Tangled Webs Of Love & Secret...

By CJKENNA

On Hold / Discontinued ʏ/ɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ... More

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 (𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃𝑒)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒞𝒾𝓉𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝐸𝓎𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒿𝑒𝒸𝓉: 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝐻𝓎𝒹𝓇𝒶 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓇 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝐼𝓃𝓋𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼'𝑀 𝒜 𝑀𝒪𝒩𝒮𝒯𝐸𝑅 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒫𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓊𝓉 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒪𝒻 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝐿𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 / 𝒪𝒮𝒜 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒟𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒜 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎- 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒
𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇/𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 & 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍 ~ 𝒢𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒰𝓈 𝒟𝑜 𝒞𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒜𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒞𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼𝓃 𝒜 𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒱𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝐼𝓃 𝑀𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝑅𝑜𝒶𝒹𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒪𝓇 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈
Discontinued / On Hold

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

1K 51 9
By CJKENNA

I woke up to the sound of the door to the bedroom opening and closing, and I could hear people talking downstairs. I sat up from laying on the bed and looked around the room, it must have been MJ leaving that woke me up because she was no longer in the room anymore. I could see her room more because of the bright light from the sunshine coming through the window. It was full of creepy posters of death and the grim reaper and a lot of dead flowers on her desk, if you could turn MJ into a room this would be it, it was cool but scary at the same time. There were also some creepy dolls sitting at the top of her bookshelf that were looking down at me and I was starting to get a little uncomfortable with them.

Just then there was a loud knock on the door followed by MJ screaming "please be dressed" at me before walking in to see me still sitting in her bed, the same place I was when she left me a couple of minutes ago. She giggles at bit at herself before walking over to me and handing me a plate of pancakes and sitting beside me and turning her Tv on in her room. She puts on CSI: Miami, it was about a guy that was killed when he was pushed into a woodcutter, let just say that I did not finish my pancake over the scene of them examining the woodcutter with all the blood and guts in it. Sometimes I question if MJ might be a serial killer and these were the early signs of it, I mean she looks like a person that would know all unusual ways to kill someone and get anyway with it. She once told me that you can get rid of your fingerprint with pineapple juice because of the acid in the juice, I am sorry but only a killer would know that.

She pauses the episode and then turns to me before taking another bite from her pancakes, "So... why are you going on a date with Collin" she asked still with food still in her mouth. I give her a confused look because last night she did not have a problem with it and now she did, "Well maybe because it's time that I move on from Peter, since he likes Liz" I replied while getting up from the bed and over to the bag that I brought from Pennsylvania. She also gets up from the bed and walks in front of me, "But do you actually like him is the real question" she says looking me straight in the eyes. If MJ had a superpower, it would be getting the truth from people by just looking them straight in their eyes, the look would send shivers down your spine and you felt like you had to tell the truth.

And before I could give an answer to her question, I had to think about it a bit, Did I like him? Yes, but he doesn't make me feel the same way as Peter does when I am around him. But I did really enjoy the concert with him, and I might have felt butterflies with him, so maybe it was time I did something with these feelings instead of just standing around waiting. "Yeah, I do, and shouldn't you actually be happy that I like a guy that likes me back" I answer her question after thinking a bit about it. She goes to say something but then pauses, before pulling a face that told me that she knew something that I didn't know.

"I know your hiding something because whenever I talk about Peter and Liz you do a face" I asked her, she doesn't answer me but walks over to the bed. "Well, you don't know much about this "Collin" Person, if that's his real name" she says putting air quotes around Collin's name for some strange reason. I knew what she was doing, she was trying to change the subject, but there was no fighting with MJ, if she did not want to tell you something, she was not going to and that was that. But I knew that ever though I could not get it out of her, that if Ned knew anything about it, I could get it out of him because the man was so bad at keeping things to himself. "Well... I will get to know him more on the date, that's the point of a first date" I say to her with a giggle.

MJ asked me to show me all the clothes that I had with me so that she could help me pick an outfit for the date. But it honestly felt a bit weird going on the date with Collin while wearing Peter's clothes, but maybe I was just overthinking it because it's not like Peter is my ex or I was in love with him. Thankful MJ hated all the option that I had but she demanded that I go home and to get more clothes to try on, but again ... they were all still Peter's clothes as well.

I debated if it was an good idea for me to go home because my father was there, but maybe it was time that I listened to what he had to say. The only way I would get the full truth about what happened to me would be from him. I walk over to the bed and grab my phone that was hidden under all the pillows and text him.

Dad

> Are you home?

<Yes, you are coming home

> Yes

< It is time that we talked

> That is great

< I see you when you get here

I got all my things ready and told MJ that it I was going home to sort things out with my father, And I headed downstairs and said thank you to MJ's parents for letting me stay the night. Honestly, MJ's parents are the most kind and caring people I have ever met. They always make me feel welcomed when I come over to hang out with MJ. They offered me a lift back home, but I politely decline because I didn't live that far, plus I needed some fresh air before talking to my father about everything. After a while of walking, I finally made it to the apartment block and headed to the elevator and hit the button to my floor. While waiting in the elevator, I think back to when the last time I was in the elevator and Mrs. Parker took me in when she saw me crying. Which reminded me that I need to get her flowers or something to say thank you for everything that night. I was brought out of thought when I finally made it to my door and all the nervousness started to come back, I know I live here but I did not know if I should knock or just walk in.

I was about to knock on the door when the door opened and a figure appeared from behind it, "You know you don't have to knock, you live here too" my father said, and I felt a bit guilty about going to knock. He opened the door more and I could see him, but even before he fully opened the door, I could smell something strong. And then it hit me, it was alcohol and I knew I had made my father relapse and the feeling of guilt started to get stronger. I hate that I did that to him, I was so caught up in my own feelings I never really thought about how this all could be making him feel.

He looked like a mess, his hair was messy, and he was wearing the same clothes as he was wearing when I left two nights ago. He also looked like he hadn't slept since that night either because he had bags under his eyes, and they were bloodshot as if he were just crying. I walked past him and into the living room that was now covered in bottles of beer, I would say there were about 20 bottles on the table. I don't know if I could forgive myself for being the reason that he relapsed, I could have listened to him when he was trying at least maybe this would not have happened. I turned back around to him and see that he had a look of disappointment, but it was not at me but himself, that he was drinking again and that I knew it.

"I'm sorry" is all that he was able to say with his voice cracking abit from fighting back the tears, I do not think I have ever seen him cry before. "it's okay, I forgive you" I say before walking over and pulling him into a hug. There was no point fighting about this anymore, it was not going to make any of this go away, and I hated that I was causing all this, so it needed to stop. We hugged for a bit before I finally pulled out of it, headed to the kitchen, grabbed the bin, and walked back to the living room and started to clean up.

"You don't have to do that.... I will clean it" my father says trying to take the bin from me, but I would not let him. He needed to sleep and clean himself up a bit, after all the years of him looking after me, it was time I finally looked after for him. "No, you need sleep, I don't mind doing it" He looks at me again with a bit of disappointment at himself. I knew he wanted to talk about everything and wanted to make sure I wasn't mad at him, but the best thing for him to do right now was to get some sleep. "Listen, we can talk about it tomorrow after you gotten some sleep" I say, "So does that mean you are staying," he asks, and I nod in reply. He nods back with a smile on his face and heads toward his room before turning and looking at me. "You know I love you" he says, "I love you too" I reply.

After cleaning the house for a bit, I finally sat down on my bed in my new room. I still have not gotten used to living here but then again, I have only been here a couple of days, and some of the days I did not even sleep here. I noticed that there was a box in the corner of the room that I did not notice, I walked over it to see a note on it from my father, it said it was all the clothes that he saved from the house. Thankfully, this meant that I did not have to wear Peter's clothes on my date with Collin. I looked at my phone to see that it was 2pm, I still had another 2 hours before I was meeting up with Collin so I decided that I would have a quick nap before I must start getting ready for the date.

After my nap, I jumped into the shower while listening to one of my favorite albums. It was a quick shower since I overslept, and it was now 3:40pm and I had to meet him at 4. I quickly threw on a NASA jumper and a pair of ripped jeans from the box. Then I heard a knock on the door, so I headed over to it and opened it to see Peter standing there with a box of DVDs that said Star Wars on it. "Guess what Aunt May just bought me" he says point at the DVDs excitedly and handing me a bag that had a bunch of candy and soda. I really felt bad for Peter, I really wanted to do this with him, but it just was not the right time. "I'm sorry Peter but I already have plans with someone else" I walk over to the counter and grab my phone and wallet before taking the keys from the bowl. I looked over at Peter and I could see how hurt he looked from what I said but it was time that I hung around with new people. He just gave me a weak smile before heading out of the door without even a goodbye.

I stood there for a second feeling bad about what had just happened when I got a text from Collin telling me that he was leaving now. I quickly ran into the kitchen to the whiteboard that was on the fridge and wrote a quick note for my father saying that I had gone out and that I would be back later. I did not want him to think I ran off again after seeing what happened last time, it showed me that he did really care about me and that I should be easier on him. I headed out of my apartment building and headed towards where Collin and I agreed that we would meet. I got to the place and there was no sign of Collin yet, so I just decided to sit on the bench that was there and wait for him. As I was on my phone watching some TikTok's, a pair of hands covered my eyes, "Guess Who." I heard someone say from behind me.

"Oh, it's easy, it's Captain America" I say sarcastically while removing Collin's hands off my face. I turned around to see Collin with a confused look on his face which made me laugh a bit, he looked cute in the outfit that he was wearing. It was an oversize green shirt with a pair of ripped jeans. "Is there something on my face" he says with an overconfident smile, shit he had caught me staring at him. I do not know why but I could not help but smile, "You know you are really cute when you smile" he says.

There was a window behind Collin, and I could see the reflection of the buildings that were behind me, and I could see someone standing on them. I turned around to have a better look at them but when I turned around, they were gone, I could feel myself panicked at the thought of being followed by everything that was happening. Just then someone grabbed my hand and I looked to see that it was Collin with a worrying look on his face. "Let's go have some fun" he says before we begin to walk to the nearest costume shop, when we get there, it was already full of people trying to find a costume like us. Collin grips onto my hand even harder now, "Let go find the best costume" he says with a big smile.

He leads me into the shop and over to a section that was filled with all couple costumes, I couldn't help but blush at the thought of being a couple. We spend a good amount of time looking thought all the costume since most of them were made for straight couples. "We need to find a good one, we have to win the best couple" he says with a giggle, but I could tell that he was serious as well. He called us a couple again, I know it was only our first date, but I liked it. I had been waiting for this for so long, why should I have to wait any longer when I had a guy who liked me back right Infront of me.

He must have noticed that I was away with the fairies again because he squeezed my hand, "Is Everything ok, Y/N? "If this is overwhelming for you, we can leave" he says, and I could tell that he was worried. "Oh yeah, sorry was thinking about how we could win" I say with a smile, and he smiles back at me. We stand there for another hour before we decide that we would be a gay version of The Joker and Harley Quinn, because who would not want to be her. We bought the costumes and got some more stuff to make it more suitable for me and then we decided to get some food, so we stopped at the nearest restaurant and shared a big plate of nachos.

On the way home we decided to walk through the park Infront of my apartment as a short cut, but it took us even longer, "I had fun today" Collin says looking out at the small pond that is home to some swans and ducks. "Me too" I say facing him and he turns to me. He leans in more and connects our lips and I kiss him back. I could feel fireworks and butterflies, all the feelings that you were told that happens when you kiss a guy you like. We kiss for a bit before we break away to get some air, we just smile at each other before he walks me home. We get to the apartment block, and we stop outside. "Thanks for today, I had a lot of fun" I say with a fake British accent, he just looks at me with a smile before answering me. "You're welcome" he says with a small laugh.

He leads in again but this time he kisses me on the cheek before saying goodbye and heading off down the road. Just then a flowerpot falls beside me, and I hear someone, I look up to see a figure on the roof, I couldn't see them probably because it was beginning to get dark. I quickly ran into the apartment. I was going to catch who it was and get an answer on why they were following me.

I finally made it to the roof, but there wasn't anyone there. Shit, I missed them, I looked around to see if they were hiding but they were not. I headed back down to my apparent and unlocked my door. My father was on the couch watching tv, he looked a lot better he had showered and changed clothes. we talk for a bit about my date before I say goodnight to him before heading to bed. I lay my head on the bed, and all I could think about was Collin and the kiss. I have not felt like that around a guy since ... well Peter. I wonder if Peter was still upset with me because of today, my eyes started to feel heavy and I slowly fell asleep after a busy couple of days

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852 23 17
┆彡 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔. | 𝐘𝐔𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭, [𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱...
14.1K 457 13
Book 2/3 ( Happening during Far From Home) 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯�...
3.9K 18 34
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖" 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕪, 𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕕...
171K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader ᴍ/ɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ 16 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴜʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ...