Love me hate me (Teen Titans...

By Lovemex1000

You are a hero not that special but you aren't a complete nobody every villain knows to run when they here yo... More

All about y/n
What a man
Where are you going?
The beginging of a new friendship
Confused
Oh? And oh.. are two differnt things
Hum4n Boi
Who are you...?
'I like you, do you like me?'
You and me against the world <3...
Oh no she likes another boy....
Im just your problem.
Im going to love you so!...
Where is she!...
I apoligise
Love sick..
The "kiss"
What are we now?

Me-ow..

158 4 0
By Lovemex1000

Y/n: Please dick forgive me I know I was a bit of a *ahem*

I know this was mean but I tried so hard to not laugh but I blew it.

Y/n: A bit of a dick

I bursted out in laughter

Y/n: I'm sorry I just.

I take a deep breath and try to pull it together

Robin: Oh wow that is oh so low.

Y/n: What you going to do about it? Nothing!

Robin: well... you.. if you.. we'll.. Uhm.. you're just mad I can walk and you can't.

Y/n: Watch me bird brain!

I tried to get up but fell on robin

He then started to laugh and I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore. We were both laughing like before the incident...

Robin: I kind of miss this...

Y/n: you mean the fighting or the laughing?

Robin: a bit of both... mostly the fighting because I was always right,!

Y/n: oh you wish!

Robin: Was I not right about how you can't walk right now?

Y/n: no you were not right

I noticed I was still on top of him so that I was right I tried to get up... but I fell... Thankfully he helped me up back onto the bed.

Y/n; Soooo friends?

Robin: Yea I guess sure...

Y/n: Wellll... is it to much to ask for you to carry me to the kitchen?

Robin: I would say yes but I'm Hungry to so come on .

Y/n: Thank you thank you.

He gave me a piggy back ride and we joked about random shit along the way. He was right I missed this. You know what's weird though. We didn't take that robot in. I wonder what happened to it. And why did slade even do it?

Beast boy: oh do you guys cool now?

Robin: eh I guess.

Cyborg: you know she really shouldn't be out of the medical room.

Robin: Its fine I will take care of her for now!

Y/n: Thank you a lot.

Robin; No problem..

Time skip

It's been like a month ish and I have fully healed. Everyday robin took care of me had bumblebee come over a few times. Had sleepover with her jinx Raven and star. Played some games with cy and bb. The thing I enjoyed the most though was just talking to Robin. I'm going to be honest everything is great between me and Robin. No like really great like amazing job even more than amazing. The only thing was that today wasn't fun. At all. Like it sucked ass. Yet it was also fun. I did make a new friend but you know just stick around and see. (I'm going to be honest I dont remember everything From this episode so I'm just going off of memory. So it's going to be kinda shit oh well?)

We were having fun then a crime already came up.

Robin: It's killer moth.

Y/n: what's he doing?

Raven: Attacking people on the bridge and the bridge in general..

Robin: Raven, beast boy, cyborg and Starfire will go and try and stop his minions and stall so me and y/n can try and forgives out why he's doing with and try and find a way to shut it down. Titans go!

And with that they all bolted out the room.

Y/n: ok just a tiny little question. How are we supposed to do that?

Robin: Well I don't-

The tv suddenly turned on.

Killer moth: Hello robin! Oh and you too I guess. Robin I need you to do something for me ok?

Y/n: PARDEN YOU!? I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME. I SWEAR WHEN I SEE YOUR FOUR EYED, BUG, WINGED ASS. I WILL SHRED YOU INTO PEICES. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. HE WILL NOT BEING DOING SUCH THING!

Steam was basically coming out of my ears at that point.

Robin: Cool it hot head.

Y/n: whatever

Killer moth: Looks like someone's got a temper. ANYWAYS, If you want to save your precious little bridge then you will do as I say.

Y/n: N-

Robin: Yes, continue.

I just stared at him and he shrugged and gave me a 'what' look. LIKE HELLOOO IS HE INSANE OR WHAT?!

Killer moth: Well, you must go to prom.

Robin: well that's not THATS bad.

Killer moth: With a lovely girl names kitten!

Ok first of all what kind of name is kitten what a spaz. And second off all the thing that happened next scared me for life. I may never be able to fully recover. This girl with bright blonde hair screeched at robin..

Kitty: HEY ROBBIE-BOO.

Robin:.... The bridge will be ok.

Y/n: no It won't be.

Robin: fine then let it burn.

He then started whispering.

Robin: I just really don't want to go out with ... that's thing.

We looked back and saw he with the biggest smile.

Y/n: Aw come on she seems so nice what's the worst that could happen?

I was so wrong for saying that.

Y/n: Please our friends are in danger..

Robin: I know but... ewwww

Y/n: I will do anything please?

Robin: fine but here is what I want you to do. 1. You have to come with me and 2, you have to make me any food I ask we ever I ask it for a week. And for today you have to make me a lot and I mean a lot of food ok?

Y/n: Sure whateva

Killer moth; So what will it be robin?

Robin: Fine.. I will go on a date with- with kitty.

Killer moth: Don't tell me that, tell kitty that.

Robin: K-kitten will you g-go out with m-m... me?

He honestly looked like he was about to throw up.

Kitten: Of course Robbie- boo! I will meet you there at 8:30 PM.

Killer moth: It's today so I suggest you start getting ready. Farewell.

Robins communicator started going off.

Cyborg: Dude you got a plan because the moths just flew off but we got no way of stopping them.

Beast boy: I'm going to be honest dudes they whipped out bits out there.

Starfire: There is none of way that we would be able to hold them of in another one of these fights.

y/n: Dont worry robin has got a plan. Don't you Robbie-poo?

Robin: uncalled for. But yea I do or whatever.

Raven: do you want to idk, talk about to.

Robin: No not at all. Like not one bit.

Time skip

I came a bit later than robin because I wanted to do my makeup.

Here are a few options also you don't have to do them it's just a suggestion.

Yes I know that it's quite a lot of stuff but yk 💪🏾

Y/n: hey Robin...

Word count: 1159

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 153 22
Ah yes another part of my ass Yandere Tanjiro x Zenitsu story Hell yeah I created the story because not everyone made a lot of Yandere Tanjiro shit a...
872 143 20
Shanté: You were in her room, Jonathan! Jonathan: Ok, ok, I understand that but- Shanté: No, just shut up, ok! You hurt me. Badly. And- Jonathan: You...
19.8K 254 15
ROBIN WONT DIE!! NONE OF THE GRABBER STUFF HAPPENED YALLS LIVING YOUR NORMAL LIVES 🤭🤭🤭 DISCONTINUED I was new to town, we moved here a week ago...
151 5 14
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・ They were two completely different souls at the start of the school year, when one day Sheila sees this boy and falls in...