Us. | A Joe Jonas FanFiction...

By joemylovee

Marry Me. Joe & Addison have had a rollercoaster of a relationship. Will they make it through the next chapt... More

Introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven
Addie:)
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty-six.
sixty seven.

eight.

252 6 0
By joemylovee

Later in the evening, I find myself sitting at the counter with a cup of tea while Dani puts the girls to bed, staring at the wall and beginning to think of all the things that need to be taken care of for the wedding.

"What's on your mind?" Dani's voice breaks my stare, making me blink a few times and look over as she starts filling a pot with water for tea.

"Oh, I was just thinking about wedding planning. All I still have to do," I tell her, grinning.

She nods. "Well, we could always go over a few things while you're here... if you'd like of course."

"Yeah, I um, I was actually wondering if you'd mind if Stella, Hope, and Victoria came to stay for a few days. I'd really like all of you to be a part of the wedding planning. I was hoping to get some done while Joe's gone since he's not super interested in being a part of the planning. He said he'd rather it be everything I'd ever hope for and he's not too picky on anything."

She grins, turning to me. "Of course! I'd love to get to know them."

I smile wide. "Thank you, Dani. I really appreciate it. You have no idea."

"I'm so excited to have you joining the family, honestly. I can't wait to meet your people and get to know the people that you come from and are comfortable with."

"Well, I'm comfortable with you too..." I tell her.

She nods. "I know that. But I mean your people. It's different. You're comfortable with us in a different way."

I nod, thinking of these words. I mean, she's right. I am different around Hope and Tori and Stella. It's a different side of me than the me that's around the Jonas's. I mean, I feel like I'm really myself with Dani and Kevin... to an extent. But the girls? They're... the girls. They were my rock for a long time. They were what got me through life before Joe came along. Before my life changed. They're so important to me. I don't think I'll ever be able to express it.

"You okay?" Dani asks, tilting her head slightly.

I snap back in again, grinning. "Yeah, I just, I had never thought of how separate my life is from the old one. I'm kinda curious if it makes them feel a certain way."

"They're happy for you, Addison. I doubt they're upset or anything about the life you've created and are creating with Joe."

"No, I know." I gulp. "I just, I never realized how different things are now. I never paid attention to it. I mean, we talk but not nearly as much as we used to and... I feel bad."

Dani stands, watching me.

"I just... I have this new life and... I need to invite them. How soon can they come?"

"Whenever they're available," she tells me softly, grinning and pouring the now boiling water into two mugs.

I text the girls in the group chat, asking them to come to New Jersey in order to visit and help plan. They agree, of course.

"They said yes," I grin to her.

"Good, how about you go ahead and look up plane tickets and we'll go half and half for them."

"Really?" I ask, surprised. "Dani, it's okay, I can-"

"I know you can. But I want to help," she tells me. "Let me help."

I nod. "Okay."

We look for the tickets, finding some that makes it possible for them to arrive around the same time the next day. We then purchase them; I send them the details and tell them I can't wait to see them.

Soon, the two of us head to bed, knowing the girls will be up early and we both need the sleep if we're going to start wedding planning with the girls and be up doing things the next day.

The next day, after spending the morning with Dani and the girls, I take Dani's car to the airport, parking in the parking lot and making my way inside to wait for them to land. Both planes had an arrival time of 2pm, so hopefully they'll arrive on time.

I need to make sure they know how important they are to me this week. I need to make sure they know how important they've always been to me and how just because my life is changing as much as it is, their importance doesn't decrease. They're my best friends and I need to know that they know that.

The first plane to land is Stella's and I watch as many people make their way straight towards the luggage pickup... until Stella turns the corner, smiling widely over at me as I catch her eye. She picks up speed, dropping her carry on and engulfing me in a hug quickly.

"Hi!" she exclaims.

"Hey! How's school been?" I ask.

"Good. But I'm so ready for this little vacation."

I grin, laughing lightly. "Glad to assist. Let's go get your luggage and hopefully by the time we're done Tori and Hope will be here."

She nods and we do just that, coming back and waiting a few more minutes before Tori and Hope make their way excitedly towards us. We all greet one another, hugging and talking excitedly about what this week will bring before we go get their luggage and make our way out to the car.

"I just want you guys to know how excited I am that you're here. I'm happy you all get to be a part of planning this thing," I tell them.

"We're excited you asked, babe," Hope grins. "We missed you."

I let out a breath, nodding. "I miss you guys too. I'm sorry I haven't been the best friend lately."

"Don't you dare." Tori scolds, looking at me.

"Wha-"

"You have so much going on, we're surprised you keep in touch as much as you do!" Hope says.

"I just don't want you guys to feel like I'm leaving you behind because of the new life I'm creating!" I tell them.

"We know, Adds." Stella says grinning. "We know."

I let out another breath and Hope reaches out, turning the radio on to listen to as we make our way to the house.

Later, after introductions and playing with the girls in the backyard, Joe's ringtone blares from my phone speakers, making me grab it and answer quickly.

"Hey," he smiles, grinning through the Facetime call.

"Hey, whatcha up to?" I ask.

"Headed to bed," he chuckles, lying down. "What are you up to?"

I grin, turning the phone around to show him Dani, Hope, Tori, Stella, and the girls.

"Oh shit, it's a party," he says.

I laugh at his reaction, pointing the camera at myself again. "We figured it was the perfect time to do some wedding planning and for the girls to get to know Dani, Tini, and Alena."

"That's awesome. I'm sure you guys are gonna have tons of fun," he grins.

"Already are!" Dani tells him.

"No doubt," he answers.

"Do anything fun today?" I ask.

He tilts his head back and forth. "Kinda, but it wasn't the best thing we've done so far."

I grin. "Well, can't have everything."

"Ain't that the truth," he rolls his eyes.

I laugh. "Alright, well, as much as I am loving seeing your face, you have sleep to get and we have shit to do."

He laughs. "Alright, I love you."

"I love you too."

We hang up and I drop my phone on the seat next to me.

"So, where is Joe?" Hope asks.

"And Kevin..." Stella continues.

"They're on a brother's trip. Nick suggested it and the guys agreed so they left Sunday."

"Oh! That's awesome!" Tori exclaims.

Dani nods. "I feel like they need it."

"Well, Kevin and Joe have gotten so close and Nick, I'm sure, felt kinda on the outside. So, I'm glad that they agreed and decided to work on their brothership."

"Brothership?" Hope laughs at me.

"I came up with it, shut up." I tell her.

"Obviously," Tori laughs.

"Not the point," I roll my eyes. "What are we doing for dinner?"

"I was thinking pizza," Dani says.

"Pizza!" Alena exclaims.

"Pizza!" Tini repeats.

"Pizza it is!" I exclaim, pointing a finger in the air enthusiastically.

"Onto another point, which wedding prep do we need to take care of first?"

"Well, there was one thing that I personally need to take care of first."

"Oh, without us?" Hope asks.

I grin, looking around. "I was kind of wondering if you'd all like to be my bridesmaids..." I tell them.

"Really?!" Tori and Stella exclaim.

"Really, well, except for Hope."

Hope narrows her brows. "What? Why not me?"

"Because you can't be my maid of honor and my bridesmaid."

She grins, tears welling up in her eyes. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." I nod. "You up for it?"

"Absolutely!" she says, walking over and hugging me.

"Perfect," I smile as she sits next to me, then look to Dani.

"Oh, I'm in, I just wanted you guys to have your moment." She tells me, smiling.

The girls laugh and I grin, thankful for her support.

"Okay, so what's next?" Tori asks, more excited than ever.

We all laugh, smiling obnoxiously while Dani takes the floor, suggesting what we should focus on first since she's been through wedding planning before.

This week is going to be a good week. 

***

hello my loves!

oh how i've missed you! I've finally had the chance to write between settling into my new place in a new state and school work and all of the things so I really hope you love this chapter as much as I loved writing it. I needed to write so bad and I was so so happy to sit at the computer and write this chapter for you. 

please comment your favorite part and tap that vote button! I promise to have another chapter up as soon as possible!! 

all my love, 

Shan:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 193 42
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been friends ever sense Joe and I have been in first grade. After that our families became very close and we where all best fri...
21.4K 358 29
you're joe jonas's girlfriend of 2 years, and as your relationship with him progresses, you find yourselves facing many challenges with him and the e...
62.4K 1.3K 30
After being forced to leave his family behind, Nick feels little to nothing and shows even less of his emotions than he ever did. He will find himsel...
29.8K 895 46
Words like a loaded gun. Sorry is something that I just can't say. Even if we survive, we'll crash down like an avalanche.