When The Crow Calls Out[KNY f...

By Talkingdino467

Demon Slayers, although not noticed by the government, is an organization of well equipped swordsmen who brav... More

Chapter 1: Muscle Mice
Chapter 2: Hashira Meeting
Chapter 3: Hikaru L/n
Chapter 4: Outbursts
Ch5: The Butterfly Sisters
Thank you!!!
Ch6: Hotsprings!
Ch8: Crows
Ch9: Genkei...
Ch10: Savior
Ch11: The Three Wives!
Ch12: Infinity Fortress
Ch13: Festival!
Ch14: Dango!
Ch15: The Snake and Flame
Ch16: We'll Meet Again.
Ch17: Worries...
Ch18: I'm Sorry
Ch19: Iguro
Ch20: Hypocrite
Ch21: The Swordssmith!
Ch22: Siblings
Ch23: Aiko-Chan!
Ch24: One Half Now Gone.
Ch25: Her Sun
Ch26: Ohagi!
(READ THIS!)
Ch27: The Snake and The Flame Return!
Ch28: Panic!
Ch29: We're Friends...
Ch30: The Crow and the Butterfly.
Ch31: Hotsprings Revisited!
Ch32: Shinjuro
Ch33: Training!
Ch 34: The Flame V. The Shadow!
Ch35: Tension Rising
Ch36: Two Weeks Later
Ch37: Origami
Ch38: Tall vs Short.
Ch39: A Pleasure
Ch40:
Ch41: What Is This?
Ch42: The Caged Confession
Ch43: Hello!
Ch44: Giyuu
Ch45: Progression
Ch 46: Reunion
Ch:47 To die or to love.
Ch49: The Painted House
50: To Save Those You Love
Ch51: Warmth in the Shadows.
Ch52: The Kiss
Ch:53 Death
Ch54: The knife

Ch7: Assault

12.3K 542 300
By Talkingdino467

A/N- I'm guessing since you see the gif above you'll know there WILL be profanities in this chapter, fair warning! Also thank you for 518 views! 200+ in just a day wow guys! Also stay at the end for a Taisho Era Secret!

       Sanemi was just walking boredly down the hall, he didn't want to be here but after visiting his hurt friend he was dragged here with him to enjoy the hot springs and a mini-vacation. He didn't mind the peaceful silence though. Basically, everyone had gone to the hot springs already so there was no-one in the hallways. He did see one girl earlier with butterfly clips but that was mostly it.

            'Ugh, I can't believe I'm here. I should be out ripping the heads off some trash brained demons instead. Hopeful they have some ohagi so this is worth awhile' He thought grumbling to himself.

            "SQUAWK, SQUAWK HELP. SOMEONE HELP!!! SQUAWK!" A screechy voice called out and Sanemi immediately turned around towards it sighing mentally. The crows where useful yes, but awfully loud, and awfully annoying. Though he didn't have to deal with it much anymore since his crow had gotten scared and flew off, only coming around when absolutely necessary.

            "SQUAWK HELPP! HELP!" It cawed again now flying above his head, "ASSUALT, ASSUALT. THE ASSHOLE IS GETTING VIOLENT AGAINST LADY L/N! SQUAWK!"

            The crow looked normal except for a single purple flower on its head.

            "JEEZS, I HEAR YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY BIRD BRAIN!" He yelled back at it.

            "ASSUALT, ASSUALT. SQUAWKKKKKK! HE GRABBED HER, HE GRABBED HER!" It screeched, "FOLLOW ME, FOLLOW ME!!'

            And so, Sanemi ended up following the bird to very hostile interaction between two people. Well, mainly from the guy, the girl was just crying her eyes out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for a change back to the normal POV :)...

          "What the fuck do you think you're doing shitface? Put the girl down." A gruff voice said.

            "Huh, who the hell are you?" The guy answered, turning his head around to face them.

            "SQUAWK, PUT LADY Y/N DOWN, SQUAWK! PUT HER DOWN YOU MUSTY ASS TOED BITCH!" Esa squawked as she flew in, attacking the man blindly with her talons.

            "What the hell!? Crazy ass bird!" He dropped the crying girl and she landed on the floor in a jumbled heap of tears and sweat as he swung his arms crazily trying to fight off the bird.

            "LADY Y/N, LADY Y/N! COME HERE SQUAWK, COME HERE!" Esa yelled before promptly being hit with a flying arm. She went flying against the opposite wall of Y/n before landing on the floor, groaning.

            "E-esa!" The h/c girl gasped, quickly gathering herself and crawling over to her. She picked up Esa and cradled her, nuzzling her softly. She then noticed two pairs of legs stepped in front of her and she flinched, thinking it was the man from earlier but when she looked up, she realized otherwise.

            "I don't know who the fuck you think you are." The new voice said, "But you're ruining what's supposed to be a nice visit.

            The man now standing in front of her was wearing a green-tinted version of the standard demon slayer uniform. She shivered at the white long-sleeved shirt with the marking "kill" on the back of it. He had white buckles around his shins and a pair of white zori with green straps. A sword, usual for most slayers, was strapped onto his belt. His sleeves were pulled up to show off his arms littered with scars, he had spikey white hair on the back of his head. She couldn't tell anything else though as she could only see the back off him.

            Y/n was scooted against the wall, curled into a ball around Ena, trying to sooth herself and the bird.

            "Look man, this isn't what it looks like. Me and my girlfriend just got into a fight that's all." The brown-haired man gave a frustrated smile.

            The white-haired male laughed, and Y/n peered up at him, "Girlfriend my ass, the crow told me everything shithead." He glanced back at her for a second, giving her a view of his purple eyes, before grumbling something that she guessed was, "Stay there." Before turning back to his fellow slayer.

            "You know, it's against the rules for fellow slayers to fight." The brown-haired slayer chuckled nervously as the purple eyed man put his hand on his swords hilt.

            The man chuckled in response, "You know, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to assault random girls you see in the Inn."

            He scoffed, also putting a hand on his sword, "Fine you wanna fight lets fight, I bet you aren't that strong anyways." The man cackled before fully drawing his sword, "Look at all your scars, I'm surprised you've lasted this long." He then peered behind the white haired male before saying, "Don't worry sweetheart you stay right there, I'll be there s-"

            Thwack. Schhh. Crack.

            He didn't even get to finish his statement before the scarred man pinned him down on his stomach with his arm twisted behind his back, his sword sliding away from him. Y/n squeaked in surprise, clutching Esa tighter to her chest.

            "You listen to me you shithead." The guy seethed as he pushed down on the guys arm more, receiving yet another crack and gasp from his victim. "If I ever see you around this- no if I ever see you again, I will cut open your stomach and use you as bait for my next mission. understand me?"

            A dark aura admitted from him as he continued spewing profanities and threats at the guy under him. The poor dude could only cry in response, nodding his head rapidly. The girl eventually stopped listening and turned her full attention to Esa who was now resting peacefully in her arms, it didn't seem like anything was broken. She may have a bruised wing, but she'd have to check later to be sure.

            She watched as the white-haired man finally got off her harasser. They both watched as the guy ran away leaving his sword on the ground.

            "Seriously..." The scarred male grumbled angrily, "They just let anyone in now." He turned to look at her, "You ok?" She only blinked owlishly in response, and he huffed. He finally turned around giving her a full front view of him. She blushed furiously when she realized his front shirt was open revealing his chest. Which, just like his face and arms, had scars all over it. The white-haired male stomped over and reached an arm out making Y/n squeeze her eyes tightly closed in response. She squeaked when she felt two arms around her sides pulling her up onto her feet. She opened her eyes and blushed when she realized how close she was to the strange male, his expression less angry than earlier.

            "A-ah, thanks." She blushed as he let go of her and stepped back.

            "Don't mention it, just be more careful next time ok, guys like that piss me off." He huffed.

            She nodded her head in agreement as she bit her lip.

            "Shinazugawa Sanemi." He said, crossing his arms over his open chest shirt.

            "O-o-oh" She stuttered trying to not look at his exposed chest.

            "..."

            "..."

          He sighed in annoyance, "And you are?..."

            "O-oh! Im!-"

           "L/n-San!" A familiar angry feminine voice yelled.

            Both Y/n and Sanemi looked towards the voice to see Shinobu running up to them, "You worried Nee-San! We went looking for you after a while and you weren't in the room! Just what did you think you're doing!" She scolded grabbing Y/n's ear and pulling it.

            "W-wah! S-sorry K-Kocho-San!" Y/n sobbed.

            "And why have you been crying, eh?! Your eyes are all red and puffy." She turned to Sanemi, "This was you, wasn't it?! What did you do you pervert? Touch her!?" Shinobu then pushed space in-between the two before stepping in front of them.

            "EH? PERVERT? WATCH YOUR MOUTH FUCKFACE." Sanemi fumed as a vein popped out of his head.

            Shinobu gasped, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING FUCKFACE HUH? PERVERT! GO AWAY!"

            "YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME!" He yelled back the two now face to face.

            "Kocho-San, Shinguzawa-San!" Y/n squeaked.

            "WHAT?" they both yelled turning towards her.

            "N-nothing, don't worry about me, sorry for interrupting." She whispered.

            Shinobu finally noticed the fallen bird, "Esa! What happened?!"

            Y/n then went through the whole ordeal of explaining what happened to Shinobu, having to repeat some things until Sanemi finally took over because it was almost impossible to understand her with all her stuttering.

            "I see...I apologize." The purple haired girl turned to Sanemi, bowing, "It seems I've misunderstood the situation."

            "Its fine..." he grumbled, "You might want to get that checked out though." He pointed at Esa.

            "Yes, that's my Nee-Sans crow, don't worry we will." Shinobu nodded.

            "What? No shith- I mean, No I'm talking about her neck." He said now more clearly motioning towards Y/ns neck.

            "Huh?" Shinobu started turning towards Y/n, "Why is that-" She gasped, "HOLY MOTHER OF-!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
904K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
256K 11.5K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...