't announce his victory with pride when he retorts to tricks when fighting somone. But his also the cruel type, he has the balance of a good and a bad man.

'Am I just missing him so much here?'

.

'Is he with somone else right now?'

.

'I really liked that guy.'

.

"Did he live well without me? I do hope so."

.

'Am I the only one who was missing him?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Perhaps, we are not really that destined for each other.

-------------------------------

"My wife, Why left me here?"

"I can't live without you.."

"Why..? Just why huh?"

"Is it bad to be with me? Do you detest me that much?"

"Why did you come to me like this? Why nòt live with me huh?"

"Do you really think you could get out of my grasp? Did you think of that huh?"

A guy shouted in agony at a corpse in a hospital bed while showing a distorted face.

He was saying the words at first in a smooth soothing sound, but when he was continue spoking the following words his face and tone was slowly changing into someone who was going to go crazy in each minute.

"Should I just kill those blind ants huh?"

"Would you come back if I kill those lìttle ants?" He said this with a crazed face while holding his wife's hands.

The guy spoke while showing a distorted face, with a hint of a killing intent in it.

"How dare they schemed you, my wife"

"I didn't even get to show you my great care, and those bastards killed you. How can I even show you my great love my wangfie?" The guy said with a gentle smile on his face but his eyes was showing the craziness in it.

[*Wangfie-wife]

"Come on Wife, wake up and be with me. This husband of yours is already tired of waiting."

The guy continue saying those things, while deceiving himself that the woman would come back to life.

As days, months and years gone by, the guy was still continue deceiving himself until the doctor announced that the man has mental disorder. When that happened the man denied it.

He said that his wangfei was still alive and was still with him.

And then one day, the old man in the guy's family decided to let someone look like the woman and to also act like her.

When the guy saw the woman who was standing in front of him. He left all his work in the office and ran to the woman and hugged her with a hint of desperation and also the craziness in it.

The guy was a retired special forces, he decided to leave the army because of the woman who he loves the most. He just wanted to be with her all the time and capture her heart.

But who would have thought that the moment he decided to leave the force and confess would be the moment she would leave by his side.

He can't accept that fact so he just continue deceiving himself even though he already knew that the woman in front of him was not the real her.

He was like a desperate dog waiting for it's owner to appear.

He destroyed all those people who bullied her and also to the one who killed her. He spared no one in her family, he killed them without an intact body.

After doing that, he can't still accept the fact that the woman he loves so much died, he continue deceiving himself again.

That desperation of him leads him to choose suicide. He loves that woman so much, if someone would ask him his soul in exchange of that woman's life he would agree without hesitation.

The once world-class bachelor, with royal background and top-notch skills just ends being obsessed with a woman was kind of hard to believe. That was what many many people thought when they saw it on the news broadcast screen.

They reported the suicide that the young bachelor did. And it gained some unbelievable positive and negative comments.

Some says that such a loyal guy deserves respect, and some also says that he was just someone who has a mental disorder.

When the guy died, he thought that his life ends. And he could finally be with her in the after life.

But who would have thought that he arrived at a strange place.

He could saw trees everywhere and someone else was also carrying him.

After that they arrive in a strange village, he doesn't know what to call it but it was just so strage. People here doesn't look like a person who lives in the same era as him. And he couldn't even saw a shadow of any modern equipments that some farmer has.

The farmers here, they harvest them by hand, they don't have a truck where they need to deliver their harvest to a town or city. They also doesn't have phones.

What they only have was a cart and carriages, it's just like that of an medieval era.

'Just what kind of place is this, so strange' ..He thought as he was looking at the places he find strange.

What was even more strange was that he was in a baby's body so he can't move that much.

He thought that 'how could he meet his wangfei this way?'..

In the end, all his thoughts was on his wangfei all along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile..

"So f^cking hateful, why would you always think of that b^tch Daelan."

"If it weren't for your good background and good qualities to be my husband I wouldn't go as far to look like that b^tch."

"It was only sickening me so disgusting."

"And it's good that you died, I could inherit those wealth of yours so wonderful..fufufufu~"

"Bang!"

Suddenly, someone opened the door. It was two guys who was holding a gun. They have an aura of a veteran fighter.

"Kill her, don't let her snatch more things from my grandson."
Someone in the earphone said coldly with a hint of killing intent in it.

"Yes, patriarch."

The two said as they pointed their guns at the woman in front of them.

"This-.. what are doing you bastards, I am your young mistress. Now stop pointing that freaking gun or I'll let you two leave the post on grandpa's side."

"Hahahaha, such a foolish woman. She doesn't even know her current situation."

The man on the left side suddenly laugh by what the woman said.

"Patriarch really choose a really good substitute, easy to use and also easy to erase."

The man on the right side said with an emphasis to who the initiator of this event.

"No!!, impossible!! Grandpa Huang wouldn't kill me. I love Daelan so much, he also knew my dedication to him. He also give his approval to my approach to Daelan. And also, grandpa loves me the most. He wouldn't kill me, I also like grandpa."

The woman said desperately with a hint of panic in it.

"She's indeed a fool, so~ so~ sad~".

The guy on the left side said playfully as they pulled the trigger and shot the woman.

"Bang!! sfx!! sfx!!"

Three shots of gunfire was heard in the office.

After that, the 2 guys who just laugh at the woman left while snickering at the foolish woman's naive actions.

'If I have the chance to have my revenge be ready, specially you Daelan and Renna, I'll kill you all!'

'You two are the reasons as to why I am like this'

The woman thought with a blood-rimmed eyes with a hint of craziness in it.

----------------------------------

Jyanah-Den :

Did you like this part?

Well, when I created this part, I was hesitant to add someone's past history here, the woman would be introduced in the far future.

What I originally thought in this part was only the Temple, and the guy's mystery views. (Well let's just say it as 'mystery')

So I just decided to write the past of the said woman who would appear in the future. To add fuel to the fire~~😆😅

Uwiee~~~😄 I know it myself that it was easy to guess the role of the woman that I've just mentioned.😅

But the question is, Would your guess be on the right track or not? 😆😏

Well~ let's see as to what's gonna happen~😉

And I would like to Thank you guys again for giving this book a chance to shine. 😉😀😁 '(^◇^)!

Have a good day everyone~👯👯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
890K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
978K 53.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
477K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.