Just A Little Sugar

By BlackxRaven

Collection of Sugar Daddy/ Sugar Baby short stories (I might add more girls later) •Book One Serena• I've alw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chpater 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Anywhere But Here
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Wife of The Oyabun
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Paid For
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Hard Limits
Chapter 1

Chapter 3

3.3K 155 19
By BlackxRaven

*updates last chapter at 4am*
*gets notifications of likes and comments *

🤨why y'all up?!?!😵‍💫

Also why did I update again?? I really like the short story lmaooooo
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Three |

•Esme•

Finally I had a weekend free and did not I have to spend in on work. So my friends are headed out for a few drinks and dancing. And the night was bright and people were everywhere.

"Esme!" My friend Emiko shouted when I walked in. Then eyes were on me, the usual here and I've gotten used to it. I walked over to the table, hugged her and sat down. Emiko was the first friend I made during my years in school. She was a feisty girl and that's why I liked her, she grew up with three brothers and doesn't take crap from any man. Emiko is a beautiful woman, thin and with a youthful face.  Round bright eyes that always glisten in the light.

"Have you ordered anything yet?" I asked picking up the menu.

"Just your favorite, harumaki." I smiled while eyeing the menu. She knows me so well.

"You're the best you know that?" I said and she flipped her dark hair over her shoulder.

"Oh please, go on."

After eating we went to a new nightclub, and man was the kind crazy. And the bouncer was pretty much drooling when we got to the door. With a slimy smile he let us both in, and man was it nice. And made me happy I wore a decent partying dress. It was high class, I could tell by some of the people I caught glances of. But being around Emiko I was not surprised, she's a rich kid. Her line has been a name here since the time of emperors. And the people flocked to her when she passed, as usual she gave them her business only smile and we headed up some stairs. And there was the dance floor, music blasted and people dancing with drinks in hand. She grabbed my hand and pulled us to the bar, ordering some drinks and handing me mine.

"I didn't know so many vultures would be in here!" She choked, slamming the empty cup down.

"It's the hottest place right now so of course." I threw my shot back, the alcohol warmed my body and I shivered.

"Few more drinks and I'll be ready to dance." She laughs turning back to the bar. I looked out on the floor, they were playing some hiphop track and the beat was decent. Enough for me to sway my hips a bit. I turned back to her and took the shot, damn why is she trying to kill me tonight?!

"Hey! Order me something sweet next." She laughed and the bartender smirked while mixing my cocktail. Once done he slid it to me and winked, I smiled and turned away.

"Don't try flirting with my girl." Emiko said and he put his hands up defensively. I laughed and finished the sweet mix. Definitely more of what I'm used to. Once done I grabbed her hand.

"Let's dance." We weaved through the crowd to the center, eyes followed us along the way and parted. I danced on Emiko and her hands raked over my body. Pulling each other close, my hips swayed and hers followed. One of my greatest accomplishments was teaching this girl how to dance. The more we we danced the more attention we got then the music changed to American rap music. That's when I really started to sweat, it had been so long since I had been out. Since I had a few drinks and been dancing. Then I felt a unfamiliar hand grip my ass.

"You twerk?" I turned to the thick accent, a sweaty guy. Pulling his hands off me I glared at him.

"No, now go dance somewhere else." Emiko said and pulled us away. The guy just followed us, he reached out for my arm and jerked me to him. See now I'm about to snap.

🔴Kiyoshi🔴

"You really went all out for his place huh?" I asked my old friend as we walked his new club.

"I told you! Thanks again for clearing this space for me friend." He took my hand in his and we shook. When he had me clear out the original stores here I thought he was just being spiteful but I see it was worth it in the end. Nothing but rich kids and their whores.

"You did well, good to see you doing better." I said and we went on the second floor, the club music vibrated the halls as we walked.

"And now you have a hand in this goldmine as well." We both laughed and I paused, seeing a familiar figure. The swaying of her hips was hypnotic and by the others watching he could tell he wasn't the only one who thought so. Asahi followed my gaze and the look in his eyes made me want to stab them out.

"See! We even have foreigners!" He laughed slapping my back. My glazed went back to Esme, damn she can move. I hand grabbed at her and before I knew I was making my way through the crowd.

•Esme•

"Back off me creep!" I yanked my arm from him and his hand raised, I'm about to get banned from this club tonight if he thinks he can hit me. Before I could bawl my first I was pulled back by the waist and his hand was stopped . I turned to see Aito's uncle I looked at him wide eyed as some men came out of nowhere and took the creep somewhere. The crowd had stopped dancing and Emiko grabbed my hand slowly.

"Sir?" She looked almost terrified of him and he cleared his throat.

"Sorry, excuse me." Then he was gone, the crowd took steps back from me like I had the plague. Emiko looked as pale as a ghost.

"L-Let's get out of here Esme."

We sat in my apartment, drinking warm sake and beer. Emiko had stepped out and grabbed some fast food while we watched some tv. Not how we wanted to end girls night but the club was a disaster.

"So what was all that at the club?" I asked sipping my warm sake. And Emiko shrugged putting her empty beer can down.

"Nothing just that... Mr. Yamaguchi is a very powerful man Esme. People fear the power he has." She finished and I was just confused. The same uncle that can pull off a boyishly cute smile?

"Well he was just stepping in help, and everyone acted like I had a disease."

"More like they thought you were his women." She said opening another can and I raised my brow.

"His? I swear." She laughed like that's funny.

"I don't know too much about him but steer clear if you see him again."

**Few weeks later**

"Oh Uncle, I thought you promised not to be late?" I said cheerfully as he came jogging, and he smiled. Damn, he's so cute.

"Sorry again Sensei. I swear I'm a man of my word." Aito was grabbing his work and stuffing them in his bag.

"That's what all men say." I joked and his face turned to serious real fast.

"When I say it I mean it Sensei." Biting my lip I looked back at Aito, finally making his way to the door.

"Bye Esme Sensei!" He crashed into my legs and I gave him a small squeeze.

"Get home safe, and Uncle-

-You can call me Kiyoshi." He interrupted and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes, Kiyoshi-sama please make sure he does his homework." Dread swept across Aito's face when Kiyoshi looked down at him.

"Thank you Esme Sensei, let's go Aito." Once they got in their car I walked to mine. No home work to take, just a free weekday. I might go in to the city and get some winter clothes. The air has been getting chilly recently. When I got home I had quickly changed and headed back out. Wearing a thigh length sweater dress and heels with a coat. Just that fast the air was freezing, good thing I'm going to buy some sweaters and coats.  I hooked up my phone and listened to music in the way. Today was going by so smoothly even after having to wait for Kiyoshi... Kiyoshi, I think of the night at the club. How his large hand held my waist protectively and how when I turned to face him I could smell his woodsy scent. How when I see him now that's all I can think about. I enjoy the days he's running late because I have that chance to talk to him. Get swept up in these childish emotions. Sighing I parked my car.

"Hey get it together girl." My dating life has not been the best since moving here. A blind date here and there but nothing serious. Just men who wonder what it's like to be with a black woman. Or have some strange
fetish, and when I did sleep with one he became obsessed. Thankfully that was back in Kyoto and that man was long gone. I got out my car and headed in the mall. Ready to do some damage on my account, then froze and ducted. Lord... why  am I seeing this man for the second time today?

"Boss you really don't know what kids like?" A voiced said laughing and Kiyoshi grunted.  I peaked from my pillar and saw a few more men behind him holding bags. And Kiyoshi looked as handsome as ever. Still dressed in his black suite with a white button up and hair slicked back neatly.

"Well I don't have any? Just got him recently, now head to the toy stores and find him something he likes!" He gritted the last part and it made me shiver but made his men go scattering. Two stood behind him and he sighed, he must be having a hard time. I cleared my throat, turning to look at my reflection. Yeah, still look good. Turning on my heels I headed his way.

"Ojisan!" I said cheerfully and waved at him. His eyes widened in shock at the sight of me. And his hands went up to stop his bodyguards and he smiled.

"Sensei, how are you?" He asked smile still on his lips. Wow, he has such pink lips.

"I'm fine, just buying some clothes for this cold weather we are having." I said and he looked me over, and I felt his eyes burning me as he did so.

"Sure you're not cold? Awful lot of leg I see." I said and I looked down.

"Never too cold for a cute outfit." I joked and something crossed in his eyes.

"I wouldn't use the word cute to describe you...sensei." Biting back my smile I tilted my head at him, taking a step closer.

"Oh? What word would you use then?"

_________________________________

Cast:

Emiko

_________________________________

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
41.2K 1.3K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
658K 10.6K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
509K 9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...