I'm the best king ever (Cooki...

By milkchoclate_

This has my own cookie run OC's in it btw! Basically normal cookie run kingdom but with my oc's in the timel... More

Nightmare
a new day!
starting the day :)
message to custard
what's happening to me?
Aster
what have I got myself into
I will find you! :D
so your the weird feeling..?
oh me? Im princess cookie!
Aster?
long walk home
The pin
the 12 year old brunette -blood warning-
Aster's friend...?
-stay safe guys!-
set off the traps
well, there are still traps to get rid of...
wasted time...
-well this might be a goodbye ig-

the traps

47 5 10
By milkchoclate_

Hi it's me the writer again, before we start with the story.. I mean you can skip this part, but I am sorry for the long wait for the next chapter of the actual story, it's been a while of the last actual chapter ignoring the 1k special.

Now thank you for being patient because  I'm not a very active or motivated person, haha...  Anyways enjoy :D

So Wizard divided us 6 into two groups, me aster and gingerbrave into one group and him strawberry and chilli in the other.

Now we had to decide who takes what map.

"Oh I think you guys should get the older map, as I already know where most of the traps are on there, it would be a waste using the map even though I know all the places... Well nearly" aster said.

Gingerbrave just nodded to asters statement, Wizard sighed and looked the 'older' map, which had the older date on it, "alright then let's start with getting rid of those traps before any cookie gets hurt-"  he paused for a moment.

"Or kidnapped, killed, and so on."
Chilli pepper just shoved him, not gently but not strong enough to make him fall over, basically telling him to move and hurry up.

"Come on let's get this all over with." She said right after the shove.

"Don't you have any patience?" Wizzard added in an annoyed tone as the two of them walked out. Strawberry just stared at them and then sighed.

The two arguing cookies started walking out of the castle forgetting the map.

"Wish you luck with them, hehe." I particularly laughed out.

Strawberry just looked at me with a type of face which, seemed like a face of disappointment and sadness, then she gently took the map of the table and she ran after wizard and chilli pepper as they were already gone and didn't have the map.

"Well they are of to a great start." Aster added parcialy laughing.

"Alright then let's get on with getting rid of all the traps!" Said gingerbrave.

Us three looked at the map, seeing which trap was the closest, "how about let's take the northern east one, you know the one here closest the the woods." Gingerbrave said as he pointed at the map, aster just nodded and folded the map.

"There are some other traps on the way there too, which the others have on their map."

"So then let's go!" Gingerbrave said in his old cheerful voice.

So we walked out with the map in asters hand, well, this may be nothing now but we are going to have to stop nettle, and this is one way of doing it, keeping all my citizens and friends safe!

Wait, how will we know how to undo those traps? I mean perhaps aster knows but what about the others?
I mean it also depends on what type of trap it is, and besides wizard will probably know what to do, he is the smart one after all.
And he pretty much knows  a lot about traps I remember him mentioning traps once when going to fight wafflebots.

Let's just hope that healer cookie and raisin will be able to fight them back till the time we get back to them.

"Alright then, out first trap should be around here." Aster said as she stopped and looked around.
Gingerbrave also looked around, then we heard someone shouting, it was slightly muffled but then I figured out what it was. Someone was shouting for help.

I looked around looking for the source of it untill I spotted my bestfreind, pancake him self stuck in a trap crying for help. He was upside down with a rope tightly tied around his left leg
"Guys! Pancake! He is caught on one of the traps"
Right after I said that Aster turned to the way I was facing and ran towards pancake.

She took out her knife and cut the rope and caught my best friend in her arms and quickly placed him down away from the trap.

Then before we knew it there was a slight BOOM where pancake was just a second ago. The rope was now on fire.

This rope is a literal ticking bomb! The ones that wizard was talking about, except replaced the fire with water because water does not work well with electric things and blah, blah, blah.

I ran towards pancake and hugged him, he hugged me back and then we just starred at the burning rope, suddenly gingerbrave ran with a bucket of water and got rid of the fire. Surprisingly, the rope wasn't damaged in anyway shape or form.

"Pancake are you ok? " Gingerbrave asked my bestfreind.
"I'm fine! Oh by the way, you purple lady, you are  really cool! You zoomed in and saved me in no time!" Pancake squealed and was jumping up and down.

Aster giggled and said to him "Well thank you! But don't call me purple lady, call me Aster."

Pancake just nodded like a ton of times jumping up and down, well honestly he is a very energetic person and he does love action and stuff. So quite obviously he is impressed by this. I mean I am too, she got to him faster then I could blink an eye.

I just grumbled a little. Aster looked at me and then at gingerbrave behind me, then she giggled a little.
I turned around to see what she was laughing at and I saw gingerbrave on the floor gasping for air.

"Are you alright there gingerbrave?" Aster said in a quite concerned voice but at the same time she giggled in-between nearly each word.

"Did I just really run half a mile as fast as I could to get rid of the fire and then no one acknowledged it, and now laying on the floor because I have no energy?" He said still gasping for air.

"Well I guess so but you did help!" I responded to him.
"Do you need help to get up per chance?" Aster asked him.

"Actually, yeah I do, or I think so."
Aster walked up to him grabbed him by the hand to help get up.
"Thanks."

"You know there are more traps like these around here?" Aster added.
Gingerbrave just blankly starred at her, then eventually blinked and sighed, "well then let's get this over with..."

"Wait! Can I come with you guys!?" Pancake begged, as we were about to walk away.
Gingerbrave and aster turned and looked at eachother and then at my bestfreind.

"Sorry pancake, but we know custard more than you and we know that we can trust him, besides it is dangerous for you." Aster responded to pancakes question, gingerbrave then looked at aster and whispered, "since when do you know custard enough to trust him???"

"My communicating magic, I can read his mind...? I already said it before." Aster whispered back.

"Oh yeah...!" He whispered back.
Wait does that mean aster knows me as much as my actual friends but I know barely anything about her? She knows a lot about me and I know nothing of her other then her being friends with the bad guy and her name. I don't even know how old she is!

"Yeah but I've been on missions before I can listen and besides it is as dangerous for custard as much as for me." Pancake stated then stomped his foot to the ground.

Btw how come the leaf things on pancake never seem to jab him on the chin, or neck, or Smth, when he moves his head around..? 🤔

For a moment there was silence until gingerbrave spoke and said "custard maybe perhaps stay with pancake, while me and aster sort out the traps."

WHAT?

"hm, sorry but I agree here, your both 6 and I don't want you guys to get hurt. And we already wasted enough time just standing here doing nothing." Aster agreed to gingerbrave.

Gingerbrave continued from asters sentence and said, "These traps seem really dangerous, honestly it was stupid in the first place taking you with us, as you just saw pancake could of burned there."  Then gingerbrave started walking off to the trap we planned going to.

"Really truly sorry but it's better for your own good, by the way stay away from traps if you find any and stay away from many trees, most of them have traps around or on them." The last thing aster said before catching up to gingerbrave.

I just stood there watching them walk away, then I turned to pancake. "Why did you have to do this?! Now either of us can go help!" I kind of shouted.

"Sorry, just thought they might take me with you guys." Pancake responded back.

I just sighed and started walking away, now what shall I do? I got told to stay way from trees due to the traps being there.
I stopped on my tracks.

Wait what if I get rid of the traps with pancake to prove that we can help!

I quickly turned around and ran back to pancake who was now observing the rope he was tied around with.
I tapped him on the shoulder and told him my plan.

He agreed to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gingerbrave..."
"Hm yes Aster?" He responded back to me.

"I was right to check with my communicating magic, custard and pancake have not listened to us."
After me and gingerbrave left the two six year olds I felt there was something wrong, so I told gingerbrave just in case I would check my communicating magic.  And I was right, there was something wrong, and If I wouldn't checked then we wouldn't know if those two where in trouble.

"We have to go back to them, make sure they don't get in danger or trouble."

"Yeah but you can see if they are in trouble and we can get there if that happens!" Gingerbrave inturuped.

"Yes, but we might not get there on time, the bomb is pretty quick and it doesn't explode, about average, till 30 seconds. And if they are across the kingdom they will be incredibly injured or even dead."

Gingerbrave just stayed silent and nodded. We must head back to them, this is no joke and gingerbrave knows this, nettle cookie isn't joking around. This way he either kidnaps, injures and even kills cookies over time. so that it will be easier for him for when he attacks.

And yes some people in this kingdom have already been injured from the traps, but luckily no
one died yet.

Most of them are made to kill and injure. I just don't know which. If they are lucky enough they might get into the kidnapping traps, those will only alert the guards about the person.

Then the guards decide if the person is worth kidnapping or not, and because princess is a princess that's why the guards decided to kidnap her.

But I don't get why nettle agreed to them kidnapping her. After all he always kills or tortures the royalty or person in charge.

Oh no, if custard ends up in any of these traps this will not end well, same with princess if she accidentally gets in one of those again.

But why does nettle want royalty?

No it's not the time to question it now. We need to stop custard and pancake, and we need to make sure someone is getting rid of the traps.

"Gingerbrave, here have my knife and get rid of the traps, I will go save the kids."

"Wait but how-"

"Here I have an instruction paper, just be careful what you doing, please, I don't want another child getting hurt. Gingerbrave I trust you with this." I said as I gave the 12 year old the instructions sheet and the knife.

"Okay. I got this, don't worry Aster!" He said in confidence.

I nodded and ran towards the last time I saw custard and pancake.

Here guys have a meme while I'm going to make the next chapter.

Pov your one of nettles guards:

Yes this is the type of stuff I do. Lmao. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 148 8
After so long, you finally decided to play Cookie Run Kingdom to see what all the hype was about for this game. Just as you pressed play on your lapt...
740 6 17
Hello everyone. My name is Potato, and this is going to be my very first crk book. Do keep in mind that I'm not quite familiar with fanfics but I'm g...
9.6K 338 13
In the Cookie Kingdom, the cookies there are doing their regular things, and their morning routines (if they have any). It's a beautiful day! Especia...