Fnaf x reader oneshots.

By Broken-fnaf-fan

(Requests are open!!) It seems that I've swapped fandom's yet again because of a fanfic. Anyway I've seen a... More

Requesting page! (Updated)
Yandere! Funtime Freddy x reader
Toy Freddy/Troy x Fem! Mangle
Vincent x Shy! Reader
Rockstar Freddy x Reader
Male! Puppet x security guard! Reader
Springtrap x Mangle.
Lefty x reader
Male! Funtime Foxy x Tomboy! 11yr old reader
Baby x Sad! child! reader.
Yandere! Helpy x reader
Funtime Freddy x mechanic! reader.
Random fnaf challange.
Not what you're used to. | Troy x reader
Greedy. | Rockstar! Freddy x reader
Molten Freddy x reader.
You're my favorite.
Lights down low.
Always forever.
Gumdrop.
Stubborn.
After Midnight.
Sunrise/Moondrop art dump.
Helping paw.
Spend the night with me.
Meanwhile at the pizza plex.
In the dead of night.
Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader.
Fnaf Art dump.
Imagines.
Pacify.
Gator girl.
Heatwaves and bandaids.
Moonbeams and bandaids. (pt.2)
Playdate.
Jester's prize.
Two times the crush.
Author's note!
Twisted affection.
Love letters.
Meanwhile at the Pizza Plex #2
Hush.
Perfect match.
Sun and moon writing dump.
Saccharine.
Pizza Plex's Princess.
Royal affection.
Playlists.
Prince of the playground.
Sun and Moon writing dump #2
Sun/Moon headcannons.
Surpise!
Night crawler.
Cupcake.

The horror of our love.

9.6K 214 491
By Broken-fnaf-fan

Yandere Moon because.. Our unstable boy is the best boy.

Inspired by a few things:

The horror of our love, by Ludo.

In my room, By Insane clown posse.

Always forever, By Cults.

If you haven't, please check out these songs!

Anyway, reader is female for this, but feel free to ignore it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nap queen.

It was a silly nickname your coworkers had started to call you. Since you were the only other nap time attendant.

You had been hired rather quickly, since management had gotten tired of the multiple complaints for the daycare.

Parents complained that the daycare attendant's alter ego was far too strict and scary for the kids. And, a few bob haired moms cursed about the Moondrop candies.

They claimed the candies caused hallucinations, and during the day their kids would fall asleep and take a good while to be woken up once again.

However, those were false. Since you've started working at the daycare, you learned that the candies were a sleep aid. Which wasn't given to the kids all the time.

It was only for the ones who had trouble sleeping, or for the rowdy ones.

Now the complaints about the jester were.. Half true. Moon could be strict, and direct with any naughty children who refused to take their nap.

As I've said, you've been hired to try and make the parents feel better. Lessen the complaints. They felt at ease when they saw an actual human being helping the restless toddlers rather than a nine foot moon that could twist his body a full three sixty degrees at will.

You would help round up the children, helping them get out their sleeping bags and direct them to the nap time area. You'd tuck them in, and even read to them.

You only gave out the sleepy time candies when you really had to. Which wasn't often. You understood the restless nights. You've stayed up for at least two days before.

Moon at first.. Was a little cold to you. He'd ignore you, and didn't even speak a word to you.

You didn't think anything of it, considering he was a robot that didn't have a feelings. Or he was supposed to be.

You always thought it was odd that the Glamrocks acted more than ones and zeros. Roxy had insecurities, Monty had anger issues. And although you didn't see him often, the Sun had anxiety.

They were far more human and  sentient than you thought when you first started working here.

After some time though, the Moon lowered down his walls and finally became more talkative with you. He was, actually thankful for the help.

There were times that, once the children were finally asleep. He'd sit next to you on the floor of soft blankets and pillows and he'd just play his music box. Staring at you from the corner of his eye.

You didn't find it all to weird. Since he couldn't even blink in the first place, he'd steal glances at you before turning his gaze back to the sleeping children.

You didn't treat him like the monster the parents made him out to be. You two understood each other, and respected each other.

You two would make small talk, he'd tell you things his Sunny self had done. While you told him about your favorite things and funny stories from your own life.

You two grew closer from then on. The Moon became more.. Affectionate. During story time he'd pull you into his lap, just listening on with the drowsy children as you read on and on.

Being in his lap made you remember how big he really was compared to your shorter self. It was almost.. Scary in a way.

But the Moon had never been short with you, he never gave you a reason to fear him.

It was nice to just sit in his lap, his legs crossed under you while you leaned against him. The music box in his chest playing a gentle tune while you hummed along with it.

"You and the daycare attendant seem a little.. Touchy feely lately, what else are you two doing behind the curtains, nap queen?"

You ignored the teasing comments from your coworkers. They always found a way to tease you.

You see, when the lights would come back on after nap time, it would be time for your break. Then you'd be going home shortly. You were kind to Sunny when you saw him.

Which once again wasn't often, he was sweet and as energetic as the sun should be. But, you'd seen how Moon would frown each time you reached over to turn the lights back on again.

You didn't know the Sun as personally as you did his lunar half. But, you were just as nice to him as you were to Moon.

The moon didn't like it.

"...I hate it that you leave when the lights come on.." He says, making you look up from the book in your hands.

"Moony, you know that the kids can't just sleep all day, its not good for them. Besides, you'll always see me tomorrow." You reply, gently stoking his hand with your thumb.

He hums in reply, seeming.. Unhappy with that answer.

"Starlight... Do I scare you?" He asks. The glow from his red eyes seeming to dimmer.

"No? Why do you ask?" You close the book and set it aside by the lamp that was currently shut off.

The only light came from his eyes, and a blue flower shaped night light across the room.

"...Just curious... I know your.. Coworkers may have... Told you things about me.." He trails off, resting his head on the backs of his hands.

You think. Yes, your coworkers have said things about your lunar companion. Rumors floating around, things about him hurting people. But, there was no evidence.

And, for as long as you've known him. Moon has never shown any signs of aggression. You knew that after hours he'd roam the Pizza Plex, he was made with security features.

"Yeah, but who cares what they say? You've been nothing but nice to me."

He chuckles at that. "..That's because, You're my favorite Starlight~" His tone ends with a purr, catching you off guard.

Your cheeks flush and you turn back to look over the kids once more. The Moon reaches over and tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"...I do adore you Starlight. Such a pretty, pretty little thing." He whispers with a toothy smirk.

Since then, moon seemed to get more.. Clingy? He always wanted you to stay longer. You didn't mind it, but he grew more almost flirtatious.

It was embarrassing, especially with the many, many pet names for you. It was flattering really, since no one before had ever complimented you or even flirted with you before.

But, it was also.. Weird. You were beginning to feel like his feelings were beginning to turn into something else.

It started out as a harmless crush right? At least that's what you thought, until the Sun had tapped your shoulder.

"Y/n, can we talk please?" He asks before you can take your leave for the day.

"Sure Sunny, what's bugging you?" You tilt your head, he takes your hand and leads you away from the children to a corner of the daycare so they can't hear you.

"Y/n.. I'm going to be honest with you, has Moon said anything.. Strange to you?" He asks, nervously fiddling with his hands.

"Not really, besides his flirting." You say, lifting a brow at him. He seemed more nervous than he usually was.

"...he's flirted with you? Y/n, listen.. I think you may be in danger."

"What?"

The sun sighs, his rays folding in on themselves. "..Moon has, issues. He doesn't really know right from wrong.. He's hurt people before. I'm afraid that.. He may do something to you too."

Your eyes widened. "Sunny, he's never gave me a reason to be scared of him. And.. Why do you think he'd hurt me now? If he never has before?"

"..I don't think he'd hurt you. But his thoughts are.. Less than pure. He really really doesn't like it when you talk to me. Or when you leave." The sun says, looking down at the floor.

"What do you mean?"

"Sunshine, I want you to quit. Or at least move to another attraction. I'm scared that.. He's going to do something. I'm not sure.. He's.. Really angry with me. Maybe if.. He doesn't see you for a while, everything will go back to normal."

"Sunny.. I.. Alright, I trust you. I can talk with my boss, but I can't promise anything." If anyone knew Moon better than you, it'd be his sunny self. And, as much as you didn't want to believe it. Sunny seemed really freaked out.

You had been moved to the arcade on the third floor, taking Suns advice. You missed the jester, but you wanted to wait until everything calmed down.

Besides, Music man was nice. Quiet guy for a DJ, but regardless he always sent you a wave when you walked in for your shift.

Back at the daycare however, the moon sat in the darkness of the the nap time area. He had been pacing, the bells ringing with each step he took.

"...its been four days.. Where is she?" He mutters to himself.

"Where the f*ck is she. Why hasn't she came back to me..?"

'She's been reassigned.' The voice in his head says, with a shaky tone.

"What. Why. What did you do?" The Moon hisses, clutching his fists at his sides. His claws digging into the ribbon around his wrists.

'N-nothing!'

"You're a horrible liar. Speak now." The moon commands.

'I- I.. You were acting weird.. I just didn't want her hurt..'

The Moon growls and grits his teeth. "Why would you do that!?"

'You're changing Moon! I didn't want to see anyone else get hurt!'

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" The moon snarls, hitting the side of his head.

A few children, at least five of them had been woken up by the commotion. "Mr Moon? Are you okay?" One of them asks.

He pants, taking in a deep breath despite not needing to breathe. Before he shakes his head.

"Go back to sleep.. Now."

You had been wiping down the arcade machines for the day, your shift had been long. And you were sure you had a headache from all of the loud music from the dance party earlier today.

DjMM looked over at you in concern, he rested his head on his arms as his dark eyes looked you over.

"I'm okay big guy, today got a little rowdy didn't it?" You say with a tired smile.

He nods. Still as quiet as ever.

"Well, you have a good night okay? I'll see you tomorrow." You walk passed him, but not before giving him a gentle pat on one of his giant hands.

You toss your cleaning rag into the trash can by the DJ counter before making your way out of the arcade/dancefloor. Being sure to lock the doors behind you.

You looked down at your faz watch. It was eleven. Since you've been reassigned to the arcade, your hours were longer.

You let out a yawn, before stretching your arms out. You couldn't wait to get home a sleep.

Maybe you'd order a pizza or something, you'd eat the pizza here but.. No. Its far too greasy.

As you walked passed the few staff bots that were currently mopping the floors. When, the lights flickered.

"Aw come on." You sigh.

Before you knew it, the lights flickered once more before shutting off. Leaving the Pizza Plex in darkness, silence filled the air.

Until, you heard the familiar jingle of bells rattling from somewhere above you.

"So, this is where my lost sheep has been... My starlight has been naughty~ I'll forgive you.."

His voice echoes all around you, you aren't sure where he his, and it made your heart pound. Is this what Sun tried to warn you about?

"..How could you leave me behind with not so much as a goodbye.. Mmm?~"

You can't even see his eyes anywhere. You're backing into a corner, trying to look for the red lights.

"...I know what you must think of me since.. The light bulb has ruined your pretty little head... Don't worry baby doll.. I'd never hurt you..~" His tone was taunting, it sounded closer now.

"Please my darling moonlight, I'd do anything for you... You've just got to let me in.. I can't ignore you.." The bells had stopped.

"...If I had it my way the f*cking sun would be gone.. We don't need anyone else.. You look so adorable when you're scared, my comet."

You felt a breath on your neck, before two arms snaked their way around your torso.

"...It can be just us two..."

His scarlet eyes had finally met yours, two red glowing hearts  looking into yours with nothing but love sickness.

His hand gently traced your jaw line. "...Just close your eyes starburst, when you wake.. You'll be back where you belong.~"

End...? I hope you enjoyed~!

I really want to write for DjMM but, I have no idea how.

I'll see you soon~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 982 10
!!NOT CONTINUEING!! Im sorry to inform everyone that im not gonna be continuing this series due to my writing burn out and me being out of the fnaf f...
23.7K 659 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
62.6K 960 33
Smiling Critters oneshots, fanfics, etc. I take requests(I'll update this whenever I'm not taking them) [I'm not currently taking requests ^_^]
88.1K 2.1K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all until you s...