Tangled Webs Of Love & Secret...

CJKENNA

On Hold / Discontinued ʏ/ɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ... Еще

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 (𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃𝑒)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒞𝒾𝓉𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝐸𝓎𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒿𝑒𝒸𝓉: 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝐻𝓎𝒹𝓇𝒶 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝐼𝓃𝓋𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼'𝑀 𝒜 𝑀𝒪𝒩𝒮𝒯𝐸𝑅 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒫𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓊𝓉 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒪𝒻 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝐿𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 / 𝒪𝒮𝒜 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒟𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒜 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎- 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒
𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇/𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 & 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍 ~ 𝒢𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒰𝓈 𝒟𝑜 𝒞𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒜𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒞𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼𝓃 𝒜 𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒱𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝐼𝓃 𝑀𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝑅𝑜𝒶𝒹𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒪𝓇 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈
Discontinued / On Hold

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓇 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

1.6K 65 11
CJKENNA

I woke up late on Sunday and looked at my clock to say that it was one o'clock in the evening. Luckily it was still the weekend, so I did not have school so I decided that I would have a lazy day and just relax after the eventful day that I had yesterday. I kept thinking about Peter and how he really cared about me. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again. Why did I have to like a guy that would not like me back? He was funny, kind and caring and I could not help but think about him? I walk downstairs to see my father cleaning up the mess and I offer to help him clean; we start to paint over the words, and I caught my father looking at me with a weird look. Then he got a call and now it was left to me to finish it all up for the day while he stayed in his office.

Now it was Monday, and I was lying in my bed; I was awake before my alarm, so I just laid there waiting for it to go off. I decided to give up on waiting for the alarm and just get out of bed and I jumped into the shower, shower, since I was up already. I finish in the shower and put a towel around my waist and head over to my closet to decide what I would be wearing for today. I landed on one of my favorite jumpers from my favorite artist and some jeans, grabbed my vans and bag, and headed downstairs for breakfast. I go downstairs and look at the work that I did yesterday, then head into the kitchen and see a note on the fridge from my father saying that he would not be home till late, like always.

I make a bowl of cereal, sit at the table, and scroll through Instagram. First was a meme of Star Wars that Ned posted with the hashtag of #MayTheForceBeWithYou and how excited he was to see the new movie with Peter tonight. Then was a poem about death by MJ and it had a dead rose on the side of it. I also decide to watch some Tv before I must leave and watch one episode of Doctor Who and then I look at the clock and see that it is 8am and that I need to start heading soon. I grabbed all my stuff and my keys and headed towards the door. I walked outside and saw Peter passing back and forward in front of my house. I did not say anything for a while and just watched him doing it. "Peter, what are you doing here? " I asked him, and he jumped from being scared. He would have to walk past the school to get to my house, so I was confused about why he was here. "Oh, May dropped me off so that I could walk with you because I wanted to check up after yesterday," he says, and I could feel myself begin to blush. Luckily it was cold, so he would think it was because I was cold, or so I hoped. I lock my door and then double make sure that I locked it, before walking over to Peter and we head towards the school.

He talked about how excited he is for the movie tonight and tells me that Ned and he are going to dress as Jedi. He was so excited about the lightsaber and how they were also cups and how he was going to fill it up with Pepsi. I just listened to him talked, he was so cute when he talked about the nerdy stuff and I liked that he did not care that they were nerdy. We made it to the school, and I was upset that it was over because I was enjoying my time alone with Peter. I saw MJ at the front of the school talking to Ned, well, I mean, Ned was talking and MJ was just reading, like always. Ned and Peter walk over to their lockers while MJ comes with me to my locker. She tells me about the book that she was reading and how it was about the meaning of death and why we would not be afraid of it. I look over at Ned and Peter talking, "So, anything new with your crush on Peter" she jokily says, and I give her a look which makes us smile.

"I honestly don't know what you see in him," she says playfully, hitting me on the side. "What are they talking about, anyway? " She says before going back to her book. "I'm sure they are just talking about nerd date to see Star Wars" I say and gets a laugh from her, "I knew I liked you for a reason" she says not looking up from the book, we talk about our weekend and about the robbery, and how it was weird that Peter disappeared. We hear shouting as we look over to see Ned and Peter were arguing about something, so we walk over to see if everything was ok and because we are nosey and what to know what is going on. Peter looked upset about something, and Ned just apologized repeatedly, "What's wrong?" MJ asked, and it shocked me that she cared but it was short-lived when she continued with, "actually I don't care." I could not help but laugh, but I stopped when Peter looked at me with a hurt look.

"Ned is cancelling on me last minute for tonight, and now I don't have anyone to go with" he moaned, and I could see MJ with a grin on her face and I knew she was up to something, but I did not know what. Just as I realized what she was about to do, it was too late to stop her, "Hey, why don't you bring Y/n, I'm sure he loved to go with you" she says with the same grin on her face. I give her a death stare at what she did and stop as soon as Peter looks at me, "Oh yes, Y/N, please can you come with me? It will be so much fun, I promise," he says with a smile. I feel everyone looking at me and felt a lot of pressure to say yes, "sure, it sounds fun" I say, and I see Peter's face fill with excitement, and he begins to jump up and down. "Just so you know, I'm not dressing up," I say with a laugh, and he laughs with me, and nods and the bell goes to tell us that class is beginning soon so we all head to class. I spent most of the school day thinking about my not so date with Peter and I could feel myself getting increasingly excited. At lunch Peter and I talked about what the plan is for the movie, he tells me that his aunt will collect me at haft 7 and drop us at the movie and then collect us after.

As we make the plans for the movie, I watch as the smile disappears on Peter's face when he looks behind me. I looked behind to see Flash walking towards us, and I could feel the anger fill my body. From what I have seen and heard, Flash likes to pick on Peter a lot for no reason. "Sup Penis Parker" he shouts as he walks pass us and I couldn't hold it back anymore, "Shut the fuck up Eugene, why don't you take a day off from being a dick and go fuck yourself" I burst out. Everyone looked at me in shock except for MJ, who looked proud of me and gave me a thumbs up. Even flash looks at me in shock trying to think of something to say, "Aw can Eugene not think of something to say, wow that shocking because you never shut the fuck up" u finished. He does not even say anything and just walks off with his friends following him. I sit back down and see Peter looking at me with a smile. "Thank you, Y/N" he praised me.

I told him that it was no problem and that it was about time that someone stood up to him; we continued talking about the movie and he explained to me everything that happened in the other movies so that I would be all caught up in it. The bell goes to tell us that lunch is over and we all head to our classes. Luckily, the rest of the school day flew in and before I knew it was time to go home. I head over to my locker and get everything ready so I can get home quicker and get ready for the movie. I walk out of the school, and I hear my name being called and look over to see Peter running up to me. "Hey Y/N, I just wanted to thank you again for today" he says, and I tell him that it was no problem. Just then, a beep happens on his phone, and he looks at it. "Well, I shall see you tonight," he says before running off and I watch as he disappears into the ocean of students, and I stand to head home. On the way home, I drop into my favorite pizza place, get my usual, and begin to head home while eating my pizza.

When I got home, I decided that I might go for a nap because it would be another 3 hours till Peter was there, So; I was about to fall asleep when I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing and I looked at it to see my father's contact on the screen; I answered it and he told me that he will not be home at all tonight because something happened at the office. I told him that I was going to the cinema, and he told me there was money on his desk before he needed to go and hung up. I set an alarm for 7 pm and felt myself starting to doze off. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I turned it off. I got out of my bed and headed towards my father's room. He was a huge Star Wars fan as well, and I remember I got him a shirt of it a couple of Christmases ago. 

I see that the safe is coming out of under the bed and I walk over to see that it is open, inside it was a memory book, money and our passport and my birth cert but there was also a big box, but it was locked. Why would he have a locked box inside of a safe that was always locked? I felt myself getting curious about what could be inside the box? I tried to open it but it did not open, so I gave up and headed into my father's office to get money, but there was no sign of any money. I looked in all the drawers, but I could not find it, but I noticed that one leg on the desk looked different from the others. I walked over and it came out easily and I could hear something shaking in it. I put my finger in and found a key. I studied the key, looked at it, and noticed that it looked like the one for the key, so I walked back into my father's room and over to the safe.

I took the box out of the safe and looked at the keyhole in it. And it was the same shape as the key, and I put it in, and it unlocked. I opened the box to see different passports in it. I took one passport out and saw that it belonged to Lanny McDonald, but it had a picture of my father on it, and one was the same but had a different name. They were all different passports, with pictures of my father on them. There was also a birth certificate with my father's name on it, but it did not have my grandparents' names on it. The names that were in it were Janes and Mike, but there was not anyone in my family with that name. There were also rolls of money in the box. It looks like they were over a thousand dollars in it. I lifted the money to see a gun. My heart drops when I see the gun. Why did he have one? And why did he have all of this in a locked box in a locked safe?

Before I could look at the other stuff in the boxes when I heard the front door being unlocked and my father calling out to me. I quickly put all the passports and everything else back into the box and into the safe and closed it just before he walked in. "What are you doing in here?" he asked me. I tried to think of a reason I was in here when I saw that the Star Wars shirt was on the floor. I came in to get this, also how come you're home? I thought you weren't coming back till tomorrow," I ask trying to change the subject. "Oh, the office sent me home early because they didn't want me to leave you alone after yesterday" he says, he was about to say something else, but I quickly grabbed the t-shirt from the floor before quickly walking out of the room. Why the fuck did my father have a bunch of passports and why did they have different names on them? I rushed into my room when my phone went off on my bed. Thinking about everything that I just found. Now I knew my father was hiding something because I found it. And I was going to find out why he had all this stuff, but I just did not know how. My phone went off in my pocket and I looked to see it was a message from Peter.

Peter 💕

< We are on the way!!!

He also sent me a little Star Wars meme, but I did not understand it because I have never seen the movies. I quickly get changed and put the shirt on and grab a flannel to wear over it. And headed downstairs while my father was in his room, grabbed an apple and I heard him come down the stairs. Just then, I heard a beeping noise coming from outside, and I saw Peter and Aunt May waiting for me. So, I quickly grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out of the kitchen and out the door before my father tried to talk to me. I jumped into the back of the car, and we began to drive towards the cinema. This was my first-time meeting with Aunt May, so we spent most of the car ride talking about ourselves. She asked me about why I moved to New York, How I was dealing with school, and she talk about some embarrassing things about Peter's childhood. She then tells me that Peter has not stopped talking about me all day. And I felt myself blushing when she said that because it meant that Peter was talking about me. Peter tells Aunt May to stop because she was embarrassing him.

So, for the other half of the car ride, Peter explains to me again everything that happened just in case I forgot. "Peter, leave the poor boy alone before his brain melts with all that information," she smiles at me through the front mirror. We finally get to the movie theatre, and I and Peter get out of the car. "Have fun guys, also Y/N I gave Peter money so don't even try to pay for it," she winks at me. She tells us she will be back when the movie is over to collect us before driving off. We headed into the line, and we waited for the movie. We finally get in, and Peter tells me to find our seats while he gets the food and drink for us. I get to a seat and see that everyone is dressed up in what I think are characters from the movies, but I would not know unless they were in the one me and peter watched. Peter walks in and I take my flannel off and he notices my T-shirt and laughs, "cute T-shirt" he says, and I can feel myself begin to blush but luckily for me the light started to go down so he could not see it. Everyone begins to cheer when the movie starts, including Peter. I could see the joy in his eyes at how excited he was.

I watched some of the movie; it was just confusing. I spent most of the time watching Peter and all the facial expressions he was making while watching it. I enjoyed the movie, but it just is not something that I would watch again. The movie ends and the lights come on, and everyone begins to leave the screen. We both walked out of the movie theatre, and Peter was asking what I thought about the movie. It was so fun until it was ruined " hey guys, it's Penis Parker and his boyfriend" I looked up to see flash and his friends walking out as well. Peter backed up a bit from me and I could tell he was feeling uncomfortable. Before I can say anything, Aunt May pulls up and we get into the car. The entire car ride was awkward, and Peter did not talk the whole time. Even when Aunt May asked him questions, he did not answer. We get to my house, "Thanks Mrs. Parker, goodbye Peter" I say, hopping out of the car, but he does not say anything. He just looked ahead. I walk into my house and think about how different Peter was acting after the whole Flash situation. I lay on my bed thinking about it and worried about tomorrow. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

171K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader ᴍ/ɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ 16 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴜʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ...
14.1K 457 13
Book 2/3 ( Happening during Far From Home) 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯�...
296K 12.2K 35
𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤, 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙧, 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚 𝙚�...
3.9K 18 34
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖" 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕪, 𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕕...