His Private Entertainer

By Kurokosbouncyball

After being asked many times by Leorio, Gon finally gives in and decides to go to a strip club. Yes, a strip... More

Buy A Stripper Day
Welcome Home Biatch
Don't Be Mean, Gon.
Big brother?
Awwww Killua, please?
You're Sexy When You Wake Up
Want Some Help? (NSFW)
Oh, you have a sister?
A Poem Bar?
Spanish Lesson
Sickness..
Nothing Left To Say
Jokes On Me
A Place He Called Home
A Merry Christmas
And A Happy New Year
Valentine's Day Special- Part 1
Valentine's Day Special- Part 2
Sensitivity (NSFW)
Filler Chapter: A Birthday Like No Other
Lights! Camera! Milluki...

Valentine's Day Special- Part 3

1K 24 23
By Kurokosbouncyball

The bus ride was enjoyable. It was cozy and empty. What Killua failed to mention was that he'd rented out an entire bus just for the two. Each seat was decorated with a variety of things. The decor included things like ribbons, paper hearts, chocolates and so much more.

During the trip, Gon would switch from seat to seat stealing the chocolates from each one. He'd never tasted chocolates with flavors like the ones he'd eaten. He'd have to ask Killua where they're from later on.

"You seem to be having fun, Mr. 'I don't celebrate Valentine's day'," Killua chuckled.

"Even now, I don't retract that statement," Gon said, stuffing a handful of chocolates into his mouth happily.

"Yeah, right." Killua scoffed and looked out of the window.

Gon felt bad that he didn't go all out the way Killua did for him. He felt really, really bad. But, Killua was a very understanding person. So, he was sure Killua wouldn't mind this minor thing.

As Killua watched the world pass by through the window, he played with the necklace Gon had gotten him for Christmas. It was a thing he did when he was at peace or nervous. It helped him to remain calm.

He knew it might've been dumb for him to be nervous for taking Gon to his hometown. But, this time was different. He and Gon had been dating for a little over a month now. He'd never brought a lover to his hometown before. The feeling he felt was surreal. Truly indescribable.

"Okay, lovebirds, we've arrived in the Dentora Region." The bus driver said. "Please call thirty minutes before you'd like to be picked up."

Gon and Killua said their thanks and got off of the bus. Gon looked around at the city around him. It wasn't too big, nor was it too small. It felt cozy.

"Wow, this is where you're from?" Gon gasped.

"Sorta." Killua said scratching his head nervously.

"Sorta?"

"Let's not worry about that," Killua said, grabbing onto Gon's hand. "Let's just have fun for a while, please." Killua smiled.

Gon sighed and squeezed Killua's hand. He looked around at every building he saw, he bought souvenirs and checked out some of Killua's favorite places.

"Hey, Killua?" Gon said, looking over at Killua as they stood at the bridge watching the sunset.

"Hm?" Killua hummed.

"Can you show me your house?" Gon asked.

Killua was silent for a few moments. His face blank as he stared out into the ocean in front of him, watching as the sun slowly sank lower into the Earth.

Gon figured that was how Killua would react, so he shook his head, letting Killua know that he didn't have to answer and that he wasn't mad about it.

"Not today." Killua replied, pulling out his phone and dialing a number. "We'll be there in 30."

They watched the sunset until the sky was a blue so light, yet so dark. After, they walked hand in hand, back to the bus that drove them to the hometown of Killua Zoldyck.

Once they were on the bus, they continued to hold hands, fingers interlocked, as Killua placed his head onto the window and Gon placed his head onto Killua's shoulder. They were both fast asleep.

"Gon, wake up." Killua said, once they'd arrived back to their hometown.

Gon's eyes fluttered open again, just as they had this morning, and he looked around, realizing where they were. He stood and held Killua's hand the entire walk to Killua's car.

"I have one more surprise for you when we get back." Killua said, opening the car door for Gon.

"Can't wait." Gon said, a tired smile on his face.

"But first, are you hungry?" Killua asked, looking over at Gon as he turned on the ignition.

"Not really, I'm still pretty full from earlier," Gon said, avoiding eye contact.

Killua brought both hands to his face and rubbed them down his face as he sighed. He then, brought his hands to the top of the steering wheel, resting his head on them. The words were stuck on his tongue, ready to spill as soon as he opened his mouth. But, today wasn't the day for that.

"Okay, whatever you say," Killua sighed.

Gon sighed, he knew Killua wanted to say something, but he's glad he didn't.

The drive back home was a short one, Gon was excited as he got out of the car, slamming the car door by accident. Killua chucked.

Once they got into the house, Killua blindfolded Gon. Gon, being who he was, didn't know what to expect. But, he knew that if he was getting blindfolded, then something good was probably bound to happen soon.

Killua grabbed onto Gon's hand, leading him up the stairs to his room. He sat Gon in a chair and turned on his speaker, connecting it to his phone.

"Killua?" Gon called out, only hearing silence. He was unsure if Killua was still even in the room with him.

"I'm right here, Gon." Killua clarified.

"Is this a part of the surprise?" Gon asked.

"No, this is the intermission before the surprise."

The intro to a song that Gon recognized began to play. A smirk was plastered on his face, as he listened to the intro.

Killua walked over the Gon's lap, straddling him as the first lyric was sang.

(Trust Issues (Remix)- The Weeknd)

"All she cares about is money
And the city where she's from
Her intention is the paper
She don't need no fucking love
She spilling all this liquor
Trying to pass me all these cups
Well, babygirl, I'm zoning
Somebody should've told her"

Killua and Gon were now in a full on heated make out session. Gon slid his tongue into Killua's mouth, as he connected his hands to Killua's hips. Killua wrapped one arm around Gon's neck, the other slid down his body and began palming to the bulge in his own pants. He began to moan into the kiss.

'I popped one
Fuck it, I popped one
Oh girl, I'm on one
Fuck it, I popped one
I popped one'

"Fuck, you're so hot," Gon breathed into Killua's mouth as he tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss.

Killua smirked into the kiss, "I know." He said as he moved his hand from the outside of his pants to the inside, just outside of his underwear.

'Girl, I'm lying, I'm on a few
Don't you worry, this ain't new
Can we take this to your spot?
I'm on eviction number 2
'Cause I popped one, oh
Fuck it, I popped one
Oh yeah'

"Fuck," Killua moaned as he broke from the kiss and tilted his head back as Gon began to leave kisses on his neck.

Something about hearing Killua's voice as he pleasured himself, fueled a fire in Gon. A fire he'd tried to keep out or simmering as long as he could. Maybe that fire would burn all the way tonight.

Killua's voice broke as he spoke his next few words, "Don't touch me." He commanded.

Gon removed his hands from Killua's hips, following orders. This wasn't going to be an easy task, but he had to last until the song was finished.

'Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Trust issues
Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh woah'

Gon leaned back as he watched Killua's faces while he pleasured himself. How his eyes were no longer as big and excited, they looked more drowsy, his eyelashes facing down more than usual.

"You gonna make yourself cum on my lap?" Gon teased. Killua moaned at his words.

"Do you know what's going on over here?
(I do, I do, I do)
Have you even bothered to look?
(I did, oh, I did)
Well, if you know, then let me know
We don't gotta be running in these circles
In these circles, no more"

Gon couldn't take it anymore. He needed to touch Killua. Anywhere. It didn't matter if he just wrapped his hand around Killua's neck. He needed to feel Killua's skin. He needed Killua.

"Please, Killua." Gon begged. His eyebrows furrowed as Killua peered down at him.

"Please, what?" Killua asked, too lost in lust.

"Please, let me touch you." Gon clarified.

"No." Killua refused as he began to stroke himself faster through his boxers.

"Kill-"

"I fucking said no." Killua growled.

Gon pouted as he grabbed onto anything he could feel that wasn't Killua.

'Trust issues
Trust issues
Trust issues
Trust issues
Trust issues
Oh yeah (Trust issues)
Trust issues, no more (Trust issues)
Oh yeah (Trust issues)
Oh (Trust issues)'

"Cum, Killua." Gon demanded, hearing Killua's cries change into strained, pleasurable ones.

"No, not u-until you admit-" Killua started, throwing his head back, "That Valentine's day isn't a useless holiday."

Gon had to admit, after everything that happened today, Valentine's day wasn't useless when you had someone to spend it with. Someone you love. Someone who loved you. Someone you could cherish for the rest of your life. Someone you never wanted to leave behind, no matter what. Someone you would follow to the ends of the earth. With no hesitation.

"Fine!" Gon exclaimed. "It's not a useless holiday."

"Good boy," Killua said, throwing his head back as his movements sped up then halted. He moaned loudly as he came through his underwear. He could feel the wetness of it on his fingers.

He removed his hand from his pants a few seconds later. His fingers were covered with cum. He stared Gon down as he brought those fingers to his lips and stuck his tongue out, licking the excess. He then placed those fingers into Gon's mouth and Gon licked and sucked them clean.

'Yeah, yeah, yeah, woah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh
Yeah, yeah, yeah, woah
Ooh woah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah'

Gon wrapped his arms around Killua's waist, hoisting him up as he carried Killua to his bathroom. He placed Killua on the counter and he ran a warm bath for him.

"I'll be back." Gon said, walking out of Killua's room.
He went into his room and when he opened the door, he found a bed full of flower petals and roses. There was a card on the bed, it read 'Told You I'd Prove it to you.'

Gon chucked and picked up a handful of flower petals and placed them into the basket that contained Killua's gift. He carried the basket to Killua's bathroom where he saw Killua smirking.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"Yes, I did." Gon said, pecking Killua's lips. "Happy Valentine's Day." He said, handing the basket to Killua. Killua's eyes widened, it was a basket full of his favorite chocolate.

Gon chuckled at Killua's reaction and placed the flower petals into the bath and undressed Killua. Then himself. They both sat in the bath for about half an hour, just enjoying each other's warmth.

"Thank you." Gon said, smiling and kissing Killua's hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.4K 17
Gon and Killua are now freshman in college and have the chance to start new. In this story they have not met yet and are 18 years old KILLUA just wan...
57.6K 1.9K 15
COMPLETED. Killua Zoldyck, a very famous model everyone is talking about. Gon Freecss, a normal university boy who know's nothing about the model Kil...
872K 22.2K 20
"Wh-what do you want to know?" Gon asks, leaning back in his chair to stay away from him. "First of all, your age," Killua says, his smile fading. "I...
1.2K 56 16
Not only has it been several years since they have seen each other, Killua and Gon, but they've been through quite some interesting stuff in the seve...