Tangled Webs Of Love & Secret...

By CJKENNA

On Hold / Discontinued ʏ/ɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ... More

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 (𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃𝑒)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒞𝒾𝓉𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝐸𝓎𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒿𝑒𝒸𝓉: 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝐻𝓎𝒹𝓇𝒶 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓇 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝐼𝓃𝓋𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼'𝑀 𝒜 𝑀𝒪𝒩𝒮𝒯𝐸𝑅 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒫𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓊𝓉 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒪𝒻 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝐿𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 / 𝒪𝒮𝒜 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒟𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒜 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎- 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒
𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇/𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 & 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍 ~ 𝒢𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒰𝓈 𝒟𝑜 𝒞𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒜𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒞𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼𝓃 𝒜 𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒱𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝐼𝓃 𝑀𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝑅𝑜𝒶𝒹𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒪𝓇 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈
Discontinued / On Hold

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

1.2K 61 16
By CJKENNA

It was now Monday, and I was sitting in my first class, which was sadly science, but I did not mind because I had Peter with me. We walked into the class to see some tools on the table. There are forceps. was a tray, a scalpel, a pair of scissors, and forceps. I gave Peter a confused look, which I get the same look back from him. The room begins to fill with more students, and we are sitting around waiting for the teacher to arrive and tell us what was happening. After a couple of minutes of waiting, Mr. Hiddleston walked in with another person closely behind a box. They talked to each other but then faced the class and began to talk.

"So, you may be wondering why you have tools on your table. Well, today Mr. Shearson and I will be teaching you how to dissect a frog," he tells the class. And I could feel myself getting nauseous at the thought of cutting open a frog. I looked over at Peter, who was smiling at the announcement. But then his smile soon disappeared when he looked over at me. "Are you ok Y/N, you're starting to get pale" they asked, "I'm not good when it comes to cutting things open" I replied. He gives me a worried look before putting his hands up. The teacher notices Peter's hand and nods at him to speak. "Do we have to do this" Peter asked our science teacher and was about to say something but then looked over at me and must have noticed that I looked like I was about to vomit, "Sadly yes, it is worth 20% of your grade. And both partners need to take part or else you will fail," Mr. Hiddleston tells us.

Both teachers walked around the room putting what I hope were death frogs onto the dissection trays. I was trying my best not to vomit, but then someone said they think the one that they had, and was alive because it was moving. Peter was still giving me a worried look, and I hated that I was making me worry. "I can do it all," he says with a smile, trying to hide the pity behind it. "I'll be fine, we both must do it, or we will fail" I answer before looking at the frog and nearly gagging, the teacher said we have 30 minutes to say do it, the first partner must cut open the frog and the other one must remove the heart and put it on the tray. I decided that it would probably be best for me to cut open the frog because I won't have to deal with much blood and guts. They start the timer and everyone begins, well, everyone but me. I picked up the knife and had it hover over the frog, but I couldn't do it.

But I looked at Peter again, "You can do it, I believe in you,"support, he says with a smile, and I could tell he believed it, "it's a frog Peter, not a bomb." But thanks for the support," I say with a giggle, and peter does too. I looked at the clock and it had already been a few minutes. I needed to do this because I didn't want to be the reason Peter failed. I slowly dig the knife into the frog, and it makes a noise and I nearly vomit at the sound. I press forward and begin to cut down the frog slowly and steadily so that I don't fuck up. After what feels like forever, I am finally done cutting up the frog and see that it took me 10 minutes to do it.. Blood I feel Peter patting me in the back before taking over. He opened the cut that I had made it was, blood started to run out of it and if I didn't feel nauseous, then I did now and I decided it was probably best that I look out the window before I fainted in front of everyone.

After a couple of minutes with a lot of sounds of squishing coming from the frog, Peter finally said they were done. I didn't really think about it and just looked down at the frog. Test. belly was open wide, and I could see everything that was inside it and then I saw the heart. Peter must have noticed, and he quickly asked if we would leave the classroom to get fresh air and the teacher nodded. We made it outside the classroom, and I sat down against the locker and started to breathe in and out. Peter just stood there watching me and would ask me every so often if I was okay. Shortly after Mr. Hiddleston came out and told us that they were grading us now, they said to me that I could wait out here because they didn't need me to vomit, and they would have to clean it up. I sat outside, waiting for the results. Then. Some bells rang to tell us that class was now over, and everyone began pouring out of the classroom failed, some of them looked happy and others didn't. I waited for Peter to come out, and then he came out, but he didn't look happy, so that already told me that we had failed. "Peter, I'm sorry it's my fault that we failed, The "I say, and Peter just looks at me with sadness.

But then the sadness was replaced with a smile and then a laugh, and then I realized what had just happened. "That's not funny," I say playfully, hitting him on the shoulder as they continue to laugh, "You should have seen your face, I got you good" he says while laughing. "Well, I should probably head to class before I'm late," I say before walking off. The next couple of classes were easygoing, there wasn't any more cutting things open, which I was grateful for. Now it was lunchtime, and I was hungry, so I was happy that I was finally getting food into myself. We were all sitting around our usual table. Ned and Peter were talking about what we were going to wear for the Halloween party at the school.

They wanted us to do a group costume, and after a few minutes of option, I started to think we never going to ever agree on the same thing, Ned and Peter wanted to be something out of Star Wars, and I know I should know the characters because I saw the movie, but I still had no clue what they were talking about. MJ said that no one would know who our costume was because no one watched that nerdy stuff, which got a look of hurt from both Peter and Ned. And then they both went on a very long rant about how popular Star Wars was and MJ mouthed sorry to me because they caused this, and I just laughed.

MJ then changed the subject, and she asked Peter and Ned if they were going to ask anyone to go with them, then winked at me. Ned then talked about how Peter was going to ask Liz to the party and that they had a complete plan for what they were going to do. I could feel the jealousy in my body, and I couldn't listen to Ned talk about Peter having a crush on Liz, so I just zoned them out and went into thought. I started to think about what happened at the library and the USB and the flash drive and how the Librarian was acting weird towards the end.

They brought me out of my thought when the bell rang to tell us that lunch was over, and I began to gather all my stuff and put it into my bag. I began to stand up and then I started to get a weird feeling in my stomach and then started to get dizzy. I looked over to MJ and Ned and they started to get all fizzy and then everything just went dark. I began to wake up again, but I couldn't see anything, but I felt cold. My vision slowly came back, and I noticed that I wasn't in the canteen anymore, but I was in a dark and damp room. I looked over to see that I was in a room with just a bed and a toilet. It looked like I was in jail. There was a window, but it was small and had barriers to it. For was a door, but it didn't have a handle or window on it. I walked over to the There them, entwined, but all I could see was snow, snow and more snow.

I heard noises coming from behind the door, and then the sound of keys and then the door being unlocked. And two people walked in in the room, but I couldn't see anything but their eyes, but I knew it was the same guy as before because they had the same aura about them. "How are you feeling? " The man from my last dream asked me. I just looked at them, confused on why they were asking me. Why wouldn't I be? Did something happen? "I feel good. Mayme? I ask why you are asking me," I asked, and they just laughed. They then turned to the other guy and said that I didn't remember anything, which was good because it meant that it was working.

The other person started to take down notes in this book before closing it again and walking towards me. "Well, number 12831, well, we are still waiting for the results on your test, but nothing is coming up, again," the other man tells me, and they walk over and tell me to sit down, and I did. "So, we are going to need to take more blood again," the man from the last dream tells me. The other guy puts the bag he was holding beside me and takes out a needle and then faces towards me, "I promise this won't hurt... as much," they say with a laugh. I heard a name being called out and looked around the room, and it started to black out again.

I could hear my name being called out, and I found myself on the floor of the canteen. There were a bunch of people gathered around me, looking down at me. I looked around, and I saw Peter and MJ and they both looked worried; I tried to get up, but my body was too weak, and I fell back onto the floor and Peter told me to relax and that Ned went to get the nurse. Then I heard someone shouting, "She is coming" and then I realized it was Ned. "Everyone, back off and give the child some space. " I hear another voice that I didn't recognize. Everyone backed up except for Peter, who stayed by my side, even though the nurse asked them to move. Then I saw the person who was talking kneel beside me and they looked at me. "Hey Darling, I'm Mrs. Lee, the school nurse. " They introduce themselves; she asked me if it hurt when they touched my leg and arms, she then asks Ned and Peter to help her bring me to their office, When we get to the office they put me on the bed in the office and then the nurses tell them to leave.

Peter asked if he could stay, which made me smile, but the nurse told me that they had to go to class, and then he smiled at me and told me he'd be back later before leaving the office with Ned. Then the nurse walked over to me and asked me questions about how I felt before I fainted. I explained that I had a weird feeling in my stomach when I stood up and then I started to get dizzy. She then did some tests on me, including a blood test to look at my blood pressure. After results, looking at the results, she told me that my blood levels were too low and that was why I fainted.

She then asked me if there was anyone at home that could come to collect me. I explained that my father was at work, and he probably wouldn't be able to collect me. She shaped said that I should get some rest and give me a bag of skittles to help with my blood levels. She said she was going to the front office to see if they could get hold of my father before leaving. I was hoping that they wouldn't get ahold of them because I still haven't spoken to them since I found the stuff in his safe. My eyes started to feel heavier and heavier and then I fell asleep

I woke up to being shaped and I look to see MJ standing over me and Ned standing at the doorway door as soon as Ned notices that I'm up and walks over to me. I looked around the room, expecting to see Peter standing somewhere, but he wasn't, or maybe he was on the way. "Where's Peter? " I asked them as I started to slowly sit up and Ned rushed over to help me get off the bed. I look at both, but no one says anything. MJ is looking at the ground and Ned is looking everywhere but me. I had a weird feeling that something had happened, and I began to get worried. "Guys, where is Peter? " I said with more aggression because no one answered me. Ned looked like he was about to talk but then he was cut off by MJ. "Well, you see" she began but paused for a second and looked over at Ned, who was shaking his head there, but she continued anyway. "After Peter left the nurse's office, he headed towards class, but he and Ned bumped into flash" as soon as they said their name, I knew that it couldn't be good, and I looked over at Ned who was now looking at the ground.

"They called him Penis Parker, and then called you the f slur and asked where you were and that you were his boyfriend," she tells me, but doesn't look at me at the last part. I felt anger build up in my body at what flash said, but I was also scared because it was happening again like my old school. I thought here was different, but it wasn't. "So... Where is he" I say more worried this time, but Ned answers this time, "Well Peter got angry and told Flash that they were going to fight after school." Ned said, and I felt my heart drop and I started to feel sick again. I looked up at the clock in the office and saw that school ended 10 minutes ago. They were fighting now. "What's wrong with you? Why didn't you stop him? " I shouted, but I didn't give them time to answer before rushing out the door of the office and sending the exit of the school.

I made it outside to see that it was empty. I quickly thought about where they were meant to be fighting. And then it hit me, and I headed to the field behind the school. I ran as fast as I could. I needed to stop it before they got hurt. I made it around the corner to the field and I saw someone sitting on the field. I started to get closer and closer and then I saw it was Peter and I began to run again. "Peter, Peter! " I called out. He turned around and I could see that was wrong with his face. But before I could get a better, look he started to walk off when he noticed me and I started to run faster trying to catch up with them, "Peter, Stop Please," I said, and he stopped in front of me, but they didn't turn around.

"GO away, Y/N" he screamed at me, and I could tell that he was crying, and it hurt me that I couldn't do anything. "What happened Peter? " I asked. Howe didn't answer me, and was still facing the other way. He began to walk away, but I stopped him by grabbing their arm and forcing them to face me. And that's when I saw it. History, nose was bleeding and so was their mouth.

"Peter, please talk to me; I want to help," I say, but I regret saying it when I watch the anger build up in their eyes. He walked up to me and got up all in my face, and I started to get scared. "You want to know what happened Y/N" he shouts at me, but I didn't dare to answer, "huh Y/N" he shouts at me again. And I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes. This wasn't Peter, they wouldn't act like this.

"Peter, you are scaring me," I say trying to back off, but they grab my arms with a tight grip, "You asked me what happened and I'm telling you," He shouts.do? "YOU HAPPENED THATS WHAT," he says and my heart drops, "W-what did I do?," I say, trying my best not to cry, but Peter was hurting me. "Yes, you did!! You came to this school and now everyone thinks we are dating... I'm not gay. I liked Liz, not you!," He screams before pushing me on to the ground.

I just look at him in shock at what had just done, and I think he was in shock too at what he just did. I picked myself off the ground and just began to run toward the gates to get out. I didn't even pick up my bag because I just wanted to get away from there. I didn't know where I was going. I just knew I needed to go somewhere and clear my head. After ten minutes of running, I found myself outside of the restaurant.

It was the same restaurant that we all went to in my first week of being here. I found myself smiling at the memory of Peter walking me home and then him staying the night. I could not believe Peter acted like that again after he just apologized for being like that. I continued to walk and found myself outside of a park that MJ and I went to because she wanted to watch people being attacked by the swan. I sat down on one bench thinking about everything that had happened, and I couldn't keep it back anymore and began to cry again. It was all happening again; everyone was started to hate me because I was gay.

And the one person I didn't want to hate me. And was the one who hated me the most. I just sat there for hours and just cried. A couple of people stopped me and asked me if I was ok. It started to get dark, and that was probably best for me to get home. I finally made it home after walking for a while and unlocked the door and went to my room. But they stopped me when someone came out of the downstairs bathroom and it was Nick Fury, the person that I saw when I was at the library. We both just looked at each other and it was awkward as hell. My father comes out and saw both of us, he tells me to go upstairs because they were having an important meeting also that MJ dropped my bag over; upstairs; I didn't ask anything and just headed straight. Upstairs, I was confused on why Nick was here. Was my father working with S.H.I.E. Hydra? Because. D, but why was it to do with Hydra? Because S.H.I.E.L. D defeated. Hydra, well, maybe they thought they did.

I took my phone out of the pocket of my bag and saw that my screen was cracked when I fell on it when Peter pushed me. I could still see the anger that was in Peter's eyes. I put it in charge and walked over to my record player and played my favorite sad album, and just sat on my bed. After a couple of minutes, I heard my phone turn on and all the notifications that I missed came up. I unlocked my phone to see missed calls and messages from Ned and MJ.

MJ 🖤

< Where did you run to?

< Y/N?

 > Ned just told me what happened, are you ok?

MISSED CALL FROM MJ

< Please answer

MISSED CALL FROM MJ

 < Please tell me where you are

> Peter wants to apologize, but I told him you need space

Ned💚

< Where did you go?

< MJ is looking for you

< Please answer

< I found Peter, and he told me what happened

MISSED CALL FROM NED

There was one other message, and it was from Peter, but it was before the whole situation with Flash

Peter 💕

< Please let me know when you can leave, or I'll be worried all day.

I felt all the anger build up inside of me. How could Peter be so worried one minute and then be angry at me and shout at me? I also was anger at Ned and MJ for letting him do it and not stopping them. They could have prevented all this, but they didn't and now I was paying for it. The light in my room began to flicker, and I didn't notice that I was beginning to float in the air, but then I did, and I began to panic about what was happening. I tried to stop, but I couldn't. The light continued to flicker, and I was still floating, and I began to panic. Then I got a flashback to my grandparents to what they said whenever I had a panic attack, and I closed my eyes and began to breathe in and out to control my breath. I felt my feet hit the ground, and I opened my eyes and my light had stopped flickering.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.5K 18
ʜɪ! ɪ'ᴍ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ! ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ ʏᴀᴏɪ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ! ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ! ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ʜɪɴᴛ... ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏ...
79.3K 2.3K 25
Completed Under heavy and slow editing Jacksepticeye x seme male reader I do have a uke male reader in my profile (still in writing progress) Read f...
38.5K 676 103
𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴! 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺. 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈...
49K 1.2K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...