α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

By eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear

3.7K 154 13
By eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

"What the hell???"

Minji was shocked.

"What? This is the best way to get to the broadcasting room. We don't have to fight with any zombie!"

"You are not seriously telling me to risk my life clinging on the fucking wall."

"Yea is there any problem??"

"Of course! Do you know which floor this is?"

"Second, that's why!! Look, we don't have to worry about how to climb down, broadcasting room is just somewhere on the same floor!"

Jungkook opened the window and climbed onto its frame.

"Are you crazy?? Do you know how dangerous it is? At least you won't fall to your death fighting zombies!" Minji scowled while breaking a mop.

Zombies seemed to have heard their argues, they banged on the door more vigorously.

"Park Minji, zombies are coming, let's leave before they break in here!"

Jungkook already had one foot stepping outside.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, get down, we are making a plan of how to get out from here."

Minji wandered back and forth, biting her lips.

"Now I have made a weapon and... there is also a mop over there! We both have weapons now so we later we attract the zombies into one of the cubicles and lock them in and then we will get out of the changing room as soon as possible and we will run towards the broadcasting room that is about two classroom away and then...and it only takes about 3 minutes so we have to—"

Jungkook got down from the window,  staring at Minji who was still wandering.

She was panicking, very unusually.

"Hey..."

"so we have to think of anything that may happen and make a perfect escape plan and we—"

"Hey, Minji."

Minji stopped instantly and stared at Jungkook.

"You are afraid of height, right?" Jungkook asked gently.

Minji blinked a few times and immediately looked away.

"I—I—I  am not!! Its just that in my opinion, we have lower chance of surviving if we climb on the freaking wall!"

"Seriously. We have no time left." Jungkook said while the banging on the door become louder and louder.

Minji looked at Jungkook, whose eyes had pierced through her soul, making her shivered.

"Ughhhh...Yes Yes Yes!! Its lame as fuck!! Now you can laugh at me however you want and share it with your friends!! Are you satisfied???"

Minji groaned as she felt her cheeks heat up.

"What are you talking about? It's not lame to be fear of something."

His voice soften as his lips curved upwards slightly.

"You are not going to laugh at me??"

"Why would I? In fact, I am happy to know about it. I thought you are invincible and fearless, it makes me feel so damn weak." He chuckled.

"What?!!" Minji was confused. Firstly, he didn't laugh at her. Secondly, she made him feel weak?? He was the ace that she admired!

Zombies were about to break the door, they already reached their arms through the gap they had broken through.

"Sorry,Minji. We have no choice, quick! Come up here."

Jungkook climbed on the to frame again and stepped out of it.

"Holyyy shit I am not going... just let me die in here."

Minji immediately closed her eyes when she looked down from the window.

The immortal creatures had half of their bodies through the door already, they could reach Minji in the next five seconds.

"Quick!!"

"I—I can't!!" Minji panicked while looking at Jungkook.

"Here." Jungkook held his hand out to Minji.

"Hold my hand! Hold it tight."

Minji was hesitant again. She predicted five ways of her death.

What if I lost balance?

What if zombies catch me?

What if... he let go?

"Don't be afraid, I won't let go. I promise!!"

Zombies broke into the room, dashing towards her.

"MINJI QUICK!!!!"

The creatures flew out of the window, falling onto the bushes but immediately got up and ran in all directions.

***

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit son of a bitch am about to shit herself." I kept murmuring with my eyes shut.

I did not know where I was, all I could feel is me hanging in the air and wind blowing into me through my skirt.

"Minji! You okay??" Jungkook asked, I could feel his breath on my ears.

"IM NOT!!" I held onto anything I could.

"Relax, relax!! I am here! See, I am holding your hand! You are safe!" Jungkook tried to comfort me.

"I can't see!! Gosh have we arrived??"

"We haven't moved Minji! Look at me, hey, if you don't open your eyes, we can't move."

"I can't I will die Jesus christ Oh my gosh."

"Minji, don't look downwards and you will be fine!!"

"I can't prevent myself looking downwards dude my eyeballs are round I can see it in the corner if I open my eyes!"

"Okay okay!! Look at me Minji. Just stare at me like how you stare at Nayeon okay??"

"Why Lee Nayeon??" I shouted.

"You always give her death glare and ignore everything else!!" Jungkook shouted as well. I guessed he had lost patience and would probably dump me here.

"This is ridiculous." I shook my head.

"Minji, try to conquer your fear. We can't stay here forever—"

"Of course we can't!"

"I'm going to move now, let's just slowly walk towards the broadcasting room."

Jungkook stepped rightwards, I could feel him getting farer. I felt like he would let go my hand.

"Come on, try Minji. I am holding your hand, you are safe."

We crawled while facing the wall, he placed my hand on the edge of wall and pressing his own hand on mine. I could feel the warmth from his big hand, as if it is giving me courage.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him, he broke into a grin with his cute bunny smile.

"Yeah!!! You are doing very well Minji, I am so proud of you!! Let's go."

He seemed to be more excited than myself after I could finally open my eyes.

"My legs are trembling...Ugh Jeon Jungkook! We could have just fight with the zombies and run towards the room instead of hanging in the mother fucking air!!" I glared at him, still feeling angry

"The zombies already came into the room! We had no time!"

"We would have if you didn't suddenly climb out of the window!"

"Okay okay my fault!!" He seemed to be unbothered at all.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook I will kill you after I get to the room!!" I narrowed my eyes and glared at him, feeling irritated.

"Sure sure! Then we should first get there as soon as possible!" He even chuckled.

He was so annoying!

"You are dead!!!"

"Ahhh I am scared!!" he laughed.

"Is this so funny??"

"Okay sorry, it's not—it is!! Sorry not sorry~"

"What the fuck? Say that again??"

"Say what?"

"You are so dead Jeon Jungkook."

"Okay okay." Jungkook stopped moving forward, and we finally stopped arguing.

Then I realised that we had already passed through two classrooms! I did not even notice this. Did he keep on arguing with me to distract me?

"Look, its Cheongsan and Suhyeok!"

Jungkook called me delightfully.

I glanced over his shoulder and saw the two said figures hanging on a hose, with Suhyeok hugging Cheongsan on his waist.

"What the fuck are they doing?" I frowned looking at the two cuddling in the air.

"I have no idea?"

"Why aren't they moving? Do they think it is a good spot to date??"

"What???!"

"What what??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
711K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
2.7K 128 22
"I swear this smile would be the death of me one day." "Then Die." *smirk* __________ "I can't live in this hell!" "Really? Nah. I'll show you wha...
118K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...